>11037
Who the fuck thought this was good writing?

Attached: 3B03A9DE-51C7-40C2-898A-EE374AB32234.jpg (480x272, 29K)

I was actually retarded enought to not pick up on this.

I feel like they made it easy because they didnt want to give brain dead weeaboos a heartattack when they first saw that the trails have semi-action gameplay

Attached: fatlus Halo.png (800x582, 117K)

I immediately did and was furious that it wasn't brought up until the trial.

the original game was in Japanese, and they write Leon as レオン, so it's not so obvious in original, just enough for your first puzzle of the game for the japanese.

the japanese dont know letters
its that simple

Japanese non-english speakers who wouldn't recognise the english word "Leon" as easily.

Japs know roman letters too you stupid faggot. Fuck off with this regurgitated excuse.

the funnier part is how it's played completely straight when 99% of "dying clue written in blood" mysteries have some sort of twist to them

I overthought this puzzle because I thought there was no way they would make it that simple. At least the twist of sayaka having murderous intentions and being killed in self defense was nice.

try to learn hiragana/katakana and read them as fast as you can, your performance is how well Japanese people can read Letters

The people from a country that uses the same numeral system but different writing system.

Not even remotely comparable. Japs learn roman letters since childhood as well. They can read them very well too.

It was the tutorial. What did you expect?

Probably harder in japanese, my brain immediately read it as leon

I thought it was an ok first trial to get people familiar with the routine before diving into the more far fetched murders.
Although I think 2 and V3 have better first trials because the twist and reveal still have some surprise even if you deduce it thoroughly.

Are you absolutely retarded? Why the fuck would they NOT write it in Japanese in the Japanese source game when it makes more sense in context AND makes for a better puzzle? No shit they can read roman letters but why the fuck would they use them in this scenario when that makes a thousand times less sense as a design decision and was ultimately only in the English version as a compromise?

God I miss Fatlus comics

you would be surprised on how wrong you are

one time I went to Karaoke with my Japanese Friend. he sung a japanese song but the lyrics were in Roman letters and she completely failed to read them and decided to sing whatever her memories served her

its the same in japanese

Its actually good writing cuz you will think its too obvious, then you will ponder about if the answer is obvious or you are missing something else.

user, she's saying that Santa Claus is the killer.

I love playing these games as an uncaring brainlet because every TWEEST is more preposterous than the last and I never see them coming. Now I'm leaving the thread before I get spoiled.

>zoomers edit morrowind to halo because they're shit at it too
Disgraceful

Today i will remind them

Attached: 11037.png (1328x3181, 1.75M)

Is the pink stuff sperm

I mean semen
Or spunk
Or jizz
Or manjuice

user, I think you may want to consider seeing a doctor if you think it's normal for it to be pink

Those kids are kinda idiots thinking someone had the trouble to write a 3 and a 7 out of a calculator

Ah yeah, of course a dying person will try to trick you instead of trying to find the fastest way to communicate something

i actually figured out who it was before finding it so i didnt care enough to make the connection or study it for more than a 2nd
i figured out by trying to enter their room and them not letting me + the incinerator
i also figured out the meddling in the 2nd trial but not the actual killer (though i knew the meddler wasnt the killer)
havent played anymore and am therefore dipping the fuck out of this thread

Naegi is the killer in the 3rd case, Kirigiri will become the protagonist after it.

Its a game. If you wanna be realistic, do you think anyone in real life would write something with their own blood when they are about to die?
No, they wouldnt.

Would you NOT cum on a idol after murdering her

You've never seen a spill of Pepto-Bismol before?

Attached: 4876437653678.png (845x466, 343K)

They are entirely different though

Attached: 1362665823727.png (680x849, 659K)

is this really going to be the quality of bait this summer

>not realizing OP is just an excuse to start a DR thread and the quality of said post is completely irrelevant
Lurk more, newfag.

They're japanese, they don't instantly think in terms of the latin alphabet like we do.