Imagine thinking it's okay to talk about /our girl/ khloe in this way...

Imagine thinking it's okay to talk about /our girl/ khloe in this way. Any of those found responsible must be driven out of FFXIV with extreme prejudice.

Attached: 61640837_2245294792220684_5314295595211423744_o.jpg (900x1200, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bPsBMzpKDE
twitch.tv/videos/432221760?t=01h30m10s
imgur.com/a/pFd0BwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a skank.

kunny

Attached: f4b7b82f92ce2f2f44fc11c9ca2b849d.png (860x981, 805K)

WHO /DNC/ HERE?

Attached: JP20180818_md_003.jpg (400x533, 189K)

Attached: 1540628067053.png (900x537, 868K)

Attached: Khloestickree.png (98x188, 35K)

It looks interesting enough to level, but it's even easier than RDM so I don't imagine it'll hold my attention for long after I hit 80.

What's the best boss theme and why is it Revenge Twofold?

>GUIDE US O MIGHTY FURY

Oblvion Duality.

powerful plot devolopment

How do you say DNC?
Dunce? Dince? Dence?

Bully her more.

Attached: 1549626621600.jpg (1280x1500, 410K)

dee än cee

Dilation and Curettes.

d'nts

who /DRK/ here?
Just last week I finished the HW anima in prep for Shadowbringers, it's my favorite DRK weapon yet, so fucking cool

Attached: D8LrQIvW4AAHpOH.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Probably only going to level DNC to have an excuse to make a DNC glam that looks like Bartz

drk was ruined in 4.0
it's remains will get gutted in 5.0
that job is dead to me

I take an inordinate amount of pleasure in selling things that I craft on the market board. It's seriously one of the most fun things in the game to me, even if gil in this game doesn't mean much.

I want to punt her in the fucking face until her tears are red with blood

Is this a gameplay discussion thread or trash thread

I was going to play it if they fixed it in Shadowbringers, but they didn't, so I'm going to play Gunbreaker instead.

I agree I dislike the fact we only have one combo now but DRK overall is looking to play and be much better than it was before

Do you really want 500 posts of healers and tanks bitching?

How much exp did a crafter get from level 60 leves? I remember the exp nerf and I'm not sure if I should prep all the leves or not for crafters

Compared to /xivg/-tier trash, yes

Okay then.
>SCH changes

Attached: 1_MzqQm_K3sdO8RFibufJJBA.jpg (750x515, 67K)

>I dislike the fact we only have on combo now
That was pretty much the case the entire SB

>play much better than it was before
How did you arrive in that conclusion? Shitty MP regain means that you're looking to use the big dick mana spender once a minute. Delirium is just a more boring inner release.
Blood weapon only affects weaponskills and doesn't give haste anymore. Fray shit is just a dot that costs 50 gauge.
It's just all around a more boring version of the current dark knight.

>Get back into the game yesterday
>Remember how to play BLM after 5~ minutes on dummies
>Run 70 dungeon for quest after some practice on susan ex
>Don't even remember my AoE so I'm using single-target rotations except lightning 4
>Say nothing the entire dungeon
>3 commends
??????????????????
Is SMN fun for when I want to make an alt/sub/whatever

Summoner is likely to be one of the more enjoyable classes in ShB.
youtube.com/watch?v=3bPsBMzpKDE

>let's not make every healer less boring, instead make them all more boring to play.

>Is SMN fun
It's a hell of alot simpler I tell you hwat.

Shit I was waiting to make an MCH in hopes they'd unfuck then, don't know what else to do for now. I guess I'll pick my BRD or NIN back up

I'd adopt her

I've straight up never learned AOE rotations as BLM because single target is just so much more fun

I want to adopt khloe and t'kebbe for loving threesomes

That's why I didn't bother learning it before, honestly. Was really boring as far as I remember

no, BULLY

Attached: 1558275596862.png (858x1200, 1.5M)

I know it's a foreign concept for you, user, but usually you cannot fuck adopted children.

Bitch, please. You've been bullying people for years.

>tfw you'll never marry and knock up local adorable airhead Zhloe and move her, her sister, and all those cute little war orphans into your big lonely mansion and live as one big happy family just like the one you wish you had while growing up.

Attached: 1557497642797.gif (498x278, 1.44M)

current dark knight is the most boring shit
>press dark arts between everything
>only use enmity combo once ever and it's straight soul eater spam anyway
new DRK will be much more involved and streamlined, no autistic dark arts empowering everything shit, it'll feel much better
>Fray is just a DoT
we dunno how Fray will end up when the expac releases, and we never got concrete info on how he works
Reminder never to trust tooltip numbers etc. and other things until the expac releases, happened with fucking stormblood it'll happen again, things fucking change

what about making love instead of fucking

you spam flare for aoe remember?
hearts reduce flare cost as well

>figured i'd give tanking a try
>wiped twice in fucking Haukke Manor
Back to DPS i guess.

Aaaaand now I remember why I didn't bother with AoE in normal dungeons. Why is AoE so awful in this game

>he doesn't like spamming fucking FLARE for aoe
get outta here

as long as your dick is entering their prepubescent vaginas I'm afraid that's still a no-no.

Attached: 1559198643223.png (1000x1000, 1.52M)

It was probably your healer's fault honestly
Gonna get a lot of angry (You)s but skill in this game is DPS > healer > tank, you just lack a lot of important tanking stuff early

If you can't tank hang it up. You can't DPS either.
Unless it's RDM

Why though? Its extremely simple. Cast Blizzard 3 for the hearts, then Flare, Flare, use the ability that gives you mana at the cost of hp, flare, use a potion and flare again. Throw in a thunder 4 before you start this and you're golden.

Most of this is true, but you gain enough MP on ShB DRK to use Edge/Flood/TBN 4 times a minute.

Because it's boring

as someone who also recently picked it up, fucking how? Did you decide to mass pull way too much shit at low levels or just not upgrade your gear ever? I can think of no other way to wipe on any of that shit.

still would adopt

SMN's pretty fun. You get to shoot lasers from your mouth and summon bahamut, and 5.0 is making pets less annoying to deal with.

But you get to see a bunch of big numbers as the enemies melt after your flare barrage. Melting enemy packs is one of the best things about playing BLM and SMN

We have plenty of info on how Fray works from the media tour. He is just a glorified DoT. His rotation is fixed, he does the same sequence of abilities every time and not only that but they all have the same potency. Nothing he does affects you and nothing you do affects him, you just summon him every 2 minutes for bonus damage.

Don't pull the "it's just a beta" shit. At this stage the designs of jobs are finalized and the only adjustments are numerical e.g. potencies and cooldowns.

How is WHM? Looking to get back into the game and it's my only character. I quit before heavensward

I assume the MGP version of the Garo gear doesn't go to the Calamity Salvager if you discard it right? I want to get the best gear before the event ends but i don't have enough inventory space to keep hoarding this shit, god damnit SE

>how he works
Yes we do. You summon him and he auto attacks. He always does the same amount of damage as long as there's uptime. The animations are only visual fluff. You can see this in the in depth job overviews.
>happened with fucking stormblood it'll happen again
No it didn't. Stormblood happened with the exact same build. Just like heavensward. They'll unfuck their mistakes in the savage patch.

It's the least bad healer, but all the healers got cucked hard. And it still has no raid utility.

Why the fuck nobody told me I have to redeem ShB code separately at the mogstation to get the fucking +30% exp earring? SO MUCH EXPERIENCE I'LL NEVER GET BACK.

I guess. Good thing i didn't pre-order ShB then.

I think he did his best.

It was on the last boss. My items are average for that level i think. I think people didn't turn off those lanterns but i doubt that's the reason we died.

WHM and BLM are like the only jobs that never really changes from ARR.

Help how long until Monk is actually fun to play? I;m at level 36.

WoL is literally Saitama

So I should still enjoy it then. Seems good. Cant wait to rage over incompetent dps again that cant run out of the gigantic fucking circles on the ground.

If you didn't have fun at level 6 you're not gonna.

> I think people didn't turn off those lanterns but i doubt that's the reason we died.

It absolutely is. The damage the pulse from them does it huge.

I CAN'T wait to spam my GNB AOE rotations i dungeons in ShB

Attached: 1487982551786 (1).jpg (480x534, 18K)

Is there a time limit for getting the ShB preorder bonuses? I think i'm only going to buy it later in the month but i'm afraid of missing out on the early acess

>It's okay they'll fix MCH in 5.0! They know they fucked up, it will be fine now!

>turret is now a shitty temporary summon with no AOE version
>12 heat blasts a minute retard rotation
>actually least buttons of any job
>all the fags who dropped it in 4.0 now flocking to it because of animations even though it's worse and dumber now

Attached: 5point0mch.png (442x194, 132K)

No, it's not. Healer should have adjusted if he wasn't asleep at the keyboard like the lazy faggot be probably is. Turning off lanterns is a dps loss.

I'm just outputting so little DPS and it feels like the only thing its got going for it is needing to move around a little bit more to get even a little bit more damage out.

Preorder it then cancel it after redeeming the code. I did it and kept my items.

At least it's APM will be over 50

They just flipped it. Now its press a lot of fucking buttons outside of wildfire when you call your turret and mash 1 button

fuck I CANNOT wait for 5.0 SMN
its gunna be fuckin great holy SHIT

I'd recommend telling them to shut off the lanterns in the future if that's really the only part you wiped on. In which case it's also not your fault since that mechanic is solely on them and not you. I'm not sure they all have to go off, but they should at least turn off half of them.

MNK isn't really about big numbers, but more going fast. If you don't like all the constant positionals and shit then it doesn't get any better.

MNKucks: REMEMBER
YOU ARE IN THE SHED NOW
THE MIGHTY SAMURAI HAS TAKEN YOUR PLACE

Attached: the jews.png (902x662, 304K)

>turret no AOE version
Not a problem since doing AoE barely generates Battery gauge. In Expert roulettes you won't go over the limit during trash pulls.

>least buttons of any job
Wrong.

>all the fags who dropped it in 4.0 now flocking to it
Fuck off back to Balance with your gatekeeping, you're what's wrong with this great community.

I agree rotation is shit though, they should just make Heat Blast not reduce recast time and increase potency on it and Wildfire to compensate.

>mnkucks in my fc literally cried when they knew mnk was in the shed.

You're both the in shed. Meta is STILL DRG/NIN.

Fuck square support. Forgot my login info and they are taking forever to respond to my ticket

what's your guys' favorite class from every role to party with?

Attached: 1424994645400.png (469x447, 3K)

Does GL3 feel any bit faster than GL2? I'm almost there anyways.

Warrior
Scholar
Ninja
Bard
Summoner

>DRG
OOOOH HO HO HO
AHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD
THIS GUY

Attached: 1559117657599.gif (375x304, 567K)

You have time until Prerelease starts on uhh, 27th?

Even a nerfed litany is better than no raid utility.

Nah it looks way better. Don't have to autistically sync cooldowns, don't have to worry about shitty RNG procs, don't have to worry about managing heat. Only problem is the ping dependency but hopefully that can get fixed with minor adjustments.

I realize that the 2 people who still main MCH like it for it's OCD levels of syncing and cooldown management but no one else does.

Okay sweetheart :)

GL3 is what MNKs live for.

Yes. Once you get to the level caps you can also start stacking skill speed for more fast.

Sauce on this? Nobody who I saw from the media tour could tell how Living Shadow worked, if it was a simple repeated rotation then one of them would have noticed it easily, but all I've seen from multiple (((influencers))) was that it was hard to discern any pattern

PLD, DRG/SAM/BLM, WHM

>abloo bloo bloo I'm retarded and others won't clean up the mess I made fast enough
Kill yourself, get a password manager. Preferably in that order

man why are the drk quests so much better than everything else? it's like the only thing that is alive in a game where the story feels dull and flat

That's encouuraging at least. Since i'm a tank main, my only other DPS classes were SAM and RDM so maybe i'm too used to BIG NUMBER.

Cooldowns and heat lined up perfectly anyways after the heat nerf. The main bitch was the shitty boring rng with their basic combo which you'd be doing for a minute straight and most of their damage being in 10 second cycles.

Having Heat Blast reduce the recast time of GR/Rico is fine, they just need to adjust it so that you're not basically guaranteed to overcap stacks during Overheat. There's loads of ways to do that.
>Reduce the amount of refresh Heat Blast gives
>Allow for a 4th stack of GR/Rico
>Increase GR/Rico recast time
>Reduce Overheat time so you can only fit 5 Blasts no matter what.
Any of those would work. Probably the bigger issue is that even if they fix stack overcapping, it's still going to be a DPS gain to weave during Overheat because you want to use it during WF and WF syncs up with burst windows. The only ways they could fix that would be to reduce animation lock so you can weave even with mediocre ping, increase animation lock so weaving during Overheat is impossible, or flat out disable oGCDs while Overheat is active.

It's been 6 years since o touched the account last. Why do they need 4 days to respond to a fucking ticket?

who cares about this whore

the japs on the OF hate ShB SAM
>muh hagakure removal, how will I reapply higanbana when I'm at 2 sen, muh ikishoten recast time
>animations not flashy enough and recycled, why do tsubame gaeshi skills reuse the exact same animations, it looks retarded, the cast should be instant too, you shouldn't be re-sheathing your katana
>shoha being the level 80 skill, linked to meditate stacks, having a terrible potency, can only use it in select content at full pot
>meditate and how it works, and generally just existing in the first place
They feel like the SAM changes are n afterthought and that the job is ruined and doesn't flow well anymore.
It's hilariously all doom and gloom.
I feel like they're exaggerating all these problems, save for the shoha thing, maybe.
I still think ShB SAM will be fun to play.

Attached: 63323575_p1.png (2150x1518, 3.47M)

Oh no, I meant recast time of the skill itself, so that it's 2.5s not 1.5s.
I actually forgot about GR/Rick part.

Anyway, I think GR/Rick will share recasts in the final build? The fact that they have the same cooldown and effects, and that one is AoE makes me believe that.

twitch.tv/videos/432221760?t=01h30m10s
Check the floating text once fray starts attacking. I think there was a better clip somewhere else in that stream but I didn't want to comb it through.

At their current potencies that seems doubtful, because Ricochet is the exact same damage as Gauss Round except it also has an AoE effect, so Ricochet is strictly better. If they adjust the potencies it's possible that they'll share stacks, but that wouldn't solve the issue of needing to weave them during Overheat.

Probably have to dig through their fucking dusty archives in order to find your level 2 archer you barely touched in 2013 you spaz

The most practical difference is just tooling it to favor building up to Midare again, which I can kind of get behind since nothing feels quite so good as unzipping your dick all over the raid boss.

They literally tell you when you get the code dipass

I fucking hate midare. Shinten spam made the job fun, hagakure made it fun. Doing double midare just makes me mad because of all the shitty samurais that ignored kenki

>Shinten spam made the job fun, hagakure made it fun
Leave

Attached: 1538819590178.jpg (1400x787, 263K)

I played for half a year you fool. Somehow fucking blizzard is more capable with their customer support than these nips.

It'd be boring to make Heat Blast 2.5s recast. The whole point of Heat Blast is that you can spam it during Wildfire to squeeze in an extra two weaponskills.

SKS SAM in SB was a fucking blast, so hopefully it'll still be that way, I'm a little concerned about the overall flow of its rotation but I haven't had hands on time yet so I'll wait until then to judge the hagakure removal actually kinda bugs me but like I said we'll see

Attached: cutman.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

Thanks for the link, that's pretty fucking disappointing. Couldn't imagine there being any lazier way of implementing it than like that.

>attack 7k
>attack 7k
>attack 7k
Fun.

I'm playing through StB at the moment and I have NIN up to 62. I like it well enough, but I kind of want to try something else. What would you guys recommend between BLM, RDM, or SAM? Is PLD a good beginner tank?

How it played at 60-68 is about how it'll play in ShB pretty much, besides Tsubame-gaeshi to double midare.

For real though it's probably because you're not seen as a very valuable customer if you haven't played in 6 years. Doubtless if somebody who has consistent play/sub time put in a ticket today or the last few days, they'd be dealt with before you. I doubt they work on a first-come first-serve basis.

Which healer is the least boring?

Wait, hagakure is getting removed?
But.. Why? Was it too hard for retards? It's literally just "Use this on CD dumbo"

I think they made them separate to see what people think of that?
Wouldn't be surprised if the media tour was supposed to be a beta testing for some things.

Yeah I know that. I like it being 1.5s, but it's probably the simplest solution to the problem.

DRG

What...

You just get a free kenki button now

I mean, you'll still be able to shinten spam since we get ikishoten and it gives you a free 50 kenki every minute. There's also sen'ei now every 2 min.

PLD, DRG, AST
I'm a MNK main.

They probably just wanted it to focus more on Midare as a flavor thing.
Plus to prune some skills

White mage in 5.0 if I had to guess. Astro might be fun in practice

DRG is going to have consistently high damage while having lower burst damage than others.
Also it looks like going quite fast will, be possible for DRG now due to gcds being worth quite a lot.

changed to ikishoten which just gives you kenki without interacting with sen at all

Replaced with new skill that straight gives you 50 Kenki without losing Sen.

Reminder that AST new gimmick is literally SAM's sen rip-off, but you can only do a Midare every 3 minutes with it.

Yea I'm kinda lukewarm on that as a concept, I liked dumping sen into kenki and then weaving every GCD while stabbing the fuck out of the boss, the fact you had so few midares to actually work with also made them feel more impactful when you unzip your DIRECT CRIT ones

It's still iaijutsu spam, which is boring

I'm about to spend a hundred bucks on this game to skip all the shitty main quests plus addon. There really should not be a difference between customers. Besides the fact that the square account is for more than just FF XIV.
Guess I'll call them later since that seems to be an option.

>BLM
Turret mage that relies on sitting still for long periods. Takes until Fire III/Blizzard III to really get fun, but has the best AoE capability of all ARR jobs and has Fire II earlier than other jobs have their own AoE. Gets fun again when it reinvents its own rotation at lv. 60 by giving you Fire IV, and Fire IV makes everything click because the entire Heavensward rotation revolves around Blizzard IV once you acquire it. Has absolutely no party utility but the highest potential PDS in the game.
>RDM
Easiest skill-set in the game, acceptable DPS, can chain resurrections together if the whole party's dead. Very flashy, very useful. Tapers off in endgame raids in terms of utility (ideally people won't be dying in the first place and thus your utility won't come into play), but only sperglords and meta whores will out-and-out deny you entry.
>SAM
BLM's equivalent in the melee DPS role, actually decently complicated and very well put-together. Builds up to Midare Setsugekka, a hugely powerful iai slash that requires three skillchains to be completed before it can be used. At 70 this changes to spam of an oGCD attack called Hissatsu: Shinten, because you can support constant Shinten spam through Hagakure. Has no party utility.
I suggest either BLM or SAM for actual fun.
PLD is a great beginner tank and has the highest party utility.

Theoretically you'll still be able to Shinten spam, just less so. 10 less kenki built from Ishishoten than three-sen Hagakure, and 20s longer on cooldown. It's not to the same degree as MNK where they did everything possible to prevent the Tornado Kick rotation from being used.

>PLD is a great beginner tank
Fuck off. This is literally the worst advice that for some reason everybody keeps giving.
How to make someone quit the game? Recommend PLD/GLA to them.

Though I guess it doesn't matter in 20 days with every tank being streamlined.

The only consideration they want you to make with Living Shadow is that you have 50 Blood when it comes off cooldown. That's the "gameplay" behind the skill. In that sense it's actually not that much different to Stormblood Delirium except that it's a nicer looking effect, but I agree it would have been better if it had a little something more to it.

But considering how braindead they seem to want tanks to be, I don't know what they could add that would actually make Fray interesting without getting too complex. Even if he copied your attacks like Ninja's bunshin, that doesn't really add a whole lot except that you ideally want to sync up with Delirium. oGCDs too would probably make it too complex since it would mean you'd have to sync up everything with Living Shadow.

From someone working in IT, that's just how it goes. They'd rather inconvenience someone who hasn't brought them in very much money than someone who has. They are pretty slow in general, though. I put in a ticket once and it took over a week to get a response and I've been a consistent customer.

Yea I feel kinda bad for the autist mnks that were rocking that TK rotation, but yea they clearly want to focus more on midare and less on GOTTA CUT FAST so we'll see I wonder how/if it'll affect my third eye usage at all, seigan was one of my favorites

>Kaiten Midare
>ST Gurren
>Tsubame Midare

Jesus Christ. SAM has been decent for a bit here but these potency numbers are full retard. Seems like that "BLM but melee" title finally has some truth.

>every tank being streamlined.
For a new player they actually become more complex
>shorter cooldowns with shorted recast
>AOE combos
Like, in dungeons PLD is becoming straight up better, not simpler

You are getting more kenki in general because Yukikaze gives 15 now.

Delirium had a fun factor, extended blood weapon, aka extended haste and more DA spam. Fray doesn't have that.

yuki gives 15 kenki now iirc so that should make up for it a bit

>PLD is a great beginner tank and has the highest party utility
What? Play WAR if you want a good beginner tank.

Is it just me or do the jobs seem more competent on low levels now?

Like, it seems that at level 50 each job will play well, and each 10 levels it'll get a significant upgrade to its playstyle.

Until level 35 they play exactly the same except a GLD/PLD is likelier to survive due to the shield and associated block-rate

flash isn't the same as overpower and berserk

Nah current Delirium is shit desu. Doesn't feel good for what is supposed to be DRK's big DPS cooldown. Making it into Inner Release is lame as hell but I'll still take it over current Delirium.

I leveled and played exclusively healers and tanks. What DPS job should I get to 70 to kill time before ShB and Classic?

Attached: 1554108392934.jpg (766x517, 43K)

IF IM GOING IN THE SHED IM TAKING YOU WITH ME
NO STRIKING JOBS SHALL BE META FROM HENCEFORTH

Attached: 1461112067149.jpg (398x354, 55K)

>use shitty boring axe over awesome and aesthetic sword and shield

MRD was a fucking slog to get through and only got even slightly interesting near the 50s.

No, it isn't, but Flash's Blind > Berserk for actual incoming damage. Overpower is the only actual AoE attack any tank has at that low a level but you're probably not going to be pulling big in ARR unless you're already well into ARR or a later expansion and you're just doing your dailies.

I hope pre 50 shit is a bit less boring now since they cant seem to find a way to just let you keep your shit with nerfed potencies or something. Hell it should be easier now since tanks just shit emnity at lv 1.

Survive from what? In most places you are not pulling a lot because of garbage dps and healers at low levels, but with WAR you can melt big groups with crit+AoE if you have enough TP.

>Tickling the boss for 5 potency every gcd is what made the job fun
???

With what? Your normal MNK damage? PFFFFFFFFT

Get lewder or get out. Albums fine too if you fear the jewnitors

>be a tank main
>get 4 jobs geared at once
>be a healer main
>get 3 jobs geared at once
>be a caster main
>get 4 (3) jobs geared at once
>be a ranged main
>get 3 jobs geared at once
>be a sam/mnk main
>get 2 jobs geared at once
>be a ninja
>get ninja geared at once
>be a dragoon
>get dragoon geared at once
HOW IS THIS FAIR

Dragoons and ninjas are special boys

The price you pay to look dope af

>dope
with recolored armor sets? doubt

WHY THE FUCK IS GLAMOUR DRESSER ONLY 250 CAPACITY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCJFKGDF

Attached: 1352939509492.gif (264x320, 944K)

I would if I had anything, my HDD shit the bed and took most of my screenshots with it, I need sleep anyways so take it easy

They really need to do something about the loot system, it's obnoxious that you're basically /forced/ to play a single job/role because of how slow loot trickles in. I'd love to put the effort in to learn the half a dozen other jobs I'm interested in, but there's no reason to do that unless I have the gear to back it up.

getting more spaces with shadowbringer user, get hype for fashion

At least DRG and NIN have shared accessory slots. It is kind of dumb though.

I hear ya. I have like 30+ katanas in there alone

having more than one job sharing gear can be annoying if you want different glamours or certain stats on a set. my BLM gear is full of spell speed but that's fucking useless on RDM.

thanks for the rundown, user

what did she do?

As a wife?

Very well.
You make me sad.

>buy gear from market board
>every side job is now geared

then the retards start putting up retarded ilvl requirements

>in the future
I doubt i'll keep playing as a tank desu, i just don't "have it". Which sucks cause i really like how 3 out of the 4 tanks looks.

then make your own pf instead of complaining about others

>"Geared"
>20 ilvls behind actual good gear (25 for weapons)
>Don't even get the 390 equivalent til like a full content patch later
>Also costs several dozen million gil per class
The difference in damage between full i380 and full i400 is fucking astronomical.

Attached: It's not wrong just because you disagree with it.png (701x633, 85K)

>tsubame gaeshi is cancelled and reset as soon as you use a weapon skill, we don't know if oGCDs affect it too
Well shit, I didn't know about that.

>WAR smarter than DRK

Attached: 1534010339655.png (374x514, 148K)

It's nice that they all seem to get decent AoE tools at around level 40 now but besides that no, low level jobs are still absolute shit to play and only seem to be getting worse as the limited number of total skills keeps getting shifted more into the higher levels. Monk at 50 is the same as it is at 50 now, minus Internal Release, Steel Peak and Howling Fist. The only new skill they get in the 1-50 interval is Four-Point-Fury, the AoE combo middle step. Samurai at 50 is the same as it is now, minus Ageha. Dragoon doesn't get any new skills between 30 and 40.

Besides Monk they managed to avoid making anything really horribly worse, but low level gameplay is still trash.

You can have SMN/RDM compatible BLM gearsets pretty easily and glamour plates get around the glamour issue though.

you can still play 90% of content with that gear. ilvl only matters if you're doing high end content or you're a parse tranny.

Since Viera is a fizzer who can't wear helms what race should I change to. Tired of my ugly FemRoe. Thinking about Elezen Male but can't seem to make a decent one. Why haven't they added new faces?

Why isn't BLM with lalashits?
>le explosion xD

Where have you been since SB?

Makes sense. Seems to function like Kaiten just a lot more punishing if you biff it like a retard.

guess how i know this was made by a blm main

I'm still bitter over my loot luck in Alphascape. I pugged the whole tier in two weeks and got my first bis, dragoon, a week before 4.5.
I bought everything with books and had nothing else to play because of that retarded maiming set.

because it's based off of whoever made it's opinions

Playing WAR which most certainly does not require more thought than DRK.

WAR aren't skilled.

They just bitched and moaned they were not on the top of tanks till Yoshida gave up and made them OP in 4.1.

>makes low quality, asshurt shitpost
>lala player
Checks out
Because you don't play BLM and didn't read the filename

>ilvl only matters if you're doing high end content
Why would I be talking about anything else? No one gives a shit what you wear to Orbonne because 90% of the retards are going to be afk anyways.

because this trash community rather wants elezen with bunny ears than reworked old races to make them look better

>BLM
>Bro
Most of blms I've met were obnoxious.

WARRIOR IN 4.1 WAS A 10/10 HIGH IQ JOB
4.2 KILLED IT
I'LL NEVER FORGET NOR I WILL NEVER FORGIVE

i just hate having to take up three whole plates for each tank and three more for each healer since i play all of them regularly.

>SAM
>decently complicated
SAM main detected.

Just gonna drop this here
imgur.com/a/pFd0BwY

War is fucking stupid easy, what the fuck are you on about?

As much as it is a classic Final Fantasy... fantasy to be swinging around a GINORMOUS sword, I think DRK's animations and sound effects fit a more basic zweihänder better. I use the Skofnung.

Attached: ffxiv_22052019_061313_139.jpg (1920x1080, 644K)

More skillful than DRK != skillful, do you not understand how relatives work?
Most XIV players are obnoxious in general

>tfw MNK/MCH main
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

you said you can't gear up more than one job/role which is false unless you're specifically looking to get the highest ilvl possible.

>leveling tank
>qeue into 1st sb dungeon
>whm and mch wearing i75 weapons

Attached: 1458784273804.png (418x359, 13K)

Please give some tips, wanna try a DRK as my first tank.

bullshit. Faggots like you cried about WarChads being the best class in the game so they ruined it and dumbed it down so retards like you can play it. Funny thing is even though it is dumbed down and boring, still best tank.

well, they aren't wrong, except for meditate. it's a good skill

It is not more skillful than drk though you stupid fucking faggot. You just do debuff combo and then fell cleave.

>looking to get the highest ilvl possible.
which is the only thing you can do in this game because different stats and gear sets are scary
t. yoship

What do you think "gearing up" means? Crafted gear is dogshit past the first week or two, its the bare minimum, not "geared".

Sure, and those differences will continue to grow as the iLevel increases and gear stats inflate to absurd proportions. However, you do have to ask yourself, what are you doing with a full i400 gear set anyway? It exist solely as a reward to use on things you already cleared. 380-390 is "good enough" for most, if not all content, despite the gap. It's designed this way for a reason, and why gear is treated as throwaway in the first place.

Whore

Muh hurrizontal progression.

This isn't wow classic. Go there

if i can clear with the gear i've got i'm geared bruh

I've got 7 plates for my healer glams. At least they're expanding it to 15 slots in ShB, which is just enough to accommodate every job since you'll unique gearsets for NIN/DRG anyway and probably BLU.

Now if only they could expand it to cover all the DoH and DoL too.

The Leave Duty button exists for a reason. Don't be afraid to use it.

>There still won't be ilvl checks on MSQ dungeons
>You will load into the first ShB dungeon and someone will still be using their i290 weapon.

>leveling tank
>gear is sufficient for the dungeon
>pull two packs
>synced level 70 healer lets me die

Attached: 1531083037005.jpg (985x810, 79K)

Nope. WAR got a big nerf for 4.0 and all the seething reddit trannies complained so hard that WAR wasn't the top tank so they made it op in 4.1.

Happened to some healer class too. I think SCH or AST.

whoa there leaving is now considered toxic. ff14 is a safe space for all playstyles mate

the biggest assholes ive ever met in this game were all paladins

i dont think ive ever met an upstanding, friendly paladin either, maybe a few unremarkable paladins

Just imagine if we actually could have multiple sets to accommodate different situations. Would actually save this game.

Are you me?

5.0 SAM comes out smelling like flowers compared to Monk.

>GL4
>1200 SkS
>1.95 GCD
wow it's fucking nothing

Nearly every job on this list is wrong. Congrats for being retarded.

any of the tips we give you on the Job in detail wont really matter in a month.
But for first tank tips. When pulling trash mobs you only need to use the aoe move a couple times to keep agro. And remember to use defensive cooldowns. Provoke does not generate agro, only replaces whoever is taking agro with you as the top spot on the agro list, and Shirk is a great skill.

would require a more eureka-style endgame for that to really mean anything desu, sets intended to do different things would just be pure preference for scripted raid-bosses

>complain about not being able to gear more than one job
>wants to have to gear up one job multiple times

it was nerfed because seething faggots like you have done nothing but cry about WAR and SCH being better than your class for years. Not like being better than ARR paladin was hard.

Swap MNK and NIN, and BRD with MCH

Stats get reshuffled to their "base" functions every expac, user. SkS MNK + GL4 won't shine until later into ShB.

>However, you do have to ask yourself, what are you doing with a full i400 gear set anyway?
More damage, which is pretty important when it's the only thing the game is balanced around. Why would I play an under geared SAM when I could play a BiS SMN who does just as much, if not more damage? The SAM has lost it's one niche thanks to the gear discrepancy, so playing it would just be hampering your performance.
>inb4 "just play whats fun breh"
I do, but my issue is that I want to play wants fun AND not get kicked in the dick for it because Yoshi decided TWO MONTHS of tomes for one piece of gear is reasonable.

Thing is, Warrior was still strong at the upper end but it required a lot of genuine thought and optimization to make sure you were getting the most out of your cleaves within burst windows.

As soon as they made WAR unga bunga ME FELL CLEAVE I saw a number of people (especially my own static's WAR) completely lose their enthusiasm for the game. It was disheartening.

Well aren't they going for that anyways? Eureka is returning for 5.X

Guess I'm a retarded cunt for keeping your sorry ass alive.

>all this new ninja 2x mudra shit
i can do 12 mudras before ability fades with my ping. how fucked am i?

Attached: 1417862686196.png (246x232, 103K)

>wahh wahh why can't I always be the most op class!!
>why do people want balance
>why can't I just spam my linkin park music and my fell cleaves.

Literally you.

You ARE going to rebuild Ishgard, right WoD?

Attached: 1535762387585.jpg (1912x2500, 3.01M)

>any of the tips we give you on the Job in detail wont really matter in a month.
Ah yeah true, thanks for the tips though.

>autistically sync cooldowns
>mash like an ape instead
good fix

Attached: 1557038393014.jpg (194x192, 21K)

shove NIN next to scholar and its perfect

GL4? Haha silly! Why not spend those stacks on a good ol tornado kick instead!

>lowest input job in the game
>huge passive aggressive twat just like in your post
Yep.

Tanking isn't difficult, really. People talking about tank anxiety are stupid. You're just a beefier DPS that the enemies and your healer are focused on. When leveling in dungeons, keep tank stance on during trash pulls, establish aggro with an AoE (in DRK's case, Unleash) face the enemies away from your party members so they don't get cleaved and shit, and use defensive cooldowns like Rampart and Anticipation to lessen incoming damage and thus your healer's need to heal. For bosses, establish aggro in tank stance with your aggro combo, then drop tank stance and use your aforementioned defensive cooldowns both to lessen the damage of autoattacks and to soften tankbusters. Later on in 8-man content you might face tank swaps and stuff like that. Otherwise it's just like playing DPS.

In Shadowbringers you won't even need to drop tank stance as main tank, probably, since it won't impact your damage directly.

i hope they are past shb, my dream for xiv is that when it goes into maintenance-mode once the story is done that any future content for it is horizontal progression

>love swords
>always play swordsman
>all the roles in this game that use swords are tanks

why? I ain't no tanker

Attached: genie.jpg (299x299, 14K)

Nigga what the fuck you smoking.

WAR was always fell cleave spam since 3.0

Seething dps babby

>playing a shitty final fantasy MMO
kys

Is there any job that could possibly match the DPS of Samurai? Let alone surpass its parse. And I'm not talking about a Samurai with both Shifu (Mind of the Samurai) and Jinpu (Rush of Battle), boosting attack damage and speed by 12%. I'm not talking about Samurai with Hissatsu (Hidden Technique): Kaiten (Turn the Heavens) boosted Midare Setsugekka (Chaos Slash— Snow, Moon, Flowers) either, and this skill is only usable by one who has mastered the peerless concentration of the warrior's state of mind, doing a total of 1080 potency. Hell, I'm not even talking about a combo using Hissatsu: Kaiten boosted Higanbana (Mourning Flowers), placing a DoT of 3510 potency, using Meikyo Shisui (Standing Water, Perfect Mirror Reflection) to instantly deliver a Kaiten boosted Midare Setsugekka and finishing with Hissatsu: Guren (Crimson Lotus), dealing a total of nearly 5400 potency in the space of a couple of seconds.
No, I'm talking about Samurai possessing the secret technique Hissatsu: Senei (Thousand Blades), a more powerful version of Hissatsu: Guren that does 1250 potency to a single foe, and who has mastered Tsubame-gaeshi, the technique of the REGEND Sasaki Koijiro, enabling him to perform Kaeshi (Reversal) forms of his most powerful abilities, which allows him to unleash his ultimate combo of Kaiten: Higanbana, followed by Hissatsu: Senei in the space between his next move Kaiten: Midare Setsugekka, and finally Tsubame-Gaeshi unleashes Kaeshi: Midare Setsugekka dealing 1200 immediately. Samurai has just done 7040 POTENCY in the LITERAL BLINK of an EYE.

Attached: 7E4C936E-5D4F-46BA-A597-BB4A83F09C76.jpg (1175x500, 397K)

I'm leveling ALC (and CUL is trailing behind) to get there. Just hit lv50.

>implying i craft
I have someone to do that for me. I'll be sure to visit though.

Make Living Shadow mimic the last 8 offensive abilities used. Fixed it square give me a million yen

>can't do your three gorillion DPS inputs without whm's two inputs
>only put in because the whm saw you were dying out of the corner of his eye, attention is currently trained on netflix on the second monitor

Attached: 1547391677272.png (492x404, 10K)

>fighter never

Attached: 1553981946791.gif (480x268, 2.5M)

t. kirito-kun
what is samurai
what is red mage
what is (to a much lesser degree) ninja

Stop being disingenuous, the most you could ever get off within a specific window was 3.

This, but unironcially. a 340 potency attack that gets buffed by your GL stacks every 30 seconds is much morevaluable than your GCDs going 0.1 second faster. Doubly so if high SkS causes problems with keeping demolish up

Samurai???

>scholar gutted so hard in 4.0 it had to be buffed
>buffs make it even better than before the nerfs

Yet retarded white mages said it was fine that 4.0 sch had the worst healing, shielding, damage, and mp efficiency. Scholars only aoe being bane for those sweet 7 potency dots after enough targets was the only aoe they needed.

you little shits wont be geting into the expansion. this time ill make sure of it

Attached: index.jpg (210x240, 5K)

I'm talking about real swords, not those french/oriental imitations

he's clearly talking about different styles of sword you twat

BLM lol.

why do you keep posting this hairy, moley girl
disgusting

are there any nude mods that work on the little c@?
just curious. haha

i'm so glad that at least ninja evolves in 5.x rather than regresses

Just become a weeb swordsman then
The katana is a sword

Attached: 1319144635932.jpg (1912x1076, 142K)

Are MNK's stacks of GL in terms of 10% damage-up and 5% attack-delay reduction cumulative, or is it just the flat bonus?

>hairy
What?

Attached: 1558649585860.jpg (600x603, 62K)

cumulative. At GL3 it's 30% damage and 15% haste.

I don't even play Warrior.

I'm asking, specifically, what content are you doing in full i400. Barely anything is designed around that since you can't get that without o12s or Orbonne clears. Therefore, it's only practical use is for latecomers playing Savage content, which seems a bit overbearing if you're doing Savage that late AND want multiple jobs geared.

If you struggle with dealing less damage in other content compared to your main/geared job(s), that's purely your own ego and priorities holding you back. The point remains, however, that full i400 is not required or intended for most content except performance based Savage re-runs or a theoretical Ultimate.

40% and 20% haste for GL4 sounds pretty sweet desu

Attached: warrior gameplay.jpg (650x2793, 480K)

it's cumulative. So at GL4 you will have 20% reduction to autos and GCD, and 40% damage to all your skills. Fists of Fire 10% buff is multiplicative, though, so while it's technically more flat damage to be in GL3 with FoF, GL4 will do more dps after a certain amount of time.

My contrarian brother
I hope the ninja cartel keeps shitposting about MNK being ruined, more striking gear for me

10/10

4.x monk is big brain
5.x monk is small brain

My friend felt the same way about WAR, he loved playing barbarian type warrior with big 2h axe or hammer, and is stuck tanking in this game because of their decision to make WAR a tank.

retard

>set up my ACT in 3.0 to scream a generic berserk macro at me any time a WAR used berserk
good times

it's not like tanking is hard or anything, your just a blue dps who needs to hold agro.

all this doom posting that i'm doing for (you)'s is actually making me hate the expansion before it's even out
i need to take a break

>blue dps
Not when 5.0 launches lmao

what are you even talking about, that's just making it even more of a blue dps.
now you just have to toggle the "I feel like holding aggro today" button.

must see that in the process of fighting monsters something something become one

But defiance only increases max HP
healer is shit

Yoshi-P did a good job making me feel alienated so I doubt I'll stick around much beyond the MSQ now.

The point is that regardless of content I want jobs to be operating at full capacity and not be held back by arbitrary time gates, a point that becomes especially valid when you have entire roles whose niche is removed by being outgeared. Saying its not "required" is an absolute moot point because /nothing/ is required beyond i380, yet you'll still actively pursue BiS because hitting bigger numbers is the entire point of the game.

All DPS traits and DPS increase stuff is gone.

Now you just do mediocre dps whilst another holds agro and does the same dps

>be tank/healer/caster
>compete with others for loot

>be drg/nin
>roll need and win

requires for the said loot to drop
i've seen 5 tank boots to 1 ninja boot

I want to impregnate that miqitten

BRD should be with WHM,

Makes GCD heals do 20% more too.

Sorry Mr Monk I think you're in my spot. Your group is the next one down with the dark knight, two white mages, and 3 red mages.

Attached: ninja rogue.png (621x1152, 571K)

>mfw sam shares loot with mnk
why? why couldn't they share it with drg or something?

Attached: 1354809760168.jpg (150x188, 26K)

The gameplay is still essentially just playing a watered down DPS, regardless of the damage

There's a lot of negativity surrounding ShB and it's possible changes but is there anything you're actually looking forward to, Yea Forums?

Attached: Garuba.png (585x767, 706K)

>top rogue stylistics
>have to be a weeb with fucking elemental manipulation bullshit instead
Goddamit

I mean like Monk they did completely butcher the best thing about the job in terms of playstyle, but unlike monk they added a bunch of big numbers to make up for it at the very least.

most of it really, i just won't be playing as much as i did in 3.x and 4.x what with all the jobs playing the same way

Basically everything. I wish it were the end of the month every day, because I just want to be playing this new stuff we've all been reading and talking about instead of current stuff.

350ish potency is more than 5 potency dipshit

>thief will never be added as a job because rogue is its functional and thematic equivalent, also it's THF in JP anyways and the guild used to be called the Upright Thieves

Attached: 1538297789081.png (909x763, 516K)

under a vacuum situation where you can form your party of four (including you) out of the Scions of the Seventh Dawn and friends, GO

Tanks:
Thancred (GNB)
Pipin (DRK)

Melee DPS:
Minfililoli (ROG)
Lyse (MNK)
Hien (SAM)
Yugiri (NIN)

Ranged DPS:
???
Cinematic Slut Rabbit? (DNC)

Magic DPS:
Y'shmatoya (BLM)
Alisae (RDM)

Healer:
Alphinaud (SCH)
Urianger (AST)
Krile (WHM)

Attached: Jho Party.png (1920x1080, 394K)

PLD looks fun even if tanking feels shitty. MSQ taking place in the First is neat. The NieR raid mite be cool and I'm looking forward to the new 8-man content hopefully not just being pandering.

Oh also AoE rotations in general not being ass is going to be nice, even if they're pretty generic across the board with the exception of PLD.

Drg and Nin also don't have to compete with anyone for their gear. If you're a tank or healer and those savage pants you need drop, it's a 50/50 and you may never see them again until you dump 2 months worth of books on them.

Yes it's going to be much more fun when you just go 1-2-3 midare 1-2-3 midare over and over again. And you still spam Shinten almost as much anyway

Mr. Hamon, I don't feel so good

Attached: 1556928211604.jpg (750x933, 85K)

xiv team wanted kimono-wearing ronin and not armored lord-serving knights

They replaced it with a "push for free damage" skill because the type of brainlet retards that play SAM whined about the job requiring more than 0 brain cells.

left? right? some third hat I can't think of?

Attached: glam.png (837x529, 378K)

Neither, it looks ultra fucking shit.

Warrior is the easiest tank.

Should have called them Parivirr then, not Samurai.

Attached: file.png (221x360, 82K)

>Why would someone kill a boss 99x for a cosmetic
Because if they do it 693 times they get another cosmetic

THANK YOU IM HERE ALL NIGHT FOLKS

Attached: 1559627270372.png (242x295, 116K)

It gets fun when you get GL3 and then more fun from there on. Then you get to enjoy having it butchered in 5.0 in a few weeks.

pince-nez works better with it

If it has to be one of those, left, wizard hat is WAY too simple to match the rest. I'd say keep looking for hats though, something thats equally as ornate and angular as the rest of the set.

>Besides Monk they managed to avoid making anything really horribly worse
DRK and AST/SCH.

meanwhile the best mount is the carbuncle wearing shoes in the cash shop.

I agree with the Shoha thing. It seems like a pretty lame max level ability and tying it to meditate combined with its potency is pretty questionable. Wouldn't be surprised to see that skill see some changes.

Everything else sounds great though.

having two less buttons to press when doing mediocre DPS in the first place is not going to kill SCH

we didn't even get non-glam kimono gear save for the AF because of monk.

Well call them ronin or something then, because that's what they look like. I don't like how MNK armour looks on SAM since the only actual kimono you can get is the class armour

Shoha is a good idea with shit execution. It needs higher potency on 3+ stacks.
The job lost things and gained nothing except "every 2 minutes your fairy gets some mini adlos"

i bought all the dogs expect for shinryu and byakko
won't be doing this again in 5.x, can't believe i actually wasted all this time for a shitty fenrir reskin

here's a fix for shoah
5000 potency
there you go

Thanks for the input. Maybe I'm just too attached the the high allagan coat, might go for something simpler.

It's going to kill the fun.

>lumping AST and SCH together
SCH lost some dps spells and gained some crazy healing. AST got destroyed. Not even comparable. SCH mains are the whiniest bitches.

oy vey

Weird taste m8

>no Arenvald
>no Hilda
>no Aymeric

lost allagan casting hat

>not 6 gorillion

>Eastern Expansion
>All the Eastern clothing is mogstation
I'm sure there is commentary in there somewhere.

>Make Senei the level 80 ability and Shoha the level 72 one
>Give Shoha 1000 potency
Whoa problem solved, now no one cares and just thinks it's a neat bonus thing you can use during downtime.

High Allagan coat is fine, people will just reflexively shit on whatever glamour people post regardless of how it looks.

>gained some crazy healing
a critlo every 90s that you can't spread isn't crazy by any stretch of the imagination

>it's not like tanking is hard or anything

Then why do so many suck at it? And if your death means wipe in instances designed around mechanics that 1-shot you, then it's not very easy either.

>critlo is only good for spreading!
Based retard.

>using it on adlo

Will we finally get to visit the ishgard slums when we rebuild it?

All your fairy actions are oGCDs now instead of independent and losing Energy Drain with Quickened Aetherflow removed opportunity costs associated with stacks and being rewarded for using them efficiently.

They added unnecessary clunk and and removed a fun aspect of the job.

Oh boy so every 90s they can save one (1) tank cooldown. Great amazing

As it should be.

OK, a crit succor is even more fucking nothing though.

I got compliments last time I posted a glamour

You'd be using it on Indom or Succor. Adlo is low on the priority list.

>job gains:
>Guaranteed crit heal on demand every 90s
>125% shields on Adlo
>regen on Sacred Soil
>fairy indom on command
>Angel fairy that casts mini adlos and succors that stack with galvanize

But SCH lost Miasma and can't use energy drain UGH MUH DPS IS RUINED WAHHH

So it's a largesse for one action that also gives +1 aetherflow or refunds MP. it's not anything amazing.

I'm specifically referring to low level play here. Those jobs will basically all be just as bad as they are now. Except SCH I guess but their thrashing has been a long time coming.

Interesting suggestion. I might use it.

just go PLD/DRK and just dps stance

>Caring about meta in a Final Fantasy game
It's the trannies, isn't it?

AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: file.png (159x149, 43K)

>seeing trannies everywhere
Go see a doctor user.

yes, everyone's a tranny. and if you start performing well, you'll become a tranny too.

>squandered the entirety of not!Japan for the whole expansion
>unlikely to return to it or if they do it will be completely unrelated to the main expansion theme

Attached: 9f6b6270-dc6a-0132-ced3-0e01949ad350.jpg (684x513, 63K)

Job losses:
>fairy healing is now generic oGCDs and Embrace is no longer usable, instead being a generic regen functionally, removing the main draw of the job's healing kit
>half their remaining DPS spells after the biggest complaints about SCH in SB was the dumbing down of its DPS rotation
>decision making on usage of Miasma II (and the required positioning for using it) versus Ruin II
>decision making, risk/reward, and planning and teamwork required for optimizing aetherflow usage and slotting in/out energy drains in your healing rotation
>their AOE is now "push 1 button over and over"
duuuuh but me get big fairy so changes good

Hmm, only a 96% chance to gather? You brought this on yourself user.

Good, Stormblood was fucking shit.

This wouldn't have happened if you had just played Skyrim, user...

this was supposed to be the garlemald expansion

But I love my (male) penis.

>half the expansion is about NotJapan, NotChina, NotMongolia
>Only 2 armour sets based on the aesthetics of the zone
>60% of the genji ones look like complete shit

Attached: 1508949399189.jpg (316x399, 27K)

>half their remaining DPS spells after the biggest complaints about SCH in SB was the dumbing down of its DPS rotation
Maybe Scholars should take the fucking hint

we didn't even explore half the continent. plus there's hingashi as well. so could come back.

>HW
>mostly fantasy locations such as floating landmass, forest of chocobos and dragons, old Sharlayan ruins
>SB
>fantasy Afghanistan and rice fields
>SHB
>back to fantasy locations again
SB was a mistake

>uhhh actually SCH DPS was big brained, and I macro'd my fairy even though that was entirely unnecessary!

>Disregard everything else in the post
But hey, anything to shit on Scholars.

Why are they saying mean things about her?

The LITERAL ENTIRE identity of the job was that it had more DPS spells with the tradeoff being that you had to manage two things at once by micromanaging your fairy while casting them. You weren't intended to be spamming GCD heals since you had three (3) of them and of those 1 was a generic basic bitch healing spell for low level dungeons and the other two were higher cost spells meant for mitigation and not damage. But who gives a shit about job identity right, just make everything AST without cards lmao

>60 lvl botanist quest
>harvest 3x HQ chysahl greens
>only from an unspoiled node
>95% gathering chance, 40% HQ chance, 6 tries
>4 misses, 2 normal quality
Is this how school shooters feel like?

Attached: 1318325833850.gif (150x113, 2.45M)

Or maybe not everyone is an expert roulette hero DPS main, dipshit.

>SCHs still think rolling their face across their keyboard is a "rotation"
6 years later and they still think they are a dps with healer queue times

Most of it, really. New MSQ, new jobs, new music, new areas, new races and even the job changes all look pretty good at least for the jobs I play. I understand that some jobs seem like they're getting raw deal but luckily I don't play those so its not changing my excitement.

The 28th can't get here fast enough.

>playing the game properly is unnecessary
How's Expert Roulette treating you, user?

Went back and checked my items, half of them were white and my average ilvl was 21 so, my bad?

I guess the hint wasn't strong enough. We'll have to remove Ruin II and Biolysis as well.

actually the identity of the job is that they were nerds with fairies and shields. And they still are.

I don't play scholar though, I play every job. Scholar is the least played of the healers for me. I just don't like that now i have 3 jobs leveled that are functionally identical.

They also gave us that one top that’s locked behind weeks of doing the Doman Enclave, isn’t that nice of them.

Gunbreaker because gunblades are cool.

Attached: 1559185210982.jpg (640x385, 54K)

Agreed, in fact, we should just remove all but 3 jobs. One tank, one DPS, and one healer. FUCK people who like having fun.

Yeah but the shit could have at least been in the other major Asian themed country.

Crit Indom will be a costless 200k+ heal as an ogcd. Topping off before things like Ion Efflux will be a joke with a sch now with recitation Indom and new soil, but you losers are too caught up on
>m-muh miasma!
>m-muh energy drain!

>players complain about their job being gutted
>players who don't play that job say "good, I hate other people having fun"
every time

DPS shouldn't have complex rotations, it makes the game too hard and takes away from their intended role. All DPS jobs should have one button that says "Do damage" and melee will do it from close rage, physical ranged will do it from range, and caster will cast their ability.

It's laughable that DPS think they need all those buttons to do damage when really they just need one.

Hm, yeah, we'll probably see a fair amount of dante/nero cosplay.

Okay so what you're saying is that now healing as a SCH is more braindead, AND their DPS rotation is more braindead? Thanks for agreeing with me that they butchered the job.

Is there any point in doing the Doma Enclave donation thing?

it's free real estate

Please stop this. I'm sad tk rotation is going away too but don't pretend it was hard.

DPS are DPS, healers are healers, not DPS

>moving the goalposts

>Use Field Mastery 1
>Gather once
>Use Ageless Words
>Gather 4 times
>Use Brunt Force
>Guaranteed 1-2HQ items depending on node bonuses
Sack up bro

SCH has even more opportunities to spam broil which is all they did when DPSing 90% of the time anyways. Don't act like hitting Miasma then Bio was any more complicated than just hitting Bio.

More character snippets? I don't know I haven't even started it yet.

>FUCK people who like having fun.
Just Scholars is fine.

Your words user, not mine. You're saying that healing is easier now, which means SCH will be able to DPS even more. Which means they'll be spamming one button 90% of the time. And you're saying that's a good thing?

Nero would make the most sense.

Attached: 1552155166_tumblr_pa54zjENcg1shff2jo1_500.gif (500x281, 2.63M)

For the only kimono type thing that isn’t mogstation exclusive.

Attached: D57838D6-4D7D-4326-B8BB-163728148679.png (380x844, 324K)

I didn't say DPS shouldn't DPS, I said they only need one button because making DPS jobs complex means most players won't be doing optimal damage.

Scholar is and always has been Shieldman. Astro is now "whatever the other guy isn't," but with slightly lesser regen/shield, but permanent 3-6% damage increase for someone. White Mage is back on top with biggest heals, biggest Regens, and BIGGEST damage.

what potency does TK need to justify using? Didn't it have like 800 potency in pre-release builds of HW but such a potency basically demanded it be used every 60s?

Free money by selling things for more than they're worth. A gook shirt and also fake wall partitions if you have a house

you don't want to make Kozakura, sad, do you?

Attached: 1314383825416.jpg (158x152, 8K)

Are they gonna show us the last SHB zone?

Look, I know what you're trying to do here. You aren't clever, you're just another whiny SCH main. Likely one who shitposted for years about WHM being bad.

40k free gil every week, haori

TK and SSS cant be buffed without making the job use only those attacks for every fight. MNK needs a rework, a real rework.

thank you based raubahn

Attached: 1485210555877.png (393x456, 210K)

I never said anything about healing being easier, nice job moving the goalposts again I said the sch changes weren't comparable to ast, and that sch gained some great new healing, then you we're saying recitation was shit but your brain was too tiny to think beyond 'muh crit adlo', then when given counter points by not only me, you just switch to
>s-so you're saying the job is shit, I win haha
You're a fucking retard who can't even follow the replies, no wonder they're dumbing your job down, you need it.

Which doesn't actually make a lot of sense since Yoshi's desire was to get rid of the "shield" and "pure" divide yet all he did was make SCH's kit even more busted and slapped regen on Sacred, while giving WHM no AoE shields and made Noctro worse than ever.

Scholar's still really strong but he knee-capped it instead of bringing White Mage up.

It doesn't actually need that many changes, but the changes it does need are pretty big revisions of specific abilities, particularly Tornado Kick. They just need to bite the bullet and take away TK's GL dump. Give it some other restriction like a 60s cooldown and a 2-3 chakra cost.

Duskwight or Wildwood? short hair or long hair

>Scholar is and always has been Shieldman.
Wrong.

lol, retard

I never said Recitation was shit you fucking retard. I said it was equivalent to just +200 potency and +1 aetherflow on indom, or a bigass (unspreadable) adlo. Which is exactly what it is. It's a good useful skill but it doesn't make up for the job's identity being gutted.

Or they could just bring back the stack generation on shoulder tackle because the TK rotation was already a great rework

>queue for a4 for some glamour
>all 4 dps manage to die before omega f even spawns for the first time

I don't even understand how

Scholar's been an oGCD man more than a shieldman ever since HW. Shields aren't even necessary for the vast majority of content in the game, including a good chunk of savage content.

>muh balance aka homogeneity
>every class needs to be the same and have no identity
>i love me3 ending

Literally you

No it wasn't, fuck the TK rotation.

> TK rotation was already a great rework
They don't want players to be solving logarithmic equations while playing the game.

Attached: upset_bird.png (336x259, 77K)

>put Dragon Sight on a samurai
>they run away

Attached: 1323477268757.jpg (251x251, 6K)

>one healer fails the QTE, second healer just walks off the platform on shinryu phase 2 transition
controller players should all be executed. i've been farming dog mounts all day and there's been at least 5 wipe causing deaths followed by "oh, damn, my joystick just like broke off that's so weird"
they're always bottom parsing fuckheads that eat vuln for breakfast too. jesus christ

Attached: ffxiv_06042019_040651_094.png (1920x1080, 63K)

It was fun and different from the same thing we've been doing ever since 2.0. Now you're going back to 2.0 without howling fist and steel peak.

>My job identity is that I'm just flat out better than the other jobs in my role
>WTF WHY ARE YOU TAKING AWAY MY IDENTITY

t. brainlet
More like they don't want anyone to have to use their brain while playing, if the new changes all around are anything to go by

fuck i'm dumb as hell i meant to crop that but i dropped my controller

wildwood, long hair (choose the one with the headband)

Attached: 1497745770817.png (282x218, 116K)

I don't know what job to play in the expansion. I just want to play all of them

It was not fun. Just because we somehow got fucked even worse doesn't mean the TK rotation was good.

No, TK rotation may have been the most optimal but it was cancerous and not fun. Not intended rotation either.

>Do Shinryu with pugs now
>See more mechanics than I saw when it was relevant
Really gets on my tits.

Attached: 1305879614358.png (457x381, 238K)

DRG ain’t gonna be using dragon sight on anyone but themselves now in 5.0

Chocolate Wildwood

So i have all my jobs capped, mostly dabeled in BLM BRD and RDM. this is the first exapc where i've had all jobs maxed and i literally can't decide what I should do the msq as. I'd prefer to be a job that one of the scions doesn't cover if i can help it. It doesn't matter for raiding since i'll be dancing probably. any suggestions?

The sad part about dumb fucks like you is you bitched about WAR dps. Their mitigation was and still is best. Moron doesn't even play tank

I want to make an alt called Al Dente
With search text being "El Dante was taken".

why do most femelezens I see in game and sometimes posted on here and plebbit almost always go for that one shitty looking short hair + huge and thick dark colored lips combo?
It's always the same shit.

>not intended is bad
Half the strats developee in this game are unintended like the safezone from twintania divebombs and lime strat in chaos. Player creativity > intended strict guidelines

>tfw no 2h longsword class
slow bulky greatswords are stupid

>warrior was fun to play and had different style of play to other tanks
>bàaaaaaaaaaaaw
>now both drk and war are push buff to spam dps move 5 times
You are getting what you want. Nobody having fun. Hell scholar "rotation" is now wow classic tier. Classes ruined

Then use one of the normal sized greatswords. They are slow weapons that were used to kill calvary.

Don't mention Scholar here, it's a dirty word that genuinely triggers people.

Because that's the good face, but it has permanent lipstick even if you choose none. Face 1 has that issue as well, though it's not dark red and the other two faces look like monkeys. Trying to apply light fleshtone lipstick does more harm than good because certain lights will still reflect on the gloss making it look worse than if you stuck with the default dark red

So, I'm playing through 14 the first time and I picked Monk as my starting class. I'm approaching level 50 and I'm feeling a bit burnt out. I was thinking of trying one of the level 50 jobs available to spice things up without losing that much time. Which one would you guys recommend? I was leaning towards Red Mage or Samurai since my friends are asking me to stick to DPS.

>it was cancerous and not fun
Unless you have brain cells.
>Not intended
wrong.

if you have battle retainers level whichever job they are first because, even if you're not a crafter, other crafters will be paying top dollar for skins and other mob drops at the beginning of the expansion

>You can Dragon Sight YOURSELF in ShB
LMFAO GET FUCKED EVERYONE ELSE

TK was intended though since literally all of the changes in SB encouraged it.

what is the secret to attractive female characters?

I see lots of shit get posted where people will trash on one look and jerk off to another but I can barely tell a difference with most of them, and it's only really when someone posts some seriously clowny shit coated in makeup or with neon hair that it looks obviously bad.

Both are fun. SAM does a lot more damage if played optimally but RDM has some excellent utility for both raid and non-standard content.

You can immediately unlock both through short quests so just try them out and pick what you have more fun with. Neither change all that much as you level up.

Hoping for a european straight sword model for SAM desu.

Attached: Beatrix_Kampfpose.png (395x488, 125K)

A lot of people in XIV threads on Yea Forums just kneejerk hate the "cute" races because they play one of the races that look like trannies (highlander and roe) and are projecting

Also adding on to this, XIV does not have much going for its character creation, and the more unique people try to make their characters with tattoos, highlights, vibrant colors, etc., the worse that character ends up looking. So you end up with a lot of characters looking the same with maybe slight differences like hair or eye color, and then the rest looking like clowns
Personal taste. If you think it looks bad, you should change it. Otherwise who cares? You already realize that clown makeup and neon hair is bad, that's all anyone needs to know to make a decent character

Giving yourself both eyes cant possibly go wrong.

Attached: estinien.jpg (1557x894, 312K)

Yea Forums is full of beta niggers who actually think highlander female is hot and get mad when someone makes a viera that isn't a fran clone

The irony that more women play highlander and more trannies play cats and lizards

The plainer your cat or lizard looks the cuter they'll be.

>mfw that was me as DRK with the lvl 50 ironworks gear. My hp was lower than all the other players.

They need to fix the duty roulette.

my lala is a DRG using the Drachen mail and every cutscene with Estinien just looks like "don't talk to me or my son again"

DRK, SCH, SMN, MNK, BRD

Actually that's not really true.

The only races with a higher percentage of women are the fujoshit races (catboys, elezen, and male au ra)

Good riddance, glad you ain’t playing my Job now.

>i290
haha
I already get shitters using ARR or HW leveling weapons in SB dungeons on Crystal

Fujos have great taste then desu.

I'm still playing it, I just don't enjoy that it no longer requires a brain to play and the biggest challenge of the job is not falling asleep while playing it because retards like you were literally too stupid to play it in SB

how? you can buy better gear from vendors, you even get it for free from the main quest

The secret is that there's generally only a single "good" face per race, with some having maybe a single decent alternative. Personally I think it's fine if you want to make a character that's not straight up waifubait but a lot of the same people who shit on clones also shit on people trying to use the "ugly" faces.

Another part of the criticism of most female characters on Yea Forums comes from the fact that in general, Miqote and Au Ra are massively overplayed and on top of that, generally always use the same face with very little variation.

Here's my cat. Probably going back to Au Ra after trying out Viera for a while in Shadowbringers.

Attached: ffxiv_06042019_032502_218.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

>c@s
>good taste
Pick one

Shouldn't you be watching some bull fuck your oneitis, Tiacuck?

Howdy, adventurers! Do you think we'll be able to liberate any nations on the first? I miss him so much bros.

Attached: Ala Mhigo Liberation Face.png (1000x1000, 1.68M)

What do you play?

Isn’t the fun playing the fights and their mechanics , not the rotations of your jobs?

Because people are absolutely retarded. One of those was a player using a level 32 weapon in Keeper of the Lake. He didn't turn on shield oath or sword oath and just started pulling mobs with fast blade and losing aggro to everyone. He single pulled the first few packs up to the pack with the big snake thing like this in spite of us asking him to at least turn on shield oath every few seconds. Then when we all stopped before the next pack and told him we weren't going forward until he turned on shield oath he just wordlessly walked back and forth until we kicked him.

Rewatching the intro movie for ShB, I hope that part with letting loose a giant slice of darkness that cuts open the light-burned sky to show the night and stars happens in-game as well. Mostly for the reactions from any NPCs that tag along, but it'd still be cool without the lulzy "OH FUG" commentary. I wonder if it'd look kind of weird though if you're not on DRK, like you'll just do the attack animation for your weapon and cause a slice even if it doesn't make much sense. What I'd really like is if you do it as an active time thing to finish that boss, but that might be a bit too enthusiastic for this dev team.

The fun is optimizing your rotation around the mechanics. Doing the mechanics is piss easy if you have a braindead simple rotation like sub 2.0 Shadowbringers monk

So what do you think the final boss of 5.0 will be? Ascian?

I wish I had raid friends :(

Attached: file.png (458x530, 253K)

Hydaelyn

Hydaelyn is a good mommy.

Not him but it's both (especially on DPS).

Your rotation being fun is important because once you figure out how a mechanic works, you spend more time optimizing your rotation around that mechanics instead of doing it. If he likes having a strict rotation with some mechanic complexity (not saying TK MNK is the most complex job there is, but there's more of an execution barrier than SAM for example).

If you mean the combover one, its because it s one of the better looking short hairstyles for them. The racial exclusive short hair either turns your forehead into a billboard or is better suited for DoH/DoL than DoW/DoM. I like the long hair+hairband but it looks bad on more active jobs like MNK and NIN, so i went with the short sporty hairstyle like everyone else

I hope her tankbuster is a facesitting maneuver...

>he's not into bald girls
fag

She’s a greedy selfish whore, needs to learn to share.

TK monk is the most complex (DPS) job there is though.

100% it’ll be Solus if it isn’t someone or something we don’t know the existence of yet.

It is her ether. She does share it. Stop stealing more by summoing primals

Wonder how this obnoxious fuck will feel about SMN when the novelty of Phoenix wears off and he realizes SMN is more rigid than ever and can't get stacks during downtime.

Word of the Mother

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.07M)

They're keeping the story way more under wraps than past expansions.

I'm getting there

Attached: file.png (349x298, 46K)

what did he ask larryzaur (kupo), user?

what about the genbu dude

I ran out of money buying crafting materials, so things are going slow as I do beast tribe dailies and farm mobs for mats.

>tfw omnicrafter
>tfw bad at MB
>tfw friends call me rich jew, but I barely have a couple mil.

>no Rhauban (GLD)

how is he supposed to hold a shield?

He doesn't need one, which is perfect because most shield abilities are fucking useless anyway. Just give him something else like how Thancred can use Shukuchi and Minfilia with her Ninjutsu-less TA.

whats so complex about it?

he can use the invisible garo shield

with his massive lala-penetrating cock

>lmao lemme post that epic drg dumb meme here, people will love me
fuck you

I don't know about you guys but I am going to be using trusts in every dungeon they're available. fuck having to play with other people

The animations are still slow and floaty though.

Christ it just keeps getting worse what were they actually thinking when they designed this leveling system for DOL

Attached: file.png (173x122, 16K)

Requires as much fight knowledge as BLM but also requires you to coordinate with your team perfectly and be able to adjust your rotation adequately

Get ready for stormblood 2

jesus christ, are they ever gonna fix the jagged pixels of all the long hairs?

Attached: Untitled.png (679x683, 913K)

Leveling DoL is easy as fuck if you're not poopsocker.
Just do daily GC-turn ins, occasional leves, and collectables.

how does it do these things? what exactly makes it complicated, mechanically

>do GC turn-in
>do leves
That's all you need to level DoL, stop bothering to actually grind gathering

Doesn't help that the few hints in-game were way less than before. They didn't say prior to release that Shinryu was the final boss but it was pretty easy to infer given that Omega was the raid. With no Shinryu left to fight then we would have to fight Omega.

This time around there's practically nothing to go on though.

Why yes, I'd be happy to join you in such a righteous undertaking!
I never really liked him, but I love Ilberdposting

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

not a monk but I assume it's from the huge wind up and punishment of getting/spending GL stacks for tornado kicks. like imagine if SMN could drop out of its DWT/Bahamut cycle and just have to start over from scratch.

No.

Attached: ffxiv textures.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

this shit makes me physically ill

is it just low res textures? something with how they're rendered? what are they fucking up that you have to see this shit so often?

Haha you think Hydaelyn minds it if I jerked off onto her and return a loads worth of aether to her haha you know like a JO crystal haha just asking for a friend

It's more like everyone has gotten sick of your week-long temper tantrum.

Because you cannot let any of your cooldowns sit unused for more than 1 second or you lose a significant chunk of DPS and fuck up your rotation completely. That means that you have to either figure out how to do mechanics without leaving melee range ever or coordinate with your team to hold all their cooldowns as well. You have to adjust your rotation significantly in certain fights like lowering your DPS on opener in order to have RoF up a GCD earlier in Garuda for example, you're also hurt more by animation locks than DRG is due to having double gap closers every 30s that have to be used immediately or your rotation is thrown off completely. Unlike other jobs monk gets punished hard enough for mistakes to make it useless. You have to plan ahead based on your skillspeed threshold as well and be able to plan out everything so that demolish never clips, RoF is always up during raptor form, shoulder tackle comes off CD on raptor or coeurl form after using Demolish, Elixir Field and Howling fist always snapshot IR as well as a shoulder tackle coming up at the end of it, and you have to do this while minimizing out of stance bootshines or melee range meditations.