Attached: ccccc.png (586x192, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/the-division-2/raid-console
youtube.com/watch?v=n_irhlVNkKM
youtu.be/pXrS6HaKfmk
youtu.be/DI_BpLuJ3bI?t=510
youtube.com/watch?v=binPB4YbWmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats like saying i play street fighter with a dk bongo drum controller because it takes more skill
fuck off

Just because he's "right" doesn't mean I would have to agree with him

He is actually correct.
The limitation a controller has makes it 1000x more harder to play, meaning you have to have even faster reactions, and prediction skills than if you play with a mouse. Try playing a FPS with a mouse and you will see that this is the truth.

Attached: 1547784445954.gif (317x360, 939K)

Yeah, I agree up on console, and finally built a gaming PC. I had to switch to using a controller on PC because a mouse felt like cheating.

What a pathetic excuse LOL
The absolute state of twittercels

a toast! to console gamers!

Attached: 1525655190720s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

*with a keyboard

>Twitter screenshot
What happened now?

You are correct. I play csgo with a controller and can play better than alot of my team mates

controller on csgo with the drift is skill in itself

Attached: based.png (617x747, 78K)

it requires even more skill to play old school shooters keyboard only so checkmate

ya he rekt that fag syberqueer right there

>console players
>esports

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 16K)

What about aim assist that they bake into the game?

>playing paladins

Attached: numale.png (789x863, 13K)

I hope he's not talking about games with aim assist

>implying s*y boys will ever touch this game

Attached: 1525113340613.jpg (3832x3064, 1.99M)

>he plays basedladins
>he likes bad quality vidya asses

is viktor still trash after the consecutive nerfs he got late last year?

>meaning you have to have even faster reactions, and prediction skills than if you play with a mouse
No you don't, because all your enemies have exactly the same gimping.

>It requires skill to aim with autoaim

haha :^)

Attached: 1559611641834.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Are there any lolis, if so I'll play

Technically she's 18, but they only made that change to sexualize her.

Attached: 6ebd522386cb259f8ad5aa94e6acf84c.png (715x800, 241K)

what a leap in logic.
>I drive my car with chopsticks because it's challenging

look at that concentration, truly the dark souls of control options.

You don't?

lmao

pcgamesn.com/the-division-2/raid-console

Attached: consoleplebs.png (931x571, 503K)

I would still buy a bicycle even if a unicycle demonstrates more skill.

That would be impressive, and prove your worth

>Reddit spacing
Opinion discarded.

Attached: 39343017-displeased-young-asian-man-giving-the-middle-finger-sign-and-looking-at-camera-.jpg (1300x866, 87K)

then play it blindfolded

that takes even more skill!!!

>reddit spacing
Opinion discarded

Attached: 1540957234140.jpg (570x380, 156K)

Then why does every game have aim assist and sticky aim?

>he doesn't play street fighter II turbo with the DK Bongo Drum from the Donkey Konga bundle
(* - *)

That's like saying it takes more skill to play a racing game with a keyboard and mouse than it does with a racing wheel. You sound like a fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_irhlVNkKM

Close enough.

>more harder

I want to imagine what it's like to be this retarded, but I can't. It must be fun.

>participate in tournament
>make rookie mistake
>"i was trolling"
>"he was just trying to hide strats for when they really play"

Attached: based6.png (625x625, 53K)

That is incorrect because usually these games come with massive amounts of aim assist to compensate the fact that controlling something with only one thumb is a lot more fucking SHIT than your entire hand.
You're basically saying that the game automatically hovering your aim over an enemy = skill
Fuck this makes me mad.

Attached: 1391715909259.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

I wish opening a thread with 'he/she/it's right you know' was worth an autoban.

>Everyone ignores gyro aim because muh waggle shit.
>Meanwhile splatoon go turbo fast due gyro and it's pretty much the only way to play it proper.

But Wiimote + chucks much closer to KB+M.

yeah it is harder to play shooters on a controller
and that's why all the console pros are absolute trash at the games
any video of a pro player on consoles is just them spinning around wildly right next to each other, not being able to hit anything

a controller is just a much worse way to play shooters than kb+m

dumb smug animeposter

its not correct at all

the level of play on PC is head and shoulders above any console play because everyone is using the best tools available

you faggots all have it wrong, gyro aiming is the future and will unite pc and console gamers together. and ironically enough, the best example of it right now is on the switch

Attached: 931E9E81-F12C-44E0-866E-8D65F65765C5.png (1080x1920, 137K)

This sentiment is pathetic since it ignores where the skill is being wasted, when using a mouse you have so much freedom the rest of the game becomes far more tactical.

>Reddit spacing

Opinion discarded

Attached: 1556668403858.jpg (413x459, 71K)

>Skye is an absolute semen demon
>Theres 2 skins for Cassie that make her talk like a bimbo and have her cleavage and tummy showing
>Bomb Kings valentines day skin is one of the best skins i've seen in a video game with great voicelines too
>Pip skin straight up turns him into a female with a flashy bra hanging out
imagine not playing based paladins

but that would be some impressive skill

a useless skill but impressive

Console fps games have aim assist though.

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

>console gaming

Attached: 1325077811523.gif (256x256, 1.82M)

Yeah, I'd prefer a game like Halo 3 on console over a game like CoD on PC any day.

Generally speaking, I think weapons with larger hitboxes and harder controls are more engaging than hyper-accurate pinpoint hitboxes with really responsive controls.

Also "flicking" is a myth used to cover up aimbots.

ahmed got btfod

No it's because it's a fetish.
I like having my game box in which i put the CD or the cartridge and my shelf displaying my real ass collection, it's dumb like every fetish.
Beleive me i've moded before i know how it goes. Hell last week i was diving into the binary code of Far Cry 3 because Ubisoft couldn't be arsed to make a great game. I know that i do not want to be doing that, tweaking things, it take entire evenings each time and it bores me when all i want is to play the god damn game.

>flicking is a myth
Almost got me there.

His point crumbles when you realize all console shooters have auto aim

maybe without autoaim, and literally please.
>choose

Attached: 1547868282504.gif (436x359, 3.14M)

yeah this is what I thought of reading the OP
give me a break

>looks exactly like an aimbot does
>supposedly gives you supreme accuracy
>reasoning behind it makes no logical sense
It's an aimbot.

Wrong, controllers just have a lower skill ceiling.

Dude what, you know the bioshock 2 hacking minigame? That's what flicking is, except way faster.
You'd have to be a ruhtard to think flicking isn't real

Attached: 1545834656027.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>I cut off both my legs because it takes more skill to walk with crutches

What a retard. Ignoring the joystick/mouse argument most people play on console because it's just their preferred platform.

literally /ourguy/

Attached: based10.png (602x876, 103K)

Newfag, opinion discarded.

Attached: Reddit Spacing REEEEEEEEE.png (916x712, 525K)

It's also harder to kick a ball with crutches, but does that make the special olympics any less of a hilarious farce?

Attached: 1558462512515.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

>has aim assist
ok retard console cuck

Attached: 1521336526412.gif (487x560, 898K)

They are literally nothing alike.

thats fucked

>Also "flicking" is a myth used to cover up aimbots.
What exactly is flicking? Moving your mouse quickly and taking a shot? I used to kill aliens in Natural Selection after they bit my ass with a 180 degree turn and instantly shotgunning them

>bullying faggy cyclists

I think you mean based

>2018+1
>fanboys STILL defending console
>STILL paying for online
>STILL buying horrible hardware when building a pc is piss easy

Attached: fuck.jpg (640x360, 53K)

It's a shame this video doesn't have a truck pushing that car off the road after that

there's a fine line between what id consider "acceptable" bullying and what not only can destroy someone elses property but can also potentially cause them severe injuries. The only type of person who thinks the actions taken against the biker in that video are "based" is on nigger-tier thinking

Literally fucking who?
>cccc.png
Good job using the snipping tool on a literal who twitter from your shit gaming feed

i tie my shoelaces together so running is harder

so what if everyone who doesnt tie their shoelaces together can go faster

>Natural Selection
Play NS2 now

Every online console shooter now-a-days has aim assist.

First one was better and I assume servers for it are dead these days

everyone has the same restrictions so the level of play is just lowered as a whole you fucking idiot

Attached: 1557800014044.jpg (937x522, 97K)

The amount of cope is insane. The esports players are actually mass liking each other's tweets. No one else is. And it's all console.

Attached: 1011998475.png (2048x520, 279K)

It's alive. You can boot it up and get into a game in about 10 seconds. The game is a shitton of fun still, and there are games for every skill level. The comp scene is still somewhat alive, and they play several gather matches frequently and host tourneys. If you really want to still play NS1, ensl.org also holds gathers for it

Fatass.

>people actually believe flick shoting isn't legit
I refuse to believe it's bait. It's just console peasantry shit

Honestly though aim assist is so strong on Apex and Call of duty to a point where controller players probably can beat 60 or 80% of PC shitters.

But the top 20% of PC players can't ever be beat by a controller.

Gaming on consoles comes down to skill as a whole though.

As everyone is on the same fps at the same resolution at the same graphics settings.
It literally comes down to skill.
Rather than if you have the lastest 144hz monitor with the game on the lowest settings with a high dpi mouse etc.
The person playing in 144hz has a massive advantage over someone who plays at 60hz for example.

Thats why consoles are better for FPS games and the like. Because its balanced.

They got arrested for it.

higher skill floor, lower skill ceiling

I loved NS1 for the movement, NS2 pretty much ruined that so I hardly even played it. It also made maps a lot darker which I didn't like

To be fair it takes a lot of skill to play games with built-in aim bot :^)

>Also "flicking" is a myth used to cover up aimbots.

Attached: 1478675733246.png (664x642, 187K)

It's also higher skill ceiling

Doesn't make it any good though

Holy shit that video is based. Fuck cyclists who think they own the road

>playing harder not smarter
Console warriors are pathetic; this is probably why they are all incel. They probably believe that they need to play vidya to make it easier to deject women's advances.

I find mouse and keyboard for fps boring, it's way too easy. RTS games are mouse and keyboard all the way though.

Bait

Why the fuck do console pro players exist? It's like being the world's best shotput thrower with your non-dominant hand, no one cares.

I play on console because I want to have people to play with after a month, if we're talking FPS. PC tends to have a longer lasting small community, for years and years, but in the short term, like 1 maybe 2 years, console has it beat by a large margin.

I steer my car with my feet because it takes absolutely no skill to drive with my hands like some plebian

Post it, you know the one

It's all retarded because that's not what reddit spacing is. Redding spacing deals with quotations, nothing else.

>this
is not reddit spacing. You have to input two ENTER keys to break quotations in reddit. In reddit, this would all be greentext.

>this

is what reddit spacing looks like. Two line breaks.

He actually is. Analog stick controls better mimic human muscle movement and its limitations. Also, CSGO players just hold corners and prefire anyway. Little twitch skill is required.

the only way you'd know this is if you posted on reddit

I can't even play WarZ on the hardest mode because of the fucking 30 FPS, it looks like everything is teleportation everywhere.

Can you hold any liquid in your mouth with all those fish hook tears in your lips and cheeks?

It's not

I don't get it, if they are making fun of him for being plat on PC why doesn't this fag just have plat players vs PROS scrim controller vs K&M lmao.

Siege doesn't.

not him, but there are so many people that have called it out that it becomes easy to pick up on what made the posts different

It's far harder to be 100% accurate with a controller than it is with a mouse

people from reddit

Basically, instead of aiming at enemies, you intentionally aim away from enemies and "flick" your crosshairs onto them, shoot them, and then flick your crosshairs back away from the enemy.

It is retarded.

About the ox?

Congratulations, you've hit upon the heart of why "reddit spacing" is a retarded argument. The first person to notice it must have been from reddit.

gyro sucks ass, would rather use a controller than be some fool playing with a duplo tier control scheme

That's retarded. The skill should come entirely from the game, not overcoming inferior input.

If we could jack in like the matrix and controlling the game was exactly like controlling out own bodies, we'd do it in a heartbeat and you all fucking know it. We only push buttons because we have to.

Lose weight.

retarded newfag

Attached: spacing 2.png (909x720, 156K)

He's right you know, I play all my multi-platform games on Switch because the shitty FPS makes it way harder.

Most of us choose to play the game on PC because it takes skill to shove the entire keyboard up your ass and selectively flex your colon to hit the right buttons

You're a giant faggot and I stopped in this thread to tell you

reddit space this nigger I've been here longer than you've had a personal computer i'm sure of it

>console users have ba-
youtu.be/pXrS6HaKfmk

pretty much.
Not only does aiming with thumbsticks feel worse but it effectively lowers the skill ceiling.

>Fps with gamepad
>Harder
>He also turn on aim assist
Lol this retard

>Use pc
>Use gamepad because mouse is cheating
Might as well use gamepad on other softs too like photoshop and microsoft, retaes

>Dude I am such le ebin oldfag
Sure thing bro

It doesn't lower the skill ceiling, it increases the skill ceiling

Auto aim on console games isn't a snap on like in CoD, it just lowers your sens when your aim is on target. Some console games also have no auto aim at all.

I used to be a decent counterstrike player back in the day. When I went to play cod on console (mw2/bo1) I absolutely dominated. It was pretty sad how easy it was to just shit on everyone.

In your example image, that person is dividing their story in short paragraphs. Reddit spacing is double spacing after every sentence.

watch this dumbass with a double barreled shotgun nose play siege with those. youtu.be/DI_BpLuJ3bI?t=510

Not even here to prove myself. Was here to call you a faggot, can't you read?

Well you're a bigger one, fag

You mean luck. The most skilled controller-player will never hold a candle to any M+K player of even middling skill.

There's a reason Microsoft dropped M+K support for Halo(whichever one it was they were testing it on. ODST? Reach?) after testing.

That's why most console games have autoaim right?

i choose to steer my car with my butt cheeks. it just takes more skill that way.

if fps are your thing and you're playing them with controllers you're basically pants on head.

Hahaha nice, you could tell that console pleb wasn't expecting to be this much btfo'd.

what classes are the new meta? haven't played in a year

Attached: file.png (636x900, 569K)

I play guilty Gear with one.

youtube.com/watch?v=binPB4YbWmM
Consoles should pick up gyro aiming. It's

Has nobody told him you can use a gamepad on PC?

Who would willingly choose to use a controller for a shooter?

He thinks it makes him more skillful. Of course when he repeatedly gets his ass blown out by unhandicapped players he'll have a tantrum and uninstall the game.

for any shooter
KBM>gyro enabled controller>>>> controller

because every single console shooter totally doesn't have aim assist right?

every console uses aim assist trivializing shooters
you're a dumb nigger

Attached: 1557998691802.jpg (1068x1200, 90K)

muh waggle

You're retarded but I will admit Halo and CoD players on the 360 were unbelievably skilled compared to PC players.

That's like saying a race with 50mph cars requires more skill than a race with 200mph cars.

The funniest thing about this is that most PC games have a soft locking option for playing with controllers. It even had it in GTAVs multilayer which let you play like John Wick since mouse aiming is awful in it.