Banjo is a lock

Banjo is a lock
change my mind

Attached: banjos.jpg (1666x1012, 254K)

Too big

Attached: 6b827e1882e6c5312611051d8547750fed1eeeb599ed451d7e980480e6afc8fb.png (1024x1089, 490K)

i'm getting dejavu with this image for some reason

Attached: this puts a smile on dee's face.jpg (1582x1469, 337K)

Attached: V9vfGJ3.jpg (309x522, 24K)

Your last thread just 404’d, give it a rest.

Attached: 58E2EFC1-F0B0-44BA-9830-9F0DC90C66C5.png (300x250, 17K)

But he’s clearly a bear

cope

I literally respect stevefags more than any faggot fuck that would even have the balls to say they want waddle dee.

>Banjo-Redooie
>Banjo and Kazooie in Smash
>Rare Replay goes multiplat
I'm so excited I'm having trouble distracting myself until the reveals.

cope this dick into your mouth haha gottem

third parties only from here on senpai
it was some of reggie's last words to the community

>banjo is a lock
Combination locks are aisle 6E; but, I think you are looking for the breakfast aisle, pal.

Whether it's a new Banjo game or Banjo in Smash, either way we still win. Stevefags have officially lost.

Attached: 1559540440540.png (823x667, 545K)

>banjo is the character who loses twice in one movie
Suit yourself

CLEAN UP ON AISLE 7

Attached: supa-hot-fire.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

My fucking sides

Attached: 1542813095149.jpg (276x182, 13K)

Fucking based. This all the way.

i'd play a nerfed fat banjo that had no air game, no recovery, and would get winded every few seconds.

ASHLEYFAG

Attached: win.png (1011x767, 1024K)

based

Attached: Nuts_and_Bolts_Fat.jpg (497x300, 36K)

>ashley is a witch
>grunty is a witch
Truth is.. the game was rigged from the start.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Every Banjo Kazooie sequel has sold less than the previous title, it's a failure of a franchise. Why would Sakurai make Banjo a paid character and expect people to pay for it with a sales history like that?

I'm sure a new Banjo game would sell awfully. Look how the previous ones did

The cope is real

cope. he's in.

Attached: 1559415545585.png (480x1080, 10K)

The stevefags win if Banjo doesn't get into Smash. The whole Steve v Banjo fuckery revolves around smash.

Banjo is a lock
but not for DLC
i find it strange a lot of rejected stuff (anime belmont counts) are getting into this game now

Attached: file.png (720x379, 657K)

If Banjo gets a new game he's relevant and you lose your whole argument against him.

Either he gets into Smash or his Smash demand gets revitalized in a way that makes Phil Spencer's comments look like a fucking joke in comparison.
If Banjo gets revived you will NEVER be free of Banjo for Smash autism.

Attached: 1400952239418.png (356x293, 168K)

>If Banjo gets a new game he's relevant and you lose your whole argument against him.
but then relevancyfags win this time and people will shit on Isaac, Porky, and Geno at this point after Stevefags lose.

And by all means I'd prefer for Banjo and Kazooie's inclusion to buttfuck every annoying antifag/relevancyfag/whatever out of existence. But ultimately I'm here to see my bear and bird again, not rosterfag drama struggles.

Attached: 1428521927897-0.png (554x439, 45K)

Banjo would sell on name and hype alone. It would advertise itself too. Every website would be talking about it.

I'm sure there's been rumblings of it for years, especially with how well Yooka Laylee did.

Probably because the devs of this game are a bunch of rosterfags. It's only a matter a time before they add Geno and banjo

Porky was never getting in the first place
the lack of Boss Battles mode was more likely to fit the puzzle to why he's missing anyways

That is unfortunate, but Isaac and Geno HAVE costumes. They are in the game. Isaac came back after being cut from 4. And they renewed the GS licence. Plus, Sakurai KNOWS Geno has been wanted and has mentioned him by name on a few occasions. Think about it. This is the only 3rd party he has done this with. He and Mallow are the ONLY things square in this game so far that isnt FF7. I think they're in good hands. They'll get in eventually. Never underestimate the power of the fan. It brought Rool back.

>Every website would be talking about it
Calm down autist

You know it would be all over Youtube and every gaming website, including this one, you stupid faggot.

A lock for what? Brawlhalla? Smash? New game? Remake? Trash? You're not being specific.

Every website went apeshit when Rare was announced to be making a new game until they found out it was a new IP.

It's not my fault you zoomers don't have context for how big Rare is with people because they died a spiritual death before you were old enough to speak.
Imagine if Capcom just fucking vanished into the shovelware void one day. People would never give up waiting for their return and any stirrings would create huge waves.

I'm sure mrbreakfast.com would explode

>Post yfw when all of them get in at once

Attached: Kicking Ass and Making Names.png (1000x628, 1023K)

Says the retard who apparently doesn't realize game journos report on literally every fucking thing, if it's just nothing. fuckers want the clicks

*I* am not going to change your mind, because you are already dead set into your confirmation bias and every logical argument I could give would be dismissed as stevefaggotry.
I'm just going to tell you to wait another weak and try not to kill yourself then.

>another weak
Hi ESLkun

nothing wesntern owned will ever get into smash.