Vita Thread

vita.hacks.guide/

Hack it, just do it. Takes like 30 minutes.

What are you gents playing?

Attached: 1559521858683.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MCEjdK0
psv.altervista.orc
gbatemp.net/threads/omega-labyrinth-menu-translation-help-needed.470420/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vita sucks ass.

what the fuck is up with all the vita shilling lately? No need for more than one thread about it, and no reason to discuss it outside of /hbg/

This is the only thread though.

Also it's a good handheld just unsupported.

This is the only Vita thread on the board right now.

What are some of the best titty rpgs on the Vita? I want to play them to see if they actually have good gameplay.

I have noticed constant Vita threads, but yeah this is the only one active at the moment
Haven't hacked my Vita yet, playing Rabi Ribi. I was very skeptical at first due to the price, but I eventually caved due to the good reviews and I think it's actually pretty awesome. I'm gonna hack my PSTV soon, I picked that up for $20 back when they were on sale

Where do the games come from after I hack it?

You can play Uno with it like PS3

Attached: playing with PS3.jpg (600x610, 44K)

I LOVE MY HANDHELDS, vita, 3ds, or switch. They’re all great and hacked.

Attached: C989B1BE-A067-4A85-B122-A685A3A10789.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

Well there's Valkyrie Drive, and the Senran Kagura games but those aren't really RPGs. Not really sure of anything I'd call a titty RPG for the Vita. There's some fanservice-y VNs I guess. I'm probably super wrong, I just don't know any off the top of my head

Ohio.

Attached: IMG_20190601_071658434.jpg (4096x2304, 2.96M)

>Not really sure of anything I'd call a titty RPG for the Vita
Omega Labyrinth. So titty that even the plot revolves around titties.

mGBA sux

>favorite game on the vita was Soul Sacrifice
>they come out with an enhanced edition but i have to pay full price for it

Shame. Also idk why If I bought spyro year of the dragon on the ps3 why I cant play it on the vita? Why only selected PS1 games work on it? Sony is dumb

That's not a Vita thread.

>midnight purple 3DS
Good tastes

>half the thread is about the 3DS and switch
>no game discussion whatsoever just hacking
Not a vita thread.

Does this have an English translation for the Vita?

Yes.

>no one using grips
ya guys hate your wrists or something?

Attached: vita.jpg (2016x1512, 788K)

Isn't that game like, heavily censored? Because Sony.

OL Z or the regular version?

I took a break from Omega Labyrinth and downloaded Trails in the Sky Evo games. I beat Cold Steel 1 before I played these games, probably a mistake but they seem interesting. So far enjoying FC Evo.

Attached: Vita.jpg (1800x1040, 1.24M)

honestly yes, playing patapon on my original vita is carpal tunnel waiting to happen

anyone got a vita chart? I only have Dragon Crown, Patapon 1 and 2, Persona 4, and Disgaea 3. Want a proper collection.

Just OL. OLZ is the sequel to OL, its not an enhanced version.

I couldn't stand it, I was playing Monster Hunter on a new XL 3DS, trying to play with that piece of shit c stick was killing me. Found a proper grip for it and got never looked back.

Attached: 3ds.jpg (2016x1504, 488K)

Wish I didn't miss out on physical La-Mulana bros

Attached: 1503975129848.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

imgur.com/a/MCEjdK0

Like this?

Danganronpa is really cool if you like VNs. I thought the Vita was perfect for those

I've heard mixed things about La-Mulana. I wanna buy it, but I'm not down for the whole "super duper punishing and confusing" thing. Is that aspect overblown or yeah is that pretty much exactly it
Also have you played Bunny Must Die? Is that good too?

>imgur.com/a/MCEjdK0
yes just like this

I don't have a Vita, though. What does one go for now? Do I still have to get an overpriced proprietary memory stick?

Ya know

Does it come with english subtitles? haven’t messed around with adding custom stuff to games

Nice timing OP, got one recently and finished hacking it minutes ago.
Now what the fuck do I do with it?
Also recommend me good themes.

Attached: 1557955232302.jpg (698x569, 129K)

It’s a powerful device that people can take advantage of.

Look through the custom theme manager for themes. Or go directly to the website:

psv.altervista.orc [replace orc with org, idk why it won't let me post the link]

Honestly though, I prefer just to make my own themes.

OLZ is much better
OLZ is not translated (thanks sony)

>vita shilling
It is no longer being made
This is more like piracy shilling which is cool

Fuck off Komi poster

>powerful*
*except the emulators suck so it's effectively no better than a psp from 2004

>released in 2011
>powerful

That has nothing to do with power.

You still have to buy one, unless you want to "pirate" some ps vita, even that would be hard, since you can't find them anywhere.

>Hack console
>All you do is play OLD ASS ANCIENT GAMES

Vita aint worth getting and you piracy fuckers keep proving it every damn day!

Damn. Can't seem to get the translation for OL to run on my Vita. Every time I get by the opening it gives me error CR-12828-1

>CR
C2*

>All you do is play OLD ASS ANCIENT GAMES
That's not all we play. But its easier to show off the existence of homebrew in a thread picture with a Nintendo game on a Vita rather than a Vita game that may or may not be pirated.

Patch the game first. Protip for the future: Update all your games to the current version before applying any English patches.

>can't find them anywhere
Local gamestop (3 different stores) have like 20. Pawn shops have em and so does ebay

The vast majority of the game is doable provided you're observant and read the manual, though there will definitely be a few puzzles that will stump you. I think I had to look at a guide maybe 4 times though that was for a 40 hour run. Don't let it discourage you.

Ah it works now. Thanks user. I'll get into the habit of updating before patching.

So this will run Vita games then right? Is it just drag and drop for the games after that?

Pretty much yeah.

>Is it just drag and drop for the games after that?
Yes.

I still don't have one for my 3ds, but my hori one for Vita feels fuckin great

exactly like this thread, at least wait until the old one dies to make a new one

>nothing about the 3DS or Switch
>people talking about games
>exactly
kys

What guide did you use to add translations?

gbatemp.net/threads/omega-labyrinth-menu-translation-help-needed.470420/

Guide? All you need is repatch for most translations.

>get psvsd through the mail and try installing it
>break PCB trying to remove battery cable
>tfw tard
>order new motherboard and get 2 day shipping
>mfw it arrived today
>go through process of swapping out broken jp motherboard for a new usa one
>mfw it turns on
>mfw version 3.15
Now I'm gonna figure out a way to install enso with just the sd card in the psvsd.

Attached: 1514121510153.gif (283x204, 3.46M)

I recently fixed the low battery bug, now I can't survive traveling without my vita.
On my last trip I replayed vallhalla and Kirby amazing mirror.
I want to get good at Hatsune Miku but damn I hate how the mapping is made based on the vocals and not for the rhythm/beat.

Attached: IMG_20190604_011717.jpg (1920x1920, 462K)

>low battery bug
?

dont i need a sd card for that? i have the slim version

Even with full battery you get low battery warnings, sometimes even turning off the vita.
You only have to open the vita and unplug and plug the battery. Some say it's due to dust.

Attached: IMG_20190604_011657.jpg (700x718, 100K)

Nice user, glad it worked out.