Games where the good guy wins?

>When Yea Forums was Friday the Shillteenth for awhile

Yea Forums mods have to get paid because I remember getting banned for pointing this out

Attached: dbd friday.jpg (1645x683, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/629760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

streamers are what killed that game, along with getting sued

You'll have to explain that one.

Friday the 13th was superior in every way and absolutely blew DbD's sales out a dozen times over during its short release. The problem was that the Friday the 13th franchise went under litigation since the faglord who wrote Ft13 part 1 felt like he owned the entire franchise and sued everyone.

Attached: Chad vs Paco.png (1239x1206, 1.98M)

>Dude it sold so much!!!!1

I don't see that in the numbers, homo.

Jason needs to be in DBD.
It feels wrong that he's the most iconic slasher and is trapped in a different game while all of his contemporaries are in DBD.

Attached: 1559169102061.png (1292x710, 1.4M)

To quote my boy Freddy: It's what the fag deserves

DbD devs the good guys, forced MTs as soon as they parted ways with Starbreeze even after they stated the game would never have them and that the costly dlc would pay for its future content but the repetitive nature of DbD is the worst part, shit should of gone done the Damned route, as it's only game to do the genre right so far.

That’s cuz mods are autistic faggots with the collective IQ of a tranny janny

Then why is it so popular?

Because the only alternative is a f2p Chinese phone game.

This game was featured in Tokyo Encounter just last week, seemed fun for a few games with friends, but not good enough to have staying power. DbD is kept alive by its competitive playerbase

>F13
>Jason can knock you the fuck out if you make one mistake
>whenever he's near panic ensues between the kids
>actual teamplay happening at least until the car/boat is ready to go

>DbD
>you play peekaboo around corner or stuff you can climb over?
>if the killer gets you, he puts you on a hook and other fags can rescue you?
To be fair, I didn't look at much gameplay because it bored me pretty quickly

>free weekends abound to inflate numbers
>absolutely massive chink following
>literally making a mobile port for china
gee I fucking wonder my dude

That's not true. The guy said he wouldn't fuck with the game. They used the lawsuit as an excuse to take the money and run.

>>free weekends abound to inflate numbers

It's not on a free weekend now dude, nice cope

>Tfw DBD will never be able to pull itself out of the pallet looping swf filled hole it's dug itself into because the already questionable game balance barely holds itself together
>Any real changes that aren't bandaids on top of bandaids will obliterate the game because its entire life span has been spent molding itself around these issues

Attached: Badman.png (150x124, 15K)

DbD is the perfect example of a great concept trapped in a shit game with shit devs. French Canadians are literally kryptonite to good video game design, I don't know how they're all so consistently bad.

>game consistently pulls about 20k a day
>somehow peak players was set on May 27th and it's almost 4x the consistent playerbase
>Wonder what happened on may 27th

Attached: 6YToyEF.png (1024x846, 121K)

This board is plagued by marketers. You can see a pattern in every game release.
Just on release day they start making threads and avoid filters.
How do they do it is simple. They name the thread "Game", then "game", then "Game thread", then "game thread".
So if you want to filter marketing spam every time you visit v, you have to filter every time and see the "discussion" every time.

Yeah the game had a free weekend a week ago, but these are post free weekend numbers - and it has consistent 20k numbers like you said, which is better than Friday the Flopteenth

The worst part is that they might have even learned their lesson, but the game is so fundamentally flawed at this point that they couldn't fix the game even if they wanted to. Bandaid fixes and fucking around are all that they can do at this point. Even the most easily remedied issue from a balance standpoint (swf) is beyond them because, lets be honest here, they would get fucking lynched if they ever removed it.

If only we could filter shillposters like you along with them.

Also
>v

Did I upset you, marketer.

>dude dbd gameplay bad lmao xD!!!1

I bet you unironically play DOTA 2 or Fortnite or PUBG some shit like that

So you're saying despite the free weekend inflating their peak, their average players hasn't increased at all? So the entire point of a free weekend (introduce the game to new players and have them purchase) was a complete and total fucking failure?

I too enjoy having the entire game revolve around a single mechanic that literally nobody likes.

Oh my god this cope lmao

steamcharts.com/app/629760

Even Mordhau has lost players and is below DBD now at 16k

Then why do people play it?

Friday the 13th was such a glitchy mess, I'm pretty sure it broke my PS4.

What does a totally unrelated FotM game have to do with the fact that DbD is hot garbage?

The chinese will play anything and realistically the game has no competition.

Dissidia NT is even more dead and it's fucking free.