Why isn't Nintendo of America making games?

Why isn't Nintendo of America making games?
Americans have made about half of the best first party Nintendo games like Metroid Prime, Star Fox Adventures, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Bros 2, Mario Strikers and Nintendo of America actually know what customers want unlike Nintendo of Japan.
Nintendo of America is basically responsible for Nintendo being good and since 2010 NOJ got jealous and started making everything be boring because they hate America being better than them.

Attached: P1040272.jpg (3776x2520, 3.07M)

You said it yourself, japs are too prideful and americans showing them up in game development won't be allowed by NoJ

op is a faggot haha

wasnt Donkey Kong Country british you fag

You replied yourself, nips can't stand being humilliated in their own games.

Remember when Japs tried to develop Metroid Prime 4 but it was such a giant shitshow that they had to can everything and start from scratch by handing it over to the gaijins?

NOA made the best punch out and the best mario sports game

Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.?

If you read/watch Unseen64 and hear what the Developers say, it's basically exactly as you said, Japanese staff fucking despise Westerners being better developers than them and NoJ would routinely come fuck NST with a giant thorny dildo if they were doing something actually decent.

This. Just look at Sega, they practically killed there own console because Sega America was doing a better job then Sega Japan.

Wasn't that I.S.?

You used to have NST for that.

And then they fucked it all up with Project Hammer. Reduced to a Mini Mario China slave workshop.

NST did the 3DS port of Mario Maker and the Switch port of Captain Toad. Honestly I think that's a better fate than shitting out more Mario vs Donkey Kong games. They might as well keep making Switch ports. They can start with the Metroid Prime Trilogy. They made Hunters.

>Nintendo Puzzle Collection (Panel de Pon)
Wait, what? A western team did work on a game that never got a western release at all?

That's Next Level Games. They're Canadian.

Western developers can only make shooters

Reggie. Seriously. He made sure the actual good games from Japan never made it here or had to be published by some other company and he wouldn't allow for internal development of anything worth a damn. His meme status doesn't change the fact that he hated anything that wasn't childish. Glad that fuck is gone.

Yeah, I guess, but a part of me wishes they'd return to their older glory days. Supposedly there were reports that NoJ kept interferring with them when they wanted to make an original IP for DSiWare (Aura-Aura Climber). They'd say stupid shit like make it a Yoshi spin-off instead using his tongue to climb. Sounds more like they just wanted to be assholes by obstructing them at every opportunity over the Hammer fiasco. Surely by now the idiots who financed that and bungled it up have all left by now? With what remains I can see how they'd be bumped up a notch to porting duties. If they do a good job then maybe they can allow them more freedom again.

>Super Mario Bros 2
no

They should port 3D World. Except a straight port that doesn't include tranny Toad as a forced baby mode.

Ah, a Mother fan. Well, hopefully Bowser is better.

How can you be a tranny if your species doesn't have sexes?

>"It sells to our faggy little island, so who cares what the rest of the world thinks!"

If we are talking about the Genesis/Mega drive it wasn't doing very well in Japan so heaven forbid the Americans try and help us.

Toadette is alright, but yes, indeed, 3D World deserves a port since it's much better than Odyssey anyway

yfw when they replace Rosalina with Toadette.

...which never happens anyway, unless it's a studio like sonic team that is truly dogshit at making games.

what sucks is that even if bowser turns out to be better than reggie - which i highly doubt will happen, considering he came from ea of all companies - it's cancelled out by the fact that noj is now run by some soulless businessman who only cares about smartphone "games."