Still the best Switch game

>Still the best Switch game
>God tier DLC
What went so right?

Attached: 91wNIWTgjfL._SY445_.jpg (275x445, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingbolt.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-was-made-with-a-staff-of-only-40-developers-plus-outsourcers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Passion.
Many games nowadays lack it.

Looks like insufferable weeb shit.

Sorry that you have horrible taste.

Attached: Pyra in Gormotti Robe.jpg (600x905, 61K)

Post that dance webm again to prove your point.
fpbp

Imagine actually playing jRPGs

Games you wouldn't touch based solely on the artstyle thread? I have a wii u with xenoblade x and when I saw this I was wtf were they thinking.

Played it all the way to the world tree final stage before physically not being able to play it anymore. Kept hoping it would get less cringe as i legit enjoy the occasional JRPG but no, it's shit and would be embarrassing for anyone outside of this site to know you played it desu

and I am thinking what the fuck are you thinking to have such shit and obsessive taste

At this point you really shouldn't be replying to sonyfags.

This is a modern masterpiece

>Everyone in X has major potato face
>Still find myself watching Irina sway her hips while she walks

Attached: 1531692496608.png (782x448, 200K)

incredible game, the torna dlc was phenomenal.

i really want to believe this game is good, but i'm probably not gonna touch it. i fucking hate the shitty brit dubs, and yes you can use the japanese audio but the subtitles will still be full of "OY GUV" and unnecessary character name changes.

Do the Japanese refuse to play games without that horrible anime aesthetic?

Octopath was great in large part because it was a JRPG with none of that.

octopath was a lower-mid tier jrpg, you just don't know it because you've barely touched the genre. imagine being able to play significantly better games just by letting go of your aversion to "anime"

The gacha mechanics are inexcusable in a single player game, and the dub is pure distilled cringe. Here are the only two things this game does very well, music and world design.

>It seems everyone really liked the dub for Xenoblade Chronicles, and X was less well received.
>It must be the accents. Get more cheap Brits!
And then they load up a cart with what seems to be random people off the street with no ability at all.

Attached: 1529441963668.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I think the dub, like many aspects of the game, was rushed to get a release date as close to the switch launch as possible. Flat, monotone delivery all around and some just awful casting

The dual audio was also a complete afterthought with tons of things that aren't subbed.

God damn if this is "still the best switch game" what does that say for how fucking terrible the switch's library is.

>new fag secondarys

Don't starve. My friend asks me every time it's on sale, but it's so fucking ugly that I just cant

So, Dont tell me you cant understand japanese?

Man, these threads are a ghost town now that the cabal finally got banned.

The blonde girl from this game looks really cute! Is she perchance a dancer of sorts?

Only the cabal says that, this is the worst selling first party switch game and actual switch owners look down on anyone that approves of this piece of shit.

binding of isaac

Let's get this shit started
>This thread has been moved to Yea Forums

This desu,
gamingbolt.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-was-made-with-a-staff-of-only-40-developers-plus-outsourcers
>crunch in west
>cry on twitter because crunch made their game shit

>crunch in jap
>majoras mask/Xeno2 ect.

what makes burgerland and yuurope so shit at making games

Attached: 61865894_1538254126310458_9126311479681744896_n.jpg (460x460, 26K)

>Another random East vs West comment
You guys really should just make that rule 13 considering how often you do it.

>what makes burgerland and yuurope so shit at making games
They're whiny babies who have never done overtime for anything in their lives.

Better than working yourself to death like the Japanese.

better for them, not for me lol

Yes, because you're worthless asshole that doesn't appreciate anyone but yourself.

i appreciate consumer products

Probably my favourite game ever made.

Imagine being so new to video games you actually think this about a 2 year-old game.

It is. JRPGs are such trash, and I look down on people who seriously talk about these crap games like they appeal to anyone but autistic weirdos. I guess having no self-awareness goes hand in hand with enjoying JRPGs though.

Dilate

Let's circle jerk over a mediocre game!
>Bad story
>Bad characters
>Bad writing
>No challenge
>0 Complexity
>Okay graphics
>Okay music

I'm thinking that's a hard 4 out of 10, get some fucking standards retards.

List the last best 3 video games you've ever played.

Is there any Emus that run this okay? I'm not grabbing a switch because fuck playing video games outdoors and I've got a desktop already.

her

Attached: 1543736357955.jpg (1516x1295, 836K)

Dilate 1
Dilate 2
Dilate 3

The seethe on this little bastard. Daddy's love feels icky, little bud?

This. In no way is it a great game, I put maybe 10-12 hours into it before I gave up and stopped trying to push through to the "part where it gets good" that everyone was telling me about. It's repetitive as fuck, with middle school tier writing and characters that make it hard to care about what comes next. If anything, the actual setting / atmosphere is a great idea but it's a shame that it's stuck in a game that could have otherwise shone if the writing team wasn't so piss poor at getting you invested in the plot and characters emotionally.

Shoehorning gacha mechanics and hiring a bunch of guest artists to draw the characters sure is passion.
I hate undertale, but that game is leagues beyond the manufactured ass that is XC2 in terms of passion, one guy did the whole thing, while one guy sat back and let the B team do most of the work with XC2.

Truth, was excited upon initially loading it up but as time wore on I only felt an urge to complete it because I had put time into it. Fucking lame ass game.

There simply isn't an incentive for good writing in games like these, because the entire audience have diagnosable aspergers, and they have zero life experience to compare any of the characters or dialogue etc. to. These are people who naruto-run to get their mom's newspaper to avoid triggering a random enemy encounter.

her is cute!

Attached: 1549582929799m.jpg (833x1024, 73K)

sadly correct, easier to sell a game on waifus than to sell a game on narrative

>Waifuposters all get nuked last thread
>Thread is barely dragging along
Imagine that.

yeah, her's pretty cool

Attached: 1527331153042.jpg (1920x1358, 1.74M)

>still SEETHING after two years
LOL

Attached: 1555100672236.jpg (1500x1388, 246K)

Nia really seems to have picked up in the fanart department recently, no idea why

Attached: 1555011991760.jpg (1793x1803, 443K)

Why bother responding?

Easier to get him banned again if he responds with his typical retardation

What went right?

Attached: Xeno comparisons.png (1241x401, 94K)

Too bad so many people are insecure about playing it. Yes, some of the character designs are too lewd, but overall it's one of the best JRPGs ever.

PROS
God tier music
God tier combat
God tier atmosphere
Better writing than any current gen JRPGs
Good-to-great characters
Excellent and engrossing fiction

CONS
Some of the designs are bad
Handheld performance
Story changes from character driven romance to plot driven weeb Blade Runner midway through and it's not a graceful transition