E3 Leak

Hi, I am someone who knows a insider at Nintendo. Y'all know the drill, I can't say the name of the person. Blah Blah Blah. Here is what I heard for Nintendo's E3

- Animal Crossing will not be at E3. Delayed to Early 2020.

- indieszero, the team behind Theatrhythm Final Fantasy will be making Theatrhythm Fire Emblem, dropping after the E3 Direct. Will be $20 dollars and promises future songs and characters for free as the game will be constantly updated.

- Banjo Kazooie is revealed. Trailer begins with Green Alt Samus looking around on Spiral Mountain before seeing a bird in a blue bag. Banjo shows up with a text box saying "Master Chief?" Samus shakes her head and a fight starts. Gameplay shows. Banjo's Final Smash involves Banko, Marcus, Steve and Master Chief attack the opponent. Trailer ends with the 4 characters celebrating by putting their hands on top of each other, creating a X.

-Phil Spencer shows up in the direct, talking about how Nintendo and Microsoft have been being friends and this collaboration is showing their friendship. He announces Rare Replay with the DKC games and Diddy Kong Racing, Zoo Tycoon 1 and 2 Ultimate collection, ZOO TYCOON from XBONE, Ori and the Blind Forest and Master Chief Collection.

- Mario Maker 2 trailer shows Galaxy as the last style and confirms the return of the Mystery Costumes.

-Ultimate Alliance 3 trailer. Confirms Link and Samus as playable characters.

-Three Houses trailer with Amiibo of the 4 main characters.

-Retro Studios shows up, saying Metroid Prime 4 is gonna be great. Reveals their new IP will be a action-adventure game with a customizable theme to it. Not much else.

-Smash 4.0- Includes Home Run Contest.

-Minecraft on Switch will have a Zelda Texture Pack and a Metroid Texture Pack.

-Square Enix shows up and confirms a Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem cross over is in the works, showcases art that have the Warrior of Light and Marth shaking hands.

-Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 HD revealed.

Attached: cxl16lvcel811.jpg (3024x4032, 1.99M)

>- Banjo Kazooie is revealed. Trailer begins with Green Alt Samus looking around on Spiral Mountain before seeing a bird in a blue bag. Banjo shows up with a text box saying "Master Chief?" Samus shakes her head and a fight starts. Gameplay shows. Banjo's Final Smash involves Banko, Marcus, Steve and Master Chief attack the opponent. Trailer ends with the 4 characters celebrating by putting their hands on top of each other, creating a X.

I wretch. This kills my banjo boner. terrible fake, why'd you even bother 2/10 kys

-Sizzle reel showing Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far, the Batman games and more.

This is all I know. I know this isn't all that will be shown.

>Y'all know the drill, I can't say the name of the person. Blah Blah Blah. Here is what I heard for Nintendo's E3
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR DAYDREAMS

It Sakurai's autism with stuffing characters where they don't belong to give them that illusion that they're actually doing something or appearing on the battlefield, see Mega Man, Shulk and Ness/Lucas' final Smash. Compromises and all that.

I'm sorry but this is the worst fake leak I have ever read.

*It fulfills Sakurai's autism

It's only June 3rd, aren't the kiddos still supposed to be in school for another week at least?

>stuffing a popular Rare character's final smash with Microsoft's polished shits
Yeah I say this is fake as fuck (at least I hope)

Except he never uses alternate pallettes, brainlet.

this is fake. stop pretending it's real. i'd prefer steve get in than believe a word of this garbage.

the characters in those final smashes are also all from the same series retard

I didn't say it was real, just that the whole put X amount of characters in one final smash is exactly something Sakurai would do.

And? What difference does that make? You don't realize how much Sakurai loves to make compromises in order to please everyone? Assuming Banjo does get in, I can see him pulling this to try to celebrate everyone from the Xbox brand.

Would be cool, if only Mystery Costumes weren't already deconfirmed.
Nice try dickhead.

Nice wishlist bro, the Duck Hunt Dog echo fighter isn’t getting in, next.

yeah like who the fuck is Banko, was he a minor character in Tooie or Nuts and Bolts or something

WE ARE THE LEAK FANS!

Attached: 1547516569273.png (1629x945, 921K)

>Zoo Tycoon 1 and 2 Ultimate collection
I'm most upset about this being fake

I love how the boomer wojak was used to make fun of Banjo, Geno, and other old character requests like K. Rooluntil it became cool and the zoomer wojack rose to prominence so they attached the old characters to that
no shame at all

>Animal Crossing delayed to 2020
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 332.png (645x645, 583K)

Guys. I made the post. It is fake.

Holy shit I would've never guessed

>Banjo Kazooie is revealed

Attached: banjovictory.gif (400x388, 2.5M)

First two parts were believable, then it dropped way the fuck off once the Xbox circlejerking started.

>Banjo shows up with a text box saying "Master Chief?"
What a shit larp. And it just get's worse from there.

I'm pretty sure it is always the same dude posting these """""""""""leaks""""""""""""", the writing style is identical.

So, what are your reasons?

>FF x FE game
FUCK.
Should've been Dragon Quest X Xenoblade Chronicles.

>-Ultimate Alliance 3 trailer. Confirms Link and Samus as playable characters.

nice touch user

>FF and FE crossover

What form of bullshittery is this? Don't you dare toy with my heart like this user.

Attached: 1558772033052.jpg (960x882, 77K)

just so you know, these huge walls of text with gay roleplay backstory are always fake.

literally every real leak ever posted on Yea Forums is 1-2 sentences and that's it. they never stick around to answer questions, they don't go into insane detail about how they got it and every little detail about every reveal like they just have the presentation on their laptop.

even the switch reveal, while longer than a few sentences was still very quick and to the point on every line.

user...
We know. Just let us have fun.