Game has unnecessary character development

>game has unnecessary character development

Attached: 1557899870706.jpg (805x326, 84K)

>unnecessary

That's a change in art style you dingus

god one piece is so fucking ugly

Nice tits bb

She was already hitting the wall when she was introduced.

this

>almost everyone are about 3 meters (9 ft i think in us shitty system)

Getting bigger tits is never unnecessary

That is the number one reason why I refuse to watch it and therefore have no idea why anybody likes it. I find it so unappealing that it pisses me off and I'm almost convinced that is a sign I might be autistic, because how can so many people stand looking at this shit.

Name another series where the art has degraded to such an extent. I'll wait.

Second Nami best Nami
I despise timeskip. It ruined every character.

Every 150 Episodes.
A cup size bigger.

THIS IS THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WE NEED!

You're not autistic. One Piece's art is garbage, and it's only gotten worse. It was tolerable in the beginning. Now it's like diarreah on a canvas.

>Only cup size
It's ugly
I want characters get some curves as well, a bit wider hips, some thighs and smol belly
I hate how skinny all Oda's women are. Looks like parodies.

Bleach

Attached: sitcom_char_8984.jpg (330x598, 43K)

Now that's my kind of development.

You have to be gay to not like thin waists with big tits

Yea Forums in a nutshell.

>watch
lol

I think Nami was cutest very early on in the series, but I will come out and say that I'm gay.

Attached: One-Piece-nami-18071716-640-480[1].jpg (640x480, 36K)

> unnecessary character development
fuck off gay faggot

Berserk maybe? I haven't seen One Piece.

Attached: 9058DBEF-5EA9-4DCD-AA4A-A7D3417C734A.jpg (512x384, 57K)

Not big enough

calarts

why dont gays like big breasts?
just imagine them as a big guy butt

How the fuck Oda became worse? Now every fucking character looks somehow retarded, how he manage to fuck up faces so much?

>Implying early Nami isn't cutest Nami

I don't mind the tits but its unfortunate that many girl designs in OP now all follow a ballontits archetype

Attached: thisPleasesAnon.jpg (706x703, 219K)

Idolmaster was a mistake.

Attached: fuck imas.png (712x382, 464K)

I mean, it is now.
Around the mid-00s Oda had a decent style with some flaws, but now his art's just gotten lazy.

I liked it as some sort of "trash-tv anime" and watched it occasionally. Until they introduced furries.

>game has "character development" that only exists outside of the game and isn't canon to the game
why does EVERY multiplayer game do this

Attached: file.png (432x360, 250K)

fucking this

>Read OP back in middle school
>Its still fucking going

Do we at least have any idea what the One Piece might be yet

Attached: whatTheF.gif (400x412, 859K)

Peak Nami in the manga was Skypiea era. Her face was less retarded and she wasn't a complete stick yet.

One piss is fucking trash, prove me wrong, faggets

It's the "friends we've made along the way". I 100% guarantee it.

Sure, that looks fine but only because you can't see her matchstick waist. If only the O man drew his girls a bit wider so they didn't look like twigs with dough where their tits should be..

Unironically cried like a bitch at this part. Too bad Chopper is such a jobber when his origin is 10/10

Attached: 1447285409923.png (762x1200, 169K)

Attached: 1474837887943.png (1040x350, 404K)

its the massive treasure pile Oda has accumulated from padding out the series so it'll never end

Most people wouldn't argue with this, but I don't think that's the point being made.

I fuckin love anime tiddies, but I can appreciate the contention of someone who liked the character having to watch her devolve into something generic, at least design wise.

I find it similar to Baiken's redesign in GG XRD. I love the design in and of itself, but I prefer the older design where she was still busty, but the tits were understated cause her missing eye and arm were just as prominent.

Attached: guilty_gear_ranking_baiken.jpg (620x594, 63K)

"One piece" was the adventure and the friends made along the way.
:)

More importantly, has Luffy ever actually done some pirating once in his sorry life?

>Tashigi goes from completely normal to MASSIVE, READY TO BURST GIGA TITTIES
It's fucking dumb.

We never will. They're still way off from the end of their journey, which isn't the end of the story. Also now there's another organization above EVEN THE TOP OF THE TOP, the TRUE, SECRET king of the world. It's dumb. One Piece became the very thing its fans mocked Bleach and Naruto for being.

Oda has said it's not that, and that it's an actual physical object.

>His favorite Arc isn't the Alabasta Arc

ishygddt

Attached: alabastaArc.jpg (667x619, 135K)

>it's one of these threads

Attached: 1456644384683.png (210x265, 123K)

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

why would the strongest pirate in the world allow himself to get caught and be executed?

Attached: gold+d+roger[1].jpg (720x401, 35K)

Read the manga

Attached: 900 chapters in mspaint.jpg (220x263, 26K)

Okay. Then it's a medaillon saying "#1 best pirate"

oh nononoo bruh

His observation hockey is so ludicrously overpowered that he can see the end of the evil world government at the cost of his life(what sparked the current pirate boom).

Thank you user, that looks much better.

Much better

>episode 550
I'm getting old here and fast

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

It was pretty good for the first 100 episodes or so

I Fucking love one piece. I have the complete ver.bb set

I think elements of Baiken's design in Xrd are still just as notable if not moreso than her tits compared to how she was before, at least in her artwork in previous games because her tits weren't as prominent in her sprites, it's just that all people focus on are the tits because that's all people ever focus on when they're put on display. There's still plenty more to the design than the tits, but it doesn't matter in most people's eyes because their dick does the thinking.

The funny part is that most One Piece girls don't have outlandishly big tits, it's more that they have no fucking torso at all. Even Boa would just be like, DDs at most if you gave her a waist that fit her shoulders.

Hunter x Hunter is a lot better than One Piece.

Attached: hisoba.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

It's more like the design is cluttered and visually busy, and the massive balloon tits are the most simple, clear and prominent design element. The eyepatch isn't as noticeable when there's ca ear ponytails, face tattoos, and a fucking spooky skull on the side of your outfit.

Is there an in universe reason why all the women are stick figures with balloon tits?

Whats this? Seems its already deleted?

O

That's not a noteworthy accomplishment.

Sorry kiddo but ALL Anime is trash!

Attached: 29FBF371-0032-4A81-AB8C-2074F68D5399.jpg (274x324, 22K)

The "It makes money, so we don't have to try anymore" art method.

Attached: Ben 10 Heatblasts.jpg (900x629, 148K)

I'm glad we agree

That episode is like five years old, user.

What the hell is that waist? It's like she's storing all her internal organs in her tits

Some shitty SFM animation.

MY

So you're saying that the big O just makes us think his girls have jugjugs?

>"It makes money, so we don't have to try anymore"
capitalism

No, Ben 10 is "the toy manufacturer wants to make the dolls cheaper" method.

RUBBER

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT DON'T MAKE ME CRY

People cum themselves over the chimera ant arc but for me nothing beats the comfy hunter exam arc when hisoka is basically God