Women of this board, what genre and video game do you like the most?

Women of this board, what genre and video game do you like the most?

No trannies allowed.

Attached: AliciaCrawford[1].jpg (580x300, 169K)

Barbie horse game

Match 3

Tinder

not a woman but my wife likes puzzle-heavy adventure games like zelda or steamworld dig. Her overall favorite game is probably some variant of Tetris

Bejeweled

Attached: 1556996780657.png (1039x988, 1.16M)

jrpgs

>Women of this board

Attached: rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png (160x160, 11K)

Skyrim with bestiality mods

there isn't a single woman in this thread

dilate

Games are for kids. I watch movies.

What movies do you """play""" on your ps4?

Puzzle games, Nintendo games, dating sims, CS:GO.

Simply EPIC

Dicksucking game.

From my observations i've seen an uncanny amount of women play Dead or Alive games including Xtreme Beach Volleyball.

Getting gifts from desperate Yea Forumsirgins is my favorite game

The Witness
Rime
Divinity OS
Tetris 99
Zelda
Pathologic 2
R6:Siege

Is what I'm playing now.

snoytrannies btfo

goddamnit why did barkley 2 have to die fuck

>women
>On Yea Forums
Luckily there are no women here. I don't know how to act or respond to them so I would just freak out and scare them even though I like them.

>females on Yea Forums
retard

>my wife
Anime pillows can't move on their own.

I'm playing FFXIV and rainbow 6!

Board games

Tetris
The Sims
Unreal Tournament
Killing Floor

my cousins have a nds love professor layton, kim impossible and lego indiana jones
and shitty browser games where they are in charge of a restaurant have have to take orders and create pizzas or whatever
and tomodachi life

A classmates liked to play sonic a lot, she was introverted as fuck

sanic
castlevania
final fantasy

OP said no trannies allowed.

Aurisc classmate them

I've seen one

Splatoon and fortnite.

Did you tried to help by visiting and play with her?

Are you a cute woomy?

Statistically? Candy Crush and gacha.
Can't really ask for anecdotal evidence seeing as there are no women here.

Maybe... She didn't talk to people and cried a lot

Giant obese fatfuck who does nothing all day but play dwarf fortress, rimworld and Civ 5

I tried, she was pretty cute but it didn't work out

Women of this board tits or gtfo

Racing.
Horizon 2
4s alright but no Toyota, Lexus or voting on event type sucks. Fortune island was also meh after 3s dlc.

Poor girl

Pinay here, mobile legend with my bf

>girl
>knowing what toyota is

go dilate

do lewd stuff with you bf

Fuck off retatd

She had anxiety attacks sometimes and her parents argued a lot (she even found out her dad was cheating on her mom by accident) shit was fucked up man, I have no idea what is of her now since we split a while ago

Attached: tumblr_p25jbnVsjZ1qdhps7o2_r2_500.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

I didn't come here to feel...

A lot of women like to play pokemon

Wow, that's brutal! lol, get the fuck outta here, you cringey sperg

My mom likes to play Dr.Mario, she calls it "Pills Mario"

They tend to like MMOs

Favorites games are :
TWEWY
Dark Souls 3
Ace Attorney 3
fuck trannies

Pokemon Go

My gf likes Tekken and we've played Rayman, Shovel Knight and Serious Sam together

Mostly trannies replying larping as women

My ex was a "gamer girl" who had shitloads of Zelda merch but only ever played animal crossing.
My current gf doesn't really care for games, but I did catch her playing some Legend of the River King game on PS2 once. Her game collection is literally that, some baseball games, and a bunch of dragon quest games. Pretty based taste for a normie Japanese girl.

It is a three-way tie between RPGs, Metroidvanias, and Action-Adventures.
RPGs were the bulk of my childhood when I wasn't playing Platformers. It was originally JRPGs but I developed a taste for CRPGs and SRPGs. Two of my absolute favorites as a kid were FF4 and Chrono Trigger.
Metroidvanias I got into later. First one I remember playing was either Metroid Fusion or Metroid Prime. I forget when I first played Tails Adventure. Never got into Castlevania as a kid (was more my brother's thing). Otherwise I mostly dug into PC Metroidvanias like Cave Story Deluxe/+ (fuck the 3DS port), the Momodora series, KOLM, Pharaoh Rebirth... Not quite sure if you'd count Creepy Castle but it feels more like that one Kirby SNES game whose name escapes me right now.
Action-Adventures... mostly it was SNES games like Brain Lord and the Zelda series but on I've found a few gems on PC.
I also loved Dungeon Keeper 2 and StarCraft + Brood Wars but didn't get into other games in the RTS genre.

My brother was more into FPS (Half-Life, Duke Nukem, Quake, Halo), classic Platformers (pretty much any NES Platformer like Mega Man, Kirby, and Mario), and Stealth games (Metal Gear Solid and Sly Cooper). He also loved Oddworld and the Myst series.
Funny enough he enjoyed the SNES Barbie game I was given but never played. Said it was a solid if hilariously stupid game.

yeah no

Women like Kingdom Hearts

Well yes but fuck Xehanort and the ridiculous plot spanning the series. The games are (generally) rock solid ARPGs but the plot is completely stupid and reads like some asshole's shitty Disney 'crossover' fanfiction.

Snoyniggers BTFO

Attached: 1554651573761.jpg (576x1024, 46K)

The Sims
Classic Adventure Games
City Builders
Visual Novels
Some rpgs

How many are actually women here? Trannies don't count

stale pasta

Not a girl but my crush really likes racing games and stuff like Force unleashed or that new Spiderman game

How do I find cute tranny gf? Do I have to play FFXIV?

My girl just plays Overwatch, League, and Dead by Daylight. Pretty terrible tastes but at least she plays dbd to mine salt as killer.
Probably more faggot redditors spamming tranny than actual trannies.

At least one.

Bloodborne

why disinclude yourself like that?

Wishful thinking on the creators part.
There are no real girls on Yea Forums.

>well over a decade old intuos3 still widely used in professional settings over newer models
Interesting

I just want a gf to autistically play wow with.

>women

No that one is just Mac. Some hobo hypnotised him into believing he is a woman.

I could never decide for a genre desu. I like Pokémon (like most grills do) but other than that I don't like RPGs.
I don't like Zelda much but Okami was okay. More because of the setting and the charming writing though.
AoEII and WCIII are some of my favs but I'm too much of a brainlet to be actually good at strategy games in general.
Creative autism games like Terraria and Minecraft are fantastic, prefer Terraria though because of the actual progression. Minecraft is awful without mods but superior in the creative aspect obviously because it's 3D.
Also I'd say that I prefer indie games to AAA shit. Games gotta have S O U L

Attached: 1555108886063.jpg (1200x1085, 64K)

>unnecessary buzzwords
>crappy opinion
>kinda bitchy
this is as close as we'll get in this thread

Thanks user

Attached: 1520202516843jpg.jpg (500x333, 59K)

I bet you anything there are far more trannies on Yea Forums than real women.

why do girls love Zelda so much?

>mostly