HELP

HELP
PLEASE

Attached: Surviving-Mars.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

drop whatever shit babby sponser you're using and play as based japan next time

that shit you were doing that wasn't getting rare metals? stop doing it

Give dees people ayer

The only way to play this game is with whites only mod and the rebalanced Church of the New Ark sponsor mod and terraforming Mars into a paradise for the white race.

Attached: Screenshot0005d.png (2050x1153, 3.85M)

Coming to this off of Cities Skylines, should i bolster my domes before making a new one or just go straight into baby boomer mode?

Who even plays this game?

man i love this game but i fucking suck at it. then everyone got a incurable disease

Unless you're cheating for infinite money, you want to not expand a single centimeter beyond your means

Sorry, Japan may be allies but i am from Europe so Europe is my sponsor.

>bothering with people of any skin color

lmao just breakthrough and never need them

Fucking what I just got my 5th dome down and the worst that's happened is a warning about an uprising and my batteries exploding

>baby boomer mode?
It's called the death spiral mode in Surviving Mars see here

Why is everyone earthsick?? I have bars/diners/etc

Do I have to sort my cities by gamblers/fit/ etc to make everyone happy and move miner James into greenhouse city because theres a gym there?

he probably picked random mystery and got the pandemic one

I personally have dedicated domes for different stuff and tunnels between them so the people can move.

people lose comfort when they want to satisfy an interest but can't, bars don't work if they don't want to go there

Do shuttles work as well? All my domes r top spread for tunnels

This game looks so comfy, but every time I buy something similar, I end up realizing that I can't be arsed to play sandboxy singleplayer games anymore... kinda sucks, desu.

Rare metals is the game's only meta. You cannot survive without devoting nearly all of your attention to mining and exporting them.

Almost all the surplus should be re-invested back into finding and mining more of them. Build only what you need to do that, keep costs low. Build solar panels instead of stirlings, metal upkeep is exponentially cheaper than polymer. Once you have a sturdy mining operation you can start building more freely.

>Why is everyone earthsick?? I have bars/diners/etc
Earthsick happens when comfort is at 0. Do you have amenities in the dome? Are they staffed well enough to keep up with demand? Hover over the comfort symbol on the dome overview tab and you might get an idea what the problem is. Homeless colonists lose comfort fast.

>Do I have to sort my cities by gamblers/fit/ etc to make everyone happy and move miner James into greenhouse city because theres a gym there?
No absolutely not and you should ignore basically all the niche entertainment shit. Basic service slice is diner + grocer + infirmary and a small park. That will keep 30-60 colonists going and James can suck it and squat at home. Specialty buildings have way too expensive upkeep for the comfort they provide, you are literally going to throw away electronics every day for a tiny comfort boost in one dome? No

people only take shuttles when they plan to move residence, if you want them to commute you need a tunnel, and they can't go more than one dome out

Attached: SurvivingMars311.jpg (443x180, 21K)

Game needs to let you export other stuff I think.

My first colony I ended up with 10k+ Polymer, Electronics and Machine parts, and over 40k fuel. Should be able to export that shit too.

playing USA first was a big crutch imo, contant free money and megamalls to just not worry about anything

and then service bots

Why am I running out of power every other day? Constantly building turbines/panels to keep up with like 2 new buildings

you might need more storage to make it through the nights, otherwise build moar panels

turbines are shit if you aren't producing machine parts you'll be constantly importing them to keep the damn things running

>move miner James into greenhouse city because theres a gym there?
Gyms give Exercise and Social. They can get exercise from normal parks, and social from diners and bars, which you should have anyway. The advantage of gyms is that they can make people get the fit trait, which means they heal more health from resting at home each night, which means you can give them heavy workloads and they'll go longer before needing to go to the infirmary.

If you've played less than two hours and owned it for less than two weeks, you have an easy out.

Post colonies

I personally don't think the mall is that great, but yeah USA is a fun sponsor if only to rp as freedumb cowboys trying to make reliable plans around random money

You have to shuffle the shifts around, turn some things off at night to give the batteries time to recover.

Also keep in mind the basic battery only has an individual output of 20. Even if you have stored power to spare, you need enough batteries to match demand

Attached: Screenshot0007a.png (2250x1266, 3.55M)

Why would people buy your overly expensive mars shit when they can buy it cheap on earth?

at least with the space race dlc you can ship your shit off to rivals to keep them liking you while you fuck their shit up with covert ops

If everything was plentiful on Earth, there'd be no need to go to space.

Got fucking bored once I fully terraformed mars and my colonies stats breeding like rabbits.
Also hanging gardens are OP ass fuck

Attached: Screenshot0000.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Yeah that's why you send back rare metals.

Attached: Brazil.jpg (1920x1080, 554K)

Anyone actually tried the terraforming. Mechanics are okay but I think the entirety is boring

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Looks cool but is so slow that by the time it gives you meaningful advantages you already have the tech to survive all the possible disasters.

Dont some of the research projects mention that the things you're building are superior to Earth made things, like the concrete you get from the Excavator wonder?

Open farms give you a good amount of food, just be careful about crossing the threshold for toxic rains.

Attached: Screenshot0004.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Attached: Screenshot0000.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Why are so many of my colonist applicants obviously gaijin

Attached: Screenshot0013.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

Attached: Screenshot0014.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Is there an Asians only mod for the authentic nipponiums experience?