Hello potion seller

Hello potion seller.

Attached: 435634636.jpg (774x625, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

osha.gov/dsg/hazcom/ghd053107.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bSiEB64FyF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

supposing the video was based on real-life events with a few artistic liberties, which historical battle did this exchange preceed?

in a perfect world...

Attached: 1555652167136.jpg (748x1068, 116K)

>make potions that could kill a dragon, let alone a man
>don't sell those potions to anyone who can't handle them
What a shitty buisness model.

In a perfect world his other videos would get more attention.
But this is not a perfect world.

Attached: Wowza.webm (749x475, 783K)

Why do his videos remind me of Oblivion so much?

Attached: 43525235.jpg (800x600, 46K)

because the character models in oblivion look goofy as fuck. very uncanny feeling

The potions were literally too strong for the knight why couldn't he just go and find weaker potions

fuck off potion seller

Potion seller was in the right. He just wanted to protect his brand name because he knew the knight was to weak for them, and at the same time he was protecting the knight's life.

In a perfect world, these threads would get taken down immediately because they're off topic.

Why do people think this is funny?

The potions were too strong for everybody.
The potion seller should have just give the knight his potions.
he isn't responsible for what the knight does with said potions.

but this is not a perfect world

We don't have enough of the lore to say for sure but I think a viable interpretation is that the knight has the character flaw of being unable to admit weakness.

but this is an elder scrolls thread though?

Absurdist humour

It leaves a lasting impression as there is nothing else quite like it.

In a perfect world, faggots like you wouldn't exist...

Attached: perfect.jpg (299x168, 4K)

the potion seller had no idea if the knight was strong or not

I'll tell you this though, a true knight is one who is not afraid to shed tears in front of his fellow man

so maybe...maybe he was strong enough...

because its rpg like duh

shut the fuck up

begone zoomer
it isnt even absurdist retard

Attached: potionseller.jpg (500x411, 49K)

Convince me the potion seller is wrong

Why do you dislike it?

Just sell him the potions you fuckwit.

What is it then?

>create potions for the strongest of men
>a niche market, but evidently enough to stay in business
>the weakest of men enters, demanding potions
>refuse his business so as not to hurt the poor young fellow

potion seller did nothing wrong and the knight needs to be more appreciative that somebody is prioritizing his well-being over a sale

Bake my cake bigot.

reddit

He wasn't by any standard. The most you can accuse him of was being rude.

humor

stop branding yourself with shitty labels to sound intelligent reddit

I think potion seller had a different reason not to sell his potions.I think Potion seller cared about the knight and didn't want him to go into battle.

?

Attached: Puri-Puri-Prisoner_Profile.png (716x716, 376K)

Alright faggot, go out and buy weapons grade plutonium right now.
What's that? You don't have the proper equipment, credentials, or even personal reputation to buy it? Nobody wants to sell you a nuke?
Well fuck. However do they stay in business?

Why wouldnt a potion SELLER sell his potions?
I could understand if he was an alchemist with some autistic drive ala Beetoven or Socrates who dabbles in potions who that are too strong for mortal men to test the limits of potion creating. However he is a potion SELLER a merchant who refuses a customer for seemingly no reason other than “he looks weak”.

Attached: 73F9CA3A-4366-4C30-9A6F-5999AEB6EAA8.jpg (1024x999, 61K)

This is the worst take I have read all week, I seriously can not fathom someone having an opinion this dumb.

see

The potion seller did not want to be known as that guy who killed a Nobel Knight with one of his potions, thats worse for business then being rude

He sells a product. Anyone should have the opportunity to buy it. If no one can handle his potions, he shoulnd't have sold them in the first place.
Giving the knight a fair warning is allright, but denying him the potions isn't.
Every supermarket sellls bleach even though it could kill a person if said person drinks it.
Buying the potions is the knights own decision and the potion seller can't be held accountable for what the knight does with the potions

The only thing that makes the video actually funny is how the guy has so much trouble to not crack up. Him struggling so much with not losing his shit is what makes me laugh every time.
Otherwise it's just generic obsurdism, which is ok, but that's not the memorable part imo.

see

seething
because he appreciates their power and doesn't want to give the guy things he thinks he doesn't deserve

But the potions would kill the traveler, they were too strong for him.

there doesn't seem much special about that video but it is charming as hell I dunno why

>Why respect knights when my potions can do anything that you can

This hot take is generally how I think about magic in fantasy.

The knight was going into battle and he wanted only the strongest potions so that he could toss them at the dragon
The shopkeeper was in the wrong here

What do you think the potions would have done? Healing? Strength?
Would he have simply exploded if he could not contain their power ?
I need to know

List of IRL potions you literally cannot buy:
osha.gov/dsg/hazcom/ghd053107.html
You Amerifats are fucking retarded. The fact that walmart has every type of croc you want doesn't mean there isn't shit you can't buy no matter how much your sister-wife bitches at the manager.

who are the potion seller's main customers, actual dragons?

No common salesman sells weapons grade plutonium, but the potion seller sells his wares to the public.
That's a false equivalent.

it's so simple and naive, it feels genuine.

The potion seller didnt want his reputation to be ruined by the knight who was clearly inexperienced with handling grandmaster craft potions

It has, unironically, SOUL
And by that I simply mean he has lots of charisma and a charming kind of humour

Would you make love with him?

Attached: 1555163207045.png (686x610, 672K)

His potions are actually poison, he only sells for rogue

Puri Puri Prisoner is probably my favorite anime character from the past decade, if only because his name is clever. Same with Iairon.

This is your daily scheduled reminder that the soundtrack version is far superior to the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSiEB64FyF8

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

reminder not to trust the hero's lies

where did you pull that fact from? your ass? because its clearly not anywhere in the video that the seller is just peddling shit out in the streets

My dad had five penises...

>why don't they just give powerful, dangerous drugs to any retard with stacks of cash?
>it's good for business!
You fucks are why Micheal Jackson is dead.

Attached: 2018clinical_f1.jpg__1200x1200_q85_subsampling-2.jpg (735x579, 38K)

How is one too weak for a potion? What if he just wanted healing potions? Will they overall you so hard you'll explode or something? Then by that logic, he is actually a poison seller, and his front business is a fraud and should be executed by being forced to drink his own potions, of which i'm sure, he's nowhere near strong enough to be drinking either.

Attached: I wonder.jpg (533x430, 32K)

You guys did punch yourself in the dick before posting right?

The potion seller is no common salesman, his potions are only for the strongest beings and you are clearly not of the strongest you're clearly the weakest.

Go take a months dose of your depression/tranny medications and report back. I'll wait.