Masturbating to lolis is healthy

Masturbating to lolis is healthy

Attached: Anime-Loli-Этти-Idolmaster-790591.jpg (865x1214, 180K)

fact

No

Holy shit, based.

ahem

Attached: 32463463246346.jpg (1500x9049, 2.52M)

While I am fine with the occasional anime loli, I must ask what game are we talking about?

Attached: Loli Preditor.png (1278x718, 1.03M)

Based and cunnypilled.

Attached: -5.jpg (360x360, 28K)

absolutely

Attached: 1478626874.jpg (515x571, 119K)

Attached: 1532248234086.jpg (1220x1000, 285K)

Correct

Attached: 1528855359705.jpg (500x375, 26K)

masturbating is never healthy. It has extremely negative side effects.
The worst is probably the effect it has on testosterone.
Masturbating causes a huge spike in DHT, which is the hormone that causes male hair loss.
It also increases prolactin, which makes you act like a PMSing woman and increases the development of man boobs.

kill yourself pedo

holy hot damn forgot about that.

I agree.
Legitimately a good thing.

Attached: 1558793444500.jpg (1124x1500, 185K)

Best thread on Yea Forums

Attached: 1540926260685.jpg (846x1200, 135K)

I really don't know why you're still bothering to post given that since I've started namedropping your KiwiFarms screenname more often, it's more likely that they'll notice that and start to realize that it is the same user on KiwiFarms, and also noticing there's an abnormal amount of MLP and loli posts with an Argentina flag and similar posting style, after they see “ban-evading Argentinian.”
Connections are gonna be made, and you'll be pretty much outed as the scummy pedophile that I always saw you as, but it'll be confirmed in everyone else's eyes as well. And last I checked, KiwiFarms doesn't have a positive stance on lolicons and pedophiles. Not to mention the obvious fact that you've gone against the rules of KiwiFarms too with this line: "If a person starts sending you...emails, calling your phone...to intimidate you or cause you distress, that is harassment."
Even if you didn't have a problem with me calling you out on posting garbage that doesn't belong outside their respective containment boards and didn't try to dox me, I'd still have more online that would give an unknowing person an idea that I live an at least somewhat interesting life. But all everyone's going to know you for is for being a ban-evading pedophile that can't stand the idea of people not liking things.
Not to mention that that thread on KiwiFarms is the ONLY thread you've ever posted in, which shows you're pretty much orbiting me 24/7, trying ever so desperately to take me down (and failed, given how I got employed in spite of your dox).
Chances are, if you actually lived a desirable life, then saying that “I missed posts” or whatnot wouldn’t be the most accomplishment that you will ever get in your life.
I advise you to stop posting on this site (if not now, then soon), because this hole is only going to get deeper, and it's not going to take long before I make an infodump to out you as a pedophile on KiwiFarms the same way you tried to out me, JustPassingThrough.

Attached: 1549149320749.png (1256x485, 108K)

based

Is this guy the new Barneyfag?

Thats some elsagate tier shit.

Attached: 1559564922776.jpg (715x714, 139K)

Anzu is a fake loli
Still very fuckable though

straight and gay pedos lead some sort of secret wars

Lolis are a body type

/pol/ used to be so based. What happened?

Yes. I literally warped myself to the VTMB world via meme magic and I still am less autistic then the brony hater. Most BRONIES are less autistic then the brony hater. Who the fuck takes the time to code an entire bot to stalk Derpibou pics and certain posters?

No they are allies. Sadly...Shills

Begone fake lolicon

>healthy
no it isn't
being detached from reality is patently unhealthy.
you are the same as dilating trannies in terms of mental """health"""

You're confused, user.

but little girls are sexy, it's their natural form. Trannies are an abomination of nature

anybody else just want a daughter

FAKE LOLI
FAKE NEET

yes but a daughterwife instead

no man
just a daughter
stop confusing things you're being creepy

I do, I'd spoil her so much and treat her like my little princess

I bet you think this three year old is a loli too. Loli is a body type and not an age you silly.

Attached: guilty_gear_xrd_r2_dizzy_by_kero22_dbbq5dx-pre.jpg (899x889, 102K)

2014 mustve been a different time. No such videos exist now

>just a daughter
agreed, but a daughterwife

Attached: 1537943670409.png (322x395, 201K)

Degenerate sodomite

I'd give her so much headpats

They upload these to Instagram now.

Loving lolis and cats is Yea Forums thing. I miss old Yea Forums

*hits pipe*

>"w-we're NOT pedophiles!"

can we nuke pol already:?

but she's 17

Attached: pussy.jpg (215x235, 7K)

Imagine the smell...

Where can I find those videos? Asking for a friend haha

I hate coming to Yea Forums because it makes me want to fap to lolis

Attached: 1550511285357.png (1178x1212, 321K)

Attached: P222.jpg (597x1761, 401K)

Literally nobody said that.

being attracted to cartoon simulacra is a sign of mental problems and underdeveloped minds. children can get attached to approximations, but adults don't.

>gf playfully flits about my image gallery looking at food pics I take for work and funny shit I save from reddit
>let her at it, doesn't matter, most of them I save to show her anyways

>she finds some unsorted loli
>digs deeper now suspicious
>finds my degenerate folders of 2d beast, loli, 3d trap, et all
>knows that why I'm attracted to her primarily now is because she's 4'10'' and ~100lb

Attached: Sell.jpg (91x83, 5K)

But anzu is like 17

thanks for this terrible post that's somehow more untrue than it is tedious, a truly high bar

Attached: 1544278651995.png (900x807, 266K)

go to /pol/ and ask them since I'm sure some of them have them. If not you'll at least get a couple hundred replies before the thread is deleted

What are you on about? Adults get attached to machinery, cars, other humans, stories, activities, fetishes, etc.

great video game thread