ITS A Max Payne thread STOP HIM

ITS A Max Payne thread STOP HIM

Attached: Max_Payne_2000_Shot_30-1300x975.jpg (1300x975, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_argKFy6rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea Forums doesn't like Max Payne.
Sad day.

2 = 1 > 3 (I still like 3 though, just... not as a Max Payne story/experience.)

Kungfu mod > 2 > 3 > 1

Attached: 1364770657586.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

3 is shit

i'm guessing you dislike 1 because you can't git gud and you like it with kung fu mod because it makes it easy mode

1 => 3 > 2

In my opinion;

1>3>2

I think 3 would work best if there wasn't earlier games which explains Max Payne's past. We would have only snippets of it in some scenes. Aside from this, is a good game still.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_argKFy6rg

hey one of you guy's leak the max payne beta's NIGGERS.

That music sounds like Deus Ex.

I like a bunch of 2's story, but I really don't like that it went "oh hey you actually didn't TRULY get revenge, also Vlad was Woden's son, all along!" like come on.

That said, lot of great moments like that idiot in the police station and Max choosing to shoot his partner to save Mona.

Still a better story than the Man on Fire ripoff that is Max Payne 3. MP3 is only worth playing on PC with the cutscene skip mod so you can just experience the great shooting.

Some of the best multiplayer of all time too, when there's no hacking.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

>there will never be a HD remaster of 1 with 3's graphics only

why? that isn't needed. 1 is already kino.

Max Payne has always been a homage series to a bunch of stuff so crying about 3 doing Man of fire feels like talking to the wind

>playing 1
>those enemies placed in cheap as fuck spots

Remedy should've made a Max Payne spiritual sequel with the Kung Fu mod and a Hong Kong setting instead of making MP2

Sadly I never got to experience that... Got into the game a bit too late (played on PS3 in 2014, PC in 2017).

Funny that you mention that, there's a mod under way that's doing that exactly, using the same sound effects and everything.

The story was original though. Homage, not a ripoff. Learn the difference.

>putting that shitpile 3 anywhere near the first two masterpieces
Zoomers get out.

Attached: 1553625149145.jpg (901x1200, 121K)

>2
>that part when you have to play as mona and snipe guys in the construction yard

Never played max payne games, where do I start and they are worth the time to play them today?

Start with 1, play 2, then pretend 3 isn't part of the series and play that one.
And play them on PC, do not play the console ports.

Go by release, they're still pretty good if a bit tough and rough at first

1 > 2 > 3 > Alan Wake >>>>>>>>> That horrible Sci-Fi TV Show/Game that Remedy made for the Xbone

there are 3 games
they are all on steam

As if 3 was made by Remedy...

Attached: 1557173548621.png (892x838, 223K)

>The story was original though. Homage, not a ripoff. Learn the difference.
And how isn't 3 a homage then?

1 and 2 on steam. go to each games community hub > Guides > Modding and Configuration and find the (FixItAll) guides for Max Payne 1 and 2. Makes both games work on modern OS and widescreen.

COWARD

Rich family hires main character to be a body guard, criminals kidnap female in the family (daughter/wife), main character goes through hell in Latin American setting to get her back, turns out the rich dude actually set the whole thing up to get money.
Not to mention the annoying filter and text that covers the screen.
Only difference is chick in the game dies, chick in the movie doesn't.

Nah it was alright