FUCK SMASH
FUCK FIRE EMBLEM

METROID GOOD
PIKMIN GOOD

Attached: arlo.jpg (900x900, 61K)

I see nothing wrong with this

what's your problem?

>Metroid good

I can assure you this retarded pupet has never played a single Metroid game in his life, like most of the frranchises he talks about.

It’s just part of his “character”, Metroid is “cool” to like and is always ignored by Nintendo so it fits his persona perfectly.

Expect an F-Zero video soon if Nintendo has another drought just to get views.

RECENT GAME BAD
NO ENTRY IN SERIES RECENTLY GOOD
just look at
>fire emblem pre awakening
>kirby pre return to dreamland
>smash pre 4
and also see
>pikmin around 3's launch
>metroid around samus returns' launch and prime 3's launch

This.

For the record, he only really likes Animal Crossing and Pikmin. He's a lot like TheBitBlock in the sense that he's a low tier Nintendo fan with very narrow tastes.

when the hell did he rag on smash

To be fair both kirby and FE have been phoned in for the last several years and are pretty dull and mundane these days. Smash to an extent too

I know that being a gamer and watching YouTube all day are cringe from the parent’s perspective but I wasn’t a expecting a manifestation of that.

>FUCK SMASH
>FUCK FIRE EMBLEM
based

I remember him mentioning that he doesn't understand the popularity behind smash at all during smash 4s time and that Nintendo is wasting precious marketing resources towards it.

Now that Ultimate is the talk of the town, he suddenly loves it.

>FUCK SMASH
Yep, I'm thinking he's based

Attached: 1532050871697.png (187x187, 62K)

>fuck kirby
based

Fuck this guy.

He likes Smash though last time I checked

What's funny is that when he's talking about stuff he knows about, a lot of the time I'll agree, but when he's talking about series or subjects he doesn't know enough about it just comes off across as shitflinging.

Attached: 1556450364443.png (500x500, 38K)

>FUCK SMASH
>FUCK FIRE EMBLEM

Based

Like this guy said

He doesnt actually ploay Metroid games. Its just "hip" to want Metroid. You can tell how forced his enthusiasm was when Prime 4 was revealed and when it was delayed. I doubt he knows anything regarding metroid lore, probably wants Prime 4 to be open world too.

wow, what a complete shocker

Attached: 1537141335442.png (446x750, 403K)

>FUCK SMASH
Based

RelaxAlax is the worst of the Nintendo e-celebs. That is all.

Imagine if Color Splash never existed. We wouldn't be here today talking about a fucking puppet in a shitpost thread on a mongolian underwater basket weaving forum. Really makes me think.

AHEM FUCK NINTENDO

NINTENDO GOOD

Attached: 1447378335385.png (1177x618, 389K)

I liked know your moves though

Attached: E160F8BF-5C9E-4DF3-BE4C-416CD897C7A4.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

*AHEM*

SCOTT HERE

Ico?
Chrono Trigger?
The Witcher 3
Dark Souls?

WHO CARES?? NEVER PLAYED THEM!!!! IT’S PAPER MARIO Wii TIME.

I LIKE VIDEOGAMES GUYS, SERIOUSLY.

Attached: 887189CF-9FB2-4611-9694-2D710F34827F.jpg (299x168, 12K)

It really does get the cogs turning. I'll take the puppet over diaperfag any day of the week though.

All those games are shit to be fair.

Epic

Hey all, Scott here.
You wouldn’t believe where I was. That’s right Yea Forums, the greatest place on the internet for all those cool kids who sat by the corner.

>Simon and K Rool get revealed in the same direct and he doesnt really care

>Dark samus is revealed, an echo
>He screams

Attached: 1521782452421.png (658x652, 273K)

>Ico?
>Chrono Trigger?
>The Witcher 3
>Dark Souls?
All of these are overrated hipster garbage tbqh

at least based Scott sticks to what he knows and is passionate about for the most part

Yeah he really knows his shovelware.

>Never finished a Zelda game before BoTW because he gets “lost”.

OH NO NO NO NO NO BROS

Attached: 95DEFA41-A6BA-44E2-B1FD-C38E50180ADD.jpg (386x537, 28K)

>Slurs incoherently in your video

Attached: andre.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

In a normal world this degenerate child abuser would have been shot.

Clown world

Attached: 8912D3D6-454F-4495-B218-D2D804B504CB.png (636x798, 498K)

Why are e-celeb’s bad at vidya?
Their youth was similar to ours yet they flop around in games as though they’re 70.

I've never seen someone who looks exactly how youd picture them based on their voice. But that's spot on

>He likes Smash though last time I checked

He also "likes" Super Mario Maker 2. Despite hating 2D platformers in previous vids.

He's a literal poser who only becomes interested in a game series when it becomes a big new release.

Esme? The hell kind of name is that?
I didn’t think Andre was an E-sam fan.

>Muhlay

>whole point of the shovelware videos it that he’s playing them blind
Are you pretending to be stupid..

Kek.

Whatever you say Scott, just remember your “game room” and “collection” are worthless when it’s mostly literal sholekware you bought for 1$.

Does this man play ANYTHING, I MEAN ANY FUCKING THING BESIDES NINTENDO? His taste in video games seems very limited.

Literally who

3D MARIO GOOD
2D MARIO BAD

He made had some non-nintendo videos a year ago but the nincels who watch him only care about bing bing wahoo and Zelda so he stopped making them.

>tripfag is retarded

He doesn't play Nintendo games either. Except for youtube bucks if he gets a free review copy.

>Following some broke ass e-celebs

Young boy please.

>Becomes famous for bashing Nintendo for their Paper Mario games.
>Nintendo starts sending him review copies
>He literally deletes his “Not my Paper Mario” video off his channel.

I still remember when ge told people to pre-order Samus Returns digitally so Nintendo get’s a higher cut of the money.

>WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH IM A CONTRARIAN!!!
am i cool yet?

Attached: 1535219510056.png (256x78, 2K)

Has this guy ever even mentioned F-Zero? I've watched a few of his videos and never heard him mention it.

How can someone be a contrarian when talking about e-celebs? Are you really that invested in the “e-celeb world”?

Take a deep breath and rethink your life.

Most nintendo focused channels ironically barely even play a variety of nintendo IP so good luck having them play other companies games

I like K. Rool and Simon but as a Primefag I was more excited for Dark Samus as well. She's been one of my most requested characters since Brawl.

>His taste in video games seems very limited.
almost as limited as the amount of names you have to burn through to ban evade

Last time I saw him this guy was pretty alright. Fucker looks like grover tho

Arlo is pretty entertaining. Sure he lacks knowledge which sometimes shows in his review but I gotta respect his shtick and that he actually makes money with it.

A fucking muppet talking about nintendo games

im not im not even subbed to woz but it sure as fuck seems you have a power trip saying ignorant shit like "hur dur bad games collection one dolladolla". If you actually have a problem with collection fags i would suggest you shit on fags like alphaomegasin who fucking have it in full display in his godamn vids.

Nigga what are you talking about, you didn’t watch his game room video? I’m not even shitposting, most of his collection is shovelware, like Wii shit or an austin power PS1 pinball game.

Fuck video games

What we need is based Project Farm

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

You people say that about every game if it lets you shitpost.

Planet Robobot was anything but phoned in, and Blowout Blast, while basically a tech demo, showed they could make an excellent "3D" title. Hopefully that's what they're working on next

>there are roughly 80 gorillion video games (so far) but if you haven't played these specific ones you clearly aren't a fan of games at all

Attached: 1515275527259.png (432x433, 164K)

Holy redd.it batman

like i said before i do not follow woz im just saying hes not a sperg who has all his games in full display at all times like 90% of youtubers from the vids i have seen of woz he has a blue fucking wall in the background

Cute tummy

Exactly. The puppet pretends to be a fan of shit he has gone on record saying he's never played or has played but only a little bit and didn't enjoy his time in.

can't tell if the child is a tranny or a tomboy and it's seriously fucking with me.