Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 1538407410407.png (804x1384, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09DDYlYJw-0
youtube.com/watch?v=J2T5LbrJU7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Naoto is a smart girl.

Life is all about accepting shitty situations you cant change.

trannies btfo

Are Naotofags canon gay?

This is extremely transphobic and I am disgusted that AtlusUSA did this.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1558648339854.png (960x544, 792K)

This is what trannies should be told to do irl.

We have this thread every day. We get it.

It's about young people at the point of their lives where they're still trying to figure themselves out and accepting themselves. I know OP is baiting but I seriously doubt the dialogue writers were intending to be transphobic or were even thinking about Naoto being/becoming transgender. Of course, if P4 were to release today, there would likely be plenty of clickbait articles about Naoto and Kanji totally misreading the point of those characters and a large point of the game's story.

Attached: 1361989307168.jpg (500x544, 39K)

>there would likely be plenty of clickbait articles about Naoto and Kanji totally misreading the point of those characters and a large point of the game's story.
But those still happen

This. Why the fuck should I pretend that someone mutilating their genitalia isn’t disgusting and abhorrent.

best girl is right

Naoto didn't want to become a man because she felt like one, but because she didn't feel respected and taken seriously as a woman

I’m guessing this scene is the reason Persona 4 hasn’t been rereleased on the PS4.

It did on the Vita though.
Same shit.

Ay yo hol' up! Are you saying chopping off your dick and taking injections for the rest of your "natural" life isn't a magic happy potion?

So, due to societal expectations. Same shit as trannies

So true. Once you accept yourself and your situations you start being a lot happier.

That happened and is still happening

trannys btfo

>transphobic

Nothing irrational about hating trannys.

DELETE THIS YOU TRANSPHOBE

That's the case for most of the recent "trans" fools. They want to run away from themselves and be accepted into a fold of some kind, failing to truly confront and resolve their issues. Others just want praise and validation for minimal effort. South Park actually described it well with Cartman.

This. They seethe at this

>there would likely be plenty of clickbait articles about Naoto and Kanji totally misreading the point of those characters and a large point of the game's story
user...

Based Naoto lecturing the mentally ill. You were born with a gender. Deal with it.

The director for persona 3-5 is a transphobic, homophobic, bigot so this doesn't surprise me. How do you trans and gay characters only to go "nah not really, senpai"? cringe af.

KanjiXNaoto best ship, way too little fan art.

?
Naoto is in love with mc though

Based, trannies still seething

Attached: 1556382921591.jpg (498x650, 56K)

have sex

She's right, she's cute, she's lewd
I don't have the other caps where she says "take all of me" or how she's happy to be a woman.

Attached: 1552215948549.jpg (960x3808, 652K)

I got you covered senpai.

Attached: 1536274417487.jpg (479x1634, 347K)

Doesn't Rise say something like "I can't believe they still have their clothes on!" after this? That scene was great

>have sex
they literally can't

Attached: 1558884542547.png (1736x918, 374K)

Good lad

Attached: 1551109079966.png (500x512, 138K)

no wonder so many kill themselves

Post Naotos

Attached: 1556382255128.jpg (900x1104, 84K)

Damn, reading this stuff is like a horror movie

Thoughts?

Attached: 1559021025811.jpg (577x1071, 231K)

>I didn't ask for this.

Attached: 1559326898004.png (360x360, 140K)

did that h-game starring a character resembling naoto ever get released? think it was called detective of the clockwork city or something

Attached: 1471226371706.jpg (574x489, 54K)

>Yosuke barges in thinking he'll find Yu balls deep in Naoto's confused cunt
>Palpable disappointment despite planning to interrupt

Attached: 1535215747298.png (287x280, 91K)

>Of course, if P4 were to release today, there would likely be plenty of clickbait articles about Naoto and Kanji totally misreading the point of those characters and a large point of the game's story.
These still happen. There's tons of tumblrfag "fans" of Persona who haven't actually played the game and think that's what those characters are about. Of course if they actually ever play it they get triggered.

She's super right. She wanted to run away from her problems and change things forcefully, but tht's not how the world works. you don't need to be happy about it, but it's sometimes best to accept you can't change everything.

>intending to be transphobic
ohhhh is the widdle baby tranny gonna dilate at having their precious widdle fee fees hurt

jesus

Attached: repent.jpg (960x960, 55K)

there are still people who construe male friendship and brotherhood as homosexuality

>doctors recommend it so it must be good for people!
reminder that some of them are amoral and are just in it for the money
>15,000 burgers
that's a yikes from me

Now that I think about it, can you get this scene if you're not dating Naoto? What if you're dating another girl from your team, wouldn't that be a big problem?

no one has to accept your inability to stop sucking dick you fucking faggot (which you can at any point)

Or you could turn you peepee inside out

PxDN was pretty bad, but I like the idea of Naoto getting over her insecurities and growing up to be a professional bombshell.

Attached: Shirogane.Naoto.full.1110654[1].jpg (1000x1200, 563K)

>still
I think it's more common now than ever. Seems to mostly be fujos or girlfriends jealous of close male friendships though.

I think the choice is between whoever you're dating and hanging out with the guys, but it's been a long while.

Attached: anMoZKq_460s[1].jpg (460x650, 32K)

That's most doctors. they don't tell you the complications. they just offer to do it for you.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. You can also schedule a date with each girl then meet each one and tell them to fuck off so you can go hang with Yoskue.

Imagine being this repressed. Keep your quiet desperation. I'm far too brave to live such a pitiful life.

>I didn't ask for this

Attached: 363753.jpg (532x532, 37K)

basically this, life can be summed up in only one word: COPE

>WHY ISNT THIS CUTE GIRL A TRANNY LIKE ME??? I NEED SOMEONE TO VALIDATE MY SHIT LIFE CHOICES
Fuck trannies

Attached: 1559167325017m.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

Literally never happens IRL. The only things women love are control and betrayal.

This. Why be a failure of a man when you can grow your hair and put on some lipstick and instantly become some brave and protected group

Transgenderism is a Get Out of Jail Free card

>This entire fucking post
Why do people do shit like this!?

Attached: 1558032649320.gif (202x175, 1.86M)

>I didn't ask for this

Attached: yuki no shita.png (445x518, 364K)

Thinking you can be the other sex isn't bravery, it's delusion.

PART AND PARCEL

Attached: pepe40%.png (738x669, 235K)

What the fuck is wrong with people? who the fuck is signing off this fucked up shit? why is this psychotic shit allowed? what doctor in good faith allows this shit?

>15,000 USD
money over integrity, I guess

Attached: 112233.jpg (285x284, 33K)

Considering how her character arc is realizing she doesn't want to be transgendered, you'd think Yea Forums would love this.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: 1556229346359.jpg (494x488, 50K)

I dont understand how anyone can look at something like this and say "Yep, this is a healthy lifestyle and mindset to be accepted and even encouraged"

Who hurt you, user?

Depends
>Did you fall in love because you thought Naoto was a guy
Yes
>Are you still in love despite knowing it's a female
You are now bi. Thus yes you are still gay.
The exceptions
>Did you fall in love and believe she was a woman?
Questionable cause only you can honestly answer this question.
>Despite knowing she pose as a male did you still fall in love?
Still questionable. You need to get checked at the gay doctor and question your sexuality.
Regardless if you felt anything for Naoto you might as well consider yourself bi and borderline gay.

Attached: this guy is serious.jpg (500x500, 24K)

busty girls are never taken seriously for good reason

I probably should have read this thread before posting.

who are you talking about?

>Of course, if P4 were to release today, there would likely be plenty of clickbait articles about Naoto and Kanji totally misreading the point of those characters and a large point of the game's story.

Nobody tell him.

>I didn't ask for this
Maybe I'm ignorant about trannies, but don't they have to literally sign papers confirming that they asked for this to have the surgery?

>I'M BRAVE FOR BEING ANGRY

No.

how old is this poor bastard?
no one should suffer this shit
imagine permanently fucking yourself over in the prime of your life, with complications that will become unbearable the older you get
encouraging this shit is scummy, the "human rights" covering is just an easy euphemism to keep it from being criticized like it should be

Even if that's true, there's literally nothing transphobic about Naoto accepting herself instead of desiring something unrealistic.

the jews

why do all trannies want to cut off their dick
I mean just have anal sex it's not like they're female and don't have a prostate

even if they don't have to sign, just going through with it is very much saying you asked for it

What did she mean by these?

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

>I didn't ask for this.

I mean maybe not for this specifically, but you kinda did?

so this is the great idiot test of our era

They're told that having the surgery literally turns them into a woman and will cure their mentally ill self-destructive thinking. When they find out that they feel even worse because of the plethora of medical issues they now have they start to freak out.

>her character arc is realizing she doesn't want to be transgendered
That's not it at all you colossal fucking shitpilled retard. She wants to be taken seriously as a man would, and realises she can accomplish this through her own efforts and without being a transvestite.
Her Shadow trying to perform a fucked up reassignment is a twisted distortion, not her legitimate and absolute desire.

>Distance

I havn't read this yet, do I finish my pizza first or not?

Why was adachi chatting with civies?

yes

Depends. You might not want to eat it after, but you might vomit it up after reading anyway

Because he knew they were saving people and was fucking with them.

I wonder what new mental disorder is going to become the left's next pet cause. Maybe they'll lobby to have schizos be legally recognized as the second coming of Christ

Naoto was made for NTR

Yukiko is a walking NTR stereotype waiting to happen though

not to mention the financial crippling, which itself is often a motivator for suicide

Attached: 1523780178351.png (796x712, 282K)

They don't realise what they're signing up for

Yeah I'm going to need you to never say that again

TRANNY JANNIES

B
T
F
O

if anything id expect naoto to allow you to fuck other women while she watches

Fuck me on the beach

>Implying you'd need to fuck another woman if you had Naoto

Attached: 1549358696458.gif (500x380, 1.76M)

>tfw I'm slowly turning into that fat dirty businessman from all those NTR doujins
Kill me.

I haven't played this, do they actually fuck? If so I'm picking it up right the fuck now

Attached: DFdfR7TXsAEaDUz.jpg (576x1024, 40K)

can you crop your images please gamer

I we ever get P5A with an older 4 cast I pray we get this version of Naoto

I'm goin in boys, with a stomach full of pizza and carbonated drinks.

it's implied by a fade to black but nothing explicit

Naoto's situation unironically describes the vast majority of FtMs though.

Future 40% right here
>I didn't ask for this.

Attached: 1558298010801.gif (239x200, 438K)

she strikes me as being insecure enough to suggest it and then immediately regret it and start crying inside once you go through with it

Your waifu of choice stays overnight in your room on Christmas Eve with a fade to black.

Now that I think about it, complications are a great way to speed the tranny suicide process. Why isn't there a charity to fund a bunch of Jews to do this and let them have the "authentic" body they want?

Fucking shit tests. Just say what you mean you dumb cunts.

You mean Rise.

fuck did it happened?

Why are people mad at this exactly? Is a fictional character not allowed to have their own personality, but should exactly behave how people in similar positions project onto her?

Attached: 1551765300510.png (279x337, 133K)

Big Noot

Attached: 550C6043-8C84-432F-A58B-B59E551487F0.jpg (1017x1538, 1.08M)

Attached: 1545446443946.jpg (1324x716, 381K)

Rise is idolshit, so it's part and parcel. Yukiko is outward yamato nadeshiko, which is literally just begging for old fat man gangbangs at the inn.

i mean what i said. i think naoto is the type of woman who would be insecure in their ability to satisfy their partner and suggest that (You) sleep with other women while they watch, only to immediately regret it and struggle to hold back the tears

>these are the people telling you to have sex
an actual example of projection

Rise would be the girl that NTRs Yukiko. Like Aika in that one JAV.

NTR is a cuck fetish, but some hot gyaru bitch making a normalfag girl cry by stealing her man, that's hot stuff right there.

Not him but Naoto seems like a girl that would never shit test you, she's absolutely head over heels for you

All jokes aside did the MC and Naoto actually fuck? I don't know how strict Japan is on censoring out sex or implied sex, so from my point of view, this could just be "passionate clothes on making out".

Would be good to know that they explicitly allow characters to fuck, though. Even through subtlety.

Every single P4 girl was made for NTR

youtube.com/watch?v=09DDYlYJw-0

Rise would be gangbanged by old fat faceless producers and executives daily. No other girl can compare in that field.

Noot noot

Attached: b6627145fe87913e122a71737dedfe9b.jpg (1600x1200, 638K)

that's a big naoto

Attached: 1536867519292.png (372x234, 30K)

>This horrifying shit
By and large trannies are insane but I feel really bad for the young, naive guys that get jew'd into doing this shit. I can believe doctors are immoral assholes just exploiting people for the money, that's a given, but that people cheer on and even start fundraisers for the "right" for kids under 18 to transition is fucking appalling. Imagine throwing your whole life away like this, just imagine.

Attached: 1552127201012.png (500x356, 192K)

>Shadows are da true self =^)

This drives me up the wall, you literally cannot solve the mystery without understanding that Shadows are not truth but distortions based off a person's insecurities and other's perception of them. You literally have a bad ending that plays if you don't realize this

> you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle
Looks like a good start.

The cabin was MC checking out a TV they found. His autistic tendencies take over and demand he crawl into it.
The overnight fade to black is entirely up to you, it's never alluded to whether it was just sleeping or if it was bumping uglies.

Tell me more, does she suggest a girl, does she watch? Someone write a short fic or something

Noot has an unreasonably strong dislike of protected sex

the shadows are exaggerated subconscious thoughts taken too far, naoto wanted to be taken seriously but her shadow interpret as "if you change you body of a man, people will take you seriously". Naoto was breaking the gender norms by not proceeding with that decision. actually by doing so it will be contradictory and ironically be against sjw ideologies

Same with Kanji, he was facing doubts about gender norms because a man can't like cute things and his shadow interpret as "maybe you are gay" only to realize that there is nothing wrong for a man to like cute things, it doesn't make him less of a man, by forcing himself t be gay it would be contradictory to, again, gender norms.

the people who claim that naoto and kanji are some sort of lgbt/feminism representation they clearly did not get the message

>but kanji was into naoto without knowing it was a girl
that's the tricky part of kanji but also part of his doubts taking control, maybe kanji liked naoto because he found her cute or maybe he likes tomboys but never he bleed his nose seeing yu nor the other guy shirtless but it happened when he saw chie and yumiko in swimsuits

whenever an idea of "maybe the trannies ain't so bad" comes into my head because of twitter I'm reminded of stuff like this and realize that should just all be shot in a fucking alley

Attached: 1527014667096s.jpg (84x125, 2K)

>Girl outright refuses protection, she wants that cream in her or all over her

Attached: 1558657100815.gif (500x242, 121K)

>The overnight fade to black is entirely up to you
This is what I was talking about. If it's "up to you" then neither answer is true.

If a character mentions that they were worried when they felt sick the morning after their "night", that's your proof that they fucked. If it's never brought up again, it's "up to you".

are you being retarded on purpose?
trannies live in the delusion for being born in the wrong body, naoto wanted people to take her seriously because she knew people will never take a female high schooler seriously in a field like investigation

>be a doctor refusing to do this to people
>lmao what a backwards unsympathetic bigot

Beautiful, brave, strong, and inspiring! Keep fighting the good fight, user!

lol fucking retard tranny deserves that way of life

They're highschoolers, and the game originally came out in the mid 2000's, they aren't going to outright suggest two highschoolers just fucked.

Honest question. Why are pre-op trannies never warned about this kind of stuff?

What if the Jews push tranny agenda to get rid of these people? What if they are actually benevolent overlords, and not evil masterminds?

Attached: 1545224981637.gif (209x248, 22K)

Like it or not Naoto is a tomboy actually done fucking right.

Attached: 1454528234719.jpg (552x594, 25K)

Then that's my answer to the state of Japanese censorship. Thank you.

hope that 40% doubles now. is there any way this image can be spread so stop trannies into brainwashing people?

>Meanwhile, the surgeon

Attached: 1541929303165.gif (128x128, 29K)

They are in sane first-world countries with a functional healthcare system, the problem is the person in question lives in America which is a third-world shithole.

I mean, they're (the real ones at least) legitimately sick, the problem is that society has decided to pretend that their sickness is not a sickness but a healthy and valid way to live.

Imagine everyone tellung you that your brave and that a surgery and some hormones will fix you and then surprise surprise now your body is irreparably damaged and you're still insane

No, accepting things you can't change about yourself is wrong think now and you must take whatever avenues possible to change yourself of them no matter how dangerous or risky they may be.

Not stating something isn't censorship, dumbass. It's a rating thing.
If they said it happened and then removed it, it's censorship. If they never include it so they don't get bumped up to an adult rating for suggesting kids just fucked, it's not censorship.

Attached: 1543241588751.png (113x174, 18K)

Also it's japanese, they tend to shy away from actual sex, especially when it comes to depicting an idealized girl

No. Chie is a tomboy. She's happy being as she is. Naoto only acts masculine because she feels she needs to and would much rather being a very explicitly feminine woman who happens to have a respectable career. I guess you could compare Naoto's ideal to Sae from P5, except not as hard-assed.

i like tomboys, they are bros you can fuck around metaphorically and literally speaking without being gay. too bad traps are more popular, would've love seeing more tomboys in anime

Because simply having the surgery is good

Attached: 1558883900344.png (685x1122, 666K)

Adachi was right.

Chie is more classic anime trope tomboy. If tomboys existed IRL they would be much closer to Naoto.

Tomboys are gay as shit dude. You're pretty much just fucking a guy.

Saying anything negative about transgenderism is bigotry and must be silenced

>This is okay
>But assisted suicide is bad

>If tomboys existed IRL

Attached: 1471021693417.jpg (540x472, 54K)

You went the wrong way of big. This here is a big Noot.

Attached: 1558736943814.png (1087x1166, 201K)

If someone genuinely thinks the best step is to off themselves, that's their right. If they can't do it themselves, clearly they aren't committed to it and haven't totally given up.

I think the big difference is one is a girl who simply doesn't prioritize femininity and the other is a girl who actively tries to appear masculine

Attached: 1552612734021.png (376x504, 308K)

>tomboys are girls with vaginas
>is gay
great delusion you got there trannytera

Is First World devolving into some kind of satanistic cult? Why people willingly make themselves suffer? Do they really believe that physical pain will null the emptiness of their lives, instead of filling it with some quality and becoming a shining beacon guiding humanity towards better, brighter future? Is chopping off your dick literally only way to find meaning of life? Holy fuck, this is some heavy fucking psychological problem if you are well aware of this shit and you torment yourself until the rest of your life.

Attached: 1481120007356.jpg (908x1000, 158K)

I mean what if a person is literally paralyzed and can't kill themselves, they physically can't harm themselves and they can't starve themselves or die of thirst since carers feed them regardless.

Nah, tomboys irl are girls who happen to have typically masculine interests like sports. Naoto is masculine out of insecurity, not because she genuinely wants to be.

he probably thinks penises can be feminine

Both are gay. Find an actual woman who acts like a woman you degenerate faggot.

oh so she's not a tranny but a feminsist?
bravo japan

I'd rather shoot the doctors desu.

Attached: 23412.jpg (554x439, 38K)

this, along with people who encourage this among kids

If you're basically a human potato, death is probably preferable. In which case, you should strive to get some kind of answer out of them, and a doctor should be the one to pull the plug.

and this is coming from someone who posts on Yea Forums, now that's rich
if you are that blind to tell the difference, that's your problem, buddy.

>Thoughts?
laughing that swichniggers will never play P4G

>an actual woman who acts like a woman
That is the epitome of faggotry

Fuck, there really is no way to reverse that process, huh? Imagine never being able to partake in one of man's 7 desires.

Attached: Dw_YStdV4AAC0Nl.jpg (189x200, 6K)

If you actually played the game, you'd realize that Naoto's problem is that she's not being taken seriously, even when acting as a valid asset to law enforcement. She feels like her gender and age hold her back from being accepted.

Kanji, for his own case, says it flat out- "I'm just scared of rejection." His hobbies don't mesh with societies' expectations of him, never mind he works at a textile shop.

The long and short of it is, like nearly any other teenager, all of them could benefit from some time on a shrink's couch.

>everybody on Yea Forums is gay like me
Haha no

The weirdest thing out of this it that he expected to have sex with his wound, like was does he have instead of a brain?

I mean, its not even that really, P4G being stuck on a handheld console / PSTV isn't really that great, P4G needs a port to a more accessible system

>Boo hoo why can't the boomers at the police station take me seriously for being a pretentious teenage prodigy girl detective who comes from a rich family.

Attached: 1232535787.jpg (500x700, 34K)

In my head canon, Chie and Yukiko are hella gay for each other.

>responding seriously to bait

Attached: 1559344300056.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Yukiko ntrs you by getting blackmailed by the fat businessman staying at the inn. You ntr naoto with a busty schoolgirl.

>projecting
is ok to be gay buddy, i won't judge you. just don't assume everyone can be gay just because you want to

Part of tranny rhetoric is that the wound is 100% like a real vagina

Did people actually think Naoto was a boy?

You had almost 10 years to buy a vita or a vita TV
fuck off

no one wants to buy a ps vita or a ps tv for literally one game you absolute degenerate

Based and Adachipilled.

>is 100% like a real vagina
Who actually believes this?

Attached: 1558884406831.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

Life is about overcome shitty situations.

>Has literally hundreds of must plays
>one game
don't reply to me again.

Jesus It ain't right. It just ain't right.

First time I saw Naoto, my dick told me that was a girl in boys clothes and that I am morally obligated to tear her clothes off with my teeth because girls in boys clothes is fucking tight

Attached: 1540704279941.png (398x428, 289K)

Get pegged Adachi.

Actually name some then, shutting down conversation without providing evidence otherwise doesn't really help to sway another's opinion does it?

Not really because none of them are even half as cute as Naoto

>making Naoto blush
She is so fucking cute. Breaking her "tough, boyish" act and watching her blushing and stuttering is the best thing.

Attached: 92e42f94fb947868ea761300b36d6d3c.jpg (320x539, 22K)

I did
It's a jap game, I expect the guys to look feminine at this point

I want to get her pregnant

Perfect design
Blue colour scheme is easy on the eyes, her hair frames her face and makes the expressive eyes pop.
She's so good she wins beauty contests without even showing up.

Attached: 1530598170646.jpg (600x800, 82K)

Have anal sex.

>vanillaware machine
>kojimbo machine
>armored core machine
>persona machine
>apex weeb machine
etc etc

I am a simple user. I see a Naoto thread, I post and enjoy.

Attached: 710079_28sfw.png (637x201, 230K)

no you retard, she thinks it's about her gender and uses that as internal blame but in reality she's just impatient and wants to be a grown-up quicker so the asshole adults can treat her normally

For you

>she's just impatient and wants to be a grown-up quicker so the asshole adults can treat her normally
You seem to be confusing Persona 4 and 5. I don't blame you, since the only thing people talk about is the girls, but still.

A slut because she's already used goods and fucks you for akihiko in every spinoff title

Attached: 1337461196013.gif (150x150, 9K)

chie is the tomboy. naoto is a reverse trap that eventually becomes a woman as she gets older

It's both, she admits that half of the issue of her being a kid would be resolved with time if she were patient, but the other half is her looking at such a male-dominated profession with nothing but male role models both in real life and in fiction and concluding that she must be male in order to be taken seriously.

You're a retard.

A big part of Naoto's story is that they talk down to her and turn away her advances for researching into the murders more?

It's a valid viewpoint. Many trans people still refer to themselves as trans-something rather than strictly by the gender they identify as. People who insist on saying that they're not a "real (wo)man" are generally just trying to be insulting; stating obvious facts as some sort of gotcha comment to someone just trying to figure themselves out and do what makes them happy. Hell, there are even people who started transitioning then realized that it wasn't for them and the treatment was making them worse, and now advocate against HRT.

It's all irrelevant, though, since Naoto's story was never about being trans, it was about how career-driven women are not taken seriously in Japanese society and that she believed her dreams could never be achieved because of that. She didn't want to be a man, she wanted to be respected. It was more of a commentary on sexism than gender identity.

Being a kid is just a part of it, his wording makes it sound like it's the crux of her issue. Her main belief is people won't take her seriously as a woman in a male field.

Did you guys play her steam city game yet

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1027, 373K)

I think I love Naoto!

Attached: 1558518104229.jpg (520x598, 104K)

Tits too small, not her

Based Japan showing us that gender dysphoria is just a phase and can be cured!
Trannies should finally face this

Attached: 1556581019362.png (1045x779, 597K)

*brap*

translation when

So since this site is infested with discord trannies nowadays, can one of you come out of the woodwork and defend this ? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to change my views on gender transitions being nothing more than suicidal escapism when I keep finding about shit like this.

Attached: 1533167669478.jpg (1448x1474, 2.43M)

>Tits too small
what a fucking gaybo

Attached: 1538720794429.gif (150x150, 16K)

Out of all the P4 girls, Naoto is by far the thirstiest and kinkiest by nature.

Attached: 1525585293333.jpg (960x1086, 371K)

This. Shadow Naoto at best.

Attached: 07b238b987f0d5e654d1de14be89cf7b.jpg (588x859, 245K)

Learn to "cope" with being an complete and utter waste of human resources. Like honestly, how can you even sit there typing away such assine comments with a sense of smug superiority when you know full well it's just an ironic facade to masquerade your blatant shortcomings as a person.

Did you fuck up in high school user? Did someone bully you to turn you into to such a whiney, whispy shitskin that you feel the need to post such sad comments on an image board? Is it because you were in the cool kid group but knew you didn't belong so you painfully tried to act as though you were one despite secretly being a full fledged homosexual?

Then you realize that a girl you liked fucked your best friend and now you can't help but think about the past and what could've been if you hadn't been such a sperg? Like the time she sat next to you and you tried asking her out on her facebook wall? Well did you!? YOU FUCKING DUMB SHIT.

Well guess what, she's gone and now you'll be alone, playing video games forever even though you don't like them and searching omegle /r9K/ tags just you can engage in human conversation because Yea Forums's anonymity just doesn't do it for you anymore whilst you cry yourself to sleep at 3am in the morning.

Go fuck yourself nerd.

Agreed.

Attached: smooch.webm (538x402, 189K)

>what do you mean cutting off my dick won't make it a vagina? I didn't know that! This is the doctor's fault!
The absolute state of trannies

Attached: 1549474166618.jpg (655x702, 187K)

Naoto has a good rack canonically.
But more importantly.
>DFC fag
Actual faggot.

wtf I'm a naotofag now

Attached: 1523826737239.png (1920x1080, 658K)

>Discriminating between boobies

Attached: 1558438681990.png (536x493, 110K)

this

Attached: _20190517_135647.jpg (361x611, 49K)

>People will laugh at this poor mentally ill individual instead of pitying him
Why is Yea Forums so full of hate? I genuinely feel bad for that guy. His mental illness destroyed his life, he didn't ask to be mentally ill.

Well, it seens Darwin was right all along.

because laughing at idiots for making dumb, poorly thought out decisions, is as old as humanity. There are a lot of reasons not to laugh at someone, namely for shit they can't control, but this isn't one of them

I do pity him, but I'd be the guy that would warn him a ton of times before then eventually shrug. You can't not make me go "I told you so" when a post like this is made.

Because I am also mentally ill but it didn't result in me paying some kike to mutilate my cock in some misguided pursuit to be dicked down by someone more man than me.

Expensive and botched surgeries with complications, they outright state that they could get the entire thing fixed with another surgery but can't afford it, they could probably get 7 figures in damages in malpractice lawsuits but can't afford the legal costs, basically the entire post is more an issue with the US healthcare system as none of that would happen in a country with universal healthcare.

>namely for shit they can't control
You don't control a mental illness, you uneducated child. Do you also laugh at depressed people killing themselves?
Yeah, I clearly see that you're mentally ill. That lack of empathy isn't normal.

tfw you're the same age as the p4 crew.

I actually played the game the same year the game takes place, it was kinda fun. I kinda cucked myself because I had no idea that you had enough time to finish your social links in december. Yet I still love the p4 cast to this day.

Attached: índice.jpg (251x201, 12K)

You have all the time in the world and whole internet to research everything about trannies. I don't know how fucking braindead you should be to go for such a crucial (literally the most crucial) thing in your life unprepared.

It's almost like mentally ill people do unreasonable things because of their mental illness.

It's no longer considered a mental illness

I'm absurdly empathetic sometimes, but I have nothing to offer to trannies. They continually refuse help, then ask for pity when it all goes wrong.
Though I can also see that blame falls upon the people surrounding them, not restraining their unhinged desire, so it's truly not all their fault.

Attached: 1551502268848.png (331x561, 99K)

You know normally I'd be bashing this faggot like pretty much everyone else, but I'm also seeing some exploited naivety in all of this. That's why I'll never accept this mutilation shit as something normal, because I'm convinced those who are so far gone in their transition can't let themselves regret it and thus either try to encourage it to get others to join in it so that the number illusion can gradually make them feel like they're actually happy if others are, or that some maliciously know that they fucked up but still convince others it's the right choice to make because they're so bitter of their mistakes that they want others to suffer through the same thing they did.

Either way, all I can say is, that I honestly don't think anyone that's recommending this as an alternative is good-natured. The root may differ, but getting someone to go through this process when you yourself went through this and it's well-known to be fucking painful, I don't see the genuine will to help someone in that.

So yeah, lots of naive people getting manipulated by these fucks.

Probably.
The most overt implied sex is still Elizabeth.
youtube.com/watch?v=J2T5LbrJU7Y

Nobody should have to rely on the Internet for psychiatric and medical research. They should be able to go to actual psychiatrists who can factually tell them what's going on, and then go to actual medical professionals who can factually tell them which procedures are needed to fix it, then be confidant that the medical professionals will be able to carry out those procedures properly without a greater than expected risk of complications (with said expected risk being clearly communicated to the patient prior to consenting to the surgeries). Instead the US has a system where they shell out money to talk to a glorified marketer, then shell out more money to get shoved into some process they don't know about where the risks aren't communicated to them, and if the procedure is botched then they need to shell out even more money to sue for malpractice and then hopefully get the botches fixed.

Saying it's fucking brave to change your gender instead of accepting yourself is like saying suicidal people are courageous for killing themselves. What a load of horseshit.

Jesus christ
I guess it explains why she wants to bring him back from the door state

Attached: cropsfd.jpg (463x462, 143K)

She wasn't trans just like Kanji doesn't want to be raped to death. Naota wants to be seen as a man though that isn't what she is on the inside, but Kanji really is bisexual in how he accepts his homolust in saying "that was me" when you max him out. The difference is that the shadows we're being destructive.

It's important to know that all gender envy isn't gender dysphoria.

>she'd be down for lewd cosplays
Hot

you're still slow
When Kanji says "that was me", he was referring to how that was a period in which he was confused but still himself in the heat of the moment. Once he gained confidence and self-validation in his appreciation and skill in more "feminine" hobbies, he's just his old self again, with less yelling.

based

Attached: burgnaoto.jpg (700x600, 72K)

You're right, but society has deemed it "wrong" to be factual about a lot of shit.

Still my favorite vidya girl all these years later.

Attached: 1543430110353.jpg (1023x723, 359K)

I don't think "turn my dick inside out" is a necessary surgery that would be covered even under universal health care

Keep telling yourself that. They have bigger fish to fry than whatever your sad existence amounts to.
You can blame the Jews for media coverage but you can't blame them for your personal failures.

What horrible taste.

What great taste.

>Like Aika in that one JAV
A respectable man with taste unmatched by any other.

You're not a professional psychiatrist or physician therefore you would not be considered to hold a qualified opinion one way or the other. The point is that American healthcare results in professional opinions being based more on making money than actually treating people. This would apply to people who don't have actual gender dysphoria too by the way, so they don't feel pressured into having surgery by some assholes who just want to make money on the surgeries and subsequent lifetime of medications.

>don't get to hear her English voice in Q2
Fun Fact: Elizabeth and Persona 3 MC's English voice actors are married IRL

Attached: 1546998092015.jpg (1122x1285, 79K)

What velvet attendants are exactly? Humans? It is stated that they were created by Igor. And Igor is something like a doll or even machine
Get MEGIDOLAON'D bitch

Attached: TOOT.png (600x512, 264K)

Attached: 1541713289932.png (420x604, 344K)

>they outright state that they could get the entire thing fixed with another surgery but can't afford it
where?
you certainly don't mean that doctor stringing them along, right?

>Fun Fact: Elizabeth and Persona 3 MC's English voice actors are married IRL
do you think they rp?

Attached: 1551299674472.png (480x542, 211K)

Theo bullying NEEDS TO STOP

>it's not cutting myself up that's the problem
>it's those americans!
no wonder people keep falling for the bullshit

If everyone had that attitude we would have no progress at all.

!

Attached: Shin-Megami-Tensei-Persona-3-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-18516797-858-600.jpg (858x600, 107K)

That's fair, but the best solution is to actually fucking take care of yourself and not try to cut your dick off and you won't need unnecessary surgeries.

>tfw my fav girls in each nusona game were Yukari, Ai, and Chihaya and each has gotten less art than the last

I just want some good porn lads

Because other delusional people encourage them.

Yuri does the same voice for everything, so it would get confusing very quickly; like having an orgy with 2 people.

>What velvet attendants are exactly?
Cute. They are cute.

Attached: 1555971908338.png (184x369, 81K)

I'm not full of hate, at all. I'm filled with relief that I will never do something like that and the thought that someone would allow themselves to get to that point amuses me the same way seeing a clown do a triple backflip and then get in the face with a pie amuses me.

Attached: 1552008719779.gif (187x146, 329K)

And then in Q he has no problem being married to you, just didn't want to he the bride.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And that's a good thing

Attached: 1388718569045.png (497x569, 192K)

If they have money to go abroad, they can afford to shell out for one more night at a hotel. God, people in my generation are dumb, no wonder we're mostly poor.

Out of all pics you could post, why Meat?

Attached: 1542273632560.jpg (875x535, 50K)

Imagine fucking Door-kun, Yosuke, and Ben 10 all at once.

Because my reaction image folder is a jumbled mess and it was the first "sad" one I found.

Attached: ios_large_1515608192_image.jpg (600x525, 41K)

This. Its the theme of Persona 4.

Holy fucking projection, I hope this is pasta

Theo=Marg>Lavenza>Twins>Liz

Attached: theo dance.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

>Thoughts?
Naoto is one sexy woman.

Attached: 2bca9c81041195d1572987539a9c0096.jpg (607x850, 71K)

>ios_large_1515608192_image.jpg
This is your average goose/lonely and horny/aaaa etc poster

Attached: mating ritual.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

I fell in love when she canonically had enormous melon

Lord have mercy.

Look at this and admit you are wrong.

DONT USE MY SORROW TO PROVE PEOPLE WRONG AAAAAAAHHH

Attached: 1541396661797.jpg (970x545, 50K)

No one is allowed to help him in this clown world. That would be bigoted. Now smile and call him brave like a decent human being.

Attached: 1541575182160.png (640x274, 109K)

No. Spastic retard belongs in the trash, along with you.

This is someone's son. Instead of helping him everybody keeps cheering his eventual death

Attached: you.png (631x471, 348K)

Rude and gay.

Attached: D3O6XrfWAAAPGtX.png (465x488, 276K)

Go suck shit along with your garbage wife.

Attached: 1529965552145.gif (260x424, 149K)

b&rp

Attached: heres my tumb.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I see. You prefer more blank state, irrelevant ones. Cool.

Attached: 1494716238855.png (512x1024, 191K)

I couldnt find it and afaik its not translated so no.

Feels bad

I prefer the ones who don't act like special ed students.

If you think solution to your mental illness is to cut of your dick and balls of, you should seriously just kill yourself and be done with it

Imagine if a bunch of Yea Forums browsers got pulled into the tv and a persona like plot started playing out? As per the games, several qt girls would have to get pulled in and or become part of the plot. The only difference is that all you fucks would either shun, avoid or just shit on the female cast for petty reasons. "I bet she fucks niggers" "fucking thots" " she thinks she better than me" "wheres the trap?". It would be a shit show.
I do think the average Yea Forums goer could easily conquer their shadow though. Since everyone here is so honest, blunt and self deprecating. So thats something.

Attached: 1425862722258.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>no Liz card on the booru for koikatsu
explain, lizfriends

Nigger, I am a fucking hierophant, I have no time for incel shit, I have fucking angels to command and my dark side to face, why the fuck would I even give a shit about the women?

If they mirin, they can mire some more, but if I get into the fucking shadow world, Im not leaving until I have fucking Metatron as my stand, even if I have to admit shit Id rather not.

Attached: 1536090986283.png (209x475, 104K)

>he is still pushing le autism
95% of Persona casts are autistic by your standards including the MCs. They all act like people do not act in real life, you edgy contrarian no fun nigger.

Attached: velvet club.gif (256x256, 2.59M)

just press undo

Autistic isn't retarded. Autistic isn't getting trapped in a jungle gym, acting like a delusional moron, or flailing around like you posted or acting like a dumb cunt. You have bad taste in women and you are a double fucking nigger.

>special ed students
Typing this about an "anime game" like Persona is peak autism

>until I have fucking Metatron as my stand
based.

This.

>magical human(?) being
>visits human world for the first time
>cute, literally gag things she does = retardation
Final (You), skin your family alive and jump off the window, shitposting edgy incel.
Also this

Attached: f82df39705090e9fd6fb8bf1c68f74c9ccf7734a807413765f90269ad8425b80.jpg (886x1253, 167K)

>Thinking that shit is """"""cute"""""
End your pathetic life you shit smeared retard, your bringing the gene pool down.

understanding your own limitations isnt the same as limiting the progress of science, i can believe i cant grow wings and that humanity might one day make it possible at the same time. People arent upset about others turning into the opposite sex, theyre upset about how we are settling for mutilation and medication as an easy way out of this difficult situation and thereby making a mockery out of coping with the harsh truths of life.

Brcause its none of your business?

How is finding something disgusting tied to that?

it sort of is when the whole world wants you to play along without any type of complaint or disapproval

>see retards somewhere doing something stupid
>"lmao, what retards"
>NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

SEETHING TRANNIES DILATE

You know I always found it ironic these kind of people use incel as an insult but holy shit I just feel bad now

Attached: 1549565474956.jpg (422x496, 61K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: daggy26.png (376x359, 333K)

Attached: 1558148062096.jpg (800x800, 82K)

All trannies will kill themselves by the time they're 40.

>I didn't ask for this

Attached: 1549026630803.jpg (485x537, 50K)

It's trans approved

Cutting off your dick is just you mentally repressing what you were born as

It's a pro transexual commentary wherein naoto realises she wasn't trans all along. Many people grapple with gender identity before realizing they're cis but that's the nature of these things.

I honestly think people should look inside first before going through life changing surgery that can't be undone. Will cutting off your dick really make you a different person from who you are now? Why don't you accept yourself? What are the origins of these feelings? These questions need to be asked by the patient.

"many people grapple with gender identity"
Nice try trannie. Go dilate

Well in this case it would be scooping out her tits, but yeah.

LOL UR FTM
TAKE YOUR GODDAMN PILLS EVAN

Attached: 731.jpg (486x409, 45K)

NaotoXKanjiXRise is the best ship though.

Attached: __kujikawa_rise_shirogane_naoto_and_tatsumi_kanji_persona_4_the_ultimate_in_mayonaka_arena_and_etc_d (723x1024, 424K)

Go back to bed, Kanji.

My wife of 7 years now.

This. I'm gonna trap around for a little while until we get some proper reassignment surgery

Don't pretend like it isn't always one specific type that weighs in on this shit.

Prolonged isolation kills the segments of the brain responsible for empathy

being scared of trannies*

Basically, the Fable of the Fox with no Tail.

>There would be no point to any of this when I could've just stayed non op and healthy.
Yeah it seems that way, doesn't it? I wonder why....

Attached: 1558560288823.webm (1152x540, 2.99M)

>Thoughts?
kys

Just kill yourself tranny
That will never happen

Attached: 1527484506143.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

all women

>he never came back
F

Attached: 546431648643151.jpg (1736x918, 67K)

I would imagine it's a combination of people not taking the warnings seriously, doctors (who are getting paid to do the procedures) not being motivated to convince people not to pay them and

>death is probably preferable
>probably
I don't think it's unreasonable to say that if your future prospects are less useful than that of a houseplant then yeah, you should be allowed to opt out.

Attached: imminent relief.png (501x551, 78K)

top kek based original surgeon
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: 1451344331986.png (586x550, 20K)

>Yeah, I clearly see that you're mentally ill. That lack of empathy isn't normal.
What part of your body do you chop off to fix that, my tranny companny?

Ain't he married to the Mitsuru one ?

Shit, man. I knew a person who was injecting themselves with estrogen and just hearing about that scared me.

Reading this is like a Stephen King novel.

Man, all of the girls in P4 were really DTF.

I semi-agree with your bait, but anyone and everyone who avatarposts with satania is usually a smug piece of shit tool that needs to be shot in an alleyway.
And this isn't even just relegated to Yea Forums. This shit goes for any public forum.

fuck trannies tho

Attached: 1515530728720.png (358x429, 94K)

I'm not laughing, desu. Honestly, it's pretty sad that people support this kind of body mutilation and say that it's commendable. People are free to do what they want, but risking this kind of damage to your body just seems absurd.

Shit, man, you need to be told that fucking surgery on the most sensitive part of your body could lead to some fucked up shit?

I had my appendix removed and that itself was an unpleasant experience. I don't even want to imagine what it'd be like to get your dick chopped up like that.

Actual good thread on the matter Yea Forums. Saw some really good posts.

I'm going to make your children faggots and there's nothing you can do about it

Stop. STOP!

Because surgery is praised by the lgbt community as a be-all end-all get-happy-quick solution to their issues with the mental illness that is gender dysphoria.

Yes.
They have the same voice actor

>This is someone's son
He would call you a shitlord and demand you no longer be able to earn a living for saying that. Depending on the state you live in there's a good chance it would happen, too.

OH SHIT

She's a fucking woman you retard.

based on what?

>best girl and second best girl share the same VA
Can't make this shit up

Based on the details of her operation? She's a male to female transgender.

You forgot money.

>She's a fucking woman you retard.
Oh so she can get pregnant, have children, and then nurse them?

Gender and sex are not the same, idiot. Educate yourself

how does that make her a woman?

Because she decided to be one.

>her

How does deciding to be something make you that thing?

There is gender and sexual orientation. Thats it. No fantasy in between.

It doesn't

of course i pity him, but you should be going into this knowing the risks and knowing just how fucking awful it's actually going to turn out to be
you can blame the yes-men that surrounded him and goaded him into doing it without ever challenging his ideas and thought processes.

this is the poison of false-positivy. bad ideas are never challenged because nobody wants to hurt anybody's feelings. everything has to be happy. everyone should smile, unless you're a bigot who doesn't agree with me. nobody should feel bad. everything is fine, even though it isn't.

Attached: 1539306384017.jpg (240x240, 12K)

I know you think there are as many genders as there are snowflakes in a blizzard but you're just as wrong and mentally infirm as the crazy retard you get your """"""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""" from.

When it comes to gender, it works that way in any civilized place.

I decided to be black now where the fuck are my reparations

i decided to be a bird, user
I had a doctor combine my cunt and ass
i also swallow stones
i feel like i can fly all the time in my heart

It doesn't, tho. Also I wouldn't consider California all that civilized since they're actively bringing back the bubonic plague due to how disgusting the places and people there are.

desu tho you can blame media brainwashing for ruining pretty much everything, including relationships.
i had an awesome friend who now stays in his room all day ranting about drumpf online and physically harming himself because he thinks hes responsible for all the made-up suffering the media blames on him because he's white

bro please come back i just wanna play melee with you again ;*(

I don't blame her

Stopping by itt to remind you that Mitsuru is hotter than your waifu.

Attached: Mitsuru.jpg (2667x4000, 602K)

Why does that apply to only gender? Why magical qualities do "civilized places" have?

But Mitsuru IS my waifu.

Attached: 1558329815569.jpg (500x723, 232K)

My wife Mitsuru is hotter than your wife Mitsuru.

Attached: 1392952307040.png (225x350, 131K)

Attached: 1556344576370.png (705x767, 564K)

>bleeds everyday and has a constant flow of weeping bloody discharge coming from my vagina
But that is the real woman experience, that's what this man wanted.

How dare you.

Attached: 1556398769611.png (1776x2045, 3.21M)

I wanna touch Mitsuru's chest while she talks down to me.

What's SRS?

t. never made a female slightly moist in his entire life

Akihiko in Kaneko's style is too precious for this world

Attached: 1552829485947.jpg (480x360, 31K)

For the first few times you meet her, sure. After she joins the IT her intelligence decreases to that of a rock and she advocates murder

Attached: DRugnFbVAAAPkfw.jpg (900x1200, 216K)

>her intelligence decreases to that of a rock
Alright, who in the IT gives off a INT debuff to the party?

Vanilla Kino is back in the menu boys

Attached: RaidouSmirk2.png (292x337, 76K)

Kanji, Chie and Teddie