How's that game coming along Yea Forums~

how's that game coming along Yea Forums~

Attached: smug.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I created 2 file names

stage_player_1_sand
stage_player_1_sky

and called it a day

Which one?

Attached: 1555520591606.jpg (600x522, 24K)

I spent the past 18 days just drawing sprites, assets, and background environments
I have some basic code set up to handle teleporting the character to new locations, but that's about it.

I am so tired of drawing

Attached: ddddd.jpg (720x696, 56K)

still spriting

I WISH
I HAD MORE FUCKING TIME
TO WORK ON MY FUCKING GAME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still in my mind.

>sand in 2019

Attached: 1341344260901.png (462x450, 179K)

hows 4chans game coming along?

Attached: 1559322764863.jpg (1000x1000, 554K)

Post some of your sprites, user.

Attached: 1480959140728.gif (285x263, 3.99M)

>not sand

get a load of this faggot

No, I'm not actually good at drawing
They'll look good when they're all together arranged the way I want them in a level, I promise

I work as a webdev and it's killing me on the inside.
I'm learning some c++ on the side to make game and I'm having more fun with that.

But the webdev business is killing, I'm not good enough to make bank either so I'm just scraping by, unpaid overwork and stress levels through the roof.
I need to make game fast, something that will go like minecraft and make me a millionaire so I can just take it easy.

Alright, if you promise.

Attached: s144923.gif (450x253, 3.66M)

how do I start

Attached: 1519253757274.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

desert levels can't be comfy without sand

Traditionally, with "Hello, world!".

just get another job bro
I'm in the sams situation, gonna quit in a few months and if I don't find something better I'm just going to hang myself for real this time

>Grown attached to a character I had planned to kill off
>Having a seriously hard time doing it

I finally get Itagaki's 'daughters' talk

I started by downloading Unity, and following two of the tutorials, then trying to make my own games by taking what I learned from the tutorials and combining it with google searches.

Isn't that the crying Star Wars guy?

>>Isn't that the crying Star Wars guy?
no, it's 8bit boomer

Depends on what's stopping you.
Basically all the resources are out there, if you are a beginner it would be wise to start with the most basic things and exercises like a calculator or pong even.
Break the processes in your game down, try to tackle bite-sized problems before you go on actually making the entire game.
Like, how do I render a sprite? How do I make something move or how do I get user input and things like that.

oh
hey what if you were out running, and you saw the crying star wars guy doing a weird run lmao

I'd invite him over for a onions latte

have sex