Remember when Nintendo fans pretended this game was bad because it jumped platforms?

Remember when Nintendo fans pretended this game was bad because it jumped platforms?

Now you see it in almost every top 10 jrpg list.

Attached: 01CDF4A7-27DA-4BF1-BFF8-F891D1CE530E.jpg (800x685, 151K)

The same thing happened to Monster Hunter World.

Partially console wars stiff but mostly trigger niggers unable to cope with a game that takes a more introspective look at time travel with strong player agency.

>Remember when Nintendo fans pretended this game was bad because it jumped platforms?

Nice flaseflag, Cross is hated for being a really shit and unnecessary sequel to Trigger.

Let me guess, big s.oylent advocate and Switch owner?

>Now you see it in almost every top 10 jrpg list.
Show me ten of these.

No it's actually pretty bad.

Can’t be bothered, sorry.

asshole, fucking falseflagging FAGGOT

this was at a time when SE could do no fucking wrong! no one cared it was on PS, there was no console war between RPG players.

99% were pissed because it wasn't CT2, bu/ if you just DROP THE CT SHIT, its a fucking 9/10 and perfectly fine.

Sure thing sweety.

You don't even play the main character, you play as a furry, for half of the game. Crappy character designs.. So many worthless party members that diluted the content. The music was the best thing about it.

Probably one of the weakest psx JRPGs, but still a good game
Story is shit
And play Suidoken

Don't use Chrono Cross to console-war you underage phoneposter.

If you think Chrono Cross is one of the weakest psx jrpgs, then I don't think you played very many.

Cross is better then Trigger in almost every way

Nintendofan here, CC has always been one of my favorites.

no. i do not remember what nintendo fans said about a weeaboo game two decades ago.

That's because recently it's become the hipster RPG that everyone pretends they played so they don't look too mainstream for liking FF7 and Dragon Quest. I thought the game was alright. Combat was decent and the OST was 10/10, but the pacing was terrible and you could've cut out like half or two thirds of the cast and the game would feel much less aimless and meandering than it does at times. I wish the hipsters would have jumped on Vagrant Story instead so more people would play that actually underrated masterpiece.

That game was always a black sheep, it has nothing to do with Nintendo fans imo. And your perspective is skewed if you really think most top 10s have it. That said, I still like it and FF8. Maybe top 10 jrpg on the PS1 though.

Spotted the seething triggernigger that can't accept a sequel doesn't have to be a carbon copy Trigger 2.

Attached: 1412559861065.png (1462x1462, 2.12M)

Yeah that's cause it's fucking godlike. You have to have a penis length above 2.5 inches to enjoy it though facts

In terms of non shovelware ones though?

Its easilys squares worst on the pltform at least.