Shinji is coming to E3

relyonhorror.com/latest-news/shinji-mikami-is-attending-e3-is-it-evil-within-3-or/

Shinji is coming to E3.
What do you guys think he will announce?

Attached: shinji-mikami-e1502485134284.jpg (800x449, 79K)

Resident Evil 8.

Something that will get fucked over by Bethesda again.

A new IP probably.

CAPCOM! HIRE THIS MAN.... AGAIN!

Evil WIthin VR? Also I thought he retired after TEW 1.

Another not-RE4.

Did 2 even sell well?

Something so fucked up.

It has been highlighting multiple times by Capcom executives both at/outside of Financial meetings.
Pretty sure it knocked expectations out of the park. Same with DMC 5.

1 was the last game he'll ever direct, yes. He supervised 2, whatever that means. What a hack. He's only 53, meanwhile Kojimjim is still doing Death Stranding.

I think he meant Evil Within 2

God Hand spiritual successor.

Why is it always with Japanese devs that they either:
1. move up the corporate ladder, stop making games and are never heard of again
or
2. turn into hacks that never make a good game again

Meanwhile kojimbo is making another mediocre movie. Also Resident Evil had more impact in gaming than Metal Gear.

I honestly have no damn clue. Probably a game though.

Kojima is literally just holds a slateboard clapper to pretend he's directing a movie.

Why is he like a slightly older Jap Sufjan?

Attached: suffy.jpg (332x417, 24K)

>tfw he also did Vanquish and Shadows of the Damned.
I want sequels to these games

Attached: 1558030274886.jpg (1080x872, 382K)

Shadows I thought was more of a Suda51 joint, even though the two seemed to have been good friends since Killer7.

Mikami definitely helped abit, specially in the gameplay department. I mean just look at that third person gameplay and tell me that's not reminiscent of RE4

Wrong. Modern games have a lot more in common with metal gear than resi. Kojimbo gave us the cinematic experience and gaming never recovered.

Capcom Quiz: Hatena? no Daibōken
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Game Boy)
Goof Troop
Disney's Aladdin (SNES)
Resident Evil (PS1}
Dino Crisis
Resident Evil (GC)
P.N.03
Resident Evil 4
God Hand
Vanquish
The Evil Within

Which one of his games is the best one? I think he peaked with either REmake or RE4

I think that can be blamed more on Half Life. It kind of feels like Valve can be blamed on a lot of problems with gaming like Games as a Service and crates/lootboxes.

The gameplay side of things I can see since Suda's directed games really arent the best mechanically. I still wonder how both him, Suda, and Akira Yamaoka still managed to work on a game published by EA though.

Shadows Of The Damned was directed by Massimo Guarini.

>I still wonder how both him, Suda, and Akira Yamaoka still managed to work on a game published by EA though.
Tis' was a different time

>Shadows Of The Damned was directed by Massimo Guarini.
We know but alot of the creation of the game came from a bunch of these japanese devs. So it was still a mostly japanese game with crazy japanese stuff in it.