Isn't about time we stop acting like this is a good game?

Isn't about time we stop acting like this is a good game?

>like 4 relevant weapons in the entire game
>Dex/Str stats are relevant since there is no equipment load
>Arcane builds are totally not feasible early game since skills are obtainable later in game
>PVP is total crap
>copy paste dungeons to artificially increase the length of the game
>like 2 good boss fights in the vanilla game
>broken hit boxes
>camera issues in most boss fights
>story is nonsensical BS
>have to grind for HP

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (299x168, 10K)

2019... Am I forgotten?

Youre right. Its a great game.

Attached: 7B169E77-04A1-4306-A3E3-5507EE4A7377.jpg (802x802, 81K)

You forgot
>terrible graphics/framerate

God can't they release it on a real console like the XboneX or on PC? Exclusives are stupid

Most of those points are not reasons for why it’s a bad game. Bloodborne excels in its aesthetic, story (yes it has a story), combat (only slightly different than previous souls games), themes, bosses, and F A S H I O N

It was a good proto-DS3.
I played DS3 last summer, loved it. Going to play it again this summer.
I have no desire to play BB again.

Compared to incredibly flawed Dark Souls 1 is, these are little nitpicks. it's not hard to see why this is current game of the gen and game of the decade.

Never finished it myself but I thought it was good but not the masterpiece it's made out to be.

The seethe swirls and churns unending

unironically the best game this generation by a HUGE margin

Compare this to Dark Souls 1:
>garbage enemies that pose literally zero threat to the player.
>garbage bosses (all) that die in seconds.
>about a third of the levels (crystal cave, catacombs, great hollow, ash lake, demon ruin, valley of the drakes, izalith, etc) are shit.
>busted combat that shits itself against shields, ranged, etc.
>broken terrible pvp
>slow
>worst-in-series weapon movesets.
>retard mechanics like hit-stun tied to upgrade level, hit-stun tied upgrade tree, whiffing causing spaz out animations with certain weapons, etc.
>poise literally rewards players for playing retarded and reinforces mashing r1.
>backstabing is broke.
>estus is far too generous.
>terrible ost with soft instruments and midi loops.
>last boss is retarded.
>2deep4u bullshit

Will they ever get over it?

Ps5 will improve the performances don't worry user

Attached: 49896908_217735489179766_4752031109980618752_n.jpg (720x538, 33K)

Doubt it. The Japanese love to tie the framerate to the engine and if they did that here like they did with other previous games then making it faster will cause problems.

Now that I think about it... what was the point of Valley of Drakes?

nothing. it's just an unfinished segue area

Is this the most overrated game ever?

look this insightless fool is trying to talk.

>
can't deny some are bad like the fucking saw spear, but there's a good deal of interesting weapons in BB, especially in the DLC
>
no equipment load makes DEX/STR irrelevant, kek
>
It's crap to summon, but it works well and makes for good, aggresive 1v1
>
mementos
>
micolash, rom and blood starved beast were bad, cannot think of anyone else, unless you're a casul and complain about the yahrnam niggas
>
they work perfectly
>
true for Amelia, Ludwig and Ebrietas
>
one of the best stories in videogames to date
>
i have to agree in this one, if you suck at the game. They literally gift you blood vials every 2 enemies and if you play carefully, you'll bare have to use any. You don't have to spend all your vials everytime you fight a boss, just learn their moves and then start the real fight.

thats retarted.

no witcher 3, Skyrim, Tlou, Botw, Gta5, RDR2, Fallout4 are the most over rated games of this decade.

After all these years Yea ForumstendoGaf is still seething about Bloodborne.

By Yea Forums standards, yes
In the real world nobody cares about this game, it sold 3m out of 90m PS4 owners

some like saw spear more than cleaver, there is not single bad weapon in this game even raiterpallach and rifle spear are awesome when you build them right. and weapon building goes way beyan other fromgames in this one, but it needs lot lot of chalice grinding.

>In the real world nobody cares about this game
True. This is the only place that dick rides it

game with difficulty and story like that selling 3million is huge. and its barely AAA game, and really cheap compared to other AAA games.

I don't really care about it being good or bad, or even preferencial. I qualify it as bad since it's the same moveset which doesn't really add a unique experience like other weapons

Don't try to change the narrative now that the game has been out for long. It's a good game, get over it.

Here comes the cope posting

git gud

>at having sex

What's a good build/class/play style/etc. for someone who sucks at the first Dark Souls and wants to learn the game better before moving on to harder builds?

here comes the meme arguments.

they are close but not the same, small form is same i think like in ludvigs and kirks.

It's definitely overrated. It has no peak or valley. It's starts off good and it's just a straight line from there. There's no Anor Londo moment.

It's the way out of Blighttown and the enemies are annoying enough that you won't try to go into Blighttown the back way unless you're obstinate or on replay.

>le greatest game ever
>le only game on ps4
The meme arguments were made a long time ago