You'll never own this kind of a house

>you'll never own this kind of a house

Attached: 20190604062005_1.jpg (2560x1440, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yatzer.com/silver-house-olivier-dwek/slideshow/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a home in the middle of nowhere where you can be seen all the time because it has only glass as walls

Sounds great to get robbed every day. Also doing your grocery shopping will be fun in the middle of nowhere

>Be poorfag in poor country
>You'll never own any kind of a house

Attached: image:32625.jpg (1000x736, 76K)

Disgusting architecture

>torrented hitman 2 because poorfag student
>pc is shit and constantly get microstutter because of shit cpu
>always 100% cpu
>also have that saving game problem and can't save the game

sucks. i'll need a new computer just to play this game without stutter and lag.

Attached: hitman2_2018_12_23_06_52_47_524.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

While in principle I agree that the 'international style' is a pretty abhorrent and unfitting style in most locations, I find that in these barren, grim places on the edge of the world, it takes on something of the vernacular.

You clearly have no understanding of how private property of rich people works.

There are usually fences around the large provate domain with cameras and one or twp guards checking it up from some shack a mile or two away.

And doing your "grocery shopping" isn't a thing, you have a kitchen that is re-stocked on a weekly/bi-weekly basis and you get all your stuff from there.

fuck you, I love it.

Attached: A-long-garage-design-with-frosted-door-and-fascinating-lighting-under-the-pool-in-the-middle-of-a-wi (1134x1700, 246K)

why do you want a house that looks like an open office?

rich people can afford to move to a civilized country

Never ever.

Attached: 7af962508aa3b16f0388a8eaf0e6a713b87b8f73.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

I'd say I'm pretty damn close to "this kind of house" or past it. Obviously don't want to post my shit up.

How much memory do you have? I had the same problem with saving that it either took a while or just stopped the game from working. Went from 8 to 16gb and it started to work like a charm.

Send me money pls richanon

I live in a shithole, so even if I had the money, it would be a waste

Isn't that the house from the human centipede?

If you had the money to buy a house like that, just move out retard.

>Only one way in and out.
Just asking to die in a fire.

>You'll never own a house

Considering median income for millenials is 21k and a massive portion are submerged in endless debt for a useless education, no shit sherlock

Eat my pussy.

i have 16gb. it's my 4 core processor which is shit. hitman is very cpu intensive and anything less than 6 cores gets bottlenecked hard especially in maps like the india one with loads of npc's on screen

Funnily enough that's New Zealand to a T, which is where that map is set

Just go thru the window. u silly

why wasnt i just born rich bros

yatzer.com/silver-house-olivier-dwek/slideshow/1

Attached: p2_silver_house_olivier_dwek_architectures_photo_serge_anton_yatzer_0.jpg (1660x935, 339K)

I dont like flat roofs. I live on the mountain. There is only one block on top of me. If I had my way I would be even higher on a platform like the jetsons.

>all those poorfags in this ITT thread

Attached: 1558681377275.gif (500x281, 707K)

my dream house. I want to live in there.

Attached: 432-park-avenue-manhattan-residential-tower-architecture.jpg (880x880, 120K)

I thought New Zealand was pretty well off. Compared to Ausfailia, at least.

>mfw this thread

Attached: me.jpg (312x258, 29K)

you lost the ovarian lottery

and then you remember how much of a pain it would be cleaning it and how you'd sit in one room shitposting on Yea Forums and playing video games anyway

I wanna live off innawoods near a river with a patch of land I can work
Fuck technology

Attached: 272948.jpg (661x721, 34K)

Just make it in minecraft lol