I DEVOTED MY LIFE TO BE LIKED BY THIS SOCIETY, HOW CAN A PIECE OF TRASH WHO LIVES IN AN ATTIC BE BETTER THAN ME...

I DEVOTED MY LIFE TO BE LIKED BY THIS SOCIETY, HOW CAN A PIECE OF TRASH WHO LIVES IN AN ATTIC BE BETTER THAN ME? WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T?!?!?

Attached: 15223d8706dd8cf034587189924.jpg (600x435, 45K)

Pancakes

He got a sexy cat unlike you

>brings up good points against the Phantom Thieves
>lol it doesn't matter since he was a lying evil prick the whole time
great job fatlus

>brings up good points against the Phantom Thieves
No? You need to be a retarded normalfag to think his arguments were good. That's the point, he tricks people with moralfaggotry on purpose, but he's not that retarded himself

I love Persona 5 but Goro is one of the worst characters in the whole Persona series.

>almost the same name
>both detectives
>both the true culprit
was this intentional?

Attached: 1559072499607.jpg (449x401, 138K)

Imagine the inner meltdown this guy was having during PQ2, seeing 3 successful wild cards with tons of friends.

Attached: pq2 makoto mitsuru.jpg (1202x720, 152K)

I like the side quest with Akechi, Koro, and Ken where Ken's about to ask him something before cutting himself off and it seemed to imply he was going to ask if he wanted to kill someone too

Based

No. Because Akechi is based off of Kogoro Akechi.

Attached: 78510704-1AEA-4ADF-84AF-ED49217AEDE8.jpg (458x358, 48K)

Being able to literally force a confession out of a suspect is the same shit the cops do to you at the beginning of the game

>hey guys maybe these vigilantes who are literally mind controlling people and selling merchandise aren't the best people to idolize
In the end even the PT have to admit he's right.

They're just lazy.

>kills the parents of at least two of the party members
>they both forgive him because "Abloobloo, I had no friends. My daddy never hugged me enough."

Akechi was a mistake. At least everyone called Adachi out on his shit.

>tfw goro didn’t want to leave the cinema world because he knew what he was going to do when he went home
sad as fuck

Attached: 4D9AD493-A8AB-4AA1-890D-2BA97C778453.jpg (1207x748, 145K)

It doesn't count.

>HURRR DURRR THEY FORGIVE HIM
>haru LITERALLY says she has no intention of forgiving him
P5 is too smart for Yea Forums.

Then the twist is that he's also based on Akechi Mitsuhide.

No it isn't you retard. The cops and court lie about you and force it to be accepted. You force people to reveal the truth.

Bitch, there's a whole cutscene where everyone mourns for him as he goes to "heroically" sacrifice himself before his death.

>forcing innocent people to say things they don't mean and get wrongly convicted is the same as going into someone's palace (palaces only occur when someone is severely distorted) and making them admit the many crimes they did

There's also the bit with him and Shinji.

This

The whole point is that they all related to him in some way and they sympathized with him, but didn’t forgive him. He was too far gone and it was sad.

I took offense to that one. My best friend lived in his parents' attic for a while, before moving to their garage.

PERSONAAAAAAAAAGH

Attached: CUM LOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Goodbye Akira Kurusu!

Attached: anime-cg-light.jpg (550x309, 23K)

>mind controlling people
wrong
>and selling merchandise
wrong

*ren amamiya

>mind control isn't mind control if I say so

>forcing people to look objectively at what they've done is the same as literally controlling their mind

I'm a sociopath who uses my teacher for free massages.

>Even the fucking quiet Emo Guy has tons of Friends and a sweet Robot GF

LOKI FUCK THIS SHIT CINEMA UP!

>Akechi was Light Yagami
What did Atlus mean by this?

>forcing someone's mind to do something isn't mind control
>especially when later on in the Mementos Depths it's established it just makes them passionless husks

there isn't a moment in time where Akechi is in the party Morgana doesn't suspect Akechi of being the black masked killer. Joker probably knows too. Futaba wiretaps his phone on the first day they enter Sae's Palace so the entire group should've found out almost instantly as well.

Can't wait to see how he has wacky adventures with these people who know he's a big fraud

>forcing someone's mind to do something
They're not forcing them to do anything. They're showing them what things look like without their delusions
>especially when later on in the Mementos Depths it's established it just makes them passionless husks
That's the default state for all of society, that's not caused by their actions.

>They're not forcing them to do anything. They're showing them what things look like without their delusions
What "delusions" were most of them suffering? They were just assholes.

>That's the default state for all of society
This is just untrue. Kamoshida and the rest all specifically mention they don't have any desires anymore in the Depths.

>What "delusions" were most of them suffering?
So you paid no attention to the game? Thanks for admitting you're wrong.

>So you paid no attention to the game? Thanks for admitting you're wrong.
Great deflection, as expected of Yea Forums. Thanks for admitting you're wrong.

good points that meant nothing in the end because he was a serial killer the entire time