Videogame "journalists"

Videogame "journalists"

Attached: zxfpil.webm (562x286, 2.09M)

yeah real video game fans and not dumb shitposting zoomers like you retards who think they are cool by acting all jaded and shit.
Kill yourself OP no one will like you. You are already dead.

sorry I'm a giant bomb fan

fpbp

shouldn't brag about being a faggot

fuck off journo
arent you suppossed to farm clickg right now

>being that excited over a KICKSTARTER announcement of the series who started the cinematic QTE trend
yeah, fuck these guys

>Hating on the original Shenmue games

Greetings child

Shenmue is shit. 2 is good.

Not like it takes a lot of effort, the games are trash

fpbp, based, OP IS A FAG

This reaction and the NY Nintendo World reactions to the smash announcements and top tier wholesome

>literally the same fucking thing, just set in rundown 80s china instead of rundown 80s japan

Attached: incredulous.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

Is that Elyse? I'm going to fuck her someday.

Attached: Elyse-Willems-Feet-2345372.jpg (881x1200, 163K)

Zoomers truly love their reaction videos

I wish Season 2 didn't add in the autistic supernatural shit

I wish I could have as much passion and hype for videos games as Michael Huber does.

The fact that this "woman" is watching Higurashi instead of reading the VN shows that she is a fake weeb just looking for attention

Attached: CHl2jcXUEAA_xbs.jpg (893x1190, 125K)

nigga what?
Are you even fucking familiar with r07?
Higurashi and Umineko are nothing without supernatural elements
you are a fucking retarded with 0 attention span

>loved the anime
>it had such an engaging suspenseful story, can't wait to play the VN
>see the the VN's art

Attached: raphsad.gif (498x365, 2.17M)

>retard can't even mod the PS3 sprites into the VN

Higurashi was more interesting as a mystery that was solvable
Umineko is the worst thing to come out of Japan

Have you played episode 7 user?

>game looks like shit
>"J-just mod it until it's playable!"
ah, the bethesda defense

Its not a defence you nigger
You don't read VNs without fan patches
most of them at least
Official releases are always garbage for VNs

This a stealth Elyse thread?

Attached: wsz3n[1].jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

I bet you're too young to know these people you braindead eternal zoomer, why don't you fuck off from this board unless you enjoy being spit on at a daily basis.

>people who are excited for a new game are morons
>people who make Death Stranding trailer analysis are based
Explain this logic to me.

>literally the same fucking thing

No it isn't. 2 is a huge improvement over 1. You'd know this if you've actually played the games more than once.

>huge improvement
same graphics, gameplay and battle system
maybe the ball dropping minigame really made it for you?
i guess the chinese cast is better than the japanese one

far less backtracking and the combat is more fluid than it is in 1

fpbp

absolutely cringe

Dunno, why do you think this?

Well, I have my theory about Kojimadrones, but I want to heat the explanation from other people.

Sports commentators lose their shit all the time, what's the difference?

anything can be a stealth Elyse thread if you try

Sports actually matter.

No they don’t

Huber's hype for the franchise is genuine, he's a big ol manchild, and that's a rare thing in the game industry filled with posers.

Hmmm...my tranny senses are tingling in this thread...

Looks like a bunch of promoters paid to promote a game to me. I don't see any journalistic integrity in this webm. Simply ignore them and don't give them clicks.

Why yes, I love watching those guys with multi million salaries running on the field. How did you know?

>Getting excited for some shitty weeb game nobody cares about vs. etting excited for Death Stranding, the game that will sell over 50 million copies, win numerous awards and become the contender for game of the decade

Gee, I don't know

>being promoted to scream over a kickstarter for a 15 year old game
yeah sounds about right

t. Kojimadrone
We are talking about Death Stranding, not GTA. DS will sell no more than 4 mil copies.

Shenmue is and was always dogshit.

>talks about Shenmue 3 for years
>Shenmue 3 announcement
>gets excited
how could he?

fpbp

I loved Shenmue with all my heart back in the day, and even I can take off my nostalgia goggles and realize it blighted games with QTEs to this day and it aged poorly. The Yakuza series are better Shenmue games than Shenmue is.

Attached: 1559105178373.jpg (680x608, 28K)

Get back to work Lawrence.

It makes me sad that people on Yea Forums are so jaded that they can’t see the genuine excitement on display here without shouting it down as shilling, these guys are some of the few video game “journalists” that actually love the medium they work with and have no ulterior motive other than, “we love games and want to talk about them”

Literally manchildren. Disgusting.

How does Zoe Quinn's farts smell, Giant Bomb (more like Giant Cuck)?

Attached: giantbombzoequinn.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

damn gottem bro

Most "journalists" are a meme these days it isn't exclusive to video games, most journalists are more accurately described as activists.

>following the obsessions of a random journalist
Have sex

It'll be funny when 3 actually comes out and it's dog shit like the trailers suggest.

But it looks like a run of the mill open world game with third person shooting and maybe some survival aspects.

It's a kickstarter game, the probability of it both being good and on time are extremely slim.

Americans can get Buckfast? I thought you could only get that it the UK. Shit gets you really drunk, Buckfast gets you fucked fast.

It's okay because they hand out the Nintendo Bonus

fpbp

>the guys freak out over what a big deal it is
>the woman has no idea whats going on

Attached: wtf21.png (1228x1150, 191K)

They should rename it to "videogame hypeman"
Also they are called Easy Allies because companies could buy the positive review from them easily

>blue face
Very problematic, this bitch needs to be canceled

LAN DI, WE COMIN FOR YOU NIGGA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>b-b-but Nintendo!
Every time.

their content was better when they were inexperienced shmucks getting pegged by a company that doesn't give a fuck

Nani.

>Calling Easy Allies 'journalists'

I don't think even they would call themselves that

>go from being controlled by Viacom to being controlled by a group of obsessive wierdos
Is it worth it?

>elyse is trapped in a loveless marriage for a greencard to a gay guy who won't even give her a baby
>all she wants out of life is to be autistic about the muppets and lotr
why do best girls always suffer the most?

here's that game you wanted for 20 years bro

Attached: yu suzukis plan all along.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

some of them at least write reviews, and attend press events and conduct developer interviews.

They bought a studio and what did that change? Absolutely nothing. And to think that people are still giving them +50k$ per month.

Woman here. We just see that as childish behavior to overreact over a fuxking videogame. Honestly it's quite frightening as you can see the other woman's reaction to the manbaby jumping around like a child.

That's her own fault. She could've had Ian.

sometimes excessive freedom is a bad thing

Yes, those are real videogame journalists, some being knowledgeable enough to immediately recognize Shenmue without a visual clue.

Shut up Ian are you a woman yet

Nope. The patreon pay-pig route they went with is a dead end. Everything they make is now behind a paywall with no hope of attracting new viewers.

>implying James wouldn't completely and utterly wreck your shit

Reacting like a sperg over a video game is autistic, but so is the way women react to gay shit like Harry Potter and Game of Thrones.

>Lawrence, /r9k/ made flesh, stuck working with a bunch of california cucks
makes me smile every time

Why do they all dress like they just want to get bullied in highschool?

>Dressing up in robes for a Harry Potter themed party or being a fan of GoT
>Just as bad as overreacting over a videogame trailer.

You men sometimes...

He's a bit of a cuck himself, Adam seems like the only sane one and only because he's visibly uncomfortable when people talk about pozzed shit around him, he never says anything too controversial but you can tell he's thinking it.

Ah yes James, the one who never shuts up about hitting the gym and taking steroids and yet Adam and Bruce have better muscle definition on them

Is Stevie Ray getting hard?

Because of this vid every asshole now tries to have their own freakout reactions

ITT: Video game "posters"

>implying women never overreact to gay media

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 59K)

definitely

I'd say it was the Smash Bros 4 character trailers that popularized freakout reaction videos.

Women literally cried because they didn't like how Game of Thrones ended

>raised by a single mom
>grew up around the worst human trash LA had to offer
>constantly pointing out how utterly ridiculous the price of real estate in california is
Poor guy really strikes you as a man trapped by his circumstances

He almost got away with it

Attached: suDQGAR.jpg (900x506, 74K)

He has had a lot of experience holding his tongue being raised by 2 dykes. Fun fact, lesbians are statistically the most likely to engage in domestic abuse.

We're women. We're prone to being more emotional.

You men though? Need to start acting like real men and not these wimps who are jumping around like little boys because their favorite toy is coming out for the 3rd time.

Grow up.

So do most Youtubers & twitch streamers now days.

why didn't Shenmue fuck Nozomi when she was throwing herself at him
is he a homosexual

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 22K)

>higurashi anime

Attached: 1542989032458.png (600x617, 323K)

So you're saying gender isn't a social construct and men and women are in fact different? That's a fascist position these days.

Which is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Objectively false

How the fuck is anyone falling for this 9gag-tier bait. Dumb fucking newfaggots.

At this point I'm just assuming the autist is responding to himself because nobody is that retarded

>Bruce fucks Autumn, gets her to convince SP7 they should move offices and get bought out by Rooster Teeth
>immediately fucking steals their lead editor, stifles them creatively
>later on steals their secondary editor
>shit talks them on podcasts, supposed to be managing them but doesn't do shit
>Sugar Pine 7 gets fucking fired from Rooster Teeth, all members of SP7 not stolen by rooster teeth are now unemployed not just the one causing problems
lmao Bruce pulled one of the most scumbag alpha moves ever, it genuinely baffles me how much he must hate Steven Suptic to do such a thing.

Oh yeah? Well I bet you don't even the even the

What kind of faggot optimistic zoomer shit is this? Did summer start early this year or are soiboy clips like OP's really what Yea Forums posters aspire to?

So signing with Rooster Teeth is a death?

weak

fpbp

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 31K)

desu I think Bruce saw the writing on the wall and just tried to make the most of it

>Rooster Teeth buys SP7
>demands fucking daily 10 minute vlogs of guys stuttering
>quality fucking drops 'cause they're overworked as fuck
>magic was gone
He saw that it wasn't gonna last

user, go commit die

Sounds like something zoomer would say. Go give these shitty journous $5 from your dad's wallet so they will say your name.

Only when you have the person who is supposed to be managing you actively sabotaging your channel

this.

Attached: yUrE9kb.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Hello oldfag Yea Forums user. That is exactly what the focus of this happening was here when it originally "aired"

Is there a bigger chad in the let's play industry right now?

>like 40 yeas old, looks great
>banging an adorable hot-as-fuck chick 20 years younger than him
>said chick constantly posts about how much she loves him and how great he is
>girl loves him so much she convinced her boss to move their office right next to Bruce's, just so they have office-sex on the daily
>dick is reported to be huge and girthy
>constantly jovial and energetic, videos without him are scientifically proven to have 25% less joy
>when not around in competitive games, the video will boil down to bitching and losing as his costars are lost without him
>wheezing can make a starving african child see the beauty in life
>Despite what some VR moments might say, he's not gay, he has a girlfriend.
>Plays a big-titted slut in D&D, is the saving grace of the series as he has pretend sex with Elyse's male character right in front of James
>Can save any bomb joke by simply laughing and single-handedly creates unforgettable moments every video.
>personally responsible for the crash and fall of Steven Suptic and the SP7 Empire, assuring that Funhaus continues to dominate
>With 10/10 appearances on other RT channels, has already surprassed Funhaus.
>In a video where him and his gf pretend to be married, he picks up a toy-sized groom statue and repeatedly sticks in in some cheesy cake, creating squishy sounds. He then turns to her and says "this is what we're doing tonight", flustering her

what a chad

Attached: 1537406445068[1].jpg (675x1200, 207K)

You sound like a 300 pound land whale.

>woman is completely clueless
>left guy doesn't get it completely but notices his friends passion and immediately also gets hyped
>right guy back understands immediately before the title is even revealed and completely loses his shit
>guy in suit tries way too hard

Shouldnt you be working Bruce? Also I beat my meat to Autumns cheeks every once in awhile

Is Funhaus the chad of journalism?
>Every dude is buff as fuck
>Girl is more of a bro than the average Yea Forumsirgin while at the same time feeling like a plaything between all those chads
>Look oblivious to most gaming stuff while working on videogames

>Not recognizing "right guy back" as Dorita Pope

Attached: ISD.jpg (629x403, 25K)

>they use videogames as an excuse to get drunk on camera

I don't think that's right user

That's not him though. Not even close. Pope doesn't show that much emotion even after being offered sex with kojima

>faceblindness

Well fuck. I just looked it up larger sized and its not. Iv always thought it was him based of that tiny shit.

Attached: WF.png (500x503, 143K)

I think the pope is way too professional and dead inside to get that hyped about a videogame

Huber is such a fucking sperg holy shit.

It'd be better if they weren't so heavily censored by rooster teeth but they're the saviors of gaming "journalism"
Lawrence is pretty much always drunk on camera to be fair.

It was part of a bet beforehand and he's been talking about it for like years ahead. Let the manbaby have his moment. He was fully into it.

Attached: CHlhu2zWgAAVlUg.jpg (1040x585, 91K)

I blithely ignore video game "news stations". The few I've seen are blatant shills for certain companies and they're always so annoying and artificially excited over the dumbest shit.

>E3 is coming up
>He makes hopes and dreams for E3
>"I would love to see shenmue 3"
>Nothing happens
>Next E3 is coming up
>He makes another hopes and dreams for E3
>Nothing happens
>Next E3 is coming up
>He makes another hopes and dreams for E3
>Nothing happens