Cut content: the dlc

Cut content: the dlc

Attached: dlc.png (1357x587, 732K)

That’s all the DLC for the game

>dude there was a secret base on the moon the whole time
>even though the hive turned the entire rock into a giant nest from the inside-out

Attached: 1550656160578.gif (400x303, 1.56M)

Probably not. I think this might be re-used content. The cut content that made it back into the game was in TTK and like the EDZ.

this is still going on?

Yeah. Destiny 2 made a comeback with Forsaken. The subreddit got a few hundred thousand members and is almost at 1 million.

>Destiny 2 made a comeback with Forsaken

Forsaken flopped

What if Bungie just bought some dud accounts and subscribed them to the subreddit? Since when is reddit a metric for anything other than how faggy something is?

>Forsaken
I will never not read that as "foreskin" and giggle.

In what capacity? It brought back a lot of good will within the community and is regarded as meaningful content and worth playing. Just because Activision didnt get their tithe of microtransactiins doesn't mean it didn't do well.

It's a metric of how interested a community is in the content. When Destiny was on the decline the subreddit's numbers were down to well below 500k after reaching that milestone a while ago. If you want, use google trends as an alternative or compare the Forsaken daily playerbase to the garbage year 1 of D2.

That looks like hive architecture to me

No it’s not a metric for that precisely because you can so easily fake accounts as I just described.

who fat from strength here

i like destiny. my friends and i have fun with it. i hope you guys have fun with games too.

Dunno what to think about Calus but he is the most honest seeming kother fucker

So compare activity on the subreddit from Forsaken to D2Y1, or is discussion manufactured? Use the other things I mentioned, dont ignore them. There's literally daily player reports all the time due to the api being open.

cope

>didnt grow fat from strength

And they pissed it all away almost immediately with the annual pass
Giving Bungie any more money is gonna be a hard no from me

Since when has hive architecture not looked like barnacled green ass? Those structures are smooth and pointy.

They still have that gothic feel we've seen in the dreadnought from destiny 1. There is abarely any hive building in destiny 2 except from that one mission in forsaken when you go after the mind bender.

Anyways it definitly doesn't look like a guardian base.

I did not buy d2 due to scceptisim and I was right.
the smaller dlc are always meh or even shitty .
I hate how they try to squeeze people out of their money .I hope bungie learned from their time with activision .

>Destiny 2 is just cut conten from Destiny 1
>Destiny 2 new paid expansions is just putting back the Moon from Destiny 1
>Destinytards will actually fall for it
>AGAIN

Attached: 1448110675734.jpg (251x241, 5K)

Forgot pic to compare

Attached: 4BgxaY6.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

>Bungie releases expansion
>everyone says its great because they've been playing it for maybe 15 hours and the cracks haven't shown up yet
>Bungie immediately dangles something to preorder
>Destiny players rush to do so because "Destiny is back guys!"
>fast forward a month
>game is shit just like it always was
>but they still don't cancel their preorders
Every.
Single.
Time.

these people are called bugmen.
its those people that enable devs to do
the bare minimum and get away with it.

>Have to buy each "expansion" that each costs $49.99
Why did they do this?
How in the fuck does this game survive when every 6 months they charge this much for 6 months of "content"?
WoW does it every 2-2.5 years, what the fuck is wrong with Bungie?

what i dont get is how are people hooked on it
i tried it and i got bored it because the loot is completely meaningless

its not like Diablo, PoE or The Division where your gear actually matters and you are actively chasing better gear and different builds with better rolls and whatever
there are to gear sets to use and combine and huge variety of abilities
there is nothing in the game to hook you apart from seeing your Light increase from 550 to 560

no gear sets*

Guns have randomised perks since forsaken and depending on what you like to use some perks are better than others. Exotic armors also can enhence certain set up, classes or your ability to use certain type of guns. There is more build capability than you think althought it seems minor.

The whole game is still built around microtransactions

>TERRIFYING SHADOWS
>MYSTERIOUS ENEMY CITADEL
>SLAYER OF NIGHTMARES
nigga who the fuck do you think is gonna be there for us to fight, fuckin' Taniks again?

You didn't play the game. Microtransactions only buy cosmetic stuff.

who is worse, wowfags or destinyfags?

WoW also charges you monthly subscription

>its not like Diablo, PoE or The Division where your gear actually matters and you are actively chasing better gear and different builds with better rolls and whatever
Forsaken brought back randomized rolls on loot as well as changed the gear loadout system, curated rolls, and added pinnacle loot from activities that have their own unique perks. You are now incentivized to run activities more than ever to get the roll you want.

>not having enough characters to get enough amount of gold to buy tokens with

Attached: Destiny 2 2019.06.01 - 17.24.41.79.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

Destiny has got to be one of those games I have no idea why there are people that defends it

Is it because it has Bungie's name in it? the original members dont even exist anymore

Attached: 8DjAH2f.jpg (422x422, 142K)

Isn't this all that Bungie does these days? Do shit with the cut content and cut ideas from their Halo days?

Attached: bungie today.png (1145x643, 1.48M)

Make fun of them for looking ridiculous all you want, those two clowns wrote a pretty fuckin' good story.

randomized roll wont make it into Diablo-like gear and loot system.
The loot is still boring.

>only buy cosmetic stuff
>in a game about playing dress up

At least I wasn't doubt enough to into Destiny.

they fucking trashed it in Destiny 2 you mongol

WoW isn't a co-op shooter.

I'm talking about Forsaken.

remember when people gave a shit about what bungie did?

Attached: moot eats too much broccoli.gif (300x215, 1.36M)

The DLC barely counts as content. It's all jsut copy/pasted garbage with a focus on RNG loot. Gambit was made to pretend to have something to do until D3.

And the whole game is built around that cosmetic stuff; people want to look cool in-game

"I-it's just cosmetic" is the shittiest excuse shills have ever come up with

Go back to Yea Forums cunt

>one armor set
>handful of skins for exotic
>can get those on a weekly selection without currency

Omg they are jewing us empty

You know I'd probably be throwing money at this game if it had matchmaking like every game like this has had since the early 00s.

>one-time use skins and transmat effects
LMAO

All I know is the communities were getting slow as fuck before PSN gave the base D2 out for free.

>onetime use
you didn't play the game, stop trying to argue

The skins being one time use is pure jewery. They were reusable in D1, they were made one time use in D2 solely to make more money.

>use skin
>it disappears
>have to buy more with bright dust or real money
>put transmat effect on ship
>it disappears
have to buy more with bright dust or real money
haha...

They are not one time use. When you don't about somethingnyou don't try argue about it.

All the transmat and shader can be reaquired free in your collection.

only transmat effects are consumables you absolute mongoloid, skins and ornaments are permanent and you can reuse them every time you get the weapon coresponding to the skin, stop trying to make a point, you didnt fucking play the game

>All the transmat and shader can be reaquired free in your collection.
Wrong. The world drops can be bought for Glimmer, but the rest has to be bought for the store value in Bright Dust. You use it, it disappears and you have to buy more. The original game had shaders that lasted forever.

>I don't know shit but still pretend like I know shit

Wait, people still play this?

Nope, once you use a shader, it's consumed and you have to buy more from either the store or the archive, both of which use the same currency.

There is leteraly bounties for dust... you get cosmetics for leveling once you are max levels and you can recycle those you don't want for dust... jesus stop pretending you know whatbyou are talking about

>DUDE REMEMBER ALL THE PLACES YOU WENT TO IN DESTINY 1?
>WELL THEY'RE STILL IN THE GAME BUT AS DLC NOW
Remember when Bungie said they'd be better without Activision? LMAO what a fucking joke, the only notable thing they have done with Destiny 2 is not put Rad Tiers in the current season pass. Can you fucking imagine that? The bare was set so low, doing what is expected of them constitutes as praise after the disaster that was Destiny 2's first year.

Fuck this game, Forsaken was fun for a week but I knew this shit was going to happen and didnt buy the season pass and wont buy this either

around 1 million daily players, 60% of them play pvp tho

Entire fucking D2 is a cut content that should be in D1.

based retard

you said skins you sperg, skins, not shaders, shaders you can just get from your colection for bright dust which you can get free from dismantling certain items, how is that a problem, you can get bright dust without paying

You're already changing your argument, retard. It's an anti-consumer jewish practice. The original Destiny had reusable shaders. D2 specifically redesigned it so you have to reacquire them over and over to make money. Ghost shells, ships and sparrows cost thousands of bright dust.

Skins, shaders, same exact thing, retard. You're talking about ornaments.

I recall reading about a series of experiments that occurred some time ago in which the researchers believed they had discovered the reward/pleasure center of the brain. They stuck little electrodes into some rats' brains and sent an impulse into them whenever they pushed a button, and no matter what obstacles or traps they put between the rat and the button or into the button itself the rats would not stop pushing it. However when they tried the same thing with humans, though the humans exhibited the same behavior, they expressed frustration and disappointment. What the impulse was actually doing was telling their brain that something good was going to happen if they kept doing what they were doing but the reward would never come. It wasn't communicating pleasure, it was communicating desire.

Destiny started off with a solid concept with a ton of truly great bits and pieces mixed in. The game it was supposed to be never hit the shelves but enough of its original soul pokes through to let the player know what they missed out on. Enough to let the player know that there is a good game here somewhere. But no matter how much money they spend the good game simply will not come out.
The voice keeps saying the good game must be the next part. It won't ever come.
And now too much money has been spent, and it must be justified, but the decision was never a logical one. Enter post-purchase rationalization.

Attached: 1369695905713.jpg (670x496, 37K)

>not having 9999 bright dust from the previous seasons where they just gave engrams and matrix free every week
its your fault if anything, I have every cosmetic you can get from the store without paying a single cent, even the whisper of the worm ornament when they gave free silver

All you have to do is no-life 24/7 all year round! Why didn't Bungie think of this loophole? OMG

>one armor set
>handful of skins for exotic
If you mean per expansion, yes. I'll use this time to remind you of the period after launch where a significant portion of event content was placed in cash shop skins. And that during this time they didn't add shit for standard in-game armor.
>can get those on a weekly selection without currency
And to think you can have this experience for only $130.

No, you're confusing shaders with ornaments. Ornaments are permanent, shaders are consumables. It's 100% jewery. Don't even try to defend it.

how do people still play this trash

it's the most mindnumbingly boring and easy game i've played in years

>get increased xp for your first 3 lvls weekly
>get a bright engram for each
>log in and claim the matrix bounty
>get free matrix item
how is this 24/7?

>season pass on an expansion

Attached: file.png (718x569, 452K)

>he's only now realising most of Destiny dlc is cut content
This was apparent on the first dlc for D1

I stopped playing this game. Are they any RPGs where I can play as a customizable robot soldier and explore shit? That's what I liked most about it.

>40 bright dust per shader
>5 armor parts
>3 weapons
>ghost, ship and sparrow
>bright engram contents in rng, ranging from 300 bright dust to less than 100
J E W E R Y
The best part is that the collections weren't even in the game for nearly 2 years, making it TRULY one-time use.

Staten wrote the games lore with his co writer. They fucked with his story and shifted it around but it is still his.

You think he wrote for roughly 7 years and they aren't still using his ideas? Hahaha fucking idiot.

Im going to buy it. Im going to play it. Im going to have fun. And there's nothing Yea Forums can do to stop me.

Attached: 1559317507023.jpg (500x500, 31K)

this.I realised this with d1 .

Did you think you would get 2 years™ of a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game for free, you entitled shitbag??!

>destiny will never have interesting melee combat
>destiny will never have an actual character creator
>destiny will never have interesting weapons
>destiny will never have interesting enemies
>destiny will never have interesting pvp
>destiny will never have large scale conflict of any kind
>destiny will never top Halo 1 - Reach

Ah bud that'll sort itself out don't worry.

Reminder: BDobbins was (and still is) right

>reach
what the fuck is wrong with you

My interest in the dlc comes from the fact that it's the first dlc that isn't tied to activision. Given the low quality of the season pass i have to assume that they've been holding off their best efforts and saving it for this.

I won't buy it but i won't mind checking out what they added through other people.