Shy nerd with social anxiety

>shy nerd with social anxiety
>but she dresses like a whore
>but the treats everyone like shit, even more so if you're a loser like Mishima
What the fuck is even the point then?

Attached: thumb-1920-835344.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

>Tanktop and jacket is whore clothing

huh?

She's perfect for a mating press

She is asking for it

Mishima need to learn how to chirp back. At least Ryuji tries, so I can respect that.

how often does neet futaba bathe

Attached: sniff.png (480x270, 272K)

>he thinks tanktop, jacket, short shorts isn't a whore's uniform

Attached: prostitute.jpg (1200x675, 139K)

Yes? We don't need to play pretend on an anonymous image board, you know damn well why someone would wear something like that

>Liking Futaba
How can your taste be this shit?

Attached: 400.jpg (400x281, 44K)

Probably pretty often considering she lived with her uncle for a while who wouldn't allow her to bathe.

>liking any girl from persona 5

Attached: shaw.jpg (1024x751, 50K)

CUTE AND FUNNY

Attached: FutabaN.png (512x512, 114K)

She's supposedly a shut in but has perfect hair that's obviously been worked on in a salon at least once a fortnight. She also wears the latest fashions and has no problem shit talking people around her like she's bursting with confidence. If she's a shut in she should have a pig disgusting body from lack of activity.
What a horse shit dishonestly written character. She should be a crippled mess. Not some spunky attitude fashion bitch.

Because Persona is trash for weeabo waifufags

elite honesty here

>Futa

Shut the fuck up and post more Futaba.

Attached: 10f91615-31be-4d6e-a0d5-69b9dc2ac36c.jpg (750x1000, 168K)

Japanese Hikkikomori women tend to be scrawny.
The Japanese are even better at being decent people than Americans even when they contribute nothing to society.

Daily reminder that P5 setting is on Japan.
Even their shut-ins have a better diet and hygiene care than the average american.

Attached: wonderb8.jpg (622x626, 53K)

Eh, I just don't like the artist's artstyle. The characters look bland and samey to me.

Seriously, they either should have gone with full on cute shy little sister type who downplays how intelligent she is or hyper bitch who acts cocky online but is actually terrified of people IRL, instead we got a weird mix of both. And none of you give me shit for wanting a "simpler" character when most of the PTs only have 2 or so character traits to their name at all.

Why do you keep spamming this? Is this you, Mishima?

>shy nerd with social anxiety
>but she dresses like a whore
just like real roasties

not sure what the problem is
she's perfect

Holy shit can you niggers chill with spamming the same shit P5 threads with the same shitty op topic, tired of being reminded this shitty game exsist
Most overated turd of the decade along with BOTW

Attached: 1538066962358.jpg (600x606, 43K)

you know not everyone eats like a pig

There is an entire scene in P5D about how she eats like a pig