Why do PC owners love sloppy seconds

Where's even the charm in playing a game everyone else finished years ago?

Attached: DnZEAAOXgAA4Kap.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

mods

Nice falseflag screenshot, spic

>Everything is a falseflag

Seek help, nincel.

Hell yeah I love Sloppy Seconds. Definitely the greatest punk band of all time, and one of my top 5 for sure.
I guess it helps that I live in Indianapolis.

Attached: sloppy 001.jpg (1492x1520, 469K)

>PC
>sales

Attached: XRrGl5A.jpg (500x502, 33K)

we dont , the only console exclusive i care from consoles are fromsoft titles, you could keep your western "cinematic" games eternally for all i care

I usually get around to playing games a lot later than everyone else, there's no rush, especially since I only talk about them on the internet and you're all insufferable anyway so it's not like I'm missing out on anything worthy.

maybe some people want to play certain games they can't for whatever reason.

>Where's even the charm in playing a game everyone else finished years ago?
nigger

the charm is playing the game. on your pc.

>N-No, stop calling me out
>Nincel autist
>Tells others to seek help
Ironic

can someone explain the "scraps" meme?

why does a game suddenly become bad because it's a port? especially when that port is 10x better and has extra features? it doesn't really seem like scraps, it seems like the same game but better

Rev up your best golden faces, I can take it

I thought pc gamers don't like movie games

To be fair, western AAA titles on PC are every bit as "cinematic" as the average Sony exclusive, albeit with worse production values. That difference only applies when compared to gameplay focused (=shit graphics and no story) Nintendo platformers.. I guess you might say that PC indies are also not cinematic, since indie devs cant afford cutscenes and also cant write for shit.

>begging for Capeshit
That's sad and pathetic.

This. PC is a dump in terms of sales.

Spider-Man ps4 was really bad unfortunately

STOP FUCKING PORTING YOUR GAMES TO PC!!! STOOOPPP!! THEY DON'T BUY THEM, THEY PIRATE GAMES! YOU ARE MAKING A MISTAKE!!!

Attached: file.png (808x805, 531K)

honestly the only console exclusive I want on PC is bloodborne and that's because the PS4 framerate for bloodborne made me nearly nauseous. I regret buying a PS4 despite enjoying bloodborne, it has no fucking worthwhile exclusives.

SONYBROS, QUICK, POST THE GOLDEN WOJAKS BEFORE WE GET BTFO EVEN MORE

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-035456_Chrome.jpg (1647x952, 487K)

That just mean mustards buy more ubishit stuff than any other platform

I thought PC guys on pirate Nintendo stuff. Why on Earth would anyone beg for Sony games?

They probably like the concept of not having to buy and entire console for one game.

How do you "sloppy second" a piece of software? Also saying that game has lost value because it's advertising campaign and hype wagon died down years ago implies that the game wasn't any good to begin with.

literally living rent free in your head.

They have the entire Xbox library and most of Nintendo's stuff. They can live without another Spiderman game.

>sloppy seconds

More like your girlfriend left you for me and now me and my 2080ti are showing her how she was meant to be played all along.

Attached: packed.jpg (645x527, 68K)

Then why do PS4 fags keep asking for Cuphead? we played that 2 years ago

>total war with it's focus on gameplay is cinematic

OKAY

because consoles have trash hardware, no one gives a fuck if you played it years ago at 900p 30 fps, people want to play it at 1440p or 4k at 60 or higher than 60 fps

Nobody cares about Cuckhead.

ok

>no jacket
you know he means business when there's no jacket

Ports hurt the consolewar shitposter.

because it lets people who were shitposting about a game being exclusive shitpost about how its just 'scraps' when/if it stops being exclusive. It turns out some retards only care about shitposting.

Playing the game. That's the charm.

We'd prefer simultaneous release but we'd rather have a game later than not at all. Not sure what's confusing about that.

Here's an example of a game that everyone already enjoyed and finished. Maybe in a year or so it will be made available to PCc.ucks, if they're lucky. I just dont see the charm in that.

If you liked the first game, dont you want to play the new one when it's released? How do you live through having to wait for years and then MAYBE you will get to play it. It's like if this new movie is out and everyone saw it and are talking about it, but you are not allowed to see it now. You have to wait two years. That just doesnt make sense, what kind of uberc.uck mentality would make a man voluntarily choose that option?

Attached: Red_Dead_Redemption_II.jpg (284x350, 26K)

Paying 400 bucks to play a single game makes sense?

>30 fps cinematic handholding experience with input lag
Is this supposed to make people jealous?

Most anything from EA, Ubishit, DICE, Rockstar, etc etc is as cinematic as Spiderman or God of War

$250 here got it on sale

Because despite all the denial, most PC gamers are normalfags like console players.
They all want to play the shitty AAA games and not spend the effort finding one of the hundreds of excellent PC games.

Literally who
@No one cares
>I have an opinion

300 if you include the game's price.

You just sound like a consumer cow that lines up for every marketing campaign and buys everything day 1.

It came with a game

There's also Bloodborne, Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts III and many more.

And if user only wants one game?

What game?

What gamer only plays one game? Honest question.

Are you legit retarded? Why would anyone give a single shit if a game has been beaten by others before. Jesus you ketchups are fucking autistic.

And if user can only admit to wanting one game at the most without losing face, so it has to be either Red Dead Redemption 2 or Bloodborne, but never both at the same time?

You could choose 1 from 3 titles
Bfv
Rdr2
And some basketball game

This board is the irony of itself.

In your analogy, that movie is not worth watching unless I can do it in 4k/144hz.

I have a PS4 and I never bought bloodborne because souls games are boring.

>if you don't want to play KH3 you're not a true gamer
wow

>Total War
>AAA

Why is it always sony drones that makes these threads?

So you just play games because you want to fit in abd be part of what's trending? Basic as fuck.

>shitty content made from faggots with no experience
pc fags are so alpha

>wanting to be able to play fun video games on the platform of your choice is now something considered pathetic and mock-able
stirs the noodles

go to .change.org and see
i agreed this is BS
>half life 3 ? any day now?

Attached: 1523457382296.png (759x1099, 185K)

Because every other user on other platforms keeps begging for those "movie games". That's what happens when you're the only company putting out shit.

>sales would blow the roof
Except it wont. Sony and Japanese publishers in general know the PC market is a financial sinkhole which you cater to last just to make a few more bucks.

I haven't seen anyone ask for more walking simulators on PC, we got enough of those already

yes.

Attached: ngRsjIV.jpg (3456x1944, 739K)

Holy fuck, absolutely destroyed.

Gamers are liars who will say anything to get what they want.

Do people really enjoy making threads pretending to be retarded like this, just to stir shit up?

I've brought Spiderman and barely even got halfway through. I've got the option to give up on it if I want. That's the power of the PS4

Attached: 1553528576581.jpg (764x602, 88K)