youtu.be/qfVk4bhR60k
youtube.com/watch?v=UyRuCEByfzE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YrSeMEAGQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what 90's babies call entertainment

>ecelebs

based

A miserable sad sack of shit.

His Final Fantasy unboxing video has legitimate artistic merit, unintentional or not.

Reminder that dsp beat the final boss of sekiro in 3 tries meanwhile it took everyone else hours

you all are just mad he rakes in more russian mail order bride puss than any detractor or fred cuchs could ever

>and yet he's redemption runs get worst every time
KEK

Stop watching
My life has gone to shit and watching and laughing at him made me finally realize I was doing so to cover my own insecurities

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj0N-GJZLMc
I am literally in tears right now

Attached: approval.gif (480x360, 1.92M)

absolute kino

How he outlives literally everyone is unironically based.

What ever he's raking in, I guarantee it isn't anything worth the 10 or so years of being a laughingstock/punching bag for all to mock and ridicule

It's both inspiring and pathetic how he manages to hang on while suffering near universal dislike and outright hate while doing absolute nothing to improve himself and his content. B^Uckley has actually improved his art even though he has a genuine wall of fans who will defend him forever. Dobson at least is fading away into Bolivion and he attempted to improve and court different audiences. But Phil manages to pump out the same awful content day after day with no self-reflection or attempts to improve or grow and he's done it through some of the most viscous and targeted hate. When you look at a cockroach you can marvel at how well adapted it is to carry on through almost any hardships, but when I look a Phil all I see is a sick joke only a cruel good could have devised. Phil is without any redeeming qualities doomed to forever wallow in mediocrity but somehow he thrives in being forever on the edge of failure. Dickens couldn't write a character this singular and fascinating.

Attached: 1539450406997.webm (720x404, 2.73M)

I need that money, to pay my bills.

15pbp

All of his detractors are third world spics who cant speak english or edit videos properly so hes based in my book.

I don't feel so good, guys...

Attached: IMG_20190601_115655.jpg (294x224, 12K)

he's gettin older, so are you

the sheer genius of this video can never be understated

bbbbased

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Why is he so fat

same reason any person is fat

It's all because KiwiFarms was obsessed with finding their "Next Chris Chan" They bombed hard with JustinRPG because somehow that man's autism transcended even Chris's and made him immune to any trolling tactics. Then they turned their sights on DSP, but their obsession in an ironic sense makes him able to clutch onto life every time.

His persona TIHYDP is kino

>DSP is fascinating
Not really.

>did not bother to filter the beeping sound
RAW CONTENT!

Based. I love his playthroughs. He's unbreakable and unstoppable. Loves his fans and interacts with them and also answers messages fast..

He is funny when he either rages or when he makes low brow jokes, sadly he has really toned himself back lately so he isn't that funny anymore.

I prefer Brightside Bob.

When he is swearing and talking shit, or talking about tits he is at his best. Otherwise he isn't fun to watch at all.

The King of Hate literally cannot be stopped. He's outlived every single person/entity that has mocked him, and will continue to do so. He's also the best Super Street Fighter II Turbo in the U.S.

Over the years I’ve come to respect him as a man. He takes all this shit very well and will likely still exist as DSP until the heat death. I still hate his laugh and will never watch him.

>"kojima is a cock sucker"
based

Seems like the most lazy uneducated fat piece of shit since the dawn of time
>still puts out content
>has outlived a fuckton of far better and funnier people
Not sure how he does it but he is pretty based just by still existing

He is known for being outrageous, being angry, saying silly shit, attacking developers etc.

He should keep doing that. If you're too milktoast nobody will notice you at all.

>saying silly shit, attacking developers etc.
half the shit he used to say, he can't say anymore because of how cucked the internet is nowadays.

T H A N K S F O R T H E M O N E Y D U M M I E S

You guys do realize the only reason these threads pop up is so that Swagginz can low-key advertise him freely and play him up to be this "God among men" type person just to please hos master some more, right?

Where's that one autist that likes to spam those anti eceleb images? Or his he too busy having double standards to focus on any eceleb thread that doesn't specifically piss him off?

True but you still gotta ride the line a bit cause that's why people watch, also he needs to turn comments on with his videos. Most people are so used to being able to comment on videos, that when you turn them off they stop watching.

I watch his videos sometimes and feel like saying something, and you just can't so you tend to goto the re-uploaders and comment there instead.

>low-key

Attached: 1500474413509s.jpg (150x190, 6K)

What are you taking about?
He has ripped pecs, dood

>kiwifarms tries to turn DSP into the next Chris Chan
>instead a "DSP Cinematic Universe" gets created featuring DSP, LTG, and Wings since they're always crossing paths somehow
>Even though everyone sees the Holy Salty Trinity as a bunch of assholes, kiwifarms gets hated because they keep taking things too far (see: Catfish Saga)
>Best trolls are the guys who only care about angering DSP, LTG, and/or Wings rather than actively trying to ruin their lives.

Why is his shirt just gibberish

/ourguy/ full stop

DSP is the kind of streamer that is only really entertaining on certain types of games, unless you're already a fan.

When Sekiro came out I was more hyped to watch him that play it myself, just cause I knew it was gonna be entertaining to watch. Didn't dissapoint either desu.

Attached: dsp_fans.png (1485x730, 1.13M)

youtu.be/qfVk4bhR60k

Why'd he pick the name Digital Signal Processor Gaming?

He has some SJW mods who get huffy and tone him back now.

the based god

dogs are so fucking ugly

>gets hated because they keep taking things too far
>watch a 10minutes "this is not how you play" video
>get recommended an 8 hour sperg fest of people watching DSP eating fast food garbage and commenting on it

Attached: dsp_shower.gif (386x270, 1.03M)

He needs to stop playing MLB and replace it with Street Fighter. If DSP had Street Fighter 2 or 5 as his main game whenever there aren't new releases, he would be at 1k+ subs already.
DSP fans are cute.

t.

Attached: tumblr_mndavxrPLK1rtsb6ko1_500.gif (500x225, 497K)

Those merchs are cool as fuck tho

Attached: 1516616064683.jpg (748x748, 556K)

I’m starting to think it’s a charade. No one can be this legitimately retarded and live on their own.

>milktoast

The only entertaining part of post-camcorder DSP is the losers who attempt to make fun of him. Watching them get outed as autists, criminals, or literal basement dwellers is oddly satisfying. Listening to them attempt to justify making daily streams about someone who plays video games in a way they don't like is just bizarre.

Attached: 1487810887022.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I wonder if he is retarded sometimes, youtube ranks videos based on engagement and he turns off engagement.

Then wonders why his detractors show up before him in the search...

stream chat ruined him desu

Phil is undoubdetly based

Attached: based_DSP2.png (596x540, 145K)

Someone tell him to fucking play Mordhau already, it will be funny as fuck.

This. His autistic kiwifarms "fanbase" is more entertaining to troll and laugh at than Phil himself

youtube.com/watch?v=UyRuCEByfzE

unironically better than anything harmony korine has put out in 25 years

I want to say that his "any publicity is good publicity" strategy has kept him in business for a long time. Or that it's some kind of Twitch acting. But he only has a few hundred viewers unless he's doing a drama stream, which is nothing for a guy who's been doing it long as him.

>Bizarre
Not really. It's kind of like a zoo. You get to look in from the safety of another streamer stream and watch all the idiots in Phil's stream pretend like they fit in when in reality they're all just have a really bad case of Stockholm Syndrome

I honestly feel like some people just found out about him through some Youtube compilation and thought all the hate has unironic and then just jumped on the bandwagon because of 'internet culture' or some shit. He seems like a pretty alright guy and honestly I think when he complains it's a very 'every man' style of complaining.

Trash.
So perfect for Yea Forums.

ok phil

ONLY REASON WHY HE FELL OFF BECAUSE HE ALLOWED THE INTERNET TO RUIN HIM. nobody actually gives a shit what anyone does especially a fucking YouTuber. He should have just addressed the shit once in a YouTube video and kept going.

The only entertaining thing about DSP are his pre-streams. Watching him play actual video games is boring as shit

Hey everyone it's the guy!

Kino
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YrSeMEAGQs

it gave him a fuck ton of publicity that's for sure and in the end he's the last one standing. He who laughs last, laughs best. Unironically based.

Attached: dsp_catches_the_plague.png (857x677, 665K)

His downfall began long before the masturbation stream. He insulted Kojima one too many times and autismos began to take notice

He's a loud asshole who isn't good at video games. That said I can't hate the guy because he's still chuggin along making a living playing the fucking things despite being an unfunny, guy who sucks at video games.

>Last one standing
What the hell does that even mean? This isn't an arena, you brainlet. The only reason everyone stopped laughing was because they all got bored and moved on. That doesn't mean what he did wasn't any less stupid and embarrassing.

DSP apologists are some of the weirdest people on the planet.

He's not a "pretty alright guy", he's definitely a bit of a cunt but so are hundreds of hugely successful streamers so I can't really fault him much for it. The hate is definitely overblown, he's an entertaining character and I'll leave it at that, I'd never directly give him money but he's good entertainment and I don't wish ill on him.

i seriously hate him

Are you retarded? that's a good thing and funny.

His "downfall" happened because he got older and stopped being an edgy boy.

Also his detractors don't make videos about him because they hate him, they do it for fucking money. Not only do they put ads on the videos they put multiple ads on them.

These fuckers have failed channels and the only way they can get attention is off someone else.

In an era of miriad two faced youtubers pandering with friendship simulation to their audience comprised mostly of 12 year olds and lonely losers, this man simply does not give a fuck and revels on his negative image from being an his honest ass self.
Based.

Salty detractor lollllll get bent buddy

DSP didn't get better, everything else got worse

I forgot to mention that he also recognizes Kojima as the hack that he is.

Are you retarded sir?

Misery loves company, not surprising Yea Forums of all places has a sect of cult worshipers that act like his labored breathing is "Quality Content".

I need you to pay my bills okay?

I bet he fucked your underage girlfriend

>tfw i didn't realize that kojima wasn't perfect until MGS5

>The only reason everyone stopped laughing was because they all got bored and moved on
LOL. That's a funny way of saying "faggot kojima kids started getting doxxed and decided that they better stop before someone sent packages to their stepmom's doublewide".

Attached: E45B5DB2-0698-41ED-BA61-280BDC515C81.png (1334x750, 1.27M)

timeless kino

Uh oh, it's starting to project. I must have upset it.

No one was doxxed though. Unless you mean the fuccbois that browse Phil's website and have their IPs held hostage by literally every moderator that patrols that site.

imagine wasting countless hours of your life watching shitty podcasts and 4 hour long 'tihydp' videos all dedicated to one largely uninteresting guy who isnt very good at games. i remember trying to watch one of the dark souls videos and it was fucking boring.

Attached: 1415910484342.png (480x480, 225K)

THYDP can be decent compilations and aren't necessarily made maliciously, but most of the time they're made by total mongs who can't edit video to save their lives. The podcasts were always pure autism, glad they fucked off.

kojima that COCKSUCKER!

who tevin here?

/ourguy/

dark dave restream