Ok Yea Forums. redpill me on animal crossing

ok Yea Forums. redpill me on animal crossing

Attached: 81046Pzj5GL._SX569_.jpg (569x520, 86K)

do you like collecting pointless shit?

You can only enjoy it if you are a furry

if its comfy yes

alright this is the perfect game for you

I don't know a single person that dislikes AC. It's just a great and comfy. It's the capybara of videogames

Attached: 1545428981634.jpg (512x512, 83K)

Fun during the first days.
After that it declines into a slope of mediocrity and tedium.

Start with GCN or New Leaf, GCN has much better dialogue and music and New Leaf has more customization and QoL improvements. Ideally, I'd like to see both in the switch game.

Runs factory>animal crossing

You get to be friends with your neighbors!

>Redpill
AKA I'm a braindead sheep who needs to be spoonfed the contrarian viewpoint to make myself feel enlightened.

You need a very specific mindset to enjoy it longer than a couple weeks
Or you need to be a woman

It's enjoyable for a while but New Leaf doesn't have enough activities to keep you engaged for more than a month

Popular with females.
Biological females to be exact.

The game you play for 10 or so hours until you feel the urge to fuck the animals so you drop it and just fap to them

Play Rune Factory. It's Animal Crossing + Harvest Moon, and it's better than both

>just drop it
>not writing lewd letters to them
>not drawing in game portraits of them then plastering all over town
>not giving them lewd catchphrases

casual

Animal Crossing is literally the definition of a casual game lmao

There are grades to casualdom.

You're the only human in a town of talking animals. Time in the game is the same of real life. You can talk, write letters and make friendship with them. They ask for favors. You can upgrade your house, buy furniture and decorate. You can buy and change clothes for you or try convincing some animals to wear it. You can fish, collect bugs and dig fossils. You can visit your friends town and trade items, sometimes you can ask for one of their animals to come live in your town.

There's a gay giraffe.

Sims with even less stuff but Yea Forums loves it cause furries and Nintendo.

can't wait for the new Switch game and the introduction of marriage

In terms of quality he mainline games go 1>2>3>4
the two spinoffs are between 2 and 3

sims fucking sucks there is no dialogue and the need to sleep eat etch fucking sucks and you havo to cheat it out whats the point of it existing