Your daily reminder that

Your daily reminder that
>pic related
is not a faggot and is proud to have fucked the voluptuous asses of hundreds of Greek concubines in his lifetime before moving to Scandinavia. Currently laughing at everyone and anyone who fell for Jaffe's bait.
Also...
>pic related
is laughing at EA's shitty "developer security" excuse on Twitter.

Attached: GoW.png (641x731, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/51dnkwJ59iLfQIx9QcmMJw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope they're making part 2 you get blueballed by Thor at the end

What's the bet in the next few days Jaffe's going to get in shit for saying the characters a pedophile?

>when you have to make a thread for this picture you copied from Nintenchads because no one actually talks about your flavor of the month exclusives

I don't see anyone talking about Mario Odyssey the flagship series of Nintendo

SJWs are pedo apologists. They just hate loli drawings.

Of course Kratos is bi, he's Greek did you not actually pay attention in school? It's such a nothing issue I don't know why you're mad.

>implying fucking femboys in the ass is gay

Greece had the death penalty for homosexuality.

Just recently picked up a PS4. Is this game actually good or is it just another mediocre cinematic experience?

I like seeing this thread everyday. I can't wait for more controversial news.

Afaik ancient Greeks were extremely homo.

>fucking a male in the ass
>not gay
choose one

Keep telling yourself that
Kratos is a literal basedboy who takes care of someone else's son

APE ESCAPE FAGS BTFO
>WAAAH NOBODY CARES ABOUT OUR BABY GAME THAT JUST TURNED 20

Atreus is his kid he's got god blood for sure

Attached: reshitEra_Jaffe.jpg (1280x1961, 590K)

Cope /pol/tard
Jaffe supports the LGBT community

the one taking it is the gay one.

based Jaffe dabbing on resetrannies
Did you read the tweet where he called them idiots and said he wrote Kratos as straight?

What happened anons?
I see resetera so it can't be good. For gaming.

To be fair he's greek and they're all homogays.

Yeah and I also read this, now cope

Attached: Cope.jpg (1439x486, 256K)

yeah and he's so stupid he forgot these people are so mentally ill and unreasonable that it doesn't matter to them. they'll eat their own and attack them over anything.

cope over what?

Over the fact that Jaffe supports the LGBT community as I said before

Jaffe made a joke tweet. Resetera being unable to understand humor or subtle jokes took it as truth. Jaffe corrected them and said Kratos isn't bi or gay. Resetera now thinks Jaffe is worse than Hitler.

So?

Why haven't someone(s) raided and crushed this insane shithole of a site to the ground yet?

Attached: 1wxahv9uvrz01.png (1368x658, 112K)

Ancient Greeks had no concept of gay or straight. If you have kids it's all good. So Kratos was only gay the moment he killed his family.

Seems more like he pisses off both sides by being an idiot

So that means you agree with my statement that you are replying too, also he called the ones calling him a homophobe as idiots not the LGBT community

so when are we raiding resetERA?

because people got sick of hamsterson shilling his shitty vids in their threads.
And his fans eating that shit up.

XC2, Zelda and Splatoon pretty much still have daily threads.

We aren't, sadly. Because:
1) Yea Forums has grown soft over the years and the old guard of the daredevils lessens in numbers more and more as times passes.
Zoomers, on the other hand, don't cut it and aren't made for the job.
2) It's against the rules as well.

Attached: 1551020915027.jpg (255x220, 7K)

> seething
it’s funny because there are anti BOTW threads daily while Gay of War barely gets mentioned in any capacity

this

I wonder if his son will transform into a sexy lady and get pregnant by kratos and be like hahah that sure was a funny prank huh dad btw here's our baby

>the last comment
Isn't that how it is now?

>It's against the rules as well
well one could try to start shit on reddit chan, as far as i know they are still pissed off about that AMA aftermatch

>daily
Really? I know they exist, but by the daily?

cope

>2) It's against the rules as well.
good boy

You know what would be funny? a match of Yea Forums against resetera in a game.

free win for Yea Forums because reseterafags don't buy games, they only bitch about them

Funny how "muh historical accuracy" when it comes to video games goes out the window when it comes to homosexuality.

Also, no one seems to know what the fuck they're talking about. Ass-fucking was only done with slaves and prostitutes because no one gave a fuck about their social status; thigh-fucking and sexual acts other than anal was what most Greeks/Spartans/etc did because it was thought as not debasing the receiving partner. It was not the norm to fuck children, but it was okay to fuck teenagers. No one was exclusively gay because having a wife and still fucking dudes on the side was the norm because it was thought that you could only have a real relationship with another man.

Idgaf about reddit honestly. They are the much lesser evil between the two. They have just more numbers.
But resetera's existance is a mockery to reason itself.
Hey, don't give me shit. That's the response I have taken from many faggots here when I have posted about raids. If there isn't a central plan and a will to do this, then it's a waste of time.

when i said "start shit on reddit chan" i meant try to do a raid out of 8 chan

It's because modern homosexuality is primarily romantic, while ancient "homosexuality" was "that stuff straight guys do for fun".
Modern sexuality is focused on attraction, not acts.

Attached: 1482958927064.jpg (640x857, 186K)

Lol why would you care about this shit when dmc5 is out. We dont have to pretend its good anymore friends because an actually good action game came out

GoW 4 is rated higher and won GOTY sit down

have you not seen the resetera thread?

why is Yea Forums obsessed with numbers and awards?

ResetERA is filled with idiot that misunderstand shit, why should I care?

He had gay sex, he is a fucking ancient Greek, they had pedarasty problem.

>is Yea Forums obsessed with numbers
i don't know. check em

They claim to hate game journos but will cite metacritic when it suits them

>is not a faggot
He had two wifes, why the fuck would anyone think that

Oh hey, you'd fit in there

Logic dont work on mentally ill

Most fags are still breeders, though.

But this is reddit chan

this is reddit refugee chan, it's their site that works strikingly similar to reddit

reminder that this sad little autist makes these threads all the time and mostly nobody even replies
That's really sad actually
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/51dnkwJ59iLfQIx9QcmMJw/

>REEE GO BACK
Yeah, sure buddy
Where did I misunderstood anything here anyways? I Just stated how Jaffe supports the LGBT community he even says so himself

double this

Attached: 1559610375002.jpg (1412x1000, 192K)

But is it straight to be fucked in the ass by one?

holy shit this is the most activity I've ever seen one of these threads get
congrats OP

only if you say "no homo" before and after
don't worry dude i tried it it works

Sorry buddy but he is bi

Attached: IMG_20190604_080903.jpg (842x1053, 109K)

Man I can hardly remember a fucking thing that happened in GoW.

what have they do to kratos?

How many times did you try?
It's not gay the first time and it resets after the third, so observations need to account for that. You could have potentially-gay sex all the time and never notice.

>support lgbtqhagajsdbemds community
>they still get angry
when will people realize that this group is not worth the effort? They're never happy

Nothing. All we have done is show his true colors.

>we
you're a collective consciousness?
>true colors
the only colours kratos knew were dark blood and light blood