How are you holding up on the long wait, bros?

how are you holding up on the long wait, bros?

Attached: poke direct.jpg (655x655, 72K)

i want to marry a pokemon

The wait is long but Iäm sitll hofulf about the agl games nweea

what long wait?
also really, you're still playing pokemon?

Oh I'm waiting alright
Waiting until next year when they put the actually completed version.

Attached: 1515948809380.jpg (719x1280, 136K)

>this trash will air so early

Fuck me

I'm expecting the new box legendaries with a small story tease and maybe the early route mons. Sure do hope that leak of a magnetic magpie-> helicopter raptor is real. That'd be based as fuck

Attached: 1552789136683.png (1280x1088, 1022K)

>inb4 this is like x and y and there is no 3rd version

What time is it at?

9 AM EST

I have a folder full of Groudons ready just in case.

I expect disappointment.

I don't care and this is from a fan since Gen 3. Gen 6 was the 9/11 of pokemon.

Not really hyped or anything (haven't played pokemon since HeartGold), but I'll take a look.

I would love it if it looked good enough for me to give Pokemon another try. I haven't enjoyed Pokemon since Gen2. Gen 3 has stupid looking Pokemon, and I played Pearl, but it just wasn't fun. Haven't bothered with any others.

Based on the starter designs, I'm not feeling it so far.

boy that's early. better turn in at a reasonable time tonite.

Attached: IEbwECW.gif (500x281, 921K)

as the game itself, probably mediocre handholdy crap.

as the waifus / lolis, im expecting good things. Its the only thing this series is good for anymore.

Attached: 1558594422627.png (1000x1022, 599K)

Three or four years ago, I would be ecstatic for a Pokémon Direct. I just can't find the energy to care anymore. I always make sure to tune in to stuff like State of Play and Inside Xbox, and I don't even own an Xbox. But when it comes to my favorite IP of all time I'm just completely uninterested, I doubt it'll be worth the effort to wake up early. I might watch it in the afternoon if I can be bothered.

Attached: 1427730482000.gif (253x216, 942K)

Just reading, working, and playing games, as usual. I'm pretty excited, though. Yea Forums and /vp/ have laughably shit taste, and will hate it whether it's amazing or shit, because NEW BAD OLD GOOD is the best the hivemind can muster.

Ive moved on from pokemon
And this new one just looks like X/Y 3.0
Im not buying another pokemon game until they have free 3D cameras

>not being an enslaved pokedrone and happily gobbling up whatever our GF overlords put out

just let it happen user

Attached: 123232455667.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

Not much of wait, since I don't expect a whole lot from the new info. Preview content doesn't usually get me that hype anymore since what matters is more about the wealth of content, which we won't know till almost release. Tell me on release day the game actually has a lot of content like HG/SS/BW2 and then I'm hype. I'm just expecting more light shit like XY/SM/LG

>bipedal furry starter rabbit

fuck OFFFF

Considering I've only played Gen 1, 2, 4 and Stadium I don't care.