That'll be $80 before tax and tip

>That'll be $80 before tax and tip

Attached: _0013_Canada-flag-emblem.jpg (1000x720, 45K)

yeah but its worth less?

>before the "tip"

Attached: 75653354.jpg (463x462, 20K)

>That'll be $150 before tip, tax, and founders fee.

Attached: 123.png (805x220, 42K)

Im unable to play the newest gen because I refuse to drop 100 bucks on new games. It just isnt feasible these days. I can afford that, but I dont want to afford that. Imagine having 10 ubishit games and being out a grand? Yikes. Might as well just scoop up these games for 5 bucks a piece during the following gen release. It just sucks cause I dont get to play games online with my friends.

Fuck Trudeau, and fuck Harper.

Same man.

Octopath Traveler PC is 86 bucks and I'm gonna have to wait for a sale on that.

>That good feel when Australian and most new release games are like $65 Aus
Suck shit leaf.

that'll be an extra 4 canadian dollars thank you

Attached: TuePldl.png (703x798, 819K)

>loonie stronger than the dollar
>"Uuhhh, no. It stays at the same price. Are you fuckin' serious, buddy?"

>loonie weaker than the dollar
"I'm adjusting the price because it isn't worth the same as before. Surely you understand, goyim??"

Attached: 1517007104538.png (620x480, 287K)

why don't you just go to America to buy all the shit you need in one shot?

Literally the same. Harper just had a conservative pandering PR team and Trudeau has a liberal pandering PR team.

Everyone is so nice and pleasant here I would gladly pay the extra money. Think of it as a "niceness" tax.

What are the chances of the currency going back to normal if conservatives get elected?

Attached: 1469635942022.jpg (475x318, 39K)

Our dollar staying the same as the U.S was short lived and businesses knew it, maybe if we achieve an equal dollar to the U.S and keep it equal for 10+ years our prices will drop. But I guess in the future if this happens, hopefully zoomers will just boycott everything. Canadians are also legit cucks who will put up with being trodden on.

literally LITERALLY 00.00%

If all pipelines are constructed it is possible.

Are dollar got so weak because of Harper

>serial killings of Aboriginal women is considered a genocide on the same level as the fucking holocaust

What did they mean by this? Why is the state responsible for an individual's crimes?

>Get on huge cod zombies nostalgia trip recently
>Zoomzooms over to steam
>Look up Black Ops 3 because they remastered some of the better maps
>"Zombies deluxe" edition is 130 cuckbucks

Attached: 1478947810144.png (922x882, 128K)

10%? If PPC gets elected 50%. National party of Canada 100%. I'm joking jewish people, plz don't flood canada with more immigrants.

Just fucking execute me bros.

Attached: image.jpg (1296x730, 297K)