Underrated vidyas that everyone should play

Underrated vidyas that everyone should play

Attached: Spec-Ops-The-Line-Main.jpg (1920x1080, 876K)

Its ok. The squad functionality is the laziest fucking implementation of such a system in vidya history

Attached: ach.png (987x206, 87K)

>underrated

This game is overrated as hell. It's a completely generic cover based TPS with a """deep""" storyline that fedora tipping autists eat up because it makes them feel enlightened. It's 6/10 at best.

This game is fucking garbage what the FUCK is wrong with you? Seriously

Yeah but they’re actually good friendly AIs that are actually useful and not a waste of time.

The gameplay is awful and generic and not fun. The story is cool though.

Attached: clive_barkers_jericho-1684006.jpg (580x831, 84K)

>that are actually useful
they are only good for eating bullets for you, they do a better job of taking fire than giving it to the point that actually ordering them around is pretty much gimping yourself on the harder modes

>YOU COULD HAVE JUST TURNED THE GAME OFF BRO
Is Spec Ops one of the best examples of the fanbase ruining a game? It was an average at best UE3 cover shooter anyway

Here we go again.

One of the worst shooters I have ever played, Drake of the 99 Dragons was more enjoyable than that piece of shit

Its a pleb filter

Wait, why is lugo holding a shotgun?

The player and Walker both have separate credits in the intro and the ending, stop self inserting faggot

We are going to get another few weeks of these threads again aren't we...

It was hamfisted trash.

>game infinitely spawns enemies if you try to kill them with guns
>have to use WP to move forward
>game constantly rubs the moment you couldn't progress unless you performed a certain task in your face for the rest of it
Okay

it's on for cheep on GOG RIGHT NOW
GO GET IT BEFORE SOME CUNT HOLE SPOILS IT FOR YOU

Americans are the bad guys everyone on earth knows that. why the fuck should I like this game?

Attached: msdos_blood.png (647x407, 56K)

Because its not about you , its about Walker
stop self inserting

Attached: 140053-necrovision-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1140, 208K)

Based

Attached: 812AMrTsmaL.jpg (646x868, 167K)

Is there a patch to make this work on Win7? It works on my Win10 laptop for some reason but not the desktop

>I remember playig this game after my second deployment.
>Literally made me puke and i swore off military shooters altogether after that.
Slubtle reminde that the only way to win is to not play the game

Just a reminder that the game DOES NOT guilt you for using white phosphorus, it is guilting Walker and trying to make you uncomfortable.

Just reminder yes it was obvious it was civilians down there if you just looked, however Walker did not look before he decided to use the white phosphorus.

You are not Walker. You are a credited 'special guest' in the opening credits. Stop self inserting.

fucking christ Yea Forums is the worst whenever this comes up

bruh what if war is bad

Attached: phangame.jpg (616x353, 37K)

Is this the thread where we summon the butthurt self-inserters?

Got shilled till heavens when it released and it´s been shilled this week on Yea Forums god knows why.
Cut off your "underrated" bullshit

Og spec ops on ps1 are fun

one of my few 1/10 games. not exaggerating, this game is legit bad.

Just watch Apoc Now or read HoD, fuck,

Attached: 1559577851123.jpg (1296x745, 91K)

Attached: FEcLZNR.jpg (610x804, 326K)

I wanted to like this game but the in mission game-play is super boring compared to the between mission base management. No reason not to ghost everything and ghosting is boring as shit

>war is bad,again

Oh my... I remember smothering sand on my arms to put the fucking stuff out and seeing a private pour water on his leg
>NO PRY STAHP!

this, the only bad parts its when you get you team split

The worst part is at the very beginning where you fight the same blob bullet sponge over and over again for 2 hours, it gets better when new enemies show up that can be headshot