Sony dropped out to be a special snowflake

>Sony dropped out to be a special snowflake
>Bethesda already confirmed the only 2 games anyone cares about aren't being shown this year and have a history of beyond garbage conferences otherwise
>Even EA stopped trying and isn't doing a real conference because they have nothing to show
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Devolver Digital
>PC gaming show has been trash literally every year after the first

Is this even worth watching? What is there even to look forward to?

Attached: E3-2019-Schedule_Press-Conference_Top.jpg (600x337, 43K)

MS and Ubi, as with every year.

hurf durf indie developer bad

>>Bethesda already confirmed the only 2 games anyone cares about aren't being shown this year and have a history of beyond garbage conferences otherwise
isn't doom eternal technically more interesting than tes6 or starfield?
that's backwards as fuck

>Ironic conferences are good
Look at this faggot

MS and Nintendo. Hopefully any of them will show up something interesting, because otherwise E3 is truly dead.

No one cares about Boomer Eternal

>Is this even worth watching?

kinda funny is there so yes.

It's not E3 that's shit, it's the western industry that's crashing.

Just watch it for the only game that matters bro, Final Fantasy VII

Attached: Emerald Peapon.jpg (960x640, 189K)

Nintendo's tournaments and comfy Treehouse Live.

>>PC gaming show has been trash literally every year after the first

Not with Epic.
They're going to announce Bloodborne mate.

Looks like Nintendo has to save E3 like every year.

Bloodborne Kart confirmed!?

They still announce good games every time

lmao keep telling yourself that pc cuck.

>What is there even to look forward to?
An E3 without Sony

>Being excited over a fucking remake
>Frogposter
Like clockwork

Silk Song. That's about it.

Bloodborne came out years ago

It's the only pepe I got saved on my drive because it was too funny how well it fit, I'm just a huge ff7fag

Attached: touchme.gif (226x224, 182K)

>Nintendo
>Saving anyone else than soi boys

>What is there even to look forward to?
Baldur's Gate 3 from Larian.
Cyberpunk 2077 from CDPR.
VTMB 2 from Paradox.
Dying Light 2 from Techland.

look at all this shit taste

my man

Attached: sengen.gif (440x330, 493K)

And still the best games of this year.
We are fucked

Yeah, you just literally cherry-picked the worst shit about it though

Why would Nintendo save Playstation owners

Bethesda actually has a trick up their sleeves for the conference.
They've been making a remake of Daggerfall in secret for the last 4 years and are releasing it this year. They're going to pull it out at the conference and surprise everyone.

Todd is going to do a dogeza as an apology for 76.

Also they're going to release a remake of Morrowind along with it too.

well have you maxed you clouds stats faggot?

whole party?

you know it bitch

Attached: max.png (1920x1050, 345K)

Fuck of with your black chocobo save

I farmed those sources legit fuck you

Attached: chieves.png (1474x430, 136K)

>Sony dropped out to be a special snowflake
I mean, not really. We do lose the "FUEEEEEE" Snoy awkwardness but E3 footage is still released, albeit spread out. Of the things that would be shown on Sony's presentation we already got:
>CoD:MW trailer
>MonHun Iceborne trailer + new moves footage (more to come, as well as a playable demo)
>FF7 trailer
>Death Stranding trailer
>Destiny2 last(?) DLC trailer

And I'm sure some other stuff I don't remember, still to come, or that I've missed.
Not to mention the PS5 event sometime this year, which if it is anything like PS4's will reveal its controller, year 1 games, functionality, UI, general vision & hardware specs. All but the physical hardware itself which will be shown in 2020 either at E3 if they decide to come back or at another private event.

>Is this even worth watching?
I think it still is. Bethesda will provide the usual existencial mid-life boomer crysis. Ubisoft will give us the usual Let's Dance cringe. EA was always truly boring and never worth watching so we lose nothing. MS will still be there to show us their perpetual desperation, the continual death of their Platform Holder aspirations and transition into a 3rd party developer with the "Xbox" brand merely being an option box for the living room just like a SteamMachine. And finally SquareEnix for the handful of westernshit and the couple of actually interesting games they often reveal each year. I'm also curious about Nintendo, I wonder how much longer their 3rd Switch content drought will last after their E3 Direct, 2 more months? 4? 6? It's always fun to see how vast their desert is and how often it occurs.

Attached: 1553931019581.jpg (627x885, 302K)

>four out of five examples are multiplat

You are describing every Platform Holder's content though. Even the one that historically has shown more exclusive nowadays presents 80% multiplats and/or old ports. With 15% of the last 20% being far-away games to sell units now, stuff like SMTV which we've still have to hear about since 2017(?), or Metroid4 which was cancelled once already.

MS is not even worth mentioning since literally 100% of their games will always be multiplat now, as they are a 3rd party publisher just like Sega after the early 2000's.

>From Larian
Is this confirmed? No beamdog people working on it?

Pete Hines confirmed years ago that they will never remake Oblivion or Morrowind because they don't suit modern audiences. What makes you think they'll go even more "hardcore" and remake Daggerfall?

I need that artist dood

Well I don't know the original artist.

Although that image has 2. I drew in the pubes, sweat and "vapors"

I'm actually kind of hype for Netflix

>MS is showing actual games. They won E3 last year by actually talking about games and cucking Sony out of several announcements, and might win this year too if their presentation focuses on games again
>Square is going to have a long presentation, so we might finally get news on FF7R, as well as news about Square's other shit like KH3 DLC, Avengers, potential new Yoko Taro game, that game that the Bravely Default team is on, and more
>Ubi if you care about cringe content
>Nintendo has the direct but technically hasn't been a part of E3 in years

ok retard

well whats your name then?

Attached: 1553913072730.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Attached: 1548422467830.jpg (317x342, 65K)

Attached: 1540217314750.jpg (700x942, 185K)

>All announcements are on the direct
>E3 has nothing but booths to try out games, and the tournaments that they have like Mario Maker and Smash
Nintendo is there but you're insane if you think that they aren't in a bubble away from everyone else ever since they changed the format

Attached: bait 5.jpg (800x600, 27K)

>Nintendo is there

>i was just pretending to be retarded

It's gonna be a good game but everyone already knows what to expect from it.

artist goes by shoohee

Attached: learn to find sauce faggots.png (509x91, 17K)

I'm just going to watch it because I want to hear more about the Halo reach beta.

Sony was total shit for years so them dropping out doesn't mean a thing.
Same for EA.

>No one cares about Boomer Eternal

Didn't the 2016 reboot sell like 2 million in its first year on PC alone?

Attached: 1558140371280.jpg (958x900, 67K)

But who's going to deliver the cringe kino right now?

>Nintendo does a special E3 direct that's exactly like all of their other directs. Only uses E3 as a place to display game demos at this point
>Nintendo's E3 direct last year was only 40 minutes, 2017 was 30 minutes, 2016 was an actual long conference
>Everyone else uses E3 as their major infodump and has conferences and deeper coverage, Nintendo hasn't done that recently
What part of his point is wrong? I know I'm replying to bait but holy fuck.
At worst, that user exaggerated, but Nintendo E3 threads have always been short since they changed the structure. Best case scenario is that Nintendo shows games with no downtime while other conferences blunder around.

Attached: genie wut.jpg (299x299, 14K)

MS and Nintendo. Ubi for surprises like the Rabbit &Mario game or Star Fox in that one space game.

This was confirmed to be at E3, so you can fuck right off

I'm gonna lose my shit if it ends up being an EGS-exclusive on PC

Attached: Evil Genius 2.jpg (638x865, 86K)

Nintendo has eight hours of coverage directly from their employees and game creators every day at E3.

>I wonder how much longer their 3rd Switch content drought will last after their E3 Direct, 2 more months? 4? 6? It's always fun to see how vast their desert is and how often it occurs.
You know Mario Maker is out this month, and Fire Emblem is next month, right?

I am watching only Square and Microsoft conference they seem to actually have some wortwhile games.

-DOOT Eternal
-Evil Genius 2
-Gears Tactics will probably be there
-Dying Light 2
-Control
-Probably a bunch of unannounced games that will be releasing by the end of the year

It'll be fine

Actually that was Todd Howard who said that they wouldn't remake older games since those games are products of when they were made. However he amended that statement earlier this year to be that they might remake one of their old games if they could give it a new, modern flavour. So remakes are far from being off the table.

Bethesda fumbling through their conference after Fallout 76 will be great.
Ubisoft is always a giggle.
Square might have some other new JRPGs apart from FFVII to show off.
Devolver, despite what you may think of their conferences, publish fantastic games.
Microsoft will have some good multiplat reveals, and i'm interested in seeing what their new games are.
Nintendo is Nintendo, they usually have a few things i enjoy.
Yeah, i'm looking forward to this year. Sony has been the low point for the last few years, save for the RE2 reveal.

I don't have a place to publish private work. I just spread the smut around anonymously.

Fair enough, although I don't have high hopes at all for FE

>DOOT Eternal
more like NOOT NOOT Eternal

Attached: 1543450624131.webm (800x450, 2.73M)

Sony will never allow it

Bloodborne's on PCkek's minds, rent free, since 2015.

Ahhh wonderful.

Attached: 1554747161993.png (620x525, 215K)

MS say they've got 14 Microsoft Games Studio titles lined up for E3, but I'm not convinced the vast majority of that won't be indieshit. Will probably be an E3 to forget, sadly. Next year will probably be the "next-gen" E3, so I'm guessing this is the calm before the storm, so to speak

>indieshit

What exactly is wrong with indie games retard-kun?

They will, they're in Cali so they gotta bow down to the "superior" bug men so they aren't racist

They don't appeal to me because due to the constraints of their budget they're limited to genres I don't enjoy

What genres do you enjoy? I'm struggling to think of a genre that doesn't have an indie game for it.

Doom Eternal is the sequel to a 3 years old game (so it's just more of the same really) whereas Starfield is the first Bethesda's IP in decades and TESVI is the successor of a nearly 10 years old game. The games might end up being shit since we are talking about Bethesda here but it's more interesting to speculate on them for the time being.

I'll watch Nintendo and Microsoft's conference as usual

>3D ARPGs with interactive narratives (Alpha Protocol, Mass Effect, etc.)
>"Character action" games like DMC and MGR
>Sports games
"Indieshit" was just used as a casual term, not explicitly as a perjorative btw