God of War Pride Month

Ok now this is epic
OH NONONONNONO
HAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: the absolute fucking state of west cucks.jpg (633x590, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGEOSOn2oKM
youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/06/09/playstation-store-now-supports-arabic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God yes this is just what I needed this morning
What a time to be a Sony fan

>Greek character
>Yea Forums thinks them being gay is a revelation.

Previous thread for those who missed it
, discussing video games here jannies

>David Jaffe
shut the fuck up

Ape Escape confirmed manlier than GOW

God i hate America so much

>not to get all JK Rowling here but allow me to be JK Rowling for a moment....

>All this Month of Pride shit

Just an easy way to get pride points off from people who came out the closet. Gay people are allowed to be gay, but it's just so much simpler to say "let people be who they want to be" without impinging rainbows everywhere and pretending to be a supporter yourself.

Attached: My feet hurt.png (1280x738, 1.27M)

...So is it safe to say sony won't be making games like dark cloud 3 on ps5?

FYI he already walked this back after REEESETERA got pissy at him.

Attached: jaffe pulls back.jpg (548x899, 97K)

So youre just going to keep posting this for how long now and not post the follow up?

Reminder this is why pride month really exists

Attached: 20190604_072029.jpg (960x704, 307K)

To be honest my ancestors did like fucking little boys.

>"whoa, so brave and progressive, I love GoW now!"
Said nobody.

this guy gets it

Cope snoyboy

>david jaffe
Holy shit, years and years of fucking respect down the fucking toilet right in an instant, white people really need to man up

Somebody should make a thread on reset era saying this is offensive because it treats gay people as being too masculine.

You can even see Cory Balrog in agreement, so shut the fuck up incel

Yikes... So this is what Sony fans like

he is trynig to stay relevant in current day and age

tl;dr

Sounds funny but I literally refuse to go there. I'm just imagining it's a site literally FILLED with gays and trannies.

Attached: 1533952613848.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Is Kratos like Duterte now?

Attached: 1559483461668.png (598x880, 67K)

>Pretending to be upset that gays are being exploited by marketing
>Really you're just upset that gays are now a targetable demographic and are being catered to

>sucking up to faggots like simultaneously telling them to fuck off
wew

My ancestors are smiling at me Imperials, you god damn dirty soi milk drinkers

Attached: file.png (800x450, 695K)

Making blatant bait threads to spam everyday is just adding more cancer to this cancerous board.

>snoy niggers

KEK
Why would anybody commit career suicide like this?

I think I can definitely safely say that I hate gays.

But he literally got married and had a kid, what the fuck

I mean he needs to learn work on his text delivery.
Like instead of saying “not to go JK Rowling” and proceeding to go JK Rowling with a statement that makes 0 sense given the game’s where he sleeps with nothing but women.
He could’ve made this statement with a picture of JK Rowling’s face attached, or something.

David Jaffe is a shit comedian is what I’m trying to say here.

gays do that

Do you have a clue what bi means?

Gays can't have children. And it makes me so fucking angry even thinking about them adopting. That should be illegal, period.

>Pong is now gay!

>I was merely pretending to be retarded
That doesn't even works here, in an anonymous imageboard. Why the fuck he think it would work on social media?

Jaffe has already committed multiple career suicides. He doesn't give a fuck.

Attached: SayNoToSoy.png (303x282, 64K)

no
some of them actually have children with women moron

Implying bi people settle

I knew being gay is only a trend. Kill anyone claiming to be a faggot. Fucking parasites.

Not even anime is safe

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Jaffe is just really fucking stupid and I know this from following his blog since WAY back.

He just lucked the fuck out because he got into the gaming industry back when it only took 15 guys to make a professional game and then got promoted to the Idea Guy and albeit had some good game ideas. This guy actually thought it made sense to have a 3rd Person Shooter where there was NO COLOR.
youtube.com/watch?v=WGEOSOn2oKM

OH OH OH OH OH NONONONONONO NA

AH
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean Kratos is Greek so he probably did a lot of boy fucking

jaffe is a deranged. true story i once got an email from his secretary at his studio contacted me asking if i wanted to have a webcam discussion with him because i left a negative comment on a forum or reddit about drawn to death after it was announced.

wtf sony what an insult to the lgbtq+ community

That's disgusting. They should've been fucking sheep instead.

SNOYfags on fucking suicidewatch
seriously, I will keep posting this until the end of time. RDR2 is SJW propaganda too
Marriage? A sacred institution? Heh, it's anything but in my experience, brother, I can tell you that. If two fellers wanna tie the knot, who am I ta say no? If the Lord ain't judged our gang, I'd say he's been takin' some time off the job, yer probably safe. Heh heh. Have at it, I

I still don't get what he was trying to do here

Yeah. Remember when Toriyama told us that Goku was gay all along?

based mohammed with the bants
das rite washalla brother
>fucking animals is legal in leaf land but fucking drawings are not

Attached: lolicon a brief guide and map.png (2289x1744, 158K)

You'd be surprised at how much homossexuality is being stereotyped more than before and it glancing over the demographics' head. Not to mention the clear push certain companies make just to be seen in a proper light by them all while giving it the subtlety of a rhinoceros blasting through a tea cup and porcelain store by making homossexuality not even an act done behind the scenes.

We all know the true progressives were Nintendo all along.

Attached: supmrgay.jpg (750x751, 158K)

>cast out queerbait on pride month
>the fags and fujos don't bite
>"MERELY PRETENDING"
The absolute STATE of this niggy

Attached: 1556834771181.jpg (600x675, 51K)

God of War 1's Making Of Documentary was amazing because it talks about how much of an asshole Jaffe is. That there would be constant shouting in the office because someone wasn't doing things the way Jaffe wanted it to be done.

Not surprised he's been quitely pushed out by Sony. And yes if your means of management is screaming at people instead of talking rationally you are not a good boss.

>Implying fictional characters obey real life stereotypes
Go play God of Raw

If this thread dies again repost it, I'm going out

Kratos is a Spartan of course he’s been fudge packed.

To be fair, he did get consistently fucked way more than most developers. So many things he made got butchered by unusually high levels of censorship.

Ah yes, the good old days when a rainbow was just a rainbow. Thanks a lot for ruining rainbows snoys

is being a fag some sort of competition now?

Attached: 1495674783746.jpg (540x602, 72K)

Honestly that'd make a lot of things about the series much more clear if it was true.

>console gaming

stupid idiot.
all of this (((pride month))) shit started for the very purpose of militantly dragging these freaks into the public light and straight into the goyims face.

It was a shitty joke but I thought it was pretty obvious he was joking.

The absolute state of SNOYBOYS lmao!

The virtue signaling is cancer, but a lot of guys especially rich generals and officials were pedarast bi-sexual faggots.
In fact I always assumed that Kratos fucked boys back in the day.

Everyone gets stereotyped. That's how mainstream media works. Most videogames, movies, books, etc. work with a limited set of archetypes and tropes and innovation is that common. What matters far more is that homosexuality will no longer be something to hide and be ashamed of. Gay marriage in the US has been a thing for barely 6 years and had to come from the supreme court. There's still plenty of souther third world states in america that would love criminalize homosexuality, let alone bann gay marriage. Look at how Georgia is willing to kill its economy just outlaw abortion which is much more ingrained than gay marriage.

Attached: 58679f3(2).webm (384x480, 1.75M)

GOW behind the scenes mentions that he wanted the Cyclops enemy to have a visible Benis during battle. He might have caused overly harsh censorship by doing stuff that no studio exec would ever want. Even Rockstar won't have nudity outside of cutscenes.

Why do Americans have to invent trash like this and shit on everything?

I gotta admit the part where he takes off the wigs was kinda neat.

>stereotyped
Faggots have never benefited more from acting like drag queen in public, it's not a stereotype, it's a trendy social gimmick.

It's just the latter combined with the fact that people think the corporations actually give a shit about sodomy and mental illness as some kind of "cause"

TICK TOCK KUFFAR

Attached: 1558108610821.png (475x510, 408K)

It's all just posturing, acting like you care about faggots and if they fuck butt gives you social good-boy points. It's quite annoying as I know faggots exist, but I don't care. Why they need to be "celebrated" with an entire month is beyond me, it's probably the work of the Eternal Merchant.

GTA V has nudity outside of cutscenes
There is the attempted rape random event and the chance Trevor has his cock out when you switch to him

are you alright

Is that the new Unicorn? What's the deal? The villain is a homo? Wouldn't be the first time.

Didn't you know user, that's actually a lie fabricated by those pesky lefties, in reality everyone knows ancient Greece was based and redpilled! I won't allow them to ruin OUR noble white history with homo sex, or my name isn't John Sanchez!

more like soi of war

So...he wants to kill his career?

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

Yeah, actually.

Attached: companies-during-pride-week-how-do-you-do-fellow-gays-24631826.png (500x476, 115K)

I feel like all this rainbow shit is ironically saying to God "remember when you killed everyone by flooding the world because we were degenerates? And how you promised you wouldn't do it again with the rainbow?Yeah, were going to remind you of it every time we do degenerate shit with rainbows."
God's response: "I promised I wouldn't flood the Earth again, I didn't say anything about fire. "

kek

>equality act
just kidding, parents! time to learn about EID!

>A greek spartan turns out to like men

WHOA, DIDNT SEE THAT COMING

Imagine being a Sony fan in 2019
lmao

This is the same guy who tried to defend lootboxes by claiming they are part of the artists vision

David Jaffe is his own special breed of little retard

but most lgbt people won't even buy certain products because they either hate this manipulative marketing or just don't care
some of those maybe will but they're already easy bait to begin with

Is it time to take the sandpill Yea Forums?

meme magic

>(((JAFFE)))
EVERY....

Attached: IMG_20190528_134503.jpg (399x289, 14K)

LOL Twitter should be fucking nuked

Attached: phil the leader.png (787x436, 62K)

Kek

Attached: 1547456722312.jpg (368x428, 24K)

Jaffe is a retard but Barlog is an actual soiboi who's unironically agreeing with this.

What about ones that supported them before?

What about Europe?

I want him to do nasty things to my butthole

Corporations generally don't care about anything but profit. You think they actually care about traditional values when they show a happy young straight couple in an ad? That they give a rats ass about veterans when they post a tweet on memorial day?

Is there even a single straight character left in Sony exclusives?

>lesbian butch in horizon
>lesbian jews in TLOU
>bisexual beardaddy kratos
>homo twink spiderman with LGBT flags across new york city

I just cannot understand why people go out of their way to pander to these people. It's sad and pathetic.

It's just funny to make fun of the most soulless of marketing my gay friend. Chill.

Attached: 1559648245151.jpg (829x767, 170K)

>Kratos The women fucker is bisexual
Yeah okay faggots. We get it, its 2019, Year of forced PC crap

Wait spartans did homo things?

yeah

>equality wall
>french
Disgusting

Pretty much any civilization fucked like madlads. Everything was a go most of the time.

>tfw liked wearing tyedye and making tyedye shirts as a kid but now no longer can wear tyedye because it would look like I'm supporting their cause

Feels bad man

Based beady eyed user. Strangle the frog first then literally everything else second.

If you genuinely believe that the Lord who died and suffered for our sins because he holds infinite love for us, is going to apocalypse the world because some men are having sex with men... I'm going to pray for you. I think it's far more likely that climate change will be the thing to put our immortal soul at risk. We were given stewardship, not ownership, over the Earth. Rendering it uninhabitable and in doing so destroying the beauty of creation is the most disrespectful insult humanity could perform in my opinion.

WTF I thought they where manly men not soibois

The fuck is wrong with USA...

sorry user

>career suicide
deslusional resetranny

We are his creation good have is one job and we couldn't do it. Be fruitful and multiply and fill all the Earth.

Not giving a fuck is pretty manly.

Oh boy....this is goong to be a few fun days.

Attached: 1536510749470_0.png (360x360, 140K)

Ofcourse it is, unless you're faggot who supports those kinds of sickos

>h....he's commiting career suicide!!
resetera trannies are delusional
seeth more

Fucking dudes didn't make you less man back then. The reason why we see so many Roman statues of buff guys were because buff guys were THE beauty back then. It's only after Romans turned into Christcucks that man-loving became a no-no.

Seems like every pride month is gayer than the previous one.

kek

Attached: 1405109240416.jpg (206x235, 12K)

Like who? Trump?

>The state of LGBT marketing is so down the shitter people literally can't tell truth from fiction anymore

This is fucking absurd

Well now corporations have ruined pride month with their faux support. This one is gonna be hillarious.

No I think good going to apocalypse the Earth for a great many reasons, this only being one of them. It's not just them having gay sex, it's everything else they stand for as well.
How many homosexually do you think support abortion?
How much incident blood do we collectively have on our hands?
The innocent blood cries out to God for Justice to be served.
Homosexual wearing God's promise is an insult to God, but it's will not be the reason he returns.

>Until he settled down with his wife and his wife's son

YAAAAASSS EPIC TWITTER THREAD

We are fruitful and we certainly filled the world. I just imagine a father coming home to his family, seeing your youngest son kiss the neighbour's boy while half your children are setting the house on fire and some of them just emptied the knife drawer and went into town to settle a feud. I know which of my children I'd punish. That' the problem with politics these days. A vote for traditional values goes paired with a vote for endless wars in the middle east and the destruction of the nature's bounty. I can't justify that. "God, I got the men to stop kissing (also we're invading and pillaging foreign nations, taking money from the poor and giving it to the rich, and helping the megarich destroy the earth to protect their profits)" How could I face God like that?

I fucking hate twitter.

>My ideological opponents like ancient sparta and dislike gays
>Start writing "history" books that depicts spartans as gays
Very smart

OMG OMG OMG IM SO GLAD WE GOT A TWITTER THREAD

Everyone if those sons should be delt with and punished accordingly.
Each will be evaluated on their own demerits, it's not a game of who was the least bad.

Nigga that was less than 100 words.

>spreading aids since ancient greece

The fact he needs to apologize this profusely and constantly repeat himself that he supports LGBT and such and such, shows how much the cultural tide has shifted and the immense pressure people must feel to tow the line with leftist progressive ideals.

Take solace in the fact that one day they will forget about all this gay shit because it's just the 'hip' thing to cater to right now. That or the whole system will eventually just collapse

How much disease have they spread across the Earth?

Resetera trannies are fuming.
>support them
>they still get angry
Why do people even bother?

The mental gymnastics in this image is truly civilization- destroying

Greeks were pretty gay, but then I guess Nu-Kratos is more fitting to suck dicks than the older one.

With Sony doing its participation on degenerate pride parades and Microsoft's gay controllers, why aren't you supporting the only one of the three major console companies that doesn't bow to the rainbow?

Attached: Nintendo.jpg (1025x550, 195K)

Companies dont care about your politics though. It's all just PR for good boy points.

You don't get it it was the old Kratos that was sucking the dicks, "nu-kratos" turned straight

Because no games if youre over 10 years old.

GODSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: GODOFSOY.png (3804x1752, 3.85M)

Thats what Jaffe says, yeah.
But its Jaffe dude, his word has less value than dog shit

so embarrassing, I couldn't even finish reading that. holy shit, wtf happened to these guys?

Attached: 1533744063801.jpg (500x338, 21K)

In some regards, I feel bad for LGBT. They're like black Americans, constantly needing to be told how special they are and that the rest of the country doesn't hate them, have their own month, are in need of validation and platitudes from corporations and politicians. Seems like the opposite of 'pride' to me.

Attached: Google.jpg (500x415, 44K)

the cuckery just doesnt end
thats not how greek society worked, you should read more about it before you embarrass yourself in the future

>tfw you lived to see your favourite characters change their sexuality on a whim just because the writer was pissed off at some Twitter posts.

Attached: 1491320702435.png (386x376, 254K)

To Jaffe? I dont know, the guy would probably have to start searching food in trash cans. His game director career is over.

Can't wait till Islam takes over. I seriously wonder how these people are going to react.

Attached: Tdlg2dx.png (3992x2008, 160K)

>not mentioned anywhere in the lore, not even suggested for a single scene, kratos shown several times flirting with and being flirted on by women of all creeds and colors

"LOL HE'S A FAG IT'S OFFICIAL"

just put it in the game, if people don't like it, fuck them, it's not their game. you're doing this for good goy points just like rowling and you fucking know it.

thats because youre looking at it from the perspective of an evolved person. gays have no shame, similar to women and blacks. they wouldnt blatantly abuse kids and dress like they do in parades if they had shame.

score some LGBTBBQ points for pride month. its a contest among lefties, libtards, and social media thots

The Greeks were all faggots, you pinko scum.

Attached: Richard_M._Nixon,_ca._1935_-_1982_-_NARA_-_530679_(3x4).jpg (2165x2884, 3.57M)

Corporations don't give a shit.

Do you think they care? They don't. Do you think they care that you are angry? They don't.

Being a shitlib is in vogue now. Easy money from clueless lib marks, and easy publicity from angry incels.

>oh THAT death threat? just a prank bro, chill!..

Attached: 1518517441548.jpg (750x1000, 170K)

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8

>if people don't like it, fuck them, it's not their game.
That's not how capitalism works.

Yes, because that's sooo incredibly likely. And the only possible way to prevent it is the complete systematic oppression of all non christian white straight males.

>OH NO A FICTIONAL CHARACTER IS GAY

Whatever shall we do.

>What matters far more is that homosexuality will no longer be something to hide and be ashamed of.
amazing what brainwashing does, huh?

You say that now because they're like 1-2% of American population. Give it a couple of decades and Western Europe will fall for sure. America is gonna be next after that.

What a fucking moron lol

>ancient greece
Nigga everyone was bisexual how is this a thing

I was so happy for this guy when GoW got good reviews and he cried knowing all his hard work paid off. Fuck this moronic cuck tho

Will they be making an appearance?

Attached: dca24waffle.jpg (1200x900, 200K)

why can't these people just fuck off from the industry already.

Attached: 1538355057259.png (796x1060, 486K)

same

holy fucking cringe

If he's bi then why does he do literally nothing but fuck women

I can't believe this wretched idiot had anything to do with Twisted Metal

Fuck, wrong thread. It was meant for Baldur's Gate 3 thread as people from Dice Camera Action twitch streams of DnD made an appearance in Baldur's Gate in Beamdog's re-release and I wondered if it would generate me twitter drama (you)s in lights of Jared being a creepy cuck.

>DUDE, WHAT IF, LIKE, DRUMPF!...

>Not to get all JK Rowling, but
>BOOM THEY WERE GAY ALL ALONG LOL

Attached: 745812.jpg (2000x2508, 783K)

>Yes, because that's sooo incredibly likely.
Black user here, I support Islam over anything white people push.
But yes, most non-whites don't like faggots, so while Islam taking over isn't likely, fags being thrown from rooftops in the near future (60-70 years) is extremely likely.
At least once white people are gone.

YAAAAAAASS OH MY GAD YAAAAAAAASSS

Attached: you.jpg (678x1044, 402K)

Faggots purge fucking when?

sony is willing to fix this in the remakes

I mean that was the joke if you couldn't get it

>twitter drama
>wrong thread

Wrong life, more like. Here's your (you), drainfly.

Non-white person whose dad is muslim. But I am not, because my mom is christian and my dad forbade from converting me to Islam after birth.

If you are a black person and you support Islam, you should kill yourself because if it won't be you, it will be racist Arabs who will remind you of your slavery heritage.

lmfao

He really is the american Hideo Kojima

>Spartan warrior
>Not being Bisexual
>Son of Zeus
>Not inheriting his dad's libido

>Being surprised that a Greek is a raging degenerate
wew

State Enforced Homosexuality

I don't care, I'll be dead by the time they take over, knowing that white people will suffer for their stupidity is enough to keep me warm at night.
I hope life becomes miserable for every white faggot on the planet.

Onions of war

Gays didn't exist until the Bible God made them so he could send them to hell for being gay.

>listening to Catholics or even worse Jews

Attached: beat.gif (498x308, 1.73M)

Holy shit same with me lol. I still wear my tyedye shirt, but not in the month of June

Crab people like you are scum. Look out for yourself, not for how to bring down others.

ah saw the second pic you're right

He created the character

Spartan law made homosexuality illegal.

No, it's a clear critique of how these social causes have been completely hijacked by corporate interests that give no fucks about morals or culture and just want to sell regardless of who it comes at the expense of. It's like valentines day but magnitudes of orders worse.

Nah, when people who are shitty and stupid exist they deserve to suffer for their shittiness and stupidity.
This has been long-overdue for white people, and especially white faggots.
I'll be sure to vote 100% in favor of all Muslim politicians just to make sure white people suffer for their stupidity.

I'm upset because people are retarded and falling for it, and worse, as we live in "democracy", they pull me together to the shitter with them.

pretty much sums it up, pride month is the new valentine's day

People really don't think he was making a joke, right? He's a rat caught in a trap.

That's fair, but the same white faggots that are now all pro-LGBT rights were the ones in favor of desegregation and racial equality half a century ago.

What you just said applies to you and your next of kin. Which I hope you'll never have and you self-destructive nature hopefully won't allow anyway.

Attached: 9B8D303D-5B80-480A-83EB-6E3605323536.png (1569x1020, 243K)

Why do white people care about sodomy so much?

Read this: Jaffe is a sad loser who needs to spew bullshit to stay relevant

They're also the same ones who are pro-Muslim ironically enough.
So you understand why they deserve to suffer, no?
Not really, I largely keep to myself and don't bother anyone, but faggots can't do that, so I'll vote to let in people who hate faggots and make their lives miserable until they wise up.
See, white people forgot this, but the best way to grow as a person is to face adversity.
White faggots don't face enough adversity (same with white women desu), so they've gotten uppity and started whining about stupid shit.
Make life worse for them, and they'll shut the fuck up about said stupid shit real quick.

>bisexual
Given his culture and time it actually makes sense, IIRC in Sparta aging men often allowed their women to sleep with younger, healthier males, all in the name of Sparta (by producing healthier spartans), most modern men would find this tradition deporable. Male sexuality is deeply affected by the environment, in Greece it was normal for men to fuck women and younger males, in modern times men only fuck women.

But in reality both are examples of corruption of the default male sexuality, default = liking females and extremely effeminate males (nowadays people call them traps)

Attached: 1559626465882.jpg (480x640, 35K)

>So you understand why they deserve to suffer, no?
Absolutely, but what you don't understand is that these faggots deserve to suffer for giving you rights as well.

Then you'd best get cracking m8.
Otherwise it'll be too late once we bring in enough people who aren't white.
Better get a handle on your women too, otherwise you're fucked.

>Voting for Muslims because you think they hate gays.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 9.12.29 AM.png (1218x486, 106K)

>Woman
Kek, come on m8, is this a serious post?
Women are basically non-entities in the Islamic world, their opinions are irrelevant.
At least post some closet faggot imam or something, there're plenty of those.

Look up how the Late Roman Empire was like. Plenty of people tried to save it, but it was useless.

We agree in that we both want the modern West to fall and to see white faggots suffer, but the only thing I'm adding to this equation is that white faggotry started with racial equality.

Suddenly pulling "oh they were ___ all along" is such fucking pandering bullshit.

White faggotry actually started with gender equality.
It's been your achilles heel for literally all of recorded history.

Do you genuine retards keep doing the oh no no no meme unironically or are you so unoriginal and uncreative that you lack more than 2 brain cells to create something new?

Based

Attached: playstation-ad-arabic-eu-1.jpg (640x371, 83K)

>white faggotry started with racial equality
It started with social media and easy internet access.
Ban that and people would return to normal in less than a decade. I guess the chinks got the right idea censoring the shit out of it.

It's nitnenbabbies posting this so i guess the later

One of the very few """proud""" videos I actually smiled over. The wig execution is great.

Racial equality actually predates gender equality.
Wrong! Hippies were a thing before either of those.

Whites are just bored since they're not in war desu~ so they make their own problems and the greedy upper ups just take advantage of it.

EVERYONE WAS GAY

EVERYONE

ALL YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

NOW BUY OUR SHIT YOU FUCKING SHEEP

It confirms that Kratos abused the boy?
And that confirms the boy is a drag queen?

No, whites are just easily-controlled by Jews.
At least Muslims know not to trust Jews.
>Racial equality actually predates gender equality.
How can you mention the fall of Rome and not know what an assemblywoman is, m8?

OH NO NO NO NO
You know? This shit is far worse than using faggots to profit yourself
If it's not a fake, Europe is fucked up with a "no-return" ticket

By the Late Roman Empire Gauls and Germans were allowed in the Senate, all non-Italians had Roman citizenship, the majority of the Roman army was made up of barbarians, etc.

>Hippies were a thing
No, they werent. They were just druggies that wanted to skip forced military service during the Vietnam war, socially they were irrelevant

Fucking traps is not gay
HOWEVER, I propose we kill all faggots and trannies, and niggers and cripples and finish the fight
We're going home bros

Attached: fucking traps is the manliest thing you can do.jpg (720x872, 146K)

>representation
OBSESSED with this shit, worse than America and race. I'm a fat bearded fuck and I have never seen a single person in a video game I felt "represented" me in 35 years, why the fuck can't these people play a game unless the protagonist is literally them?

>y'all

Attached: 1506052408022.png (339x502, 7K)

>socially they were irrelevant
They literally pressured the government to get out of Vietnam and therefore allowed that whole country to fall to communism.

it's such a fucking shame.

the liberal brain parasite absorbs more victims by the hour.

Attached: cookies.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/06/09/playstation-store-now-supports-arabic/
>By James Davies Localisation Manager, SNEE
>SNEE
>SNEED
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

CONSUME OUR PRODUCT HOMOSEXUALS

I didn't even say anything about how greek society was lol

because he isn't bi and david jaffe can fuck off

>mfw everyone in this thread should stay the fuck out of my sunlight and fuck off

Attached: diogenes_small.jpg (250x336, 29K)

>or my name isn't John Sanchez!
kek

>SNEED
WE LIVE IN FUCKING CLOWN WORLD
Is it me or is it getting crazier out there?
Prepare your asses for the 2020 Olympic games where the SJWs will shit themselves

Attached: 1048053048631.png (862x758, 370K)

Attached: QGB59iR.jpg (407x211, 39K)

Good point.

the first half of the thread SEETHING ab it makes the joke worth it.

the most terrifying thing is that he didn't reconsider posting this when it started with "not to get all JK Rowling, buuut" like no, stop right the fuck there, "to get all JK rowling" is basically to say "Here comes a bunch of progressive liberal retcons about something you cared about once!"

STOP SPREADING LIES

I mean, both the Romans and the Greeks were also known for fucking little boys.
Nero even had a little boy castrated and took him as his wife because he reminded Nero of his mother.

I have absolutely no respect for anyone who retcons the backstory of something they made purely just out of meeting a progressiveness quota.

I honestly don't think Kratos bending a cute little boy slave over a table and ravaging his butt pussy would be out of character for him.

I pity you if you can't read 55 words on a single image.

How do you even manage to find this place?

Social manipulation (being a slut is cool! your slutty promiscuity is absolutely a personality!)
Population control (everyone is gay, abortion is normalized, everyone has STDs, etc)
Leftist brainwashing (all media and characters are enhanced by default for the inclusion or embrace of degenerate LGBT culture)

Attached: lgbt.jpg (1280x801, 168K)

What's that new meme that's making the rounds in /pol/?
>and one day just like that Hitler came into power
or something?

Why would he even care what people on twitter think?