Weird Canon In Games

ITT: We post and talk about weird game canons
For example in the TF2 universe, Teufort (the town next to 2Fort) has a pedophile sanctuary.

Attached: 058.jpg (2048x1536, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ugsf-series.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=4j9x_vPefn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fitting since TF2 itself is a pedophile sanctuary

Tom Jones is Scout's actual dad

entire story with Vivec and Molag Baal

No he's not.

Attached: TheNakedandtheDead184.png (1024x768, 890K)

I dont get it

When Oblivion gates opened and Daedra invaded Tamriel, the Argonians buttfucked the Daedra and invaded Oblivion back so the Daedra had to close the Oblivion gates in Black Marsh because they were getting overwhelmed. Scaly lizards literally invaded hell itself.

Attached: 1525450446137.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

You may want to reread that part and pay close attention to the details

When Scout is dying Red Spy disguises himself as Tom Jones and tells Scout he is his father, in reality Spy is Scouts father but Spy disguised himself as Tom to make it easier for Scout to handle (Finding out the guy that you have a rivalry with is your real Dad before you die would be kinda devastating) (Also Scout is a big fan and had a large amount of Tom Jones merch). When Scout dies and goes to Heaven, Tom is there because Soldier killed him in an earlier issue by snapping his neck, if Scout was to talk to Tom it would destroy the illusion that Spy had made.

I mean elder scrolls has shitton of weird lore,
Nirn itself isn't real, but a dream of a god. Probably either Todd or Kirkbride, who knows
if one realizes this they can either achieve CHIM which is some kind of "lucid dreaming" so you can do whatever you fucking want in Nirn or they could "Zero sum" which is their entire existence going poof

and later the lizzers fucked over the dark elves when they were weakened
DUNG-MER BTFO

Attached: 1527687310901.jpg (1200x1200, 417K)

Kirkbride fanfiction is not canon.

>we're making popcorn you need to go

Attached: 2119237-0calypsotm2[2].jpg (436x356, 28K)

Not him but I think that's the joke.

Did tim bukely write this?

Pyro is a sentient cloud of gasoline fumes

Also Australia is supposed to be super advanced, and New Zealand is underwater.

Attached: 1518772759881.jpg (1027x768, 273K)

Deathwing canonically raped every surviving Black Dragon female to death, except Sinestra who was the only survivor of his molten dick

Malygos tried to avenge the death of his consort at the hands of Keristraza by abducting her with the intention of mind breaking and raping her as his replacement consort

Alexstrasza was forced to breed and shit out eggs by the Dragonmaw Clan in the Second War with the power of the Dragon Soul, i.e. raped repeatedly

In TF2, stairs are a relatively recent invention and over the course of history, whenever someone wanted to get to an upper floor of a building, they'd have to rocket jump there.

I don't need this boner right now user

Per the senran kagura manga, giant boobs are common in their world. To the point it's difficult to find swimwear if you're flat.

>he still plays tf2
mega yikes....yikes!

what wen't wrong in your life? What happened to you that won't allow you to move past this game? What sentiment does this game hold for you? Was it just before the incident or do you just have autism? There is literally no other reason to still be coming back to this game.
the biggest yikes about this all is that this game is 12 YEARS OLD, not 2 or even 5, 12.. That means you spent over a decade stagnant. this game must be a weird nostalgia cope for you, for when your life was ok. Please just put this game down. please start self improving, please face reality. It's saddening every time i see these threads.

take care, guys... for real.

Attached: 1529371898894.jpg (1024x680, 180K)

have sex

have sex

>n-n no YOU ARE THE LOSER
i'm just trying to help. Now your trying to bully ME.
you really do deserve this. Have fun with your shitty source game.

>Have fun with your shitty source game.
Thanks. Have sex.

Attached: 1431830583989.png (625x626, 67K)

we wuz cherubim an sheeit

have sex

have sex

Attached: repair.png (441x534, 303K)

Attached: 378318613.png (1470x457, 237K)

theres a degree of truth behind every bait post. just think about that, user.
you incels are beyond help, i should have listened to my friend. You know what? i will have sex, sex with chad and not a loser incel like you.

Queen Barenziah got BARBED

Attached: Queen_Barenziah_card_art.png (512x512, 306K)

Pic related

Attached: 8F078907-F12C-45CF-96A1-EE4B4300D558.jpg (1024x494, 131K)

TF2 has god tier lore
>Coming into contact with Australium makes you high IQ, swole, and grow chest hair in the shape of your home country

Attached: 7E2A9858-7D28-4D80-810A-CF4B5070113D.jpg (373x388, 36K)

>Already posted
That’s what I get for not refreshing before I post

How can they drop something like this in a single item description and not have it mentioned anywhere else?
Why did the Oolacile sorcerers not prolong the age of fire with their advanced light magic?
Does using a skull lantern extend or advance time?

Every white woman in every game craves black dick.

>TF2 comics
>canon
Thank god this autismfest is self-contained the same way Archie Sonic comics are.

Attached: maggots.png (297x310, 123K)

Based lizards

probably only certain types of light sorcery fuck with time itself and nothing created by human sorcerers can ever match the fire that birthed life itself

it's wakanda for white people? cringe

The voice lines make dozens of references to the comics, champ. Also your shit taste is showing.

The difference is that the TF2 comics are pretty much all gold. Broaden your horizons, or stop having shit taste, I'm not sure which one.

Is Miss Pauling the most forced character in the history of gaming?

Attached: 1558588056034_1.jpg (1002x720, 56K)

>TF2 comics
>Not canon
What makes you think they aren’t? It’s not like there’s an in-game story to clash with.
Oolacile Magic is logic-proof, don’t try to make sense of it

Gwyn cooking himself in the first flame barely extended it for a thousand years, so I doubt Oolacile would have been able to make much of a difference.

Pretty much.

Attached: 1529741603300.png (570x263, 66K)

>ywn cut off a rape god's dick and use it as a spear

Attached: 1547429795665.jpg (660x468, 42K)

yes but people understand the joke.

>History of gaming
Does it even count if she isn’t in the game? The administrator has more characterization in the game than her.

they're completely canon

Attached: War18.jpg (880x1690, 226K)

tf2: subtle setting jokes with the imcompatence of the evil geniuses. Something that could be taken as a lack morality

tf2 post comics: all the jokes lost their subtlety, they're not awful jokes, but they're in your face.

only gripe really.

You haven't played since they added Contracts, have you

pre-engineer update comics are fine.

>the rib place

then
>a gravel pit? that seems like a silly thing to fight over

now
>"HOW MUCH IS GRAVEL WORTH?"
>"NOTHING? OH NO I'M SUCH A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"

everything up until Mannconomy is good, then it takes a downward spiral
>hating on the Engineer Update comic when it actually gave the game context

Attached: Engineercomic11.jpg (800x1557, 873K)

introducing the Manns was dumb.
They make the tf2 cast seem normal in comparison when everyone is "lol so random"

This is the first time im hearing this TF2 lore and guys seriously this is really fucking stupid. You people really like this dumb shit?

Yes, now get out

I wanna suck olivia's cunny

That really fucking dumb user, like realy fucking stupid and immature. Who writes this shit?

I feel like Elder Scrolls lore is almost cheating, but the presence of conflicting information in the games always made it feel more interesting in general.
I have and I remember Pauling’s voicelines being pretty straightforward. Am I forgetting something?

Ashley Burch

>I remember Pauling’s voicelines being pretty straightforward.

they get pretty cringey. Like the literal joke is "oh this is awkward"

The Manns were fine when introduced originally, they just wanted land regardless of what was there since they didn't know any better, it wasn't until the MvM update that they were fully dumbed down to gravel-loving retards followed by Gray Mann being ass-pulled from nowhere

Attached: mannfamily.jpg (980x490, 147K)

Wow it's almost like that's the point you half-witted shit

Red Faction is a movie series within Saints Row. You visit the set of one of the movies during SR3's DLC, and this explains how Shaundi has a cameo in Guerrilla.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (700x394, 159K)

Attached: Scout.jpg (2048x7579, 3.85M)

Making shit on purpose is still shit. Its a stupid story with bad writing, there is probably sonic fan fiction with better writing than this shit. Its embarrassing dude.

>XD Buff Shakespeare
>No stairs lmao
>Dude australia haha
Dude fucking grow up, seriously.

It started before that, with Saints Row also having an Ultor Corporation

samefag

Attached: TheNakedandtheDead093.png (1024x768, 943K)

Learned this one from another user.
ugsf-series.com/en/
Basically, Namco's game like ace combat, ridge racer, galaga, dig-dug, etc are all set in the same universe.

>You people really like this dumb shit?
Yes, and?

Attached: 05E77D90-39EB-4B88-A9C3-BE74C4CB3A0B.png (819x745, 251K)

Want some weird fucking canon? I've got you covered.

The Knuckles raps in Sonic Adventure 2 are actually a view into an alternative world where the entire game is a drug-fueled metaphor happening inside Knuckle's head as he tries to deal with his addiction. Sega never approved of this, but this was Hunnid-P's intentions when writing the lyrics.

Attached: Dhc2_L7VQAAjrYt.jpg (571x602, 70K)

Please tell me you idiots dont actually liek this stupid comics. You retards make fun of reddit and yet this is lamer and immature than more than half of the shit reddit promotes.

have sex

>tells others to grow up
>acts like an immature child

And its dumb user, really really really dumb. Its nerdy as all fuck in the worst of ways. It is an immature stupid comic. user im being serious, its a fucking stupid read.

B^U

Wasn't that because of the Hist Tree sap suddenly turning them into berserkers?

Bomberman lore is crazy

>Have fun with your shitty source game.
dont worry i will

calm down incel

>JOKES ARE FOR BIG STUPID BABIES I LIKE BIG MATURE STORIES FOR BIG BOYS

Attached: Smug_Winslow.png (524x509, 294K)

You're just not intelligent enough to get it. There is no need to be upset about it.

What are some prime examples of mature comedy for mature people such as yourself, in your mature opinion?

Fuck off. Sorry TF2's lore is light hearted and funny as opposed to the billion other "W-Well the lore is actually super deep and dark if you read background posters!!" shit we see in a thousand other games.

>Scout is canonically God's gift to the world

The fucking humor of the game it's supposed to be silly, what the fuck do you want

theyre fun and arent trying to take themselves seriously. its why the overwatch comics are subpar in comparison

>noone posted heavy family yet
cmon lads

Aren't the Overwatch comics a complete cluster fuck where things just contradict each other all the time?

>liek
Night bud.

>spy did that because he wanted scout to die happy and not die with the dissappointment of spy being his dad

Attached: 1482674940310.jpg (2464x1648, 366K)

In Kerbal Space Program rocketry is implied to have been invented before automobiles.

have sex

Triggered fake nigger

Yup, this. TF2's comics have soul and have a fun but suspenseful narrative, OW sucks omega dick in comparison

Aperture Science started out as a manufacturer of shower curtains. I swear I remember something about them describing the portal gun as having a possible application as a shower curtain, but I can't find that now.

Reminder trolling is a banable offense

But the comic is light hearted and funny, you don't know what you're complaining about.

>”Yikes”
>For still playing TF2
I better see you in some WoW threads fucker, you have bigger fish to fry over there

Attached: F50E8130-F276-45F2-A865-E14A12F3ED01.jpg (600x696, 29K)

The premise was that a shower would be a totally enclosed space and the portals would open the shower into the rest of the bathroom

Man zoomers are dumb creatures. Go laugh at a deep fried Pepe meme or some gay shit

Based retard.

Well, to women at least.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1267x455, 116K)

In Dishonored, Corvo actually didn't kill the empress. What you hear the opposite from the loudspeakers during the entire game is a lie and only intended to confuse you into giving up.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 27K)

Are you autistic by any chance

Reminder that one of the writers for TF2, Jay Pinkerton, originally worked for Cracked and wrote this

Attached: spiderman hitler.jpg (525x165, 48K)

In Dark Souls 2, the area Iron Keep is located on the sun.

Of course in a Valve series, the number 3 can only exist in heaven.

Attached: Untitled.png (2048x1536, 2.35M)

pretty much, they're always about events that have already happened and never advance overwatch's canon

I should read the TF2 comics. What order should I read them in? I checked it out and the comics page on their site is kind of disorganized.

Pfft, yeah right. Next you're gonna tell me that Snake didn't actually die on that tanker two years ago.

there's 2 categories. some comics revolve around the updates the game gets. all the others are in a storyline, and are numbered.

I remember somebody explaining to me once how a character was like 5 different ages at the same time.

>clearly separated into lore comics and comics made for major gameplay updates, in chronological order
>"disorganized"
Just pick one you baby

Release order
I understand that Mcree has 3 possible ages according to the timeline? No one, least off Overwatch fans, gives a shit

Attached: Really man.gif (322x281, 1.43M)

>Australians
>White

it's McCree, he's born in 3 different time periods depending on which source you read

>maybe if i keep saying have sex anons post will become less true
LMAO at you baby dicked incels still playing tf2

Princess Peach has a Grandma, which is a toad

Attached: Monstermama.jpg (292x400, 17K)

The Payday universe combines John Wick, Scarface, Hotline Miami, Left 4 Dead, Hardcore Henry, and even the shitty Point Break remake. Then to top it all off it adds secret societies and nephilims.
Also the TF2 Engineer's turret makes an appearance.

Also she's voiced by Ashly Burch

Get a load of this mature gamer and his mature storytelling.

Attached: 1546383463741.jpg (277x376, 40K)

don't forget youtube e-celebs

I feel like that's a pretty simple problem to not occur.

Lalafells are actually genetically engineered fish.

Attached: ZvXOjSnkRLOGM44Oi1y4KkRdRnxfVrFD9hJHEYVj3nQ.png (456x383, 69K)

But I want to

Yeah it's Reddit-tier dogshit. Pretty much made for Yea Forums fags to wank themselves off.

>i haven't played the game since before the Doomsday update

How does "K. T. E. Cypher" fit into it?

And the Scout is a pedo

It's a joke, australians are still stupid and reckeless. But they found a rare mineral that makes them immortal, so the world can't do nothing but allow them to do whatver they want
...Wait, this is the plot of Black Panther

>every australian gets superpowers
>they use it to fight kangaroos
based

this is true
>tried picking up high school girls at 23
absolute desperation

>It's not lolicon because they're actually fish!

Sonic 2 lore is kino.
I really wish I saved that huge post about Shadow's entire character being an antithis to sonic, being in sonic's shadow and being his literal personal shadow.

the best part about this is the double entendre

this needs an edit with gaben

Elder Scrolls is low hanging fruit for this, but Dragon Breaks are worth mentioning.
>Want to give your game multiple endings
>Refuse to pick a canon ending
>All of them are canon
>Invent an in-universe explanation that essentially sums up as “the god of time got confused”

Attached: 47386C0C-C75C-4AC3-A525-B97414E3059F.jpg (750x693, 378K)

Aren't there a couple of games where all the possible endings are considered canon at once?

That last couple of panels was honestly really sad. The last few words of encouragement make me wonder if he was just giving him something positive to leave with, or if he really was proud of him. Hard to say

God here is cute and I want to kiss him!

The guy from Digdug married the chick from Baraduke they had three kids before having a messy divorce. Also the dude from Digdug has a weird obsession with Camels.

Attached: 2FBAB058-DD9C-40C5-969E-61CE9DB80B94.png (412x544, 201K)

I played TF2 once right after it went F2P and hated it. I find most things about it unlikable. It's not my cup of tea.
This is pretty fucking funny regardless of if it turns out to be a dream or not.

Yeah FUCK humor! Fuck jokes! Trying to make me laugh? I'm onto you, Fucking REDDIT

Other Dragon Breaks exist in the lore:
>Human mages and clerics are displeased that a god in their pantheon is also part of the elves’ pantheon
>Use Magic to try to remove the elven aspects of said god from their identity
>Said god is the god of time itself
>Their interference creates a Dragon Break that ultimately creates a millennium for which historical accounts of events are impossible and universally contradictory
>Some in-universe sources alledge that this period of history was fabricated entirely
Almost certainly, I’m simply more familiar with how Daggerfall’s multiple contradictory endings are all canon.

>In Pikmin, the journal says that Olimar lost his mother right before the space mission
Tiny astronauts have big problems

Deus Ex did it

I remember when I was 14 too

>mega yikes...
Appeals to to buzz-phrases as psychological arm-twist.
>what wen't wrong in your life?
Guilt tripping, omitted appeal to normalcy, social shaming.
>What happened to you that won't allow you to move past this game?
Immediately going on the offensive while assuming fault in your target.
>What sentiment does this game hold for you?
Downplaying others enjoyments while omittingly championing some nebulous unestablished "other."
>Was it just before the incident or do you just have autism?
More assumed accusation. (Most likely to whip 3rd party lurkers into herd-mind in the form of secondhand social shaming.)
>biggest yikes about this all is that this game is 12 YEARS OLD, not 2 or even 5, 12.. That means you spent over a decade stagnant.
Appeal to novelty fallacy. (Most likely to rally the support of the younger users of this site.)
>this game must be a weird nostalgia cope for you, for when your life was ok.
>More assumed accusations. (This one seem intended to project "psychological weakness" onto your targets.)
>Please just put this game down. please start self improving, please face reality. It's saddening every time i see these threads.
>Please just put this game down. please start self improving, please face reality. It's saddening every time i see these threads.
take care, guys... for real.
Faux sympathy. (Obviously to cast yourself as the hero after an unprovoked assault on others.)

This breakdown has been approved by the council of meme warfare.

In Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns, Lightning kills the creator god, Bhunivelze. She and all the human souls she had saved move on to live in the newly recreated earth. Lightning herself now lives in France where she meets Franz Hopper and has a child named Aelita with him.

Attached: Aelita's family.jpg (720x576, 39K)

I read it as making it more easy for Spy. That he was ashamed of leaving Scout for so long that when he came back into his life he could never "take off the mask."

Is that Code Lyoko?

Rereading the comics now because I forgot how funny they were. There's actually some nice foreshadowing on the later jokes like how When Soldier breaks Tom Jone's neck, Merasmus asks if he's making popcorn and pic related.

Attached: Team_Forshadowing_2.png (1007x345, 565K)

I miss the time when we were allowed to have fun.

The entire Shin Megami Tensei series is like this.

Attached: timeline.jpg (2700x2025, 553K)

have sex

>Spy went through the trouble of putting a disguise on the plank of wood he was carrying

have sex

It's common in Japanese games

That makes more sense actually

This chart is a load of stupid bullshit made by a retard
>durrr smt3 is sequel to chaos ending of smt1
No?

>raidou working for lucifer is a specuilationary theories!!!!!!!!!
It's shown in the fucking game you retard.

Attached: IMG_3967 (Large).jpg (1024x765, 115K)

Fish can roll

No, you're right, it would be much better if it was more like Overwatch lore aka Baby's First "Technology Bad" and Racism Allegory.
Fucking kill yourself.

I recall there being an interview that notes SJ and IV aren't in the same world despite the Demonicas.

"Overwatch lore" is shit, they can't even keep their own timeline coherent.

Apparently the second sword Kujura has in his sprite is a beam saber somehow. I don't know if I'm the only one but I couldn't tell from the DS's shit resolution

Attached: 090_089.jpg (1257x1795, 331K)

Cortex and Brio caused Chernobyl in the Crash universe

Attached: 4140D766-399A-4420-BE30-975366AD77BB.png (750x650, 152K)

erection

The god of orcs in TES used to be a normal elven god (Trinimac) until he was literally eaten and shat out by a daedric prince, where he becomes malacath. This is when orcs (followers of trinimac iirc) get ugly and change from normal elves.

TES orcs are literal daedric excrement

retard

It's one of the beam swords from Overlord's place.

tf2 did it first

Attached: 1517586119389.jpg (720x719, 79K)

I love how since Tolkien "higher being" elves have exaggerated European features and "beastial" orcs have exaggerated negroid features and it's so standard nobody even raises a ruckus about it.

Excellent contribution

Attached: received_314600339232560.png (442x587, 203K)

You must be fun at parties

wait a second
He's 27?

retard

Based normalfag dabbing on Yea Forumsirgins.

Nah. More like one of their scientists who is also Sniper's real dad, assumed that the earth would become a molten wasteland in the next few years so he convinced the entire country of New Zealand to sink itself into the ocean to avoid what he thought would be the apocalypse.

newfag

based

Attached: 688542D2-272A-4373-A07C-F69A253B76D0.png (1452x1200, 119K)

I know you are but what am I?

I am, I party with the LADS where casual racism is expected.

Dota 2 is in the same universe as WoW

retard

That post has nothing to do with overwatch you drooling idiot.

chick tracts getting weirder every day

I love Tom Jones. Wish he was my father.

I seriously have every album and a ton of merchandise too. Never knew he was ever noticed else where like tf2. He was in mars attacks but I never see his relevancy or rather lack of pop up anywhere.

Attached: 1524212043227.png (502x476, 356K)

have sex

Seething incel.

The kid in Nu-GoW gets fucked by a horse and births an eight legged horse abomination. Also the giant snake is his son, who was only there because Thor kicked his shit so hard he literally went back in time.
Norse mythology is nuts.

>people actually hate the tf2 comics

Attached: 1526441522974.jpg (640x640, 43K)

GTA 4 did this were 5 never tells you if Roman is alive or not, and never mention him yet multiple characters that interacted with him show up

name one "negroid feature" of orcs

You're talking total shit, but give it a try

Yes, except no one takes TF2 Australia seriously.
Too bad I can't say the same for Wuzkanga.

Attached: 1559608039428.jpg (915x1170, 458K)

if tom jones dies in heaven where does he go

cope

give him like 30 seconds to respawn man

Low iq

Fucking tftoddlers are more cringe than nincels. Just fucking stop wasting time and kill yourself.

>Comic gives out the location as Heaven
Comics don't lie my boy, it's Heaven to me.

it's been 2 fucking years

You are the same type of people who like Rick and Morty.

Are you retarded? Big noses. Puffy lips. Muscular. Big dick. Quit being a fucking dumb ass faggot user.

Attached: Oblivion2009-12-2313-43-06-76.jpg (640x480, 59K)

based

listen, theyre waaaay too sjw for my taste kek
>MEN ARE DUMB XDDD
>BUT WOMEN ARE TOUGH!!!! (total bullshit btw)
>PEDOPHILIA IS BAD >:(

Who are Rick and morty?

And? It's an enjoyable cartoon from the couple of episodes I watched.

It's more clear that Tolkien's orc were mongol featured

Prone to violence, live in mudhuts

stupid fucking tf2 niggers fuck off even nintensoylents have better taste

Perhaps they could be inspired by multiple races/ethnic groups since they are a mythical race in a madeup, ableit very good, fantasyland?

If you watched it from the start it has a golden age of approximately half a season, with a couple episode renaissance towards the end of that season. It goes downhill quicker than an unattended paraplegic after that.

>using a literal Yea Forums equivalent of "argument to Hitler"
As if I needed any further evidence of you being a shitposting faggot with no real arguments.

>legitimately thinking traumatising children and ruining their innocence is an acceptable thing

how do you know rick and mory so well user

>African Americans genuinely think they wuz kangs
>in reality they are the absolute shit tier of African genes and came from the Ivory Coast sold off by their own goddamn people

Children arent innocent they're trans

I can't really tell you was just a couple of random episodes. Probably was the first season as this was years ago now.

Whole lotta bait in this thread.

Is she advocating for segregation?

If you want to see some cringe kino watch the second last episode of the second season "Look who's purging now". You'll understand why it has the reputation it does.

>The Knuckles raps in Sonic Adventure 2 are actually a view into an alternative world where the entire game is a drug-fueled metaphor happening inside Knuckle's head as he tries to deal with his addiction. Sega never approved of this, but this was Hunnid-P's intentions when writing the lyrics.
I'm reading the lyrics as I'm writing this and I seriously can't see the connection.

I.... what... huh, funny how shit lines up like that.

I think you will not like this site at all, please go back

this

Your mother forget to turn TV off

Gonna guess it's either about vomiting, genocide or that terrible movie.

>African tribes that that ruled the country sold other weaker tribes to people outside of Africa. They literally sold their own people
there where more Irish slaves yet they don’t complain about it and yet are more economically advanced than fucking Africa

Well, I think that you are a massive faggot and you literally cannot stop sucking dicks.

>They don't think the thing I like is funny
>They must have a problem with comedy in general
Cope.

why cant you turn the tv off you lazy piece of shit
was rick and morty too interesting for you kid? grow the fuck up and get better taste in humor outside of this gay ass tf2 cringe.

Remember when Valve cared about their games?
Also, new comic fucking never.

>all this bait just to bump a thread

Of course. You have to understand the modern leftist doesn't hate right wing ideals at all, they just hate white people. If you ask them why they expect American Mexicans to vote solely on the issue of Non-American Mexican interests, they'll look at you as if you asked why the sky is blue.
Harry Potter is a thin veneer over an ethnostate most /pol/babbies could only dream of, just with wizard as a substitute for white people and muggle as a substitute for the various undesirables, to the extent where every issue of the undesirables is so trivial to the wizard community that they could solve them with a flick of the wrist, a wizard with some spare time could clear out A&E in a hospital in a lazy afternoon, but they don't do that because that would mean the undesirables would walk among them and ask them for things, going so far as to subvert the entire muggle government in order to keep them at bay. Black Panther drops the veneer entirely, yet they champion these works of fiction as if they're a gold standard.

Stop thinking of these people as thinking in ideals or principles because they don't.

Tolkien describes none of those things you fucking homo. Go kill yourself

>The men that star for 95% of the comic kick the most ass and outsmart the other team more than once
>There's like two competent women the entire comic and one's being played the whole time
>SJW comic

Not him but pretty sure it was a joke

The latter.

youtube.com/watch?v=4j9x_vPefn8

Just finished re-reading it. Fucking cliffhanger with one issue left that they promised. Fuck me user, they really can't wrap up ANY of their Non-Portal stories, can they?

I thought we were still talking about oblivion hence the pic I posted you double nigger Tolkien can eat a fat cock and so can your mother and dog.

Attached: 1559116294322.png (796x594, 343K)

Damn that looks like garbage, which I suppose is accurate to the source material.

yeah what the fuck, this bitch is a huge slut goddamn

No. Dota is a parallel bootleg wow universe. It’s bollywood world of warcraft.

Fair point but my problem with rick & morty is the adhd-ridden pacing and annoying voice acting. This doesn’t happen with a comic book and tf2 characters make me care for it.

>Stop thinking of these people as thinking in ideals or principles because they don't.
They clearly do, said principles and ideals are just warped as fuck

BUT THEY CLOSED DOWN THE PEDOPHILE SANCTUARY!!

Attached: 308826F8-F876-4780-8B0C-72BC8F6C3139.jpg (960x540, 137K)

Based and lolipilled