ITT: scams

ITT: scams

Attached: barkley 2.jpg (1126x718, 208K)

You can put any kickstarter project here.

It simply wasn't meant to end like this
I loved Barkley 1 when I played it years ago, shit like this disappoints me to no end

Attached: 1728da0214cd8f5127228f42958b61a7[1].png (350x21, 2K)

>Overrated meme game
Good.
Grow up.

Stop pretending you're old enough to have played Barkley 1, zoomer.

Attached: stillnorelease.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

I hate that this game is just obviously too good to be true and even if it ever happens it will never be able to live up to the vision.

Attached: lmabox.jpg (377x134, 8K)

>mfw I've never donated to a kickstarter or patreon

Attached: b4ed5.jpg (1351x1334, 151K)

Boomer, zoomer, scroomer, whatever. Even if you liked the first one, you should never try putting money into a sequel until it's actually released, if that.

as a wannabe dev who will one day be tempted to use kickstarter, what do i have to do to convince you the game is going to happen?

If you have time to make a "trailer" for your game on kickstarter, you have time to finish it faggot. Why would I ever give you money when you've proven to me that you are already making it for free, money or no money.

>guys who only made rpgmaker games can't deliver on a made from scratch game
Surprise

The scammiest scam that has ever been scammed

Attached: Yogventures_landing_screen.png (851x315, 358K)

nah from the looks of it, it wasnt a scam, they tried pretty hard and just couldnt hack it. pretty sad overall

cater to trumptards (95% of Yea Forums)

at this point, nobody with a brain will be convinced until the game actually comes out. kickstarter has become a great way for "indie devs" to milk money out of suckers while pretending to make games that will never be finished.

>mfw the only Kickstarter I've backed was the TruForce MegaMan X

Attached: 1556212984886.jpg (960x720, 185K)

do what Toby Fox did and shill a demo first

Make half the game first.
Or have an already successful project.
And don't change things half way in like System Shock.

I was here before Obama was a thing. And then Obama was a thing. And then Trump was a thing. Trust me, never cater to politics. They're as fickle as a fart

>fated to never go anywhere because it was about Youtubers, as loose of an idea that you could possibly have
>still made a shitload of kickstarter bux
>one of the groups ran off with the money
I'm honestly surprised it ever got off the ground for one, but I feel bad for anyone who put in money and saw it literally vanish.

Attached: 1549098796646.jpg (719x693, 80K)

They deserved to lose the money.

>No replies from SC babies
They finally realized they're never getting it. Only took 10 years.