What was the first game you ever played in your life? Mine was Super Mario Bros 3 on the All-Stars collection

What was the first game you ever played in your life? Mine was Super Mario Bros 3 on the All-Stars collection

Attached: smas.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0xaKAzHCyE
youtube.com/watch?v=GbJSrmuPa48
youtube.com/watch?v=DWD6uxaXVNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mine too was SMB3 all stars. I consider you my fellow African american.

This point and click mickey mouse game for dos.

Attached: mickey-s-123-the-big-surprise-party_2.png (816x615, 46K)

Super Mario Bros (nes) when I was 2.

Super Mario 64 DS, got it and a DS the day I turned 4

One of my earliest memories is going to Toys R Us with my dad and getting the NES as and playing SMB/Duckhunt and John Elway's Quarterback.

Probably the alex kidd game that came with the sega master system

>a DS the day I turned 4

Attached: 1476204355406.jpg (478x322, 24K)

>all stars
I pity your childhood

Attached: remake_SMB3_cave.jpg (998x1132, 526K)

Probably Chip's Challenge desu

Attached: Windows-chips-challenge.png (648x409, 14K)

Probably Portal 2 or something.

shut the fuck up boomers

Cope more furfag

I'm told it was Mario 1, but the earliest I remember is Tetris attack.

Attached: Dkk5bclXgAAWdx7.jpg (283x270, 30K)

I don't know but the first one i owned was Wario Land 3

All Stars looks better you 40 year old boomer

My first game was Putt-Putt Travels Through Time, it's a pretty cozy point and click adventure that also unironically kickstarted my desire to learn english as an ESL

Attached: putt-putt-travels-through-time-22312.jpg (640x480, 162K)

I think it was like Reader Rabbit, some old submarine game and Fury 3.

Putt putt and pajama Sam fucking rule

sonic 1. never did turn out as a furry or autist or even end up liking sonic.

Shooting birds. For some reason they later made both an rpg and a jump'n-run out of it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Dig Dug on my parents' Atari 2600, still have it

SMB1 on some shitty Chinese plug and play console

I think OP is lying

there is no way a person would start the collection with 3

Eitherbthe first SMB or Kirby's adventure on NES. Kirby was definitely the first game I ever beat though.

Frogger on the PS1.

Mario bros 3 on the nes

The first that comes to mind.

Attached: TMNT_Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Arcade_Video_Game_Machine__36754.1508720209.jpg (839x1280, 229K)

Super Mario 64. Still my favorite game and still never gets boring to me. I've replayed it so many times on Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS (DS very obviously), and emulators. I probably have beaten it at least 100 times but I love just doing a whole playthrough of it in one go, or playing it whenever I try a new drug and seeing how magical it feels.

Attached: 1559435144446.jpg (500x494, 46K)

>4th player forced to be Raph

I think it was Super Mario World. At least that's the first I remember. Still have the original cartridge, SNES, and controller. All working.

Either Commander Keen, The Adventures of Captain Comic, or that SMB/Duck Hunt combo.

Attached: 1535035173099.gif (550x550, 190K)

>A 64 kid

Funny I had a SNES but only like 3 games on the thing. My second game was actually DKC3 and it convinced me to get a 64*

*first world problems wanting a 64 when I already had a SNES but fuck you guys literally everyone I knew back then had a 64/PS1 and one even had a dreamcast later on

Honestly user, it was only because I had an older brother. I was only 3 when it first came out but my brother was in high school buying his own shit by then. SNES is great too though.

God of Thunder. The title theme is carved into my brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=_0xaKAzHCyE

Some Disney edutainment game. Only one I remember is 101 Dalmatians but I have no idea of it was the first.

First actual video game video game was fucking around building cities in age of empires 2 not knowing what I was doing because I liked watching my dad play.

my earliest memory was playing pokemon gold on emulator, and those weird early day popcap games
in hindsight i started gaming rather late since my parents was really strict against gaming back then and now they are hooked on animal crossing and mario kart, weird

Attached: pkmg.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I honestly don't remember. It was probably Sonic or some Jurassic Park game on my dad's Genesis, or OOT on my brother's N64. I primarily had a GameCube growing up though. Born in 2001 btw.

Batman: Return of the Joker on the Gameboy

Attached: E01F272D-C142-4745-81CC-45BEBA01F39F.jpg (500x501, 27K)

Mind you, the game has wall jumping and an awkward graple control, so I pretty much spent 2 hours awkwardly running back and forth in the very very very beginning of the first level

Attached: Frogger.gif (336x302, 1.4M)

Monkey Island 2 on my dad's computer, I think. Never got off the first island because I could barely read and had no idea what I was doing.

Final Fantasy 2 for super nintendo.

I wonder why Nintendo never put the All Star look in the original Mario Maker

I remember playing qbert on a 2600

My earliest memory, but I am sure there was something before.
Something shitty, probably.

Attached: Out_Run_Title.png (320x224, 9K)

Mortal Kombat I

I was like 5 and only really remember the select screen

The Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt cartridge that came with the NES.

I still have to get around to completing SMB someday.

I think it was some shovelware licensed PSX game
Or maybe it was Windows 98 solitaire

I genuinely can't remember, I've been playing vidya since before I knew how to read. Probably Sonic 2, I played that a lot.

Attached: 1505441354911.png (1024x768, 325K)

Attached: !!e!VRsgB2M_$(KGrHqEOKi0E0k(,Iql1BNP4Py5Ckw___1.jpg (194x266, 31K)

gtfo zoomers

BC's Quest for Tires, Tron or Space Commanders (the Space Invaders clone that let you move up and down too).

Pong on some old ass computer from god knows when.

If your first mario wasn't 1 on the NES get the fuck off this board

The all-stars game played vastly better control wise compared to the originals though.
I also don't see why you complain about aesthetics when the older games still exists.

Super Mario World

That's the first I remember, anyway. I have a really vague memory of seeing a NES before that, but if I played anything on it it didn't leave a mark.

One of the games on the DuckHunt/Clayshooting/SuperMario Bros cartridge.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbJSrmuPa48

Attached: Nice-Super-Mario-Bros-Duck-Hunt-Nintendo.jpg (400x400, 39K)

>broken physics
>plays better.
How does it feel to be a total retard?

Sonic on the master system

Attached: mastersystemsonic.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>broken physics
>How does it feel to be a total retard?
I don't know. You tell me.
youtube.com/watch?v=DWD6uxaXVNM

Not sure if it was my first game but my earliest gaming memories comes from playing worms against my dad

Fortnite

Either this, SMW, or DKC, can't remember.

Earliest I can remember.

Attached: Lady+Bug+(2)[1].jpg (1600x998, 541K)

Don't worry Minecraft is a good game.

International Karate for the commodore might've been the first game I played, I've heard I was there with my brother and dad playing it, but I have no memory of it.

The earliest games I remember playing are Warcraft 2 and Secret of Mana.

New gen has it lucky. I'd love my first game ever and childhood game to be Fortnite

Elf bowling on those old floppy disks. It's just santa bowling with elves as pins, twas fun.

Attached: 1557700029152.png (888x894, 520K)

Q-bert for the Atari 7800.