Vita Thread

Get in, bois!

What are you playing on your Vita?

Attached: 71kOcbOeLNL._SX679_.jpg (679x329, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/bvj2b7/tricky_towers_psvita_port_coming_soon/?sort=new
drive.google.com/open?id=1MQi5kxPaz3RBCLdWefot4oSDalVhqJnI
instructables.com/id/PS-Vita-1000-to-microUSB-adapter/
ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-Vita-Launch-Edition-White-Handheld-System-PCH-2000-ZA12/163718814058?epid=182578304&hash=item261e66d96a:g:nPEAAOSw7A9c9b3Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing because it's been dead for years and all of its best games got ported off.

how difficult is it to hack

Demon Gaze. It is a neat dungeon crawler.

Attached: 2019-06-03-033445.png (960x544, 533K)

well that image put me off ever giving it a try

It's working as intended then. Kinda like a retard filter.

the character design is hideous, fuck off ironic weeb

Apparently some guy on reddit is working on a port of Tricky Towers for the vita, but I'm skeptical as fuck and I really want to give it a shot. Has anyone tested it?
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/bvj2b7/tricky_towers_psvita_port_coming_soon/?sort=new

drive.google.com/open?id=1MQi5kxPaz3RBCLdWefot4oSDalVhqJnI

Attached: dmm8zcmgsp131.jpg (960x544, 73K)

Dilate tranny.

Not at all. Look for a guide on Trinity Exploit for 3.70 and a guide for downgrading, followed by HENkaku Enso 3.65

>hahah I enjoy shit games ironically for the waifus

>using meme arrows
>in 2019

You only attacked the character design like a massive faggot. Have you considered maybe the other user likes dungeon crawlers? Have you considered maybe the other user believes Demon Gaze is a serviceable dungeon crawler?

No, of course not, because you're put off by anything too anime like a massive faggot. Vita isn't for you, friend, go find another thread to shitpost in.

I'm very very slowly playing though eiyuu senki but I usually just play puyopuyo tetris because I can't stand the d-pad on other systems.

I'm playing Demon Gaze as well.
What's with the difficulty spike when you get to Grimodar castle? There are random mobs that instantly KO you out of fucking nowhere.
Well I shouldn't be surprised, Experience can't into balance at all...

>Have you considered maybe the other user believes Demon Gaze is a serviceable dungeon crawler?
If it is, why did he not post some gameplay rather than some badly drawn fanservice scene?

It's always the same story with you mentally damaged weebs, you shill any low budget piece of shit that panders to your perversions and they don't even look good, it's bottom tier art. I know a lot more about anme than you ever will.

Giving serious responses to shitposters is a waste of time user. Thanks anyway though.

I am not there yet so I can't really comment. Maybe try to get better gear using gems?

Attached: 2019-06-03-220407.png (960x544, 878K)

I've been playing Ateliers in the last 2 weeks, just finished Totori, gonna install Meruru.
Then i think its the dusk series right?

We've been through this, it is a retard filter and it's working.

I can't play with my n3DS anymore ever since I got my Vita almost two years ago.

I have a fuckton of shit left to do in Monster Hunter 4U and XX, but I'd rather play Freedom Unite and 3rd on my Vita.

I feel kinda bad because I love my n3DS. But I've already played every game I wanted, so...

I'll go on vacations in a few weeks and I'm struggling trying to decide which one I will carry over.

Attached: 1532179428478.png (950x596, 178K)

Can you still get trophies in Japanese games with English translation patches or uncensor mods? I haven't tried that yet

I'm pretty sure games will refuse to launch if they don't find the trophy folder, so yeah you can earn them.

redpill me on ateliers, where do I start?

Vita shits all over 3DS. What the fuck was Nintendo thinking with that garbage?

Just finished Vagrant Story for the first time after putting it off for a long ass time. Funny how most fights just became
>buff myself with a bunch of spells
>Cast Magic Ward
>Debuff enemy if possible
>Chain a bunch of attacks to recover all MP
>Reapply magic ward whenever enemy exhausts it

Also which vita model do you guys have? Mine's pic related.

Attached: 61KiYl9A3pL._SX522_.jpg (522x321, 21K)

Vita sucks though

You're mom sucks too if you know what i mean haha

For a PS2 game Vagrant Story looks so cool.

I have the boring black ones. In fact my only colorful handhelds from Sony side are 2 PSP 1ks, a metallic blue and the pink one. Plus a white Go.

The 3DS sucks even more, probably the worst Nintendo handheld to date

>PS2 game
PS1 game

You won't think that once you download the Doa X3 nude mod

Attached: DOAX3MOD.jpg (960x544, 114K)

Whops, had a brain fart there.

Currently busy with SAO trilogy. They said Vita port is worst way to play it but handheld console is just so comfy

The first 2 games are vita games so they are fine, Hollow Realization is where they started using the ps4 as the primary console and porting it to the vita, that one sucks.

Too bad the guy who made this cancels all other project including nude mod for PS4 and Switch version

This might be last time we ever get DOAX3 mods for console

>poorfags consoelwarring the cheapest of “consoles”
Games for this feel?

Attached: C942164F-7E70-4CA1-BB35-C7E3FF96FB5F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.76M)

>that screen protector
absolutely disgusting.

>that screen protector
Yikes.

You should give that Screen protector another try

Does demon gaze gets tedious with the dialogs? im looking for a similar game, but i dont want to read walls of text

It’s a 5 year old screen protector, I’m surprised it’s lasted this long

No, not really.

Attached: 2019-06-03-221552.png (960x544, 923K)

At least get a silicone cover. It will hide the sticker and give you extra protection.

I was looking for grips with triggers, it’s a shame nothing was made for 1k. I’m about to buy a 2k with a grip

I discovered Falcom games and I am currently playing Trails of Cold Steel 2. I plan to buy YS Origin and YS I & II Chronicles this month as well.

What's the best video guide on hacking it?

>got ported off
What, did they come and remove every Vita copy of them from existence while they were at it?

Give Ys Seven a try. It has a kick ass soundtrack and a really satisfying action. It was my first Ys game before delving deep into the series.

Attached: 2018-09-24-022148.png (960x544, 69K)

Trails of Cold Steel arrived in the mail today, so I'll be playing these. I also got an artbook in the package.

I tried playing this fucking game in Japanese but I couldn't make any sense of the explanation of the drink mixing.

It's pretty simple user. The ingredients are color codded, add them as much as needed and add twice the amount of every ingredient if they want it big. It the drink is on the ice click the ice icon and if it is aged click the clock button. Those were the mechanics if I remember correctly.

Attached: 2017-04-09-013915.jpg (960x544, 106K)

Use it as a emulation device, the dpad on the vita is so fucking nice

Too bad that the emulators suck besides Adrenaline.

Snes and back work great, gba plays fine too. Haven't checked out n64 but I don't think I'd want to play any of them games on the vita anyways.

Why did you play a game made by sudacas in Japanese?

I moved and can't find my Vita because a bunch of stuff is still stored away. Playing through DR2 on my PSTV since I never finished it before.

Just bought and hacked mine and started persona 4 Golden. I've been waiting to do this since it came out I'm pumped.

Attached: 1521972546560.jpg (1232x1744, 269K)

have not used my vita in months.
last played persona 4 golden but i kinda gave up because i can't beat a boss.

Retroarch works perfectly fine for most shit.

Have fun, Golden is a great game.

Attached: 2018-10-25-205333.png (960x544, 41K)

Just fuse better demons

Got nothing on it yet, but I’m still excited to finally have mine. Remote Play is a pretty damn neat feature though.

Attached: FEFB9867-AE90-41B7-A122-5A5ED9BA0E44.png (362x362, 42K)

pretty much everything so long as it triggers the FUCK out of any specific fanboy

Attached: vita running botw.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

I have 20 gb left on my memory card, what PSP and PS1 games should I put on it?

Is there a list or something?

vita haters never miss a vita thread

I've been playing SD Gundam GGen Genesis, my first game in the series, and I'm having a blast, though it's kind of weird that all of the content just seems to be retreading past ground, reliving those series is pretty enjoyable too.

Attached: __hi_nu_gundam_nu_gundam_nu_gundam_hws_and_nu_gundam_mp_type_char_s_counterattack_beltorchika_s_chil (900x739, 176K)

That good shit

Attached: 0312190957a_Film2.jpg (4160x2340, 3.95M)

I second this, where to start on ateliers? They all seem pretty samey generic moe-blob so which is the best of the series?

>flea markets never sell them
>ebay always has the cheapest ones from japan listings getting yeeted and taken
>that long arrival wait
At this point should i just bite it and buy the Vita my local Gamestop is selling for 150?

Piracy will give it a lot of value, but I wouldn't pay more than $120.

grisaia, apparently all main games and the kajitsu spinoff are translated

Is this SMT if?

Wanted to play some dragons crown but my 250h save got corrupted and i don't have ps+ to get the last cloud save

not him but certainly looks like it, tl got released a year ago

I bought the Japanese khaki edition and almost solely use it for Metal Gear Solid 1-3 and PS1 shmups.

Lately however I've been using it for Final Fantasy 1 since you can switch between English, hiragana, and kanji text on the fly so it's fantastic for studying Japanese.

Fans did what publisher couldn't years before them. Physical Grisaia on Vita never ever.

Yes, in disgusting stretched form.

Attached: 2017-08-12-163454.jpg (960x544, 95K)

The hell.. I somehow completely missed it. Guess I know what I'll play next on Vita.

I'm playing anything BUT Vita games.
My Vita is the best retro emulator machine I've ever had and it's portable.

If I HAVE to play Vita games, I've played Super Robot Wars V and X.
Gravity Rush and Uncharted Golden Abyss are on the backlog, as well as the Ninja Gaiden games.

Attached: sample-186287ce44c3356f88133065d5280f52.jpg (850x925, 306K)

Genesis sucks. Give Overworld a try.

>physical anything
jokes aside, most TLs on Vita are asset patches so fuck publishers, praise the devs

original translator group kept claiming it but didnt do any progress on it, another group did tl and there were tl drama all over the place

I will try them all, user. Started with VIII, but decided to go back to the beginning.

i have the opportunity of getting a vita, should i get the OLED one or the 2000? how good is the vita once fully hacked?

Stupid ass question but can you use the vita web browser to download, say, fan translation patches and other patches? There’s a plugin that allows any downloads on the browser and I don’t have access to a computer at the moment

Super Robot Wars fuck yeah.

I love cartridges. I also loved and collected UMDs but never played them. Running shit on memory stick was much more easy.

Attached: SuperRobotWarzV_1.png (960x544, 604K)

Convenience aside, SDs and optical media rot over time so I don't see the point of physical media.

The very beginning, meaning bumper car combat? Have an open mind for that please. Some people hate it but if you play it and after it clicks in, it becomes really fun.

Attached: 2019-05-19-173405.png (960x544, 429K)

I planned on playing Overworld afterwards, but what makes Genesis bad? I've found it to be pretty good, of course if Overworld is even better then that's fantastic.

Unrelated to GGen but does anyone know how Breaker 3 performs on Vita when overclocked?

>should i get the OLED one or the 2000
Oled.

>how good is the vita once fully hacked?
You can play the entire Vita library, the entire PSP library and (almost) the entire PSX Library. Plus emulate older consoles. Also you would be able to use SD2Vita.

played Gravity Rush up to chapter 9, last time I touched it was 2014, so I got back into it last night.
May get around to finally beating P4G next.
Anything else I need to buy before shit becomes impossible to find?

150 isn't bad considering new ones are going for 300+ a lot of places, and it's only going to go up from here as people pirate and nostalgia kicks in.
Even PSPs sell for 100 now.

start using nopaystation already

>you can switch between English, hiragana, and kanji text on the fly so it's fantastic for studying Japanese.
Any other games where you can do this?

there's a plugin for forcing languages if your copy has multiple languages, i think asian copies do this.

This is a long shot but does anyone here use the cross save feature for UNIST between the vita and ps4 versions? I'm trying to use it but it doesnt work

I like owning the game physically and I dont want to pay $100 for a meagre 64gb

sd2vita is a thing

Unless you absolutely need the portability, consider a PSTV. You won't have to worry about the sticks needing replacement or anything down the line.

how can you happily use it with that shit jutting out?

the issue I'm worried about with my 1000 is the charger. now that it isn't in production and it's proprietary I'm not sure what I'd do when it eventually frays or breaks.
The 2000 uses microUSB, so nothing to worry about there.

i'm assuming you're using a slim, that was only a problem with slims.
they fixed the molding on newer sd2vitas, it doesn't poke out anymore.

instructables.com/id/PS-Vita-1000-to-microUSB-adapter/
I think they sell these too

I had no idea, is there a way to make sure that I'm buying the new SD2Vita?

I wish I was playing something on my Vita. I have 20+ games I still haven't touched sitting on my account, but I never find time to spend playing it. I love my Vita like nothing else, but I have disappointed her.

yeah they say what version it is on product page
get the v5, v6 has spring loaded slots but that shit will break

Still playing through P3P. I’m actually enjoying it much more than I enjoyed P5’s beginning

Attached: 427E7CEE-545E-4990-B7CD-842805FB9B67.jpg (3014x1535, 642K)

ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-Vita-Launch-Edition-White-Handheld-System-PCH-2000-ZA12/163718814058?epid=182578304&hash=item261e66d96a:g:nPEAAOSw7A9c9b3Z

sold my vita a few years ago and kinda wanna get another. is this worth it and does it have everything i need installed?

hacking my 3ds was an autistic endeavor i have no desire to ever do again so if this is done and ready to go ill prob bite

Attached: 1553543099792.jpg (540x499, 17K)

Based post

How do you make it show on your Vita menu? I have to go into Adrenaline to play PSX/PSP games

persona 3 was available on psn for vita

go for it

can't believe no one is talking about freedom wars baka

Attached: freedom-wars-listing-thumb-01-us-psvita-15aug14.png (1600x900, 2.76M)

Yes, it has everything you need. It also includes a sweet 256gb MicroSD.

I think it's a good deal.

Finished P4G and now playing Odin Sphere.
How much better do PSP/PS1 games look on an OLED Vita than on PSP?

Oh alright

I've been wanting to give it a shot for a long time now. But I heard it gets really hard playing solo.

Download and install the Adrenaline bubble manager vpk, you should be able set bubbles for psx/psp on your homescreen

There’s another adrenaline app that lets you put PSP games into the home menu

The vita is one of the easiest consoles to hack.

yeah, esp around the CODE 7 exam.

if this was 2014 i'd say "get help from veteran sinners/citizens" but hardly anyone's online anymore. i couldn't find a server with all restrictions off.

looks like you'll just have to git gud

How are the SAO games?

Xenon Valkyrie and Dungeon Travelers 2.

After Meruru, you play Ayesha, and then you're done with the Atelier series because Gust no longer makes good games. Play through Ar tonelico 1 and 2 and Ar nosurge if you haven't already, though.

I recall it being pretty light on dialogue, actually.

If you cross saved using the menu then you don't need PS+ to redownload that.

Only thing I had trouble with was the final boss.

do you need retroarch or something like that to play ps1 games or can you just play them?

adrenaline is a cfw for the psp hardware inside vita so you can just use adrenaline to use that hardware for ps1 games via the official sony emulator

>tfw can't find a stand for 1000 model in my country

Attached: 1557233518071.jpg (208x245, 18K)

It’s good!

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

>Xenon Valkyrie
My negroid. This game is so underrated.

best handheld. Powerful and scary as fuck. At the same time classy with a flair.

I don't recall having much trouble with it, and I didn't put much effort into the weapon upgrade system so I was usually fighting with the equivalent of a giant butterknife.

so a bit off topic but I have a Japanese region new 3DS, if I hack it can I remove region-lock?

If you hack it you'll be able to install games from whatever region you want. Not sure about cartridges, but if you hack it then you shouldn't care about them.

Does the vita version of trails in the sky have the fast-forward feature?

If I remember from thread yesterday, yes