Are you ready for tomorrow, Yea Forums?

Attached: __female_protagonist_and_scorbunny_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_tokage_ragou_boss__152230dbcfe1af1d (2057x2656, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/tips-for-playing-pokemon-lets-go-eevee-and-pikachu-1830498823/amp
nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/06-05-2019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many hour remain?

22ish

I guess? I barely give it any thought to be tbqh, I'll just tune in to see what's new but not expecting anything besides a few new mons given Game Freak's track record. I just feel apathy, really.

>Getting excited for Pokemon nowadays in general
I just don't know why you continue to torture yourselves. Even Gamefreak admits that their work on these games is mediocre, and they're truthfully nothing more than a cash cow. I feel bad for the people still clinging onto this dead series. Do people still find enjoyment in the cookie cutter plot, and railroaded exploration of the world in these games? I just don't know how you'd support this company after Gen IV, but whatever. I hope you lads have fun regardless.

Attached: image.jpg (910x1024, 70K)

Cool

I'm an autistic madman that likes catching them all every generation.
Give me 500 more of them to catch you bastards.

Attached: 1530534611303.jpg (1023x723, 142K)

Feet please

They better show off more Pokémon and future new lewd fanart material
Though what I expect is for them to show the newest features and what they gimped just for the sake of pissing people off because Game Freak's run by lazy cunts

Attached: justscorbunny.png (739x528, 162K)

Cute art, I lik- OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE LEGS

>500 more
You'll be lucky if you manage to get 100 Pokemon this generation. That doesn't include;
>Regional Variants of past gen Pokemon (Assuming they return, and aren't scrapped after one generation like every new feature GF implements into these games
>Pokemon with different forms
>Whatever the gimmick of this gen will be

sou
basedur
source

>another gen where they reveal every single detail and Pokemon before the game is out
I wish they would leave some mystery to the game and not force someone to quit the general internet if they don't want to be spoiled.

>dead
more like zombie, the series still makes money, now if you mean dead from a creative standpoint you might actually have a point

>Regional Variants of past gen Pokemon
KANTOOOOOOO
KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Can Johto get some love for once?

post number 1820817 at e6

No.
I'm almost 30 years old. I played the first game when I was 8. This series has not made any real attempt to evolve or change.
That's fine I guess. It has its audience. Hell, I'll probably still buy it at the end of the day. But getting excited for Pokemon after 20 years of the same stuff is unrealistic.

>large chunk won't be catchable and need to be transferred from pokebank
You forgot one.

huh?

Attached: __female_protagonist_sobble_and_unnamed_girl_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_tokage_ragou_boss__9b9480 (1929x2765, 1.83M)

Bracing for linear routes, annoying friends, friendly rival, dumb gimmicks, genwun pandering and awful mon designs!

God, this guy really needs to work on these legs. They're disgusting and don't fit at all. The ones in the OP look horribly deformed

You're ready for all of this, but you're still going to buy the games? Wow.

Or maybe you're wrong, we'll see tomorrow.

Here's hoping something about the Direct inspires a bunch more Shield-chan lewds.

No. I will never buy another pokemon game thanks to the incompetence and laziness of GameFreak.

I'll buy it used instead to help my local game shop

Attached: 1558462405360.jpg (611x869, 34K)

I find the games fun. Still do. Stop acting like having a few complaints about a series means you're torturing yourself if you enjoy them. Christ, I have complaints about recent games too but the fucking dramaqueens some of you faggots are about it is insane.

Attached: 3.png (1276x540, 637K)

Boarding school level.

Unless the opening statement is "We're nerfing Scald" I won't care.

Yeah. kinda bummed it's only fifteen minutes, but guess i shouldn't expect and E3 presentation length.

Ye

>I was served shit at a restaurant
>I asked the restaurant to try harder to make the shit into something more edible but they never do
>the restaurant is the most expensive and largest in the world and it's featured in many magazines and commercials, so I guess it's just me
>everyone else here seems to enjoy eating shit, so I guess it's okay
>I know smaller restaurants across the street serve burgers, but no one goes there, so I'll stay here too
>I guess shit is an acquired taste
>I'll learn to love it too just like everyone else here
>the customers of the burger restaurants are trying to tell me I'm eating shit
>fuck them, if they were right, their restaurant would be larger too, not smaller
>I enjoy this shit and I can't wait for the newer renditions they're making, like soft shit and hard shit

You're just proving his point.

I just want a game that isn't obviously unfinished again. We haven't had one since B2W2

Attached: 1552257478620.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Attached: 1559662941298.png (1170x728, 212K)

I'm more interested in the gacha than the new main games

"MKAING GAME HARD PLEASE UNDERSTAND!!!!!"

>linear routes
I never got this. Routes were always pretty linear with a few small offshoots. But do Pokemon fans really consider small offshoots "amazing exploration"?

This will be my first pokemon game

>But do Pokemon fans really consider small offshoots "amazing exploration"?

It can be if you can use it to pretend it's a unique quality that was in older titles to wield it as criticism against newer titles.

Yes.

I'm skipping the game regardless tho

What's the pre-evolution of your favourite pokemon?

Attached: 1559475284768.gif (340x540, 1.33M)

Please, be good.

Imagine being older than 14 and still playing a kid's game

Attached: 1516020860475.png (688x553, 172K)

t. sin-bound

Attached: 1478978903754.jpg (436x396, 36K)

It will do the bare minimum it's expected from a pokemon game

based child

I'm going to buy this to confirm that there's a void under Shield-chan's dress and then kill myself

Tomorrow is make-or-break for this game.
Either it will look like Sun/Moon 2.0 with new gimmicks, or they will actually surprise me.

Attached: 1534935583091.jpg (1278x718, 160K)

>it's expected from a pokemon game
gen 4 and 5 say hi

I'm really nervous about the new football/gym stadium thing.

Attached: 1482838760998.jpg (242x244, 20K)

>he doesn't know

hacker's game. meh

>food analogy

Those gens were the last time Gamefreak actually tried tho. I'm already expecting the gen 4 remakes to be controversial yet overshadow Sword/Shield for obvious reasons

Just because you have absolutely no standards doesn't mean everyone else should drop theirs too.

I don't normally say this but this girl is made for yuri. Not even mad.

Gen 4 was only fixed with Platinum. DP were a big step down from Emerald.

>gen 4 remakes
I hate that this is inevitable now. Fuck everyone that asked for RSE remakes. Even if ORAS had turned out good, it would still have been development time taken away from something new.

OI DO YOU HAVE A LOICENSE TO CAPTURE POKÉMON?

Bruh, they only had 1 year to develop the game and it was Masuda's idea to remove the battle frontier.

Yeah I'm excited to see how Game Freak fucks up this time.

It's going to be S/M 2.0, and everyone is going to buy it anyway and pretend it's better.

Or maybe you're wrong.

That's not an excuse. They were the ones who imposed that time limit on themselves to make something that they obviously hadn't planned to make.

I think it will be more a gen 6 2.0.

We shall see, user. We shall see.

I hope we get something as fun as pre-Bank XY.

X/Y weren't the worst things ever, I think they could have been saved by a Z version. I'd honestly take that over Pokemon Cut and Pokemon Scene that was Gen 7

>new gimmicks instead of developing the old ones
>no dungeons or exploration
>minimal postgame (buy the third version goy)

Attached: 1527658315638.png (251x231, 40K)

This is unironically so true, that it hurts.

Good, gen 6 was when the series started to be fun again after the dark DS days.

Doesn't even deserve a (You).

why are pokemon girls so fucking cute?

Seeing the same Gen 6 models will make me hate the game automatically.

(you)

Fuck you

It's the skirt. All the best girls have them.

Can't wait to play dress-up.

Attached: D00bSQFWwAE9WL9.jpg orig.jpg (1028x1457, 190K)

They don't even do third versions anymore so we're always stuck with unfinished games now.

Usum?

USUM feels more like a romhack than a proper third version tho. B2W2 was the last proper enhanced version we got

No. If you're excited for Pokemon in 21019 then you probably don't have any standards
Based

Attached: 1552102422709.jpg (640x451, 93K)

more content than Sapphire, Platinum or Yellow which are "propper" third versions.

>a few complaints
How does that Game Freak cum taste?

Attached: 1559442578326.jpg (754x716, 31K)

>21019
Ok

>Sapphire

When is tomorrow's direct?

I am going to see a movie so I might miss it

9 AM

If you're feeling apprehensive or doubtful of any of the features of the game your instinct is probably correct

>Are you ready for tomorrow
It's election day, and I still don't know who to vote for, so no I'm not.

Hype

Cool, so I won't miss it.

It's 9 am est, 6 am pt

So 8 AM for me.

Me, too.

Easy, if you want politicians to steal your money and waste it in stupid garbage, vote left. Otherwise, vote right.

Both sides are trash, I'm wondering what the best way to protest-vote is.
>Joke candidate
>Unpopular candidate
>Not voting

>They add panties to the customisable clothing options

My problem isn't with linear routes but with railroading the player. There have always been obstacles that prevent the player from progressing. Many of these obstacles didn't feel entirely intrusive because while they did require a certain amount of progress to surpass, I always had the impression that it wasn't story progression that was blocking me but not having the proper item. Take Snorlax in Gen I. While you need to get the Poké Flute from Mr. Fuji in Pokémon Tower after getting the Silph Scope from Giovanni in Celadon City, those are still just items. If you hacked those items in, they would function normally whether or not you completed certain plot elements. Same with the thirsty guards that block Saffron City. Hack the Gym badges and HMs in and you can get to the League. In comparison, there are actual story flag blocks like the old man in Viridian City or the guy in Pewter City blocking Route 3. These are rare, but they manage to feel more intrusive, artificial, and arbitrary because there's nothing you can do about it.

Now look at the later games, especially SM, where nearly every obstacle is a story flag block and they are EVERYWHERE. You're kept in line for nearly the entire game. You can't even use the gates in Hau'oli City when you first arrive because you have to experience it like a straight line first.

>right wing knows how to spend my money
Fucking lol.

I want that this games become good

>I like toast with nothing on it
>YOU ARE A DRAMAQUEEN

A true right wing politician would not rob you of your money.

I'm ready for best cute and funny AND best mommies in video game history.

Attached: 1510212625389.png (1100x1499, 894K)

Unfortunately that's not going to happen

Why?

Because Game Freak are lazy incompetent fucks

Any true politician would. The real problem is that non-politicians aren't up for election.

Because he's jaded.

But Gen 5, 4, 2 and 3 are good

Because Game Freak employees like Masuda have gone on record multiple times saying how they love the direction the franchise is going in and shutting down any requests for how things used to be unless it's shoving Kanto Pokémon everywhere as easy promotion. You'd think that with Gen VII being the 20th anniversary of the franchise, they would have celebrated every aspect rather than just Gen I and VII.

I want to cum in her

No shit I'm jaded after the garbage 3DS games
Gen 5 was 7 years ago. It's time to let go

>garbage 3DS games
SuMo weren't good but X and Y were.

Apparently not so much to Game Freak anymore considering they avoid designing games like them now.
Gen II and III's biggest mistake was being too open.
Gen IV's biggest mistake was being too challenging to navigate.
Gen V's biggest mistake was focusing on new content.

>X and Y
That's where the egregious nostalgiafagging began alongside the laziness

>That's where the egregious nostalgiafagging began
What do you mean?
>Laziness
Ah, yes. The lazy pokemon designs that we have seen since Gen 1.

I just want
>skippable cutscenes
>more customization
>less breeding/EV training autism
>online that isn't Festival Plaza
>quality of life changes
And never ever
>post game beyond a battle facility

But Gen 4 is loved by Japan now

I read this out of context and was very confused for a moment

Attached: 1559394648926.png (800x800, 828K)

>skippable cutscenes
Done in lgpe

>less breeding/EV training autism
what do you mean?

How was it implemented? Only in select cutscenes or all of them?

>What do you mean?
They literally hand you a fucking gen 1 starter and they prioritise those starters getting Megas over the new starters that should have received the attention. And by laziness I mean the lacking content and pitiful amount of new Pokemon. The entire game feels so fucking bare bones.

google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/tips-for-playing-pokemon-lets-go-eevee-and-pikachu-1830498823/amp

>hand you a fucking gen 1 starter and they prioritise those starters getting Megas over the new starters
Right, I completely forgot because I just box'ed the new gen1 starter and didn't use Mega pokemon at all. I wanted to try the new pokemon and having a type boosting item seems like a better choice.

No one gives a shit about Pokémon designs and music and story and aesthetic in this conversation. That's all subjective. The problem is the way the games are being designed for the lowest common denominator of people who don't care for video games while no alternatives are being given to people who do. It's okay for a Pokémon game to have a lot of story, but the problem is that it's being used as a crutch for people that don't play video games and that hurts the whole game. It appears more and more in each game. X and Y were the least offensive of the 3DS era, and that's saying a lot considering it did everything in its power to be easy.

Just because the game doesn't cater to EV/IV autists like you doesn't mean it's a bad game for me.

They already showed to me that it's going to be Sun and Moon 2.0. So I have zero expectations. Maybe the box legendaries and a handful of early route mons. This franchise is so woefully unambitious and formulaic. I'm not getting this game, and I just want the news to be over and done with. I'm not excited whatsoever.

>Implying you have to buy it to play it

Apparently Japanese players complained about Mt. Coronet being too difficult with Diamond and Pearl. I noticed Platinum blocks off Hearthome City's south gate to prevent players from going that direction now and also nerfed a bunch of Trainers in their initial matches. Compare DP Cynthia to Platinum Cynthia.

Just because the game is good for shit-eating retards like yourself doesn't make it a good game for me
And for the record, the games are better then ever for IV/EV autists now you fucking retard.

because they sell a metric fuckton regardless of the amount of effort they put in

So how many NEW Pokémon do you think we’re getting this gen?

Based on recent Game Freak’s incompetence, I genuinely wonder if we’ll even break 50.

Attached: AC9F0BE8-459F-401C-8649-7FF522780F41.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Shill

Less time spent grinding to get a competitive-ready Pokémon because it seems you waste more time on that than in the actual battles if you're not using hacking tools, and we all know how retarded Nintendo is right now with Switch bans

What is tommorrow?

I don't even get into EVs or IVs or competitive battling. I've never enjoyed battle facilities, though I appreciate their inclusion for players that do. I'm talking about the main game.

>I wanted to try the new pokemon
Have fun with that shitty selection. How many new mons were there? 70? Shit was ridiculous, Kalos barely felt like its own region.

They already showed a bunch of old mons in the last Pokemon direct, so I'm thinking maybe 60. The rest will be hidden behind impossible catch ratios like Mareanie so as to maintain the illusion of a "new" Pokemon game without upsetting the normalfags.

9 for the starters
1 for the pikachu knock-off
1 for the mew knock-off
2 for the boxart legends
1 for the third legendary that'll never get its own game

>What is tommorrow?

Not too many because there'll be a new twist on old Pokemon

For Pokemon Sword & Shield.

Same with me. What's wrong with the main game, aside from Lucario-pushing and Mega's being kinda cringe?

Mareanie literally took me a few minutes to find. There is nothing difficult to obtain in SM except for special fully evolved encounters like Salamence, Politoed, Gengar, Kommo-o, and Dragonite.

Haven’t we gotten to the point where we should expect a Lucario knock off as well?

They've started doubling down on story despite the last couple of stories being dogshit, scaling back on content and making already easy games braindead easy.

Yes but I probably won't be playing it for a long time

Isn't it tonight because nip timezone?

Good, better adding 50 good ones than 200 bad ones that fill the same purpose as already existing ones that you're for some reason refusing to utilise, we do not need a jillion Pokémon

You had to initiate an SOS battle and wait until it spawns. The point is that the trail mix of old mons since X and Y cut into the amount of actual new Pokemon.

X and Y had a great story. They finally took on the subject of using Pokemon as weapons of war and didn't paint the world of pokemon as something almost-utopian.

Gimmick Frontier was shit that no one enjoyed, they kept the few ""good"" parts of it in later games. Yea Forums being filled with contrarian retards has to lap up shit though, same reason the retards here say that BW2 of all games was good

I liked how they did it in gen 5 where you actually saw new Pokemon during the story

>Those gens were the last time Gamefreak actually tried tho.
that's a funny joke

no, they have it on wednesday night

Is the truth funny to you?

How can you actually look forward to a new Pokemon game? I just don't understand it. Every single Pokemon game has the same plot, the same progression, the same boring ass RPG battles.

Attached: harpdarp.png (471x493, 39K)

With XY, I felt they had potential but just came out a year early. I gave them the benefit of a doubt since it probably took a while to give every Pokémon a new 3D model. But I was having issues. Being a 3DS game and only having 3D for specific scenarios was really disappointing. Not everyone uses it but I always do. The game running like ass in battles even without the 3D on is also a shame, and this game had horde battles and triple battles. Exp. Share being given to you early as part of the story but now affecting your entire party and giving them full experience was lame. Yeah, I could turn it off (it shouldn't have been on as the default), but functioning like that is too overpowered. The prior version where you could split experience with whatever Pokémon was holding one was more balanced. The new one isn't even a held item, and the only way to escape the game being overbearingly easy is to not remove Exp. Share from your play style entirely, which is a shame. Trainers aren't particularly difficult (I will admit that Alola was more difficult overall) and the Champion is a joke. You also can't use Pokémon-Amie if you don't want to steamroll the game by healing your status conditions, getting extra critical hits, and surviving fatal attacks. Catching Pokémon also awards experience now and for the number of Pokémon available in Kalos, it just makes you over leveled if you try to fill the Pokédex as you progress. Speaking of catching Pokémon, distribution is just a complete mess. There's a Poké Radar but no Pokémon exclusive to it. Routes have huge quantities of random grass encounters instead of encouraging encounter method variety. The Friend Safari was Game Freak saying "We don't have locations for these 200 Pokémon so lets just shove them all in one place".

no, see and .

9 AM Eastern Time zone on the 5th

>japanese kids complained
ftfy
more like it had a good concept for a story but the execution was shit, the pacing was all over the place

>How can you look forward to the next [game] it's similar to the previous [game]
I liked the previous [game] and want more of the same.

Gen 5 is the worst gen in the series, or maybe gen 6 depending on your personal taste.
It's laughable that anyone thinks anything from gen 5 outside of the pokemon themselves is good, it was a garbage fire that they've distanced themselves from since.

While I agree with you, part of the fun is discovering new Pokémon.

The correct answer is having 200 new GOOD Pokémon, but that would require effort and Game Freak hates doing that. It would also be nice if Game Freak went back to old mons and adjusted stats/moves/gave new forms/Megas to fix them to be better, but again, that would take effort.

is *to remove Exp. Share from your play style entirely.

Also adding that the group of friends was boring and I would have preferred an actual rival with a good team.

>X and Y had a great story
lol
I enjoyed Battle Frontier in Emerald and so did plenty of others. No matter what way you slice it it's inexcusable for them not to include all of the content for a game that was a decade old. Saying "I didn't even like that content" is missing the larger picture. And BW2 was good. It felt like arguably the most complete game in the series.

Why would i be excited about a kids game?

Attached: 1512275715055.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

I know right. People should be excited for the true adult games like death stranding and Last of Us 2

I legitimately enjoyed Alola, the linearity makes it tough to replay but first time through was seriously wonderful. It was really comfy setting wise and had probably the most interesting human cast in the series. Additionally some of my favourite Pokemon designs both visually and mechanically.

That said, I'm pretty much done with it content wise so I'm really excited for a new region. I will miss Alola though.

I'm hoping they round it out to 900 or over. So that would be 91+ new Pokemon.

Attached: Lillie_and_Lunala.png (969x1371, 1.69M)

>Lack of 3D
Can't say that I can relate. I usually turn it off.
>Exp. Share too OP, old model was better
I agree, but I turned it off right away so I didn't really notice.
>Trainers aren't difficult
I haven't found Pokemon to be difficult ever since I learned to read english.
>Champion was a joke
I very much disagree. A part of why I like XY so much is because I had a really epic time going through the elite four and finally battling the champion in a long and attrition-filled match, with great music to boot. Left a great impact.
>Can't use pokemon Amie
Seemed like a silly minigame, so I only used it a little. No game has gotten as good a minigame as Hoenn with contests, if you ask me.
>Catching pokemon awards experience
I think this is an improvement, it's usually more of a task to overcome than defeating an opponent.
>It makes you overleveled
Not my experience at all, wild pokemon barely yield any exp compared to trainers.
>distribution is a mess and Radar is wasted potential
I somewhat agree, but I didn't go in with the ambition of filling the Dex completely, only as much as I was casually able to do.
>Friend Safari sucks
Completely agree, but I do get that there are so many fucking pokemon these days that they'd be hard pressed to add most of them to one region without making it take forever to find the pokemon you want in one area, because that brush of grass contains way too many pokemon.

I think it's time you guys accept you're not the target audience anymore.

>I haven't found Pokemon to be difficult ever since I learned to read english.
Everyone always brings up the argument of "the games are so easy nowadays!" when they've literally always been baby-tier shit meant for 5 year olds
the only reason people think they've gotten "easier" is because they aren't 5 years old anymore

They have gotten easier though. Early and OP Exp. Share being the obvious "very easy mode" that has been introduced.

>We have no intention to announce new Switch hardware AT E3
clever wording, N

Attached: Switch_Pocket_Reveal~2.png (220x326, 29K)

>The games are easier if I purposefully make them easier
wow you really showed me

Attached: 58856041_p0.png (500x633, 162K)

>tfw the uk-speak reddit meme has ruined her for me

Actually you have to purposefully turn off the Exp. Share.

Imagine being this wrong. B2W2 are the Apex of the series with the most content and post game. Only casuals didn't like it.

I didn't like it because it appealed a lot to online play which I don't do at all. Great in many other regards though.

Yes, and if you aren't 5 years old you can understand this.
I didn't like gen 5 because they were scraping the bottom of the barrel for pokemon (and no not shit like vanilluxe, though it shouldn't have been 3-stages) all of the legendaries are fucking abyssmally shit outside of maybe the box ones and then you have the simis and quite a handful of other stinkers in the game.
>with the most content and post game.
Really? Because I played it about as long as any other pokemon game.
XY is unironically the longest I've ever played a pokemon game because I did the daily thing and the maison

Attached: 60524588_p0.png (1637x1158, 789K)

It's only made her better for me.

"UK-speak" is fooking lush m8.
'ate burgers like you

>Scottish accent doesn't give him an erection
I'm a flaming homosexual and I'm not as much of a faggot as you are.

Attached: 1558620685682.jpg (1581x2048, 233K)

I played a lot of online during gen 4 and 5 so maybe that helped
>Legends are abysmal
The genies had a long lasting effect on competitive, Landorus-t is still everywhere

Hey cool, the Nintendo marketing team is back.
I remember you guys used cute girls and amusing memes to sell products, I like that.
Can you tell Blizzard to do that, too? Blizzard keeps trying to bait anger and sling /pol/ vs SJW stuff rather than posting Gnomish women and Chuck Norris jokes.

Fuck yeah I am.

Attached: 1559301060865.jpg (1000x1377, 237K)

>It felt like arguably the most complete game in the series.
How so? Playing through it out and it seems pretty standard.

>The genies had a long lasting effect on competitive
I could not possibly care less about competitive pokemon. If their transforming gimmick was there from the start then maybe they would be less shit but as they are originally they're garbage. Keldeo and the musketeers are shit too.
>Can you tell Blizzard to do that, too? Blizzard keeps trying to bait anger and sling /pol/ vs SJW stuff rather than posting Gnomish women and Chuck Norris jokes.
didn't they put in a vampire loli in their moba before they killed it a week later?

Attached: 29d78e58d050ba24e94a9d210f8b57b8.jpg (900x636, 122K)

Shut the fuck up you brainless faggot lmao. God this thread has enough ankle-biting retards who think their own shit doesn't stink but you actually thought your post was clever.

People like to suck its dick because it has a hard mode in NG+, that's literally it.
The tweening animations were also nice, and while there are some duds in 3d models they're mostly better.
I can't possibly imagine why it's the current meme to suck its dick, although if I were to guess it's because the kids who were 10 when they played it are old enough to shitpost now.

Yeah, the HotS team did some top tier work with their character design. Game is ass though.
It's like Sonic 2006 but with character designs instead of music.

You seem mad about something. Want to talk about it?

How long will it take porn to be generated from the Direct.

Attached: 1521548532522.jpg (640x351, 41K)

Attached: D0fHnuRU0AAeCpZ.jpg (694x783, 70K)

>Do people still find enjoyment in the cookie cutter plot, and railroaded exploration of the world in these games?
No, but the multiplayer, specifically VGC, is the best it's ever been. I'm willing to sit through boring 30 hours every year or two if it means fun VGC battles.

Someone will start drawing porn of the first girl shown and finish it by the end of the direct.

Wait for the model two Switch, then system transfer over to it, and hack your model one Switch.

What's happening tomorrow?

Also, where are the feet pics?

I never ever want those shorts to go out of fashion.

I hope they add at least 140+ Pokemon like gen 5 did. It made it so much more fun seeing all the new pokemon because there was so much variety

>I hope they add at least 140+ Pokemon like gen 5 did.
i would rather them not, especially if they're going to be of gen 5's quality

It's time

Attached: 1551311440163.jpg (850x876, 244K)

Why would they when they can throw in all the old ones and just add a few new ones to save effort?

Attached: 1551311886462.png (800x714, 1.23M)

>made for yuri
Only to delusional yurifags.

Attached: 8.jpg (850x859, 108K)

>UK region
You got a gym badge for that Pokemon?

Attached: 1458030178175.png (345x283, 5K)

>hard mode in NG+
How to spot someone who has no idea what he's talking about.

kek