Why does v hate overwatch? is it because it went esports heavy? is v more casual now?

why does v hate overwatch? is it because it went esports heavy? is v more casual now?

Attached: 1559622322419.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TTK
youtube.com/watch?v=IUZRlOMbdpQ
youtu.be/nPo038_zSpw?t=421
clips.twitch.tv/AcceptableTardyTofuDoubleRainbow
escharts.com/tournaments/csgo/iem-katowice-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=uDhhIaZJqPI
youtube.com/watch?v=nCsVOO_3EUU
youtube.com/watch?v=lwJgr-4j14E
youtube.com/watch?v=WYHlxqQkXFg
youtube.com/watch?v=btgCfHwIxPA
youtube.com/watch?v=qQCtH-_BKAA
youtube.com/watch?v=B6rWpqWSnWY
youtube.com/watch?v=I0U6ZMeVrB4
youtube.com/watch?v=fBxtS9BpVWs
youtu.be/4ijFK5Kp_A8?t=416
overbuff.com/heroes
youtu.be/p4O2-mvS3QQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

game for trannies and virgins

I stopped playing because the content is drip fed to you and nothing ever really changes. There are no surprises; every map just turns into the same song and dance.

Overwatch is trash.

Attached: 1531186582659.jpg (4631x2551, 3.14M)

>implying overwatch isnt casual as shit
>shitzzard just keeps listening to the compfags and trannies
>no new content besides a few skins
and yet people still manage to complain about the game from both sides so i wonder why

this
also fpbp

Yea Forums was always divided on Overwatch but nowadays even people who play the game or used to have a lot of complaints. Blizzard is unable to balance the game and constantly falls into patterns of stale meta. Remember how fucking long dive comps lasted?

This actually does cover alot of good points. They were banking so hard on the e sports scene but the game is boring as a spectator game. The very limited meta picks are a huge factor in that.

>overwatch
>competetive
pick one

because it will be ftp before it's even worth buying. hype to actual meat in the game ratio is stupidly high. it's another "you've never played a game like this" noob game like heroes, only it had the new ip shine, a lot less slamming it, and a lot more actishilling behind it.

biggest esport ever

>Be me
>Like TF 2 like a lot
>get with the overwatch = new TF2 hype.
>Buy it day one
>Play
>I don't get it
>Play more
>game is literally not fun
>Fucken trash of a game on all mechanical levels

Problems with overwatch:
>Over shield, escape, over heal
Basically everyone spawns a shield or can run away.

The weapons practically do nothing in damage output contrast this to practically every game like quake or TF2.
in fun games the damage output of your guns can counter the armor/HP/whatever of your enemy melting them down.
Not in overwatch.
Even if you get alone with a "squishy" character it takes forever to damage this "squishy".
Contrast to practically every other game like TF2.

Every character is shooting what essentially has the damage output of confetti and party balloons.

(whats this you want to damage me Mei? Let me turn myself into ice and be invincible while I heal myself)

>Game requires a tight e-sports team
Meaning everyone needs to pull their bullshit exactly correct to win or you are shooting confetti.

>Restrictions of interesting mechanics
I love the splash damage of bombs and rockets in TF2. Shooting behind corners and having the explosions clean camp points.

>Everything feels lame
The gay floating of Pharah feels lame same is true for other characters. It all feels lame and is annoying.
Pharahs rockets feel like wet shit in damage output. Seriously contrast them to TF2s rockets or quake rockets.

The game has terrible mechanics and is simply not fun to play at all. It feels like punching a wall with a pillow if you shoot anything.The damage output needs to be boosted radically.

How can anyone enjoy this game?

Contrast this to every game where even the most beginners can have fun and it stays fun all the way.
Meanwhile overwatch is not fun from the start (all your shots are meaningless) and stays not fun when you need a e-sports team to coordinate ults to get victories.

Attached: Clown_fortress_2.jpg (626x800, 162K)

Half this image is half-truths and flat out lies

>lets copy tf2
>but change things so it doesn't look like a copy
>btw we have no idea what we're changing and what happens when we change it
>btw we have no idea how to design maps, or casual gameplay

"we tweak numbers and playtest it until it feels right".
That's how they made their game. Through guess and check.

>quotes and hard facts
>they're half truths

don't shitpost unless you're going to put in more effort.

>take 9 classes and all their alt weapons
>turn them into characters
>do this so you always know what you're fighting
>don't have a CORE class roster that is always viable, essentially stock weapons
>if anything is more underpowered people take it personally because they have more attachment to the weapon
>instead of balancing 9 classes, blizzard needs to balance 21+ classes

Then they balanced a ton of heroes with a high skill floor, and near infinite skill ceiling. They also don't seem to have any core design point outside of (build up ult, use ult on point, spam ults untill your team wins). which isn't bad in itself, but that's essentially all there is to it. There is little denial, and the game doesn't have anything for this meta.

Most games like ASSFAGGOTS have ults and team fights, but they also have wards. Warding and area control is a big part of the meta. Sight basically makes or breaks team fights. Overwatch an't got shit for this save a few heroes with stoppable powers.

Then the rest of the game flounders around trying to be relevent.

Yeah hard facts like the top left of which is flatout wrong. Or hard facts like exploring the lootbox metagame which is a dev update that doesnt doesnt exist. Or hard facts like the completely subjective ramblings of the """grandmaster"""

Abysmal balance for the sake of E-sports stability
Virtually no content except skins
Slowly releases new heroes which is the only way to keep the game fresh
And worst of all it tries to appeal to people who don’t play FPS games so you end up with retarded shit like a tank who one-shots you because people can’t aim

>Yeah hard facts like the top left of which is flatout wrong.
your opinion of many of the problems being non-existant.

>Or hard facts like the completely subjective ramblings of the """grandmaster"""

just another point by someone with more authority.

Sounds like you don't have any problems with 90% of the image.

based retard

>Or hard facts like the completely subjective ramblings of the """grandmaster"
do you mean game master?

One of the """problems""" listed is that Ana renders Widowmaker useless. Whoever made it is a fucking idiot.

it is an old image, widow maker got nerfed to shit.

What the fuck are you talking about retard? Ana and Widow do two totally different things. Not to mention, Widow has literally always been a top 3 DPS pick. You don't know what the fuck your talking about.

I'm abysmal at the game(can't aim, no situational awareness,slow reflexes, etc) but still manage to do pretty well through use of skills and ults. I think genuinely good players might bristle at how little skill seems to matter

TF2
>juggle entire enemy team in their spawn while my bullshit retard thirdworlder team manages to cap thanks to me carrying them

Overwatch
>get absolutely clobbered by the other team while maintaining 5 gold as zenyatta and only dying twice because stupid bullshit oppie retard team can't walk past the first chokepoint without receiving a diaper change first since they spent the first 5 minutes of the game filling their pants with shit

Attached: 1230829519148.jpg (422x317, 38K)

Excuse me are you on crack?
>To much damage WA WA WA
Are you literally retarded?
What other games did you play and have experience in?

I literally can dance in a fight with the enemy team in OW. I can dance and no one is dying, we shoot one another and retreat or heal or spawn barriers.
Its extremely rare to get a kill or die in encounters like this.

You need to be mentally disabled or play FPS for the first time to die all the time and bitch about it.

Play quake and tell me OW needs to nerf damage because everyone is dying in 1 shot.

>WA WWA WA the ults are OP
Are you literally retarded?
Every ult has retarded warning systems.
Diva not only SCREAMS to the enemy team they also get a FLASHING WARNING ICON on their HUD! And the bomb takes forever to detonate so all enemies can simply hide behind corners to not be damaged. OR they can SPAWN A BARRIER! The ult will not penetrate a barrier.

Hanzo SCREAMS LIKE A MADMAN and his ult is a slowly moving red mist cylinder everyone can step away from.
Unless you are mentally disabled that is.

There are some examples where the ult can get you by surprise and actually normal ults.

>WA WA WA Muh trolling I can not troll
>Muh meteocur
Yep found the retard.
So you wanted to troll in game, have zero skill, got killed all the time because your only spamming voice lines or wrote something in chat; got banned for trolling and cry now.

Banning griefers like you is the best form of trolling and we are all laughing.
>Be griefer
>make griefing compilation on YT
>Blizzard finds it and bans you from OW.
>cry like a bitch
Your tears are delicious this is excellent trolling 10/10 for the master trolls at blizzard cry some more fagot.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

ok blizzshill, ok

>Widow has literally always been a top 3 DPS pick
>always

no she hasn't, she was low tier for a very long time. Additionally Ana for a short period had an insane fire rate that allowed to nix low hp heroes across the map. paired with an ult denying stun, she did everything widow maker did, but she could also heal.

unironically have sex

It's that it tries to both be an esport and catering to casuals at the same time, and as a result fails at both.

anyone can be a pro in overwatch the ttk allows you to have middling reaction time and intelligence

only people who hate themselves play this game as the individual has no power

I bought it last week, it's pretty fun but itll never capture the magic if TF2

You fucked up because it's not a classed based shooter. Make the damn distinction. There's a significant difference to hero-based/class-based as one is more flexible and the other is static.

I forgot how different heroes are to classes, my bad.

Ana's fire rate has never been adjusted, except on PTR where it got buffed by 20%. There has never not been a time where it wasn't useful to delete someone across the map in 1 shot. You're a fucking idiot and you don't know what you're talking about.

>no leaderboards because we don't want to hurt stupid moronic shitter's feelings
>no vote kicking
>no map voting
>no t-bagging
>no showboating
>no swears
>no straights

In what reality are you from that you don’t think the damage is too high?

>Ana's fire rate has never been adjusted
>except for when it did

>There has never not been a time where it wasn't useful to delete someone across the map in 1 shot.
I don't recall arguing against that.
but I think you mistake usefulness for top tier.

>You're a fucking idiot and you don't know what you're talking about
sounds like you either came to the party late or you're just talking out your ass because you saw something that looked stupid and thought you could call it out.

Slow TTK means shields and healers are so broken that outputting damage is irrevelant anyway, so even less skill is involved as the entire match is two stone walls staring at each other until one cracks.

He's right though, TTK for the game is retardedly high because the target consumer base is mentally-challenged normalfags and Reddit-IQ trash.

Attached: 1353135201581.jpg (640x480, 51K)

In competitive mode any sort of mental griefing like teabag should be 100% banned.

matchmaking was a mistake

Mental warfare is a part of any human play in a competitive environment, and feebling it only results in benefit to the mentally retarded.

it's basically not a shooter in any sense

desu it used to be retardedly easy to instantly kill people. There was just such a huge gap that some heroes would take 5 seconds to kill someone, and heroes like mccree could kill you before you even process whats going on.

>In what reality are you from that you don’t think the damage is too high?
What games did you play before OW?
Actually answer this!

And the fact that I can dance in and out of cover all the time and no one is dying.

KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1559414013524.png (579x800, 711K)

In actual competitive games the TTK on damage-orientated classes is always near instant. Less than a tenth of the roster has a lower TTK than a combat medic or melee scout in TF2, and it's made more egregious by self-healing abilities, poor resource placement, and the amount of barriers in the game.
Either barriers need to go or healers do.

>mental griefing

Attached: 1451798011769.jpg (480x480, 44K)

>mental griefing
what other kind of griefing is there?

She released on live severs with the buff you fucking idiot. Her fire rate has never been altered since her release on PTR. And yes, you did argue against it by claiming Ana at any point had a superior DPS toolkit than Widow.

>In actual competitive games the TTK on damage-orientated classes is always near instant. Less than a tenth of the roster has a lower TTK than a combat medic or melee scout in TF2,

wait do you mean high or low.
TTK is time to kill right?

>TTK is time to kill right?
What are you doing in this argument?

Attached: 1352855730605.jpg (1080x1080, 271K)

Like I said though she could also deny ults, which renders widow maker useless when denial was the whole point of headshots.

On low hp heroes she could harass them, on ults she can deny them. That's essentially widows entire purpose, when shes not being shut down by shields.

>What are you doing in this argument?

I had to make sure I wasn't wrong.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TTK
TTK is time to kill, you said the TTK is near instant, but then you say less than a tenth of a roster has a lower TTK than a combat or melee scout. Which implies that 90% of the team has a high TTK.

Nobody likes Overwatch, and I'll wager Blizzard will be nearing maintenance mode with it by the end of the year, especially with their esports division crumbling this week. It'll probably be forced in China, but who cares about those roach niggers.

the difference is still that widowmaker has instakill with headshots, wallhack ult and mobility
ana needs 3 shots to kill a 200hp hero

eSports are not fun, neither to play nor watch. The entire eSports community is filled with wannabe streamers and wannabe pros who continually obsess over "metas" and idolise random ordinary people who just play eSports at tournaments. It's filled to the brim with cancer and tiresome, ridiculously petty grandstanding. I for one cannot stand it and I harshly judge anyone who does. eSports has also brought the "matchmaking" and "MMR" cancer to multiplayer games. You don't make friends in these fucking games you find followers.

You only need to come back to it once a year with how blizzard does their new content, just check out the archives, do some of the new maps and you're basically done for the year. Not like they got anything else going on between that time that demands your attention.

true but the insta kill was rendered useless by shields, the mobility was also crap due to her prevalent counters. Only thing she had left was her wall hacks.

Ana on the other hand could do all the important stuff, while healing her team.

I don't disagree it was a flimsy point with current overwatch, I'm simply playing devil's advocate and assuming he meant something else.

>v
lurk more

as for your question, its because blizzard caters to the gaynigger faggot tranny kike community aka the scum of the earth and will ban anyone who says mean things on the internet.

The game itself is an ok/10 arena fps thats gets stale pretty quickly, which is not a quality you want out of an EATSPORTS videogame.

Pretty much only good for jerking off to the characters.

Attached: 1394354257966 (1).jpg (445x445, 24K)

Meanwhile in quake
youtube.com/watch?v=IUZRlOMbdpQ
his is how games of quake look 2~3 rockets and the enemy is dead
2~3 rails and the enemy is dead
Sometimes you get people around with 50% HP or even 1 HP and you can instantly kill them.

Actual normal game of quake champions:
youtu.be/nPo038_zSpw?t=421

Attached: daedalvs-design-quake-logo-nb-web.jpg (956x1474, 246K)

Widows entire purpose is to force people to play behind cover or die. Picks are incredibly important and killing even one enemy can very easily snowball a fight in your favor. Landing a headshot on an ulting enemy denies them their ult too, and is much easier to do from longer range than to land a sleepdart. I really have no idea what you're trying to prove here.

90% of the team does have a high TTK. Nothing I said is wrong and it can be mathematically proven through health to damage ratios. In TF2 TTK isn't even regularly analyzed because most classes can instantly kill other classes save for far opposites, but Overwatch regularly has its TTK and balance placed under scrutiny since some classes are effectively immortal against other classes even when both are played competently. The majority of heroes focus on increasing the overall survivability of the team rather than increasing their ability to defend or attack.

that is pretty much the bog standard for all comp games. Overwatch didn't bother with that and wanted to make things instant kills or take 6 shots to kill.

600 hp tanks in a fucking shooter was such a retarded idea.

I hated getting pitted into useless teams with whiney bitches who complain I’m not carrying their sorry asses enough, so I moved to fighting games to kick ass without worrying about randumbs making me lose

>TF2 TTK isn't even regularly analyzed because most classes can instantly kill other classes save for far opposites

The TTK in tf2 is pretty much the same across the board, everyone does around 100 damage +/- 20. its always either 2-3 shots to kill.

>Widows entire purpose is to force people to play behind cover or die.

You mean behind the shields like they already do.

A combat medic would take longer with a heavy, especially if the heavy has a sandvich and critical hits aren't in the picture. With skill and luck you could likely bring them down much more quickly than most class fights in Overwatch.

should've just banked on selling costumes for the waifus

Like they already do? When teamfights break out shields drop, people flank, ect. Plus Widow isn't a static turret. She can move.

>A combat medic would take longer with a heavy,
not really. medics have pretty damn high dps typically out pacing the pyro. They could do 100 dps to a typically stationary heavy.

>Shoot at somebody
>Shield pops up
>Have to shoot portable cover for the next 30 seconds
>Shoot at somebody
>Use their ability for 3 second invincibility
>Almost all projectiles have no fall off damage so everything does eons of damage
>Gets stunned
>Playing DPS and being scared of supports
>Supports are basically just better DPS
>Tanks are just better DPS
>Medals have no reason to exist, it's just there for retards to boast about their medal count and how their "contributing" to the team with their 10 elims even though none of that matters if we're fucking loosing
>Choke points
>Everyone has infinite ammo so no reason to retreat
>Barely any healthpacks around the map and no one wants to play Healer
>Get hit with some other variation of basically a stun
>Game has barely any content
>Arcade gamemodes still on rotation
>You still have to win Arcade gamesmodes to earn lootboxes
>No map editor
>No model editor
>It's always 6v6 can't even have 12v12 as a gamemode
>Lack of maps
>Just more of the same lame events and more skins and skins and skins and skins
>Esports scene nobody cares about it's literally just fucking Korean group gaming session, nobody fucking cares
>Competitive has no other rewards than something cosmetic
Unless that shitty workshop feature makes the game basically open source i don't care about Overwatch in the slightest.

Attached: 1551850524337.gif (460x345, 492K)

>Unless that shitty workshop feature makes the game basically open source i don't care about Overwatch in the slightest.

it will be an in engine simplified map maker at best, and a restricted stat changer at worst.

>600 hp tanks in a fucking shooter was such a retarded idea.
don't forget these tanks are often mobile.

D.va shows up to harass team.
team focuses her.
D.va decides to fly away to her team
OK.

Be D.va decide to take down the sniper.
fly to widowmaker.
Shot widowmaker point blank 4 times.
widowmaker is a """squishy""
widowmaker uses her grappling hook to batman herself away.
OK.

You are literally throwing confetti at one another.
This game has the feel and mechanics of a pillow fight.

Attached: 18848312-teenager-girls-pillow-fighting-in-bedroom-with-flying-feathers.jpg (1300x1300, 255K)

The only people who play outside of nonstandard overwatch are literally retarded unironic "MLP/overwatch highschool RP" enthusiasts becuase nobody would play this shit without crate farming in the mix.

>roadhog's 1 2 hook and shot gun felt great
>can't even reliably kill light heroes anymore

I blaim reddit.

I'm not a tranny and not a virgin.

>Doomfist reliably punishes retards who overextend while still being squishy enough to get smacked by beefier heroes on the objective
>now he just either dies to everything or solo steamrolls the enemy with his regenerating shields because too many redditors complained about him one-shotting mercy

reminder that irelia is a top overwatch player, clips.twitch.tv/AcceptableTardyTofuDoubleRainbow
let that sink in

>tfw you're the one who made overshock.jpg and am not surprised when the one thing you haphazardly hacked out as an homage gets more traction than all your other efforposts on OW

Attached: 1454697665772.png (1157x872, 542K)

*homage to pic related

cringe non-argument

then you just have shit taste.
you don't need to be the target demographic of a game to be retarded.
and that's not even an opinion. it's what literally anyone who knows what makes a game good says.

Can't even beat CS:GO and that game is riddled with rng bullshit LUL

>>Playing DPS and being scared of supports
>>Supports are basically just better DPS
>>Tanks are just better DPS
This is the current biggest problem with the competitive aspect of the game. But i'm sure if they change anything with these heroes the reddit neck beards will piss and shit all over Jeff to force him into giving supports and tanks even more utility

>is v more casual now?
yes actually, as you perfectly demonstrated by making this thread you fucking mongoloid

Attached: 1548840169823.png (400x380, 88K)

>pharah was a major counter for him
>doomfist being strong might have finally seen pharah become relevant.

But nope. Fuck that.

Theres plenty to criticize Overwatch for, but you won't find any good, well thought out criticism on Yea Forums because 95% of this board is fucking retarded. Too many people went into it thinking it was going to be TF3 (Read: Because they are fucking retarded) and got very upset when they found out it was nothing like TF.

Anyway, the game is pretty ok for what it is. I was hoping some other dev would lift some of its concepts and do something cooler with it but hero shooters fell off because of battle royale.

Attached: 1557878318700.png (310x264, 176K)

Kind of ironic to call it Overwatch when you can't ward or see very far.

It's like a MOBA but without any depth.

There are no items, minions or jungle camps, no levels. Only one objective to fight over.

It's really really awful.

It's basically stale. You either have to play the meta or have god-tier aim and positioning.

I was mindnumbingly bored with the game after a few months. The shields was just frustrating to play against especially with chokepoints. It felt like you were throwing pillows and clouds at the enemies because everyone was protected with shields or something and if they do finally go down after 9000 hours of shooting, enemy healers just heal your damage and then the shields are back up. You literally have to wait for your ultimates to go up to have kill someone.

Blizzard got cucked by Fortnite and they for whatever reason thought people wanted esports instead of dropping content updates at a decent pace. The maps being dogshit certainly don't help. There's a reason no one liked 2CP.

No one wants to play meta in ranked because the Meta no longer involves fun characters. People want to play Genji/Tracer/Widowmaker etc but the meta is shit like bunker and goats.

Personally I think the game is fundamentally broken from the ground up due to the ultimate system. The game has entirely too much emphasis on pressing Q.

>b-b-but u gotta press it at the right time!
hey fuck you cunt

It's literal Q to win.

It doesn't even come close to csgo

>and got very upset when they found out it was nothing like TF.

>was hoping it was a tf2 clone
>turned out it was a moba
>all the supporters said "shut up its a tf2 killer, its not a fucking moba"

yeah no. it was the exact opposite.

>remove mercy mass Rez because it promotes hiding in a corner and not interacting with the game
>release Sombra
>Only counter play to EMP is to hide in a corner with a defensive ult

FUCKING GENIUS

Attached: maxresdefault-4-1170x606[1].jpg (1170x606, 40K)

Because blizzard forced the pro scene instead of letting the community develop naturally.

This!
eSports is cancer we want fun not jerking one another off to you having a perfect team.

Meanwhile in OW you get random retards to play with. And I fucken mean real life retards, mentality challenged kids in the extreme.

>Be me
>Know the orisa bastion combo
>Pick orisa because the team is to retarded to know where to place the barrier.
>convince kid to pick bastion.
>Place yourself in corner so that there is no spot where someone can shoot into your barrier
>Order bastion to place himself and shoot at enemy
>WE are melting down the enemy team
>Not really fun however whatever
>Bastion goes full retard
>Walks out of barrier and places himself outside
>Try to talk to the retard and convince him to go back behind the barrier
>Bastion literally says
>No they know our strategy so they can counter it now we need to change it!
>Retarded kid will not obey my orders!
You know if i did not get random retards 24/7 and the game consisting of combining hero together to have any chance and the player base was not made out of actual retards this could be a nice game.
However its not. You win or loose only based on what team gets the bigger retards then you.

Attached: orisa-screenshot-004.jpg (2560x1440, 272K)

escharts.com/tournaments/csgo/iem-katowice-2019

Attached: csgo viewership.jpg (1129x203, 19K)

because is shit

And?

he felt guilty playing as a cheesy combo. have some self respect

Moira is the best DPS in the game and she has life steal ad can heal herself.

The problem is not that DPS are useless the problem is that the game is not even fun if you only play the 8% of heroes who actually make sense.

Attached: csgo viewership peaks.jpg (618x481, 28K)

I am agreeing that csgo is better....

Oh
In my defense it's 3 am here.

He's right in the sense that the game is MEANT to function by constantly swapping heroes so the team that is winning will eventually be countered by hero picks and start losing.

Unfortunately in practice the game doesn't work like that. Hero swaps often hurt your team because you lose ult charge, when systems in the game are working against each other like this it's abysmal game design. In this example the game design of hero switching and ultimate's literally contradict.

A really simple fix they should add is letting you swap a character WITH ULT CHARGE from one player to another on your team so you can at least change your composition without throwing all your charge in the bin. Also strategies like bunker are so frustrating you usually just win because the enemies get so fucking tilted. The game is basically for sadists at this point who rather then having fun they prefer to take fun away from other players. Sombra is a perfect example, a boring shit DPS character who has a silence that immediately takes the agency away from another player completely

It's all right m8

>is v more casual now?
as you post the most casual fps on the market

I feel like the development team just wanted to make a fun team-based shooter, but the more executive people in charge had already had in mind to monetize it with e-sports. The first few months were genuinely fun but just rapidly decayed with poor quality and slow updates. Maybe it's just in retrospect, but even not considering the aspect of forum whiners, the game was seemingly prepped for release as an "e-sport" and then aggressively financed.

overwatch is literally stone wall, girly pillow fight the game.
TTK takes forever and most of the heros can use a barrier or heal themselves to undo all the damage you did.
Or simply run away using their escape.
The only thing overwatch is good for is to show how not to make a game.
I remember in DOTA some people saying that if some healing statistics where different the game will turn unplayable over heal bullshit.
I did not understand it then.
I understand it now, overwatch is the perfect example of this.

Your gun fights are meaningless unless your team can coordinate some ult combo bullshit.
Zaria ult or Mei ult + Diva bomb or Phara ult. And good luck with the retarded player base this game has.

Not really most ults are useless on their own if another team member is also not using their ult.

HoTS another blizzard masterpiece is a good example of how excessive healing in a game turns it into a fuck fest.

Personally I think this choice in game design creates very few strategies that work. Either you CC/Displace the fuck out of someone so they can't be healed or you can kill them through healing OR you dive the healers and fucking kill them before they can do too much bullshit.

However in HOTS you only have room for 5 characters so running double healer is difficult, where in OW you can easily run two healers which makes diving the healer extremely difficult as the healer you dive just gets healed by the other healer..

The first person perspective is stupid, the tiny FOV is stupid.

>no custom servers
>no trading
>hero limits in fucking CASUAL mode
>no drop in/drop out gameplay, have to commit to every game even in casual lest you suffer the consequences
>maps range from absolute dog shit chores to play on to forgettable
>shields and stuns galore
>no wriggle room to carry, teamwork matters more than individual impact
>mechanical skill takes a backseat to abilities
last two are subjective but still, i look back and wonder how the fuck i put up with this fucking game for 700 hours. must've been an unremarkable year for games or something.

Attached: JUST.png (560x560, 411K)

Everything is wrong in OW. Only Blizzard-shills defend that shit
>Ranked is broken and doesn't punish throwers. Instead punishes off-meta mains and rude words
>Focuses solely on e-sports, even quickplay is full of tryhards and lack of dedicated servers means all kinds of players are pushed into same matches
>Lootboxes and the fact you cannot buy currency, instead you gotta buy shitty lootboxes and pray you get the skin you want
>Lore makes no sense and keeps getting rewritten every other month
>Maps are full of amateur level of mistakes, for example many buildings have doors that have nothing on the other side and some windows are visible from one side
>Maps in generally are full of chokepoints and full of lazy and questionable invisible walls
>Gameplay revolves around ultimates and the game is balanced horribly. Unique tactics die thanks to reworks(Symmetra's shield generator and Torb's armor was removed for some reason)
>Ana's and Reinhardts interaction voiceline about Ana being alive is still in
>Seasonal events gets recycled and new content is 404
>Arcade modes are a joke
>6v6 is max number of players and just sad
>Movement feels horrible and has way too many speed caps for heroes
>Hell of a lot of pandering to groups that don't even play the game
>New heroes keeps getting added while current heroes needs balancing very badly
>Orisa still has no cute skins
>No maid skins
>No Orisa maid skin
But, still Blizz shills keeps still defending the game.

This everything about this!
The barriers are the worst thing about this game.
And the worst part is even if you focus the barrier after you destroy it its of cool down so the barrier returns.

Its so fucken annoying and all weapons feel like you are shooting confetti and sound like confetti even.

And shooting the barrier will not give you ult charge.

Yep you're right, the game is literally "wow two people pressed Q at the same time, what epic teamwork, time for them to wipe the enemy team!!"

unless you have a defensive ult of course. Then the game becomes about baiting out defensive ults and ult economy. Yes a shooting game that is meant to be a fun experience is now about dying on purpose to bait ultimates and "ult economy".

Combos like Ult/Grav, Nano/Dragon are such reductive horrific game design choices. I have no idea how people see a nano bladed Genji and go "wow what a really skilled player"

Oh I forgot to add
>Fuckload of stuns and cc in general

Losing leaves you mad, disappointed etc
Winning is just like..okay I guess. I dunno, just doesn't really satisfying either way. It's really weird because it's the only game where I felt that. I get more satisfaction catching dubs in Apex, and you get literally nothing for winning in that game.

Attached: housefly eating fruit.jpg (812x629, 72K)

This is the only way to win in this game.
And the team doing it wins.
This is the """skill""" and """""e-sports"""""" of over watch.
The other """skill""" and """""e-sports"""""" is perfectly timing ults to team wipe.

Does any of this sound fun to you?
And the combo is the most normie thing you can do.

someone explain to me why the sniper healer hero doesn't even have to hit the ally hitbox and the heal will still apply. Imagine if Widowmaker was shooting just left of the head but it still counted as a headshot. It's a fucking joke. You can't explain that shit.

>And the worst part is even if you focus the barrier after you destroy it its of cool down so the barrier returns.
If you break a barrier in overwatch who ever was standing behind it dies instantly 99% of the time
>And shooting the barrier will not give you ult charge.
If it did you would complain about it.

Ah yes when you kill Orisa's barrier you instantly burst her for 400 HP some of which is armor and she has her shift to reduce all incoming damage. You're a fucking idiot, leave the thread.

Lead dev is a massive cuck SJW. Blizzard went full woke. They pimp and whore this game like it's the only thing that exists.

Fortnite cucked them out of their zoomer base.

Its not fun to do this.
And even if you want to do the ult combo you have no chance because people who play this are retarded kids who literally can not grasp the concept of these combos working together.
Like they don't understand that everyone can run away from Divas ult and Meis ult will freeze everyone in place.

Or you get idiot kids who work on
>Ye I was supposed to save the ult however I did see a opportunity and killed them looked fun right LOL
>[literally lost the game because he wasted the ult]

You can not do anything on your own and are chained to retards like this.

>be a stupid faggot
>dude youre a faggot
>wet your pants
Fuck off

based schizoid

It killed TF2 and Yea Forums is basically a based gaben personality cult

I think their idea of good game design is people working together to achieve an objective which comes down to people press Q at the same time. I think the issue is not that players can't do it but they are so demoralized at this point they don't really care about the outcome of the game. Just play for fun who cares about winning when you could literally lose the game because a team mate pressed Q at the wrong time.

So they need to be always nerfing and buffing heroes so the optimal team comp keeps changing?

>If you break a barrier in overwatch who ever was standing behind it dies instantly 99% of the time
Name what hero was shooting with what and who.
And excluding ult throws like junkrat ulting everyone behind barrier.

Name this magical scenario. Literally everyone is waiting.

The only way is if you are to retarded to live or take 5 minutes to press E to spawn the orisa barrier because you forgot how to press keys on the keyboard.

Attached: visible-confusion-29850349.png (500x501, 148K)

the game is fucked from the ground up due to conflicting game design elements. How can hero swapping be promoted but also punished by losing ult charge?

how can you have a game where you must swap characters to win, but by swapping you lose your ult charge, the most important resource in the game?

>It killed TF2

Attached: 1558941804187.jpg (960x599, 94K)

This.
How far removed from reality are these retards?
I actually want to see how they play.
I want to see the replays of their magical instant death attacks.

Exhibit A of the fucking retards I was talking about.

Yea Forums can seethe about muh gay characters (literally 2) or muh balance all they want. Neither of those is the fundamental problem with Overwatch. Overwatch would be fine if it didn't feel so shitty to lose in. No other game manages to make a loss feel quite as infuriating. It's actually a little remarkable, I can't think of anything that comes close, and that's not just talking about the shooter genre, I'm including everything multiplayer from AOE to Puzzle Pirates.

The ults take to long to charge and people often waist theirs.
I just realized something the game could be actually made fun if every ult was on a 10 second cool down like every other ability.
finally something could pierce the barriers not like the super soakers of weapons every hero has.
Because orisas barrier is like a fucken ult yet its on normal cooldown.

Not him, but...
Imagine Bastion and Junk or Reaper shooting at a Winston barrier
When that drops, the Winston mysteriously disappears and appears to respawn room after a while

>the game is fucked from the ground up due to conflicting game design elements. How can hero swapping be promoted but also punished by losing ult charge?
This!
This is a valid point!
The only way to play this is to be some extreme e-sports team that has this planned form the start and the manager tells them when to lose their ult charge and when not.

Because it's basic as hell. It leaves little wiggle room in how the fundamentals work and the only thing you CAN do is finetune the barebones shit.

why?

okay kid, go back to your containment board.
>>/vp/

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 701K)

you are just like your dumb game

>Winston barrier
Is this a serious barrier? I was thinking we where talking about orisa.
>Winston
is a harasser who is supposed to jump in drop barrier and pew-pew enemy and jump out.

Also what retard did not see the cracks in the barrier and did not start walking away?

Because this is the problem here you are supposed to walk way if the barrier begins to crack.
And even if its blasted away its off cool down so you can place it once more.

When they removed all the cool shit you could do with Genji I dropped it. Fucking lame Blizzard hates fun, they're too busy roping in retards into baby's first fps. I'd rather tape my nuts to a car battery and play CoD than this.

Because the porn is incredible, but playing the game is chore due to tryhard bullshit.

I worked hard all fucking day, I want to unwind. Give me custom servers like TF2 where I can actually play the way I want to, fuckers.

Attached: Its_f5c26d_789988.jpg (248x251, 11K)

I sincerely enjoy playing the game, I've been having a ball replaying some of my favorite events over the last 2 weeks. It still doesn't change the fact that the entire thing is riddled with horrific game design choices and that Blizzard doesn't actually care about fixing it. They just want those e-sports bux and it shows because any notice I get from that isn't recycling last year's seasonal map and PvE is just promoting this piece of shit, horrible and blatant attempt at a cashgrab they call "teams" and "seasons" and whatever the fuck else. I knew there was going to be problems going in because of just how many playable characters there are, but they fucked it even more beyond what I had imagined. Zero content, shit maps, not letting you mod anything. They're doing the bare minimum of introducing a new character every year or so instead of fixing or reverting the horrible changes they've made to the already existing cast. I feel like bitch slapping the entire dev team.

Plus they're too chickenshit to give Mei the bikini skin she so desperately deserves. Too afraid of getting flak from a target audience that almost certainly doesn't even play the fucking game anymore. Not even a day after that honeydew skin, I got a message from a friend who doesn't even OW anymore but came across a tweet about tumblr bitches whining about how Blizzard won't "let" Mei be fat.

Attached: 1555110059259.jpg (699x1015, 96K)

Not even these ?

Same here.
The game manages to be not fun and boringly frustrating in a way I have never experienced before.
And I have played some shit games.

you mean game browser? that has been a thing for a very long time already

Because Overwatch just isn't fun anymore. They can't balance the game for shit, veteran characters get changed up for no fucking reason at all despite the game being 3 years old now, new characters are usually broken and gimmicky, and the new maps fucking suck ass. There's a payload map with nothing but fucking choke points and narrow corridors, and my friends and I were losing the game up until the last minute where I went Bastion and instantly started winning again. If having one fucking character in your team makes your team win instantly, there is either a huge problem with your map design or your balance. The game is poorly designed either way.
Tf2 is honestly better.

no like custom games, or ones that just go on indefinitely.

when I play tf2 it's 90% 2Fort where it's mostly just an excuse to kill people. I don't want to play some serious bullshit where it feels fucking awful to lose every time for some inexplicable reason.

Attached: 24322.jpg (1002x1492, 434K)

Workshop was added into the game. It can allow you to fuck with the scripting and make game modes like Gun Game or Mirrored Matches, or fill the map with lava and make a weird maze

you mean workshop where you can make your own game modes? they added that 2 weeks ago

>No other game manages to make a loss feel quite as infuriating.
Clearly, someone needs to introduce you to the world of squids. I've played lots of shooters and fighting games over the years, but none of them came close to the obscenities I've blasted over this supposedly kid-friendly game. Even a loss in Overwatch to me just feels like mild disappointment at best.

Attached: 1529284904772.jpg (4389x4389, 996K)

never post again

Those are very good reasons, yes.

Oops.

Attached: 1528336949132.png (810x980, 749K)

This TF2 was so much better and fun.
You know this fun thing? Yes people like it.
Not some retarded lore no one gives a shit about.
>Hey want to know the lore of this character?
No I want to play a game the characters can be meaningless generics.
>So to get the lore you need to quit the game and watch these videos or read this web comic
Why would I even want to do this?

I did not give a shit about TF2 lore however the videos where fun on their own.
When will corporations understand fun in a game comes from playing it not not playing the game and watching some lore video?

At least it makes up for it with godly wins thanks to the plays you can pull off, especially in Rainmaker. In Overwatch it's just "okay, time for the next comp game" or "what a waste of time"

>Be playing a match
>My side has to hold the line for X time
>Times up
>LOL NO OVERTIME

Fuck you, game. That side lost. They had X time to take the spout, they didn't so they lose. Fuck all these games.

That's what I said

just make it like TF2 ffs. Overwatch was fun in beta when a team could roll no heals and 1 symmetria and no one would say shit and everyone would have fun. increase the team limits, allow wacky shit

I never played it because I turned into a PC only fag.
however how is it tell me.
Is it like CS:GO where you regret even playing in the game with its RNG bullet bullshit?
Or is it like DOTA where if you lose you feel like someone stole a part of your soul and 40 minutes of your life?

The big problem with the Overwatch "lore" is that despite how much they want to insist it matters it still doesn't when you get to a match and you have teams made of clones and mix matched goodies and baddies. And then you just play the same inane missions over and over. For a series that's supposed to be a comic book type aesthetic it sure as shit isn't doing very comic booky stuff. It's just guard the retarded ass payload.

Attached: Shino cross.jpg (357x386, 64K)

This overtime is extra frustrating if practically every character is immortal and can not be removed from the point.

>or fill the map with lava and make a weird maze
You can make custom maps!?
Why haven't I heard of this before?

It can be a bit like CS:GO in that aspect since the netcode isn't the best. I swear to god I shot that fucker 6 times but the asshole still somehow killed me in one shit with their lower DPS weapon. It's still good enough to not break the game but it can be frustrating. Games are only 3 minutes unless you go into overtime in ranked matches, which can happen a lot. On the whole, Splatoon matches are a far more intimate affair since they're solely 4v4. They all come and go fast, but being a quarter of the whole team puts the pressure on everyone and it can be a massive blow to do your absolute best and still fail miserably. Either because you were the worst or because no matter how many guys you killed the rest of your team was retarded and didn't push. It's still a really fun, well made and solid game full of polish and great design. That might be why the bad points stick out all the more, now that I think about it.

Attached: 1523051125789.png (848x480, 388K)

It's complete bullshit. You wouldn't see a baseball game go into extra innings because the other team was behind three runs and wanted a chance to catch up.

You know I don't give a shit about any lore in DOTA however I like some character aesthetic looks.
The mismatch is hard because 50% of the cast looks like generic good characters and 50% pure evil resurrected skeletons of demonic evil.
And they can be on the same team.
And one team gets the mountain of good good and the other side gets the death zone of Mordor as their base at random.

Not a problem. I play the game for the gameplay not for lore.

Why are you people obsessed with lore?
I mean literally everyone in overwatch looks the same generic good guy look with no evil characters.
Has overwatch even characters like this
youtube.com/watch?v=uDhhIaZJqPI
All overwatch characters are equally cringy and forgettable.

Attached: Shadow-Fiend-Arcana-Demon-Eater-Mods.jpg (625x270, 40K)

FATTER

It'd be more like if the clock ran out of time while someone was running and if they got to home they would win the game.

>the entirety of the pre-release promotional material was THE HEROES ARE COMING BACK TO STOP THE BAD GUYS
>teasing Talon doing who knows what the fuck, Blizzard sure doesn't
>game doesn't even have any goddamn single-player content
>no cool big levels tailored to each character's specific moves
>all subsequent "lore" comes from shitty tie-in comics
>a billion cinematic trailers that lead to absolute nothing
>not a single fucking thing on the horizon because Blizz went all in on esports shit
What was the point of anything? What was the fucking point? It's like they saw people loved TF2's lore and mysteries and completely missed the point.

Attached: 1292482949903.png (223x176, 3K)

Exactly yet they keep it there for no reason whatsoever.
You be glad you don't have the ass raping that was double domination in UT.
Literally resets to zero if you don't hold 2 points at the same time. Can play forever.
This is what purgatory and hell mixed together look like.

Yet instead of addresign gameplay we get more (literally) gay lore. I don't give a shit what gay character did take it up the ass from a different gay character if the gameplay is literally unplayable and annoying torture.
FIX
THE
GAME
YOU
RETARDED
DEVS!

You posting more (literally) gay lore will not change your game!
Or fix the gameplay!

>CS:GO
True ultra hyper pro gamer CS secert.
The weapons accuracy depends on shit loads of bullshit your best chance is to stop moving crouch and then shoot for the head in what essentially is super retarded and precise pattern different for every weapon.

It's a casual game being pushed as an e-sport, it's nowhere in the middle which makes it shit.

>game itself isn't considered to be non-canon
zzzz

It's so infuriating how low the skillceiling is in OW, doesn't matter how good you aim and how good your movement is - everything is assisted and presented for every low IQ monkey. Everytime there is anything even closely resembling skillceiling they nerf it. Best example is Widow.

>Removed quickscope switch by adding 0.28 s delay for no reason
>Charged shots on a fucking sniper
>Every map designed specifically to counter her
>Lowered her damage

I opened an overwatch league stream for the first time in months the other day. On kings row neither team had a single actual dps, and both teams had rein, brig, and lucio. Tells you pretty much all you need to know about the game rn.

Shields with small CD in a shooting game and unbalanced character pool

>>game itself isn't considered to be non-canon
I laughed exactly like this for about a minute after reading this
youtube.com/watch?v=nCsVOO_3EUU

And I don't know why?

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>t.no fun allowed

you are a faggot and the reason shit like kotaku and polygon exist.

thread should've ended here

Attached: 1507519673024.jpg (602x602, 51K)

>be masters zen
>make smurf
>Target bronze but keep ending up in silver because fucking mmr
>60 SR per win, 12 SR per loss
>fuck around on high skill heroes all day every day (doomfist is especially fun)
>have macro to spam voice lines on the interval that they cap it. (once every 3.333 sec btw).
>Spam shit like "be the ball" literally constantly
>blatantly throw or shit on people as I feel like it - usually deciding to shit on whoever is most toxic on either team
>End up getting the same retards multiple games in a row
>they usually lose every game for the rest of the night (sometimes it's fucking impossible to lose in bronze even if you're hard throwing by feeding)
>Keep getting suspended for abusive chat
>not gameplay sabotage
Their reporting system is broken. Literally all I do is fucking spam voice lines.

based as fuck

Attached: based.jpg (1242x930, 126K)

>Mooooooom! He used the voiceline agaaaain!
I seriously wonder how the next major wat will play out in our current society.

I'm gonna be honest I don't even know how to articulate why I hate Overwatch but I just do from the moment I saw it. It's hate on an instinctual level and the fact that it almost ruined SFM porn is just icing on the hate cake

Attached: 1528406784767.jpg (772x424, 37K)

Daily reminder that overwatch has "nazi " hand sign sprays that will get you banned if you do them IRL. however they are totally OK to place in game.

And you thought you can not get more absurd and self contradictory.

Attached: videoblocks-silhouette-hand-gesturing-ok-sign-isolated-on-white_ru6ypvnmz_thumbnail-full05.png (1920x1080, 69K)

>Nazi handsign
I can't fucking even

ah yes the game with a tick rate of 12, very good competitive shooter

Splatoon 2 would unironically be amazing if it wasn't on the Nintendo Switch

It even gets better/worse (depending on your perspective!)
See:
youtube.com/watch?v=lwJgr-4j14E

Daily reminder to boycott blizzard.
And people ask why we hate SJW/leftists.

>Yea Forums trolls dictate our thoughts to us.
I can not even.
Still a spray in the game, will not get you banned for using it.

Keep on spraying it you glorious nazis.

Attached: nazi OK.png (701x564, 177K)

>wanna use voice chat?
>simply install the splatoon 2 app on your smart phone
>now purchase the adapter
>now you plug one end into your switch for sound, and the other into your phone for the microphone
>congrats now you can talk to your team in a competitive shooter

FUCK NINTENDO, FUCK NINTENDO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: large[1].jpg (800x427, 28K)

I really can't believe we reached a point where people are this stupid. This can't be real. This feels like something you'd see get made fun of on a fox animated sitcom.

Attached: Misuzu screams internally.png (172x190, 14K)

cant blame blizzard tho that retarded sjw thinks that the ok hand has anything to do with nazis

blizzard is like "yeah we need to go to the least amount of conflict route as possible because investors are retarded idiots that only listen to loudest minority possible"

This shit bait thread being successful is the ultimate proof that Yea Forums is the worst fucking board.

Attached: 250pxTaunt_Buy_A_Life.png (250x554, 100K)

does anyone find the aiming in this game weird? Like very stiff when moving your reticle etc?

Overwatch is casual as fuck

>Yea Forums is the worst fucking board
every board is the worst board

They're not wrong. I ton of TF2 players hopped onto OW when it was the top game.

Shut the fuck up imbecile

negative but I barely ever play hanzo and when I do I often experience no reg shots. IT makes me think how much more jank is happening at any given moment in the game.

I know Widowmaker also has problems with no regs. I find the movement the worst thing in the game, they said this game was inspired by old arena shooters but the movement system is literally the complete opposite. You move at full speed all the time and are completely capped at that spped compared to arena shooters in which you accelerate and decelerate constantly. Playing snipers in this game is horrific due to this because you can't time your shots when they are slowing down because they never actually slow down .

I really hate Nintendo and all of the stuff you've been both mentioning in your posts is true but still, Splatoon 2 is a great fucking game and should be loved and protected in an era where every fucking retarded normies play overwaste.

It's the only console shooter that feels good to play, think about it.

Attached: baa.jpg (1280x614, 88K)

You're being just as retarded as the other guy for actually not showing counter arguments to really weak points, tranny

Oh yea it's a gem but to me the fact it's a Nintendo game just means it's completely wasted potential.

Put it on PC, give it an anti-cheat, voice chat and dedicated servers and it's literally better then Overwatch. it even has better waifus

>phara needs more dmg
pharas rockets deal the same fucking dmg then soldier rockets in t2, both need 1 bodyshot and 1 shot near it to kill a 200hp hero
are you retarded?

Pharah is a dirt tier hero, the only time she is ever useful is when a Mercy is pocketing her and even then a decent Widowmaker will ice them both

Welcome to reality!
Yes leftists are this absurd.
And once you think about it nothing leftsts did for over 100 years makes any sense whatsoever.
There is nothing wrong with the swastika.
There is nothing wrong with the (please not the the quotation marks) "Hitler" Mustache.
There is nothing wrong with the "hail Hitler" salute.
These people where banning things for no reason whatsoever for decades.
Its time to wake up and realize this:
youtube.com/watch?v=WYHlxqQkXFg
this is unintentionally showing the leftists from the past and their logic.

Next thing for the "nazi racists" to take away "the rainbow flag, the symbol of racism and white supremacy".
>a fox animated sitcom.
Welcome to clown world!
insane-laughing-joker.jpg

Attached: it-god-emperor-trump-arealgetrump-the-rainbow-flag-is-the-20397107.png (500x610, 51K)

I know. I also hate the fact that you're basically treated like a toddler and can't choose the gamemode you wanna play, it's all working with a fucking dumb rotation system.
And the "no voice chat available if you didn't buy our shitty mic device" while games like fortnite work fine without it is even more infuriating.

I know, I know, it's got flaws and shit but I still stand by my assertion that it's a fantastic title despite the rage it can induce.

>it even has better waifus
That's nothing compared to daughterus.

>hand sign is evil mkey
>if you do it in one of our events we ban you mkey
>You can totally spam they hand sign spray in our game its ok there mkey

>The weapons practically do nothing in damage output contrast this to practically every game like quake or TF2.

>Every character is shooting what essentially has the damage output of confetti and party balloons.

No. People die quick enough. Hell most dps characters can kill quicker than tf2 on account of the number of weapons that do headshot damage.

Did you ever visit /g/ ?
Or see what /biz/ is like? This is nothing.
/biz/ is the worst.

Attached: AfC79o9.png (600x358, 41K)

Because its shit. Its already been discussed to death for several months why its shit. Fuck off newfag. Go to the archive

im not disagreeing, but none of them makes her dmg weaker than soldier

because they dont need to get new/keep old sponors/investors in OW, but they do in OWL
that answers your question?

sometimes it feels like Yea Forums doesnt know shit about economics and business, like isnt this supposed to be a 18+ site?

I still cannot understand how somebody can be a console war tier fanboy for COMPUTER PROCESSORS. It's the epitome of don't think, consume bullshit. And then holy fuck /biz/ is the same but instead they're ponzi scheme fanboys.

>fun of on a fox animated sitcom.
Cheer up doomer and get clown pilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=btgCfHwIxPA
youtube.com/watch?v=qQCtH-_BKAA
Official honkler song
youtube.com/watch?v=B6rWpqWSnWY

Attached: tragedy comedy.jpg (647x800, 121K)

no friends to play with

Attached: 1536839609134.png (746x1035, 1.13M)

on another note
i find this rule retarded tho, im just trying to explain why blizzard do this

You have shit taste and live in denial

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

I don't think it's stupid. It's actually the correct thing to do to make sure that the Republican and the rich stay in charge.

Think about it, it's always big companies that are pushing that kind of cretinous content, and they really have no reasons to let the left win.

Yes exactly.
>console war tier fanboy for COMPUTER PROCESSORS
you operate under the assumption that these people are real and not literally payed shills from India who are payed by AMD to say this crap to tricks stupid zoomers into thinking they need a SERVER GRADE PROCESSOR to play games that will run on a potato.

And they say the most insane crap imaginable the best is that they think more cores > better.
Then why don't these fuckers get themselves a 64 core processor from years back!
youtube.com/watch?v=I0U6ZMeVrB4
how it feels to game on this thing
youtube.com/watch?v=fBxtS9BpVWs

This website is easy to infiltrate.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Tell me about these investors and how retarded they are.
Do they only listen to fake news like CNN?
And how do these idiots operate and on what logic?

The first point is why it's guaranteed to die before tf2 does. One day ActiBlizz decides the cost of servers outweighs the profits and will just shut the whole thing down with some kinda backhanded apology, but don't worry, stay excited for their next project!

Of the Overwatch dps heroes, their damage output against non-tanks:
Ashe - can kill in 2 shots
Doomfist - can kill in 1 hit
Bastion - can shred through in less than a second
Genji - fairly weak, but has one of the strongest ults
Hanzo - can kill in one arrow, cn kill up to 3 200hp heroes with one use of Storm Arrow
Junk - can kill in less than a second with a grenade bomb combo
McCree - can kill in two shots, or a flashbang FtH combo
Mei - two shots or one shot after 2 seconds of freezing
Phara - two rockets
Reaper - one shot
Soldier - less than a second of aiming at the head
Sombra - fairly similar, but weaker than soldier
Torb - can kill in one shot
Tracer - cna kill in one mag (less than a second)
Widow - "one shot, one kill"

This is ignoring CC abilities (except McCree). Of all of Overwatches problems, damage output isn't one of them. I mean fuck, Halo (at least 1-Reach) were fun as fuck despite how much it took to kill someone.

AMD VS intell
intel
$500 for 1000 overall cpu power and 200 power on 1 core
AMD
$1000 for 1020 overall cpu power and 80 power on 1 core

Translation worst single threaded performance will fuck you over in games.

>LMFA AMD so cheap intell so expensive!
>MMOOOOORRR CCCCOOORRRRZZZZZZZ
>intell BTFO!

You can only blame yourself if you buy this AMD processor.

/biz/ is terminal late stage cancer shilling.

Investors want the shit they invest to grow bigger
which means "appealing to a bigger audience" so if you have a loud minority, they think "damn, if they could remove that we could have 5% more growth"

ofcourse anyone that regulary consumes their products they invest to know that it will have negative effect, problem is, you need to invest TIME to see that, which investory dont do, they only invest MONEY into it, theyve probably never playd that videogame regulary or at all, they just think that if you please everyone who says something negative it will help the company grow

also another major problem is what if every gamer already has products from the company? how to grow bigger at this point? well theres only 1 way, appeal to non gamer, something which backfires like 90% of the time

you think to highly of the average intelligence of a human
these are not pajeets
these are just retards who justify their decision into buying a product

>Bastion - can shred through in less than a second
is made out of wet toilet paper so not good for attack.
However holds points behind a barrier like a champ making pushes next to impossible.
Oh wait.
>Genji - fairly weak, but has one of the strongest ults
Aha so I must wait for the ult.
You know ults are normally excluded here.
Also ult moves super slow need to catch you in exact position behind door or you need to be retarded not to move away from it.
>Hanzo - can kill in one arrow, cn kill up to 3 200hp heroes with one use of Storm Arrow
Maybe Maybe however I don't see him played against a lot and he drops dead on the opposite team all the time.
t. Orrisa player
>Reaper - one shot
I call bullshit most tank hero can take it no problem. Even point blank.
>Torb - can kill in one shot
never seen
>Tracer - cna kill in one mag (less than a second)
never seen
>Doomfist - can kill in 1 hit
Not really only if the retards don't move away from him screaming and waiting 1 minute to charge up.
And good luck pulling this off when the other team is elevated and behind a barrier.

investors are cancer and retarded.

This is another theory.
Only these fanboys hype up every processor release.
Like seriously!?
Do you need a new processor to play OSU or LOL or DOTA or CSGO???
like for real?

>bastion
bastion has 300hp, 100 of his is armor, he is actually the tankiest DPS, he also has a selfheal ability, problem is that bad bastion just stand still while good ones move around alot (should have seen kragie do a unranked to gm with bastion and how he plays it)
>genji
yeah genji being ult dependend is something everyone knows, but thats why he has the best dps ult in the game
>hanzo
he is actually the strongest DPS atm
>reaper
reaper point blank headshot does 300 dmg, he can kill orrisa in 2 hits
>torb
he can, hes alt fire does 250 in point blank headshot
>tracer
how? thats her entire purpose, to one clip 200hp heroes, but you need really good tracking with her to pull it off
>doomfist
he can charge through barriers lol, and you need to to charge it to 100%, i think 50% is already deadly for 200hp heroes, he also can 1 clip heroes in 1 1/2 second with uppercut/2 shots

My theory is that 99.999999% people on /biz/ are actually investors who made terrible decisions so in their desperation they shill up their shitty financial product to sell it.

The shilling is made out of investor desperation and pain.

Attached: depositphotos_153719614-stock-photo-depressed-businessman-with-headache-in.jpg (1600x1163, 171K)

The amount of people on /biz/ who treat crypto as a safe investment is staggering

>>doomfist
Yes and there is a bastion behind this barrier focusing him he will be dead before he charges to the barrier. And literally everyone will focus him.

damn right son, but they are neccesarry evil because if they wouldnt exist, 99% of video game companies wouldnt exist and only indie games would exist, because i cant think of any example of someone making a not small indie game without having investors beforehand

you never want to charge a bastion anyway, you cant onshot him as bastion, especially since has 300hp + he is immun to knockbacks while in turret form

that doesnt mean doomfist hardcounters him, you just need to pick one of the other 5 targets to kill first

And this is a good thing.
The AAA dinosaurs need to die and the indies need to grow. Lootbox cancer is what they have given us.

Make up your mind here dude. Assuming that you were the guy complaining about heroes not doing enough damage, you're now saying they they die too quickly.

Also
>here are some actual empirical facts about the gameplay derived from damage data that says these character can kill non-tanks in 1 hit.
>This contradicts my completely anecdotal evidence, therefore does not count. Tank main btw.

I liked deranking in OW with my little sister, but it was getting super hard even when we afked. Somehow our team kept winning when all we did was run towards enemy team and die.
It's impossible to lose 20 games in under 500, you either get another deranker or enemy team that disconnects.
Other way is to get 6-man derank team and just not leave spawn or touch point.

The fuck?
Dude this is why I say 99% of what you have written is not working or never seen.
you have a team behind a barrier and they are firing at you its irrelevant if doom is instant kill if he will be exterminated before he can make it to the barrier.

This is not 1V1 fights there are other heroes on the team there.

/pol/

not really, without big companies even most indie games wouldnt exist
most indie game developers use predefinied engines which are made by big game companies and can be downloaded and use for free (if you wanna release your game, you pay them something like 20% of your earning tho)

so without investors, the only indie games were shit like cavestory and undertale, which arent bad games ofcourse, but they dont have any physics or technology behind it

maps are not one big corridor dude, doomfist can easily come from behind, even in chokepoints because of his really good mobility, he can kill 1 support, then another one while having enough shield with his passiv to not instantly die, which means you already killed 2 people, now your team charges in with a dva who uses defense matrix to hold off the bastion fire till he dies

its not that hard and you 100% dont require a ult everytime

Because it's a bad game.

Yes you do not do enough damage.
The problem is that no one can remove the camp behind the barrier in real life games. Not with random kids who are retarded and want to play "ZOMG KEEEWWLL character"
>completely anecdotal evidence
Anyone can see it while playing. This is not 1V1 its a team game.
And if the camp is on elevation like in that Egypt map (whatever its real name) you will only charge a wall.

Also the charge takes time and I have seen next to nothing of kills with doom like this.
No one was dominating us this way.

And dooms charge is not a real useful ability right next to the "let me stand here for 5 minutes and charge so I can make a charge attack that instant kills on contact"
Because everyone can see him doing this so all kills from him are accidental or trivial.
most of the time he gets killed while the entire enemy team focuses him.

you notice I did say entire team because the heroes on their own don't make enough damage.
And its still not enough damage seriously look into quake. What dames did you play before OW? in quake you will be killed form one character shooting at you in seconds.

>Also ult moves super slow need to catch you in exact position behind door or you need to be retarded not to move away from it.
*Dashes into you and ults*
>I-I move away
*Dashes again thanks to ult reset and slices, killing you*
*Repeats on whole team*
>W-What if I stun?
*Deflects*
Also his shurikens from close-medium range does good damage, especially if he does the good ol' RMB+Shift instakill and dashes away
Not fun to play against

epic

I don't see how this is possible unless the team is retarded.
You have any video of these maneuvers?

I stopped playing because I was getting more and more frustrated after each game. Content was dry and shitty when it finally came out. I still had fun with friends for around a year, though.

>Picking Doomfist against Bastion
Y tho?
And isn't that the most situational thing there is?
Doomfist rapes most healers easily like in some BBC spammers fantasy

>*Dashes into you and ults*
Hold on a second he can do this?
Will this even work? And into break his ult?
Never seen.

Also I'm thinking of the chinatown map and the barrier would be next to the entrance so its physically impossible for him to dash into my face.

>*Repeats on whole team*
Huh? I mean he can kill 1 or 2 however he wasted his ult and now will be killed.
>*Deflects*
hold on a second are we talking about Hanzo here?

The game panders so much that it makes you feel like your soul is being sucked away from you.

high skill floor, low skill ceiling pretty much sums it up
oh also unlikable characters that only get popular due to fap or schlick material

youtu.be/4ijFK5Kp_A8?t=416
from 4:57 to 5:00
i know this isnt bastion, but you can still see how fast you can kill 1 support who is with his team and then instnatly disengage without ult
i doubt any bastion player would have react fast enough to kill him when doomfists goes for the support booty

>Y tho?
Because most people have bastion on their team making doom useless and not worth playing.
>Doomfist rapes most healers easily
Lucio pushes you or runs (speed boost) away from you.
Moira phase shifts while you are charging (I actually love to do this this is why I think doom is simply trash).
Ana puts him to sleep.
And the team needs to be retarded if they are not hearing him scream when he initiates his charging period for the charge.

Who is he raping and where?

nvm im retarded, the clip i wanted to share is from 6:57 to 7:01
its still morning where i live

This.

I can't explain why but losing at this game is infuriating. Meanwhile I'm not even mad when my team loses at TF2.

Must be some really fucking horrible game design choices made, but what do i know.

The game simply has too many mechanics that are just blatantly not fun to fight and the devs have no fucking clue what to do with the game.
>Roadhog is nerfed so he can't instakill people anymore because that was unfair
Yeah alright
>New hero Doomfist only exists to oneshot people while also flying around the map
What the fuck at least stick to your own word on design. Swapping heroes and ult charge also are directly contradictory mechanics.

>Ultimates

whatever team has the most/best Q wins the teamfight

People still play this? I thought the game died out already after the new character bombed.

I don't hate Overwatch, I hate it's gamemodes.

Umm thanks.
Only I don't see this helping you.
This is more a ult compilation of him.
Or him landing hits in chaos.
This is why i was saying he is accidental and gets accidental kills.
Or worse yet kills a Diva out of mech, who someone cracked open for him.
Or chases down 1 hero who is escaping to the spawn.

You first need to break the fortification.
So he is useless to initiate a attack on his own.

read my reply, i wanted to show the clip between 6:57 to 7:01, not the one where he hits ults

OK.
He gets 1 kill on zen really interesting and uses his charge to escape.
Then he waists his ult to try to kill Ana tries to harass Ana and they both die.
Is it me or is the video showing that he is a dead weight character? in like you should be playing a different character or you are useless 99% of the time?

I got to 1 SR season 12.
Never again. I was tilting more than in masters.

the ult one is already the next clip, dont know why quaked uses clips like that, idc tho

also how is he like a dead weight character when he can instantly kill someone from behind and then escape? his potential to carry and do alot is very high, is just not many people know how to abuse it properly

Oh.
The person I replied to listed it under Genji. I was wondering why he talked like that, but I guess he made a mistake
Anyway, here is the part I replied to:
">Genji - fairly weak, but has one of the strongest ults
Aha so I must wait for the ult.
You know ults are normally excluded here.
Also ult moves super slow need to catch you in exact position behind door or you need to be retarded not to move away from it."
Sorry for the confusion.
But anyway, Genji's ult is stupid strong and the fact he gets a dash after ulting is stupid

tf2 doesn't pretend it's anything other than for fun in casual play. there are no cutscenes, dramatic music buildups, people can drop in and out and nobody will be mad if you decide to demoknight unless they're an actual autistic spast.

For clarification, you're now arguing against more than one person ITT. I'm assuming there's just one of you posting about the 'problem' of low damage.

>never seen this
It's is Genji 101 to dash into a favourable position (usually above and behind the enemy), ult to reset your dash then dash downwards onto the support.
>Huh? I mean he can kill 1 or 2 however he wasted his ult and now will be killed.
So he has quickly killed two people. You're initial complaint was that heroes don't do enough damage.

> most people have bastion on their team making doom useless
Bastion is the least played hero in comp. You literally could not be more wrong.
overbuff.com/heroes

Your argument is literally just cherry picking hypothetical scenarios (in which the hero always seems to die pretty quickly, I might add), none of which refute the point I made in . Every damage hero can kill a non-tank in under 2 seconds, and that excludes one person being focused by a team.

How do you know that you got 1sr?
Can you see it from somewhere?

most of Yea Forums then

> kill someone from behind and then escape?
Yes and this was interesting.
I did not encounter this a lot actually not at all in game.

>also how is he like a dead weight characte
Because if you get 1 cool kill and then are useless and die for the rest of the game the team is suffering.
Him not finishing Ana and fucking up so hard shows this in the next clip.

The idea is not
"doom is useless 100% of the time"
its
"doom is useless 97% of the time and the only good kills are accidental or in chaos"

Good points, all of those. Thanks for helping me figure out why OW is so shit.

>Genji
Ok
>after ulting is stupid
Unless there is a Mei who likes to spray you, can not reflect strap freeze.

>buy overwatch
>want to play a character
>by playing a character that doesn't go with the current meta I get reported by my teammates
>out of 40 dollars

Attached: fuck you.jpg (382x676, 106K)

>hitscan TF2
Into the trash it was born and in the trash it so remains.

you also realize that the ana clip was from a complete different game and this is just a video and it doesnt show 100% of the game? you know that right?

The game is fucking boring.
There's a lot of characters but all of them are shallow as hell. No room for tech, no room for different playstyles. Playing overwatch makes me feel like a machine doing the same thing over and over again.

>So he has quickly killed two people. You're initial complaint was that heroes don't do enough damage.
Yes in normal damage not ults.

in a different however related subject.
>So he has quickly killed two people
And if the rest of the team is not synchronized and is retarded like 99% of all OW players they will stand there and do nothing even if you tell them to wait after you attack and get in.

Have fun waiting for another ult.

Okay cool. How about the rest of my post?

>Unless there is Mei
In backline camping with the support?
That fucking match was over before Genji got his ult so I guess you are right. Even then
>Dash into backline or into air
>Dash into support and press left-click and Support 404 suddenly
>Mei walks to you with her thicc ass and starts spraying you while your team pushes in
>Dash away anyway to someone not as thicc(Another support, squishy dps)
>Deflect if needed
Stop cherrypicking some 0.12% situations. If your team has grav it is over for the enemy anyway and no matter how much that fat ass Mei tries to freeze Genji, he is gonna get away 90% of time with a dash

Way too ult focused.
Also suffers from the inevtiable endgame that happened to league which is that all that matters is LE DPS (which is now tied to ults as you have walls of heals now) or LE TANK.

>tf2 doesn't pretend it's anything other than for fun in casual play
Holy fuck this is the reason Overwatch sucks. The competitive mode in OW is literally the same as casual, where in tf2 tryhard 6v6 could NOT be more different than fucking around on hightower. Nobody yells at you for not following a meta in casual tf2 and the game almost no obnoxious CC mechanics (They even went out of their way to remove the Sandman's stun because it wasn't fun at all to fight).

>you also realize that the ana clip was from a complete different game and this is just a video and it doesnt show 100% of the game? you know that right?
True however its in the "cool doom moments" compilation not the "I'm retarded and shit at this game" compilation.
So even the cherry picked cool moments show him wasting a ult and fucking up with Ana.

And its not that hard to cherry pick lost 99 games and never kill a support.
Manage in 1 game to kill zen super cool despite fucking up all the times in all these 99 games on the same map.
And put it into the compilation.

I rather have a full game video not only highlights.
However the zen kill is interesting, the question is can he get it to work consistently over 1 game?

I did not see doom used like this.

Can you remind me what they where?
Because we agree on the most normal damage is practically worthless point I see.

you wouldn't get teabagged so much if you just got fucking good

>competitive
Is the cancer of gaming, we want fun not cancerous MMR bullshit. Gaming is not my job e-sports ruin everything.

Because it was popular at one time, which means Yea Forums will automatically hate it to remain contrarian and edgy.
Also, their reddit/pol/ Overlords told them it promoted bad things.

Attached: 565564.jpg (531x558, 77K)

>Also, their reddit/pol/ Overlords told them it promoted bad things.
See facts:

I stopped playing because it stopped being fun, it got to the point where I was only playing to collect the cosmetics, when I realized this I stopped playing.

After that, the whole game gradually got worse by the day, people being banned more easily and frequently, balance going out the window, and the heavy focus on "diversity".

I payed $40 for 72 hours worth of entertainment, I got my money's worth.
With all the shit going down, I'm never playing it again.

Attached: 1380154811400.jpg (512x368, 41K)

>we want fun not cancerous MMR bullshit.
They can coexist but Blizzard felt the need to force Overwatch to be le ebin competitive esport all the time and won't let people have fun in causal matches. Forcing competitive on people will always make the game less fun.

I literally never got Genji team wiping me and the enemy taking over the point.

Your problem is your insistence that heroes don't do enough damage . I posted and your response was to ignore most of the post, attempt to refute two of them through pure anecdote saying you've "never seen" that happen (which, if you main a tank, you are not likely to), and the others are "well that doesn't work on a tank" despite the primary role of a tank being to soak up damage for your team.

I only played it during beta. It became very obvious to me that the abilities were way too strong and that every game would eventually turn into a boring stalemate until ults are up.

That simply wasn't the kind of shooter I was looking for. The vast majority of Yea Forums just hate it because it's popular though. Since everybody on this board is basically a double digit IQ sexless mongoloid.

Attached: 1520044659578.jpg (500x667, 37K)

Player count didn't even move. TF2 is permanently populated by third world country kids since 10 years.

I mean OW is super special.
Its like they took the most e-sports crap and decided to make it the main focus of the game.
So you are playing something that is basically horde ult in team comp to unleash combo requiring perfect team play.

There is practically no point in using normal attacks.
Does this sound fun to you?
Oh and like pointed out hero switching resets the ult.
So you need to think of the perfect team composition never switch, stay with this setup and then ult combo together to take the point.

You seriously think people in competitive obey these rules or can cooperate on this level?
With how retarded the player base is?

Attached: a74.jpg (460x276, 20K)

>I literally...
You have never seen Genji kill 3 or more people with an ult?
How on earth...
When I played, grav+dragonblade was common af
Or earthshatter+dragonblade
Maybe Genji is useless these days and cannot kill enemies anymore with his ult?
I didn't know that so I guess you are right.

You need to specify who is shooting.
also doom is garbage against most heroes because I love to phase shift with Moira if he tries his charge.
And I did not see most of the moves.

So what heroes exactly are getting 2 hit here?
Ults are excluded because they can team eliminate.

I basically played for S1 and then decided to stop because it was boring. Did give it another try in S10 and a little now. its still boring as fuck.

You can play 10 games and have half of them feel almost identical.

Did you mean to reply to someone else? I agree with literally everything you said. The game isn't fun and Blizzard forcing competitive on people means you can't even fuck around with 6 Roadhog comps in casual. Leave the tryhard competitive mechanics and shit to the actual competitive mode, why the shit am I penalized for leaving a casual match? Who the shit actually cares that much about losing one?

Niggerwatch is still relevant? Thought the game died ages ago already.

Attached: cypher.jpg (670x377, 137K)

I'm only saying OW is extra special in how you can fuck up game mechanics and turn the into e-sport cancer.

I mean look at games like quake.
casuals can have fun and competitive can have fun.

It kinda did
The OW youtube channel makes videos begging people to play the game during events

>Thought the game died ages ago already.
I wish.
Can't wait for blizz to turn of the servers.

>The OW youtube channel makes videos begging people to play the game during events
Post links to video.
I don't interact with devs of games on YT.
I have better things to do.

>play when it first comes out
>it's fun
>competitive comes out
>it's still fun
>suddenly forced esports that the game now revolves around
>Doomfist comes out
>quit for a while
>Moira comes out
>play for a day
>quit for a long time
>try again because no other games to play
>Sombra went from useless a fucking god
>Moira is a demi god
>my favorite character is nerfed to hell and is basically a cooldown machine because morons don't know how easily they're countered
>EEEEEEEEEEESPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would've been a cool single player game, I guess

but moira is the weakest hero atm by far, she is only used by bronze shitters who cant play anything else because shes super easy

Yeah it should have been a fun CO-OP campaign based game with light PVP elements, but blizzard is retarded as fuck and they couldn't make up their mind what they want from it.

>I'm only saying OW is extra special in how you can fuck up game mechanics and turn the into e-sport cancer.
Ah gotcha.
>casuals can have fun and competitive can have fun.
This is how it should be. OW however is not fun in either casual or competitive. They also still have no clue what the fuck they even want the game to be. If its supposed to be such a tryhard competitive game, why does a significant amount of the cast not require aim? Why are the most of the ultimates "hit Q to win" moves? They tried to appeal to the widest possible playerbase and it ended up alienating the casual and competitive players.

>>Moira is a demi god
God I love Moira literally everything about her (I hate OW btw) I mean her drain life is beter DPS then the actual DPS.
Great gameplay and fun.

The problem you have is not understanding that every other character needs to have their damage boosted to Moiras level or greater.
Remove barriers etc etc.

what the fuck are you talking about, moiras succ is the lowest DPS from all heroes, even mercys and dvas pistols have better dps

Because after playing it for a month you realize nobody wants to push or defend the fucking payload.

I enjoy OW quite a bit actually but I'm a Wrecking Ball main so I'm just kinda doing my own thing bashing people around and piledriving stupid fucking Widow mains.

Attached: Minefield.jpg (1080x1035, 66K)

>"hit Q to win" moves
Not really.
This meme is not true the game turns into a toxic
"my character is bad and this team composition is bad however I will not switch because I have 90% ult and believe we can get a great team wipe with my ult"

The ults are cancer in different ways.
The game could literally be improved if every ult did start with a 10 second cool down.

OW is literally a tranny of video games, it doesn't know what it wants to be and is about to commit sudoku.

like every Blizzard game it dictates its meta and leaves no room for creativity. While players can experiment and express themselfs in games like Dota or TF2 there is no way for that Overwatch. You are not developing any skills or create new strategies, you are pulling a crank and hope that your oponent doesnt pull it faster. There is just no point to it because you aren't even really playing a game.

>Keep on spraying it you glorious nazis.

Attached: RZ4iTlr1.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Here you go
youtu.be/p4O2-mvS3QQ

I say hit Q to win because that's inevitably how almost every fight is won, the team with more ults will win the fight almost every time. Swapping heroes being important in the same game where doing so removes your most powerful resource (ult charge) is some of most backwards game design I've ever seen. Why can't they make some of the charge carry over depending on how long it takes the hero you changed to charge their ult? They encourage swapping characters to counter the enemy but the game actively punishes you for doing so. The real problem with this is that there is almost no way to fix it without overhauling the whole game, so its never going to be addressed.
It was at the point when they removed the attack/defense and replaced them with "damage" That I realized that OW doesn't even want to be an objective focused FPS game. Its a first person Moba and it fails horribly at making that fun to play.

>is it because it went esports heavy?
It was designed as an eee-"sport" game from the beginning. A lootbox simulator with waifus.

Attached: 1459467457232.gif (181x292, 2M)

Yep the ult cancer is top tear e-sports specific meaning only e-sports teams who have it all schemed out know how to benefit from it or chain their ults together. The idiots you get in OW have no idea about it and are basically retarded.

This is what makes OW terrible e-sports cancer.
Meaning only hard core e-sports teams know how to work with this ballast on them.
Everyone else gets fucked.

> but the game actively punishes you for doing so
Totally agree the ult restart has to be the most retarded cancer I have seen and I have played broken mechanic games before.
OW is exceptional in how terrible it is in its cancer.
Like it deserves a award for this.

>Its a first person Moba
Only mobas can compensate for bad stat characters, even if your hero is terribly nerfed now you can still be great if you can farm good to level up faster or buy better items.
OW simply has a long list of "don't even pick this character".

>this

And i think tf2 is a shit game

> i think tf2 is a shit game
To each his own.

I'm surprised anyone finds OW fun.
What other good games did OW fun play and what makes OW fun for them?

Fuck me did mean to write:
What other good games did OW FANS play and what makes OW fun for them?

>The damage output needs to be boosted radically.

>The damage output needs to be boosted radically.

When you do this you'll make every healer useless. Blizzard just created a fucking terrible game. They built it for making money, unlike TF2. And for some fucking reason Blizzard thought it was a good idea to make a character like Road Hog. I do not care what you say, Road Hog is the PRIME example of how to NOT design a character.

On top of all that, they nerfed him AFTER A YEAR, then another 5-6 months passed before they did anything......Blizzard had a game like no other, and then fucking WASTED it. Blizzard could of had the Marvel CU of games but fucking threw it away for money.

Name 2 games that has the ridicules non damage output of OW.

You see the problem?

>When you do this you'll make every healer useless.
No it would not.
Maybe some reworks of some healers however you can not have a game where you output no damage and characters with 600HP around.

because it's boring, their idea of balancing is just removing depth and making all characters into DPS role with varying HP, and if you even say three words about team comp or strategy during a match some fag will call you toxic

i'd estimate that 80% of people hate overwatch because they think it's for trannies or because they hate the gays and the blacks in its cast

maybe 20% of people here have played it for more than 50 hours and have well developed opinions on its flawed design/balance, but you can't hear them over the sounds of faggots screeching about how they think the game is super reddit xd

>spends an extra minute padding the video by just repeating shit he's already said
This shit bothers me so much

this is what is named evidence.

t. seething OW fanboy who did not even read 3 posts in this thread.

>why do all of you hate gay characters?
Like clockwork every time!
Stop trying to derail with your gay characters we are talking game play mechanics.

Ahem: