BANJO IS GETTING A REVIVAL!

twitter.com/ExquisiteGamin3/status/1134892990374260736

>Exclusively makes figurines for promotional tie-ins i.e. for Crash, Spyro, and Sonic Mania
>Banjo figurine teased, confirming that a Banjo revival is coming
>Phil Spencer tweets that 14 Xbox Game Studio games are being shown at E3

twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1134216118086750214

Fuck Smash! Banjo is back baby!

Attached: I'm baaaack.png (929x928, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICY7ON8PgM4
youtube.com/watch?v=_zsL_FfMOrU
youtube.com/watch?v=D60HTdBckxM
youtube.com/watch?v=fNpiTGO4Isg
youtube.com/watch?v=fID3xXEjdw0
youtube.com/watch?v=zi4fy0IJovA
youtube.com/watch?v=KwPngXHfxnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ePgIGmYv-sY
youtube.com/watch?v=FOou8O2qMa0
youtube.com/watch?v=KbXEk011YIU
youtube.com/watch?v=cLM2BGZbf7w
youtu.be/fmHDfsJHqXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA
twitter.com/ExquisiteGamin3/status/1134892990374260736
okaycool.ca/2018/09/20/banjo-kazooie-new-studio-will-have-to-make-sequel-for-fans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's time Banjobros

Attached: 1558991078027.gif (245x155, 312K)

fuck off and stop falseflagging, your last thread was deleted for a reason

Attached: 1542101836415.png (291x300, 87K)

God I hope this happens

Attached: 1559453397757.gif (249x187, 3.24M)

>Fuck smash

So much this

Gimme a N.Sanity/Reignited styled of BK and BT

And what reason was that?

Let me guess, you're another Steveposter who is absolutely SEETHING over the fact Banjo is getting a revival?

Get the fuck over it dumb blockhead!

Attached: 1559589983879.gif (500x265, 491K)

How FUCKING STUPID are you people? Everything related to the Banjo series has gone nowhere but to the shitter and you retarded fuckers are still going to get hyped and preorder whatever garbage gets announced someday, even if it isn't this.
Were you dropped on your fucking heads on a child?

Attached: 1499938164470.png (852x1268, 325K)

Is it going to be a sugary or health oriented cereal?

>And what reason was that?
because you're a shitposter that's blatantly falseflagging

Attached: 1554852551963.jpg (601x496, 76K)

Jannies, could you 404 this thread too?

>obsessed with the cereal mascot argument.

Can't you at least be happy that Banjo is coming back?

HAHAHAHAH LETS POST FUNNY WOJAKS THAT'LL TOTALLY GET THESE BANJOFAGS TO STOP RIGHT

Attached: 1540674745494.jpg (1024x901, 39K)

can't you stop trying to instigate a flamewar?

Don't play with my fucking feelings user. I've been waiting for this moment 3/4s of my life

Attached: 1543617799821.png (745x612, 579K)

>flame wars!? on Yea Forums!?

What, for talking about VIDEO GAMES?
Jesus christ, you guys are obsessed.

Banjo's getting a revival, is it not? Banjo is an extremely popular series that everyone still loves to this day, so why am I not allowed to celebrate over it?

>Microsoft conference
>Reggie comes out with Bowser
>Banjo is revealed
>then a Smash trailer plays
>Marcus Fenix chainsaws Joker and then Banjo appears

Can't you impatient fags just wait until the direct is out? People on this site always try to predict characters and they are always wrong.

Attached: th.jpg (474x366, 21K)

pretty nice

what about KI2? Is that really happening too?

It's not a flame war. I literally just started a thread that is informing towards the fact Banjo is getting a revival.

Are we not allowed to talk about that anymore? Nowhere did I mention Steve or any of that bullshit. I'm just happy for Banjo.

Nice literal who unverified Twitter account with fewer followers than me.

Nice falseflagging

it's not a Smash thread hank. Banjo is getting a revival, and it will happen at Microsoft's conference, not Nintendo.

Seriously fuck Smash. I'm tired of that cancerous community.

my b

I'm not engaging in any of your family feud bullshit. Let's just be happy Banjo is coming back.

Was wondering why the janitors deleted the last thread. Maybe they ARE refusteves..

It would make sense why they don't ban anyone who shitposts with that asinine render.

Attached: 1554792909991.png (640x480, 455K)

You're jinxing it

Attached: 1559177374858.png (1500x1500, 187K)

it's because these threads have no substance at all, they only exist to intigate a flamewar. OP isn't even attempting to encourage discussion of any sort about this and it's been spammed so much that there's nothing left to discuss about the rumors either. Plus, steve shitposting threads are absolutely removed as well for the same reason. It's embarrassing how desperately you're trying to stir shit.

We're all in this together bro.

Attached: 1558747591573.png (860x528, 433K)

*AHEM* FUCK BANJO

Attached: ad4890c97ae2c52438c7cd0f817803f1.jpg (1080x1080, 207K)

>same literal-who company made a ryu toy for street fighter despite not having an obvious tie-in
>phil spencer announces 14 vaporware games, and there's a good chance banjo isn't in any of them
>banjofags ignore the obvious holes in their logic because they have grinch leak 2.0 telling them what they want to hear
yikes!

Attached: 1557090344059.png (700x592, 313K)

I don't know why but this image cracks me up

user, this is Yea Forums, it's only ok to talk about forgottable AAA GOTY movies of the week.

LET ME SEE YOUR GUH-HUH FACE

Attached: ONLYAFEWDAYSMORE.png (823x667, 545K)

would you rather it be kazooie or tooie?

Attached: bsrjrthnk.jpg (194x260, 8K)

OP here.

Honestly you sound extremely paranoid. 90% of the threads on Yea Forums are stealth off-topic threads, yet I make a thread about a beloved video game series basically confirmed to be getting a revival and somehow it's a flame war?

Is this what Steveposting has done to the Banjo fandom? We can't support our favorite character anymore? Honestly this is fucking bullshit.

Let me openly state that I don't want a war. I want all fanbases to quit fighting amongst each other. And for those of you who are unhappy about Banjo's revival you can just post in a different thread.

I am gladly willing to have a discussion about this, but so far all i'm getting are schizo-tier responses falsely accusing me of being a falseflagger and samefagging. This is only tearing us apart anymore.

Can we not be civil about this?

Attached: 1541962233487.jpg (659x559, 57K)

Banjoniggers have actually surpassed Genofags. I'm impressed.

Stevies are in full denial now that the iconic bear and bird duo finally have a chance now huh? Cope.

Attached: 1544034801174.png (900x900, 391K)

Oh shut up. Not to burst your bubble but Yea Forums isnt one person and not all of us instigate your little temper tantrum. All I see are anons excited at the prospect of a new game after 10 years. All you and your breed are doing are
>boohoo smash bros
Take your shite game and leave if you want to talk about it.

sorry but your previous thread and posts made it perfectly clear what your motive was for making these threads.

I don't see why we can't have both

SHUT UP
SHUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Attached: steve JUST.png (658x466, 24K)

Why not both? Crash had his trilogy give Banjo is his collection

you missed the previous thread, OP was blatantly falseflagging to try and start shit and was rightfully being called out for it by basically every reply that wasn't his own before the thread got deleted.

Jesus. Take a hike. Not everything is smash bros you dweeb.

From what I can tell you're only person in here who is trying to cause us to fight amongst each other.

What, is the cult of Steve mass flagging every Banjo thread these days? Let's just stop the bullshit and stop fighting! We can both exist in peace!

I'm so excited
>Banjo-Redooie
>Banjo and Kazooie in Smash
>Because we found out about it ahead of time I get two doses of stevefag tears, one now and one at the reveal

Attached: 1356822140754.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

id rather he got in over banjo

Attached: rnc.jpg (800x1353, 242K)

My last thread was meant to be a celebration for Banjo and that's it. Nowhere did I mention Steve and I even clarified at this point, I don't give a shit whether Banjo is in Smash. I'm just happy the series is getting revived. Is that so fucking wrong??

Yo anons how does Tooie hold up? Just found the cartridge while cleaning up stuff

Zoomer shit, don't play it

Sony tried to remake it, but then fucked it up.

but would it come to PC?
imagine HD Banjo with mod support

Attached: mayumihitomi.gif (374x586, 1.11M)

huh, that's funny, I didn't once mention smash...

Hold on would it a duology? Wouldn't it have Diddy Kong Racing or Gruntys Revenge too? Are those considered Banjo lore?

It's literally the best selling game in the series
Also
> Sony
It's Insomniac Games

finally, an opportunity to rearrange Kazooie's intestinal system in HD

>part those feathers to find that sweet warm cloaca
Big, if true.

Attached: D7_Q_mFW4AIC4qv.jpg (823x667, 85K)

Fuck you op. Here, I expected another shitty smash thread and instead you are getting my hopes up for something good.

>dkr
>lore

i'm not a "stevie," i actually doubt we're getting a microsoft character at all. stop spamming the board with your garbage.

You've got Banjo Pilot if you need your fix

Otherwise you'll get Nuts 'N Bolts

What do you want an apology? Eat shit.

Probably with how Microsoft's recent history has been of moving all their games to PC, but I definitely do think a Switch port is coming at some point because of how buddy buddy Nintendo + Microsoft have been.

I don't think Rare Replay is coming to Switch though as it would have to be reworked out the ass with how heavily it relies on 360 backwards compatability.

yeah nah fuck off not buying it, already in this thread you're doing the same shit you did last thread with these garbage wojack edits and shitposts everywhere; some examples: These threads are absolute cancer trash and shouldn't exist. Nobody is even attempting to discuss the implications of the rumors and are purely here to shitpost and meme. That's why the previous thread was deleted and I'd be shocked if this one isn't soon.

it will be sequel to nuts&bolts

Don't do this user. I want Banjo back too, but being this presumptious and acting like an ass is just going to bite you harder if it's wrong and only a figurine or something.

It'll be shit and sell poorly

Based

Attached: banjo_bear_02.png (266x367, 102K)

12 years isn’t very long.

MOJANG

Banjo is not being announced at E3. The lineup was already leaked.

God, i hope the last remaining 3 characters are characters Japanese players really wanted.

Crash belongs in there more than either of them

Seething Snoy

I think it'll strictly be Kazooie + Tooie. They'll have their work cut out for them with those two games alone, whoever ends up being contracted for the project.

>An actually logical Banjo speculah thread that doesnt want to have nothing to do with Smash.

SOLD!

Attached: 77-2771.png (640x480, 12K)

yeah, no matter what they do they wouldn't be able to bring back the glory of RC2 and 3

Sony funded the remake and the movie, though right? they probably told them what to make

Attached: voltorb.png (750x650, 64K)

you couldn't be more wrong, I own both a switch and a wii u just look at the thread around you and try to argue it isn't an absolute trainwreck. If anything, you're only making it worse.

>HD Kazooie and Tooie
>Rare Replay Ports With GBA titles
>Threeie
I hope so, it would be nice to see Microsoft making good on their pledge to revive all the old Rare IPs. Got Killer Instinct and Toads, Banjo would be a nice surprise, maybe we could get some Viva Pinata too and Conker.

Attached: 1556900957477.gif (450x343, 474K)

Fellas

I'm ready for BK to return

Attached: 1555465736070.png (491x350, 190K)

Literally every post with the wojak and whatever isn't fucking me, as proven by this screenshot.

There will always be falseflaggers and people trying to start on Yea Forums. If you can't handle it, go somewhere else.

I just want to talk about the Banjo Kazooie revival. That's fucking it. Nobody is making you participate in this thread. So either stop whining or just go somewhere else. Clearly you don't want to discuss the revival.

Attached: Capture.png (1593x129, 14K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!

Attached: 1543104018911.jpg (1024x576, 19K)

who gives a fuck
nuts 'n' bolts was the only good banjo game the first two are memetier pointless trash

this, he's multi-plat and popular in japan.

Attached: 23049876.jpg (407x400, 65K)

Was that leak ever actually proven true?

I don't really see how we're not getting a revival at this point. All signs are pointing towards it. I understand the skepticism after getting burned by the Grinch, but I don't see a scenario where this doesn't end up being real.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-233013.jpg (1407x720, 369K)

at most, i could see rare replay getting ported to pc or something. that whole list is extremely farfetched, though. not even crash and spyro got new games and remakes at the same time, and they're more popular than banjo.

What a shitty mascot.

Are they really gonna put Flowey Undertale in Smash?

imagine the taste of her omelettes

why are most of the steve images so fucking creepy

A human bean is born and grows up to masturbate in 12 years. It is long.

>All signs are pointing towards it.
>I don't see a scenario where this doesn't end up being real.
both things that grinchfags also said constantly. Yea Forums is always wrong about "leaks" and "rumors."

Attached: copy what.jpg (457x467, 51K)

I think it's gonna happen one day or another myself, people still giving a shit has been acknowledged by M$ for quite some time now. I just rather not count unhatched chickens and fuel shitposters even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICY7ON8PgM4
>Source_Nintendo states that Steve is a DLC playable is a outdated source.
Now, I think we're getting close to the bear and bird.

Attached: 1559343479785.png (1000x750, 425K)

>I just want to talk about the Banjo Kazooie revival.
then why aren't you?
I'm actually a huge BK fan, it's just pissing me off that there's all these fucking rosterfaggot and shitposting threads surrounding it right now

>new banjo game
Neat, maybe there will finally be a reason to own an xbox. Why does everyone instantly assume smash jesus christ.

>unironically believing this literal who when he also fell for the p5 port meme

in nuts 'n' bolt you collect to further a goal and increase the grounds you have to play and experiment with

in kazooie and tooie nothing you collect has a point other than the purpose of collecting it
this is why dk64 sucked too

Attached: file.png (680x686, 537K)

kek

you just know

Jesus stevepostig has really fucked up some of these fags. Talk about living rent free on their heads

Attached: 1462905960139.png (1680x1625, 3.93M)

as things stand, theoretically ANYTHING GOES in smash Except anime characters, movie characters and Sora (he's officially owned by Disney, not square)

but the thing is, the only person who knows who the characters will be is Sakurai, no one will be able to guess right, so for the sake of our sanities, people should stop with this shit.

Not him, but having more official merch being announced like Crash and Spyro did is certainly some steps up from "leaks" and rumors. No guarantees of course, but it's something.

idk i just dont want to have to fuck with car parts in my collectathon platformer

Collect shit is fun because exploring and playing the levels were fun. You also collected stuff to gain power ups and to unlock other stages it was key to progression.

BLACKED

If only.
youtube.com/watch?v=_zsL_FfMOrU

While a BK revival would be cool, I'd honestly would prefer a N&B too that balanced out the genres of BK to cater to the BK fans and the few N&B fans like me. I want to make more vehicles.

Silly user, we """did""" get one.

>he likes N&B
why?

I JUST WANT MORE GAMES TO PIRATE ON PC!!!!!!!!!

WILL IT BE ON PC????????

PLS MICROSOFT

>still gets the 7
HOW DO YOU THINK HE DOES IT (I DON'T KNOW)
WHAT MAKES HIM SO GOOD

Attached: did_you_say_something_bitch_witch.png (602x602, 445K)

>Popular in Japan

He was. N-Sane trilogy bombed in Japan. Nips aren't stupid and can see how shit Activision is treating them.

Attached: edjhtsxh43231.jpg (789x1000, 154K)

>Rare Replay was just intended to re-introduce the Rare cast to the general public and get both old fans and new people familiarized with their legacy IPs.
>Now that it's been out for a while, Microsoft is going to blitz the market with a series of consecutive Rare IP revivals, starting Battletoads, followed by Banjo, Conker, Viva Pinata, Blast Corps, etc, etc.
post yfw

Attached: the_world_of_rare_by_conkeronine-d4fp4pl.png (900x618, 773K)

my post literally said
>I want to make more vehicles
Especially since Robocraft, Crossout, etc can't scratch the itch I got with N&B's vehicle builder.

and those things were good, but there's also shitloads of collectable pieces that were just pointless
collectathons are inherently flawed if the collectable things don't server any purpose, which most kazooie/tooie pieces don't

I agree with this post

It's a zoomer thing i think

Attached: 1559412844012.jpg (1080x1108, 66K)

fuck now i have to go beat this game again

Attached: ratchet2.jpg (1280x1024, 123K)

well you're definitely in the minority on that one. You can still make vehicles in N&B, fairly sure mods exist to extend the usual limits of the editor too.

im gonna get really pissed if the New Battletoads Dark Queen doesnt look like the dominatrix sorceress she always looked. anything less is shit. SHIT!

N&B has a very fun vehicle creator. It's especially fun to create stupid novelty vehicles for challenges like going a long distance using a spring and a seat. The game mostly lacked variety of missions and had the misfortune of presenting its reveal as a sequel to Tooie

I'd rather just turn N&B's concept into an entirely separate IP, like how Asscreed's ship-fighting chipped off into Skull & Bones. Make it about some other silly little animals making Armored Core style vehicles and robots, and maybe this time make the levels a little more lively too.

Keep Banjo being about what made Banjo popular to begin with, and if possible make a Switch port since it's mostly Ninty's fanbase who'd buy it.

>Microsoft exclusive
It's gonna be shit, user. Microsoft hasn't made any good games this gen.

Attached: 02473A9A-CEE3-4B9B-A2A0-8B32489B04DE.jpg (640x350, 40K)

Its reveal was possibly the most unfortunate thing they could've done for the game's reception. People believed it was a mainline Banjo sequel and not a spinoff game, albeit a very fun spinoff in my opinion. The vehicle building was enjoyable and gave you room to create some really wacky shit. I don't think the mission structure took full advantage of this fact, however, and the missions that forced you to use premades sucked.

Campaign paid for Friends of Steve and the Cubist party?

seriously, as things stand, both guys are gonna lose, stop it!

How big would the shitstorm be if they were just planning on revamping Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts?

so? not like they would need him to do a remake or something

>viva pinata
PLEASE JOHN MICROSOFT I NEED VP3 ITS ALL I WANT DEAR GOD PLEASE

Smashfags have ruined this board. We need a /vs/ pronto, because this shit isn't going to end after E3.

Attached: So Good.gif (333x194, 1.82M)

>People believed it was a mainline Banjo sequel
because it one point it actually was, the development history behind N&B is a clusterfuck and it's still bizarre as hell that it turned into...that.

Stevoids entire argument hinges on him being the most likely.

As much as stevoids despise it, they're shillary in this position. Banjo's chances according to everyone are dismal.

Attached: sonygg.png (633x900, 140K)

I literally wasn't talking about Smash you fucktard. Banjo Kazooie is getting a revival separate from Smash. Jesus Christ IT'S NOT SMASH YOU FAGGOTS.

I thought banjo already had a chance, silly banjoke? Are you back peddling already?

youtube.com/watch?v=D60HTdBckxM
youtube.com/watch?v=fNpiTGO4Isg
youtube.com/watch?v=fID3xXEjdw0
youtube.com/watch?v=zi4fy0IJovA
youtube.com/watch?v=KwPngXHfxnQ

I don't want a reason to get an xbox1 so please no. If anything they should release the second game on PC

Attached: 1557976767068.png (602x602, 342K)

we could always go the way of 2chan and get hiro to make a /sony/ board like he did for 2chan.

This and this. Nuts and Bolts never should have been a Banjo-Kazooie title, and the timing was horrible. It's an enjoyable experience that is hampered by certain issues like the pre-made vehicles which could easily be ironed out in a hypothetical non-Banjo related sequel that will probably never be made.

Or just allow only one Smash thread at a time. Otherwise none of it's going to stop people from bringing it up everywhere without going full GR15 on them.

Yeah I remember reading a bit about it, more specifically I remember an image featuring someone who allegedly worked on the game talking about how it happened on Yea Forums. I don't quite remember if it was considered believable or not since I don't see it posted too often these days.

BEARED

Attached: 1547647185500.gif (273x205, 2.59M)

Attached: tumblr_nxq7gfYmo71rwvqgko1_1447372095_cover.jpg (500x500, 29K)

It could easily also be Smash.

Like, if Microsoft has a DLC slot, and Banjo is getting a revival, it's a fucking no brainer to put him in the godly marketing machine that is Super Smash Brothers to get the spotlight on him. If Banjo-Kazooie is getting revived, Banjo and Kazooie are hands down the most business sensible choice for MS in terms of Smash DLC. Minecraft is too big to benefit from Smash and Halo and Smash don't have enough fan crossover.

Attached: 1363449841819.jpg (838x587, 56K)

Nobody said it would be exclusive. It sure as hell is coming to Switch too.

I do like how they handled the Showdown Trolley, pretty similar to original banjo. You'd do stuff for jiggies and notes to eventually get a new ability/upgrade to access new area. Talon Trot/High Grip Wheels are pretty much the same.

if vp3 is a thing, its gonna be on pc, especially with how modern microsoft releases 99% of xbox exclusives on the windows store, plus theres a chance it might be on the switch as well considering there have been vp games on nintendo platforms before, but i agree with you about the second game coming to pc, if not purely for mods to increase the garden space

Jannies hands can barely keep up with keeping the NSFW shit off this board. You can't expect them to monitor every Smash thread being made every 10 minutes.

I bet it will be a new villian. Microsoft Is cucked too.

Great, except no one who made Banjo-Kazooie good works at Rare anymore. At best they'll be able to hire Kirkhope to compose and that's it. One name who worked on the originals.

I remember watching the first reveal teaser well over 10 years ago, look at this shit and tell me it at all is reflective of Nuts & Bolts:
youtube.com/watch?v=ePgIGmYv-sY

2 years later it comes out and we get N&B instead, what horseshit (even if you like N&B it's incredibly misleading)

>Minecraft is too big to benefit from Smash
I think you've got it confused.
Smash could benefit from Minecraft, seeing as how it dwarfs the sales of the entire Smash fanbase.

If they even got 1% of Minecraft's active playerbase, then that would be a huge increase in profit, and I say that as a Banjo fan.

As for Banjo, I think it's more likely that he's just getting a Standalone revival. I don't see why the figurine would tie in with Smash or why they would even know if Smash is getting a revival with how secretive Sakurai and his team are.

Yeah, though I wish that after you beat the game, they'd let you use custom vehicles in town. The trolley is fine for keeping players relatively on course during the story but once you beat the game, I'd have liked a bit more freedom.

I wouldn't necessarily say it should've NEVER been a Banjo-Kazooie title, its just that all of the factors surrounding it were very unfortunate. The initial reveal combined with an EXTREMELY fucky development history made it into a case of fans expecting one thing and getting something completely different. If it were a separate Banjo game that was always presented the way it was meant to be and there was another mainline Banjo-Kazooie platformer around the same time, it probably would've gotten a much better reception.

>Kirkhope composing it.

I don't think that's gonna happen at this point. He's been very vocal recently about no Banjo revival, meaning either it's not happening or he's not been asked to do the soundtrack for it, or else he'd be breaking an NDA.

Attached: 6z7fwaox0ty21.png (960x780, 528K)

let's be real here and admit that the odds of something banjo happening are at 100% here. smash, new game, remaster, whatever.

the statue is using a new design for banjo with the rings for his backpack and they aren't officially announcing it till after E3 as they referenced to the other tweet.

anyone doubting some form of a banjo revival is clearly delusional.

but i truly believe the timing is right that not only would he get a revival but that it will also be on the switch and banjo will show up in smash. this is just my belief tho.

>Smash could benefit from Minecraft, seeing as how it dwarfs the sales of the entire Smash fanbase.
And Microsoft is going to be ok with that deal, because why exactly?

If anything it would hurt Microsoft's bottom line, their Minecraft profits are chiefly based on cosmetic sales. If they push the default skin as desirable, that means less money coming in.

He'd never get in, but imagine if this theme started playing in the next reveal.
youtube.com/watch?v=FOou8O2qMa0

I'm honestly not sure that the old team was that good either without the Stamper Bros commandeering everything. Yooka-Laylee should have been evidence of that.

I'd be okay with a newer team if they had any idea of what they were doing. Hell, even if they played Super Mario Odyssey and took some ideas from that game I bet they could make a pretty good BK game from that.

Attached: 1556279854672.jpg (800x450, 60K)

Attached: win.png (1011x767, 1024K)

Killer Instinct and the Battletoads are being handled by other developers than Rare. Plus Crash, Spyro, and DKC have done great with new developers. I'm not worried about Rare not making it as long as the new developer is good.

At least this remake has soul unlike NST.
>1;1 controls
>more content
>models are better
If it bombed that hard they wouldn't bother catering to the east but your pic says otherwise.

If they do put in Steve instead, it's out of an attempt to drawn Minecraft's fuckhuge fanbase's attention towards possibly buying Smash, actually. They did reveal this to be the DLC's marketing strategy weeks ago, afterall.

Although I really hope that's not what they choose to do. Just a shitton of separate Minecraft content and skins while advertising Banjo would be much better.

Grant Kirkhope is a self-important fuckwad who doesn't believe there's Banjo-Anything happening because ever since he appeared on Game Grumps he's thought himself a much bigger part of the series than he actually is and so for him it's unfathomable that he wouldn't be informed about Banjo-Kazooie activity when he believes himself absolutely critical to the series.

Somebody needed to fucking say it, Grant started off really cool but he's become a total cocksleeve.

Attached: Yzma and Kronk.png (900x761, 903K)

Attached: VOIP.png (914x907, 557K)

Because Minecraft gets even MORE promotion, and Nintendo is paying them to put their property in the game. There's no harm in solidifying Minecraft's spot as an "all-star" in the largest video game crossover ever. He'd likely have permanent staying power should he get included, like Sonic.

It's not going to hurt Minecraft's business. It will improve the Microsoft brand. The default skin is already over the marketing already, whether it's Steve or Alex.

I like how people post this image acting like getting 4 pieces of decent merch isnt good when most of the smash cast hasn't gotten a single piece of merch in years, maybe ever.

so far Battletoads can look excellent since like Skullgirls and Cuphead, the game is supposed to have a handdrawn artstyle.

all will depend on the kind of handdrawn artstyle of course, but it can work.

>They did reveal this to be the DLC's marketing strategy weeks ago, afterall.
Based retard
1. No they didn't, that investor meeting quote doesn't mention DLC, and compares Smash and Pokemon Lets GO, which doesn't have DLC. That quote is ambiguous as fuck and makes more sense in the context of marketing than it does DLC support. You either fell for discordfag tricks or are a discordfag.
2. What does Microsoft get out of that?

They should have announced that last year during his 20th anniversary then

There's no evidence that this random merch company has insider info on unrevealed shit. Prove me wrong.

Papyrus or undyne would unironically be fun and good additions to smash

Yeah, though I'd imagine having trouble with some vehicles. There's really isn't too much water for good boating, really only the boardwalk area and the lake by trophy thomas.

>Because Minecraft gets even MORE promotion
1. They don't need it, it's the best selling game of all time and their business model revolves around selling spinoffs and cosmetics to the existing playerbase at this point.
2. Smash isn't big enough to promote Minecraft.
Again I ask, what does Microsoft benefit? Because there's no way that a deal is being cut where only one party benefits.

Wrong track. Wouldn't it be amazing if Jak and Daxter got in? He would BTFO of Banjoke and Erdick. Too bad his series is dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=KbXEk011YIU

Both would be good, but this would be better than just Smash.

HE'S JUST A FUCKING WORTHLESS BEAR FUCK BANJO FUCK HIS GAMES

every fucking indie platformer puts his name on the box like its a big deal
only half of banjos ost is remotely good
hes alright but not a god
same thing with fucking rpgs and Crhis Avelone

Nice!

> More pinata garden locations
> Fully aquatic pinatas
> Player avatar who can romance Leafos
FUND IT!

>only half of banjos ost is remotely good
Lets slow the fuck down there user.

It's a great OST all around, he's just sniffing his own farts over it.

>Banjo Kazooie is getting a revival separate from Smash.
where is the proof

Smashfags are cancer.

>Nintendo pays them money to put Steve in.
>They get royalties from the DLC sold
>Steve is included in the biggest fighting game franchise ever, which means more awareness towards Minecraft as a brand, which means their spinoffs and cosmetics will sell even more.

Smash is known to have a strong promotional effect. I don't see how Microsoft could lose money from this deal.

Based. Snoyboys are the most cancerous fanbase on Yea Forums by far and really deserve their own containment board

Read the OP.

Theres this Figure some toy company is making of Banjo.

and it makes sense, why would any toy company make a figure of a character of a dead franchise? maybe because said dead franchise is on the process of reviving?

as OP said, this is not for Smash, but the fact theres this kind of attention to a franchise, means something is in the works, no doubt about it.

>more awareness towards Minecraft
are you literally retarded

*squish*

>They get royalties from the DLC sold
This is the baseline. The bare minimum. Every character inclusion offers this.
>which means more awareness towards Minecraft as a brand
No it won't, Smash is much smaller than Minecraft. Diminishing returns, user, the biggest game of all time doesn't benefit from exposure. Everyone who is going to buy Minecraft already did.

>Great, except no one who made Banjo-Kazooie good works at Rare anymore.
Gregg Mayles does, you Rarelet.
You know, the guy who did the level design for Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie?
You know, the guy's who absence made Yooka-Laylee a game for the worse?

Attached: 783183a7-8f46-4d10-b095-56fc0c4dc0e4.jpg (1356x1800, 1.25M)

They've been creating Banjo threads before E3 for several years now. This is the closest they have ever been

they can do this all day

Attached: infinite.png (501x587, 13K)

Yes, Minecraft hasn't peaked. It's still selling great. Yet, it could sell even more. Not everyone knows what Minecraft is. Not everyone who has played Smash owns Minecraft. Having him put in as DLC might warm them up to the series.

Last time this series got revived it was a fucking cart racer. Why is anyone excited?

>It's literally the best selling game in the series
But not as good as original PS2 games.

Crash and Spyro have been remasters.
DKC has been made by a proven dev-team.

Steve is not a real person, he is supposed to be YOU, the player.

the only way 'steve' could work in smash is as a special Mii costume.

>It works with all 3 Mii fighters, giving the gunner a bow/arrow and the swordsman a sword.

>You can upload your MC skin to the game

thats the only way he could work.

Okay so how exactly what Microsoft lose money from the deal? And no, not everyone has bought it as it is clearly still selling very well if you look at the Eshop best sellers list in both the US and Japan. The game is still selling like crazy. Being in Smash would prolong those sales.

If Banjo does get a remake, I hope Tooie gets remade too and hopefully fixes some of the problems.

>why would any toy company make a figure of a character of a dead franchise?
Why do they make funko pops from dead franchises? Maybe it's because there are some people that will buy them. Why does this company have insider information of what they're going to show at E3?

ok

Banjo's time has passed. Who the fuck wants to play collectathons anymore?

I'm sure Microsoft has learned their lesson by now with all of the backlash N&B got. They've also seen how well the Spyro + Crash remakes have done and they know there's a fan demand for Banjo. It's gonna be in the same vein as that.

It'd be to promote Smash towards Minecraft's much bigger fandom, if anything. Minecraft already has the entire media world's attention, a Steve DLC would be to bring more awareness to Smash if anything.

Otherwise if M$ wanted to advertise something, I'd say any one of their other IP's would make more sense (but not without at least some Minecraft content for those easy sales too).

So I guess this means "Brave" is either Banjo or Erdrick. Or were those datamines bullshit.

again, with no relation to smash, have you seen a banjo Pop ANYWHERE?

Ask the people who funded Yooka Laylee with millions in a few hours. Seems like there's still a strong demand for it, especially when you look at Crash and Spyro's successful revivals.

How are you this retarded? I fucking hope I'm being baited.

The thing is.. would you really need anyone from the old team to remaster the games? You wouldn't. Naughty Dog doesn't work for Vicarious Visions and yet N Sane Trilogy was fine.

>Retro is unproven dev team
>Makes Metroid Prime
>Now they are a proven dev-team.
>New Unnamed Studio #789 is unproven dev team.
>Makes BK Title (2020)
>Now they are a proven dev-team.
Again, if they are good, I won't care who makes it.

apparently, those references were removed already from the DLC data.

probably Sakurai caught wind of the situation, and even if theres a patch with new placeholder data, probably would use other codenames.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLM2BGZbf7w
also Galaxian is the one in Pac-Man's taunt, not Galaga

Attached: Galaga.png (304x288, 2K)

Retards will fund nostalgia garbage, what a shock. Yooka Laylee is a perfect example that the time of quality original collectathons is over

I dunno, ask all the people who ate up Hat in Time

Never mind Crash and Spyro. Did you forget Hat in Time and Odyssey were a thing?
You not liking it =/= no one likes it.

>what is Mario Odyssey

Seeing as how Master Chief was deconfirmed by 343 themselves, I don't think he's got a chance.

The other notable character would be Banjo, and I feel Nintendo would be taking a risk by putting Banjo given the series track record. They want to attract new demographics after all, and Minecraft fits the bill.

Nintendo and Microsoft have been brought together by their cross promotion with Minecraft, and it's done great for both companies. Putting a Minecraft fighter in Smash would only boost the success they've been sharing with the series.

Oh man I can't believe you retroactively deconfirmed Villager.

Crash and Spyro were remasters are you fucking braindead?

Meanwhile hat in time proves it can still work even today

Well fuck. I guess it could be anyone then. May the best rep win.

already represented by an item

Those who like games, not watching movies.

>thread is about a new banjo game
>people spam smash smash smash
I will take trannies over you smashfags

Those were remakes, dumbass.

They REMADE the game assets from the ground up for HD gaming.
Remasters are you remastering the original with modern niceties

Brave is most definitely Banjo at this point.

Attached: brave banjo.png (631x396, 74K)

oh, you aren't braindead, you just had a lobotomy. carry on then

>banjo
>none of the original rare employees are even working at rare anymore

lmao

I will unironically buy an Xbone and resell it to play Banjo Threeie

Are you stupid or that delusional?

Who is Gregg Mayles

1. The guy who created the series still works at Rare
2. Outsourcing, dumbass.

>battletoads
>given to a different studio completely.
Rare will be looking over the project from a distance at best.

look at

i think you're very smart probably with an IQ of exactly 173

And also Mii-Fighter

An enemy from Galaga, but not the Galaga itself.

Holy shit, I'm neither a banjofag nor a stevefag but I'm getting hyped, he deserves to be in Smash a lot more than certain characters that are already in, hopefully this is real

Attached: Absolutely beautiful.png (512x512, 262K)

When was Arsene revealed to have the codename Doyle?

Attached: 1559144760431.png (432x632, 393K)

When they datamined 3.0.0

It looks fucking great. Shame Japan won't give a shit.

>are you literally retarded
>Yes
Thanks

I could see it going either way. Minecraft would fulfill the purpose of attracting its own massive fandom towards Smash (or vice versa) since it is a hot seller, but Banjo would potentially turn another M$ franchise into a Crash/Spyro-level seller but alongside other Minecraft content like Mii skins and a standalone stage to attempt the same attraction. And if a Switch port is intended, I can see that making the deal better.

I'd almost say M$ buying out two character slots would be a feasible choice, though of course heavy doubts towards Nintendo allowing that.

Oh boy, you kidders. Let's all give Refusteve and Banjoke a round of applause! They are quite the comedic duo!

Attached: 1558132759781.png (1366x768, 980K)

I don't get it this is called a banjo thread but all I see is smash and minecraft

The OP doesn't explain why this random ass company has insider info on unreleased shit.

There's no one else more deserving at this point, because in all honesty the roster for Smash is pretty much complete. Any new characters are going to be someone that's a nostalgia pick or trending, like Joker.

i just want for the DLCs are revealed already so people shut the fuck up.

did ya know here in mexico people are obsessed with the idea that Doomguy is in? just because some rumor, just like banjo/Sora/Erdrick/steve are?

i would give ANYTHING for Sakurai to just reveal all the other 4 DLCs be it on the invitational or the E3 direct just to shut up EVERY SINGLE ONE of these morons in one quick. fell. SWOOP!

That's all Banjo is now.

Well until it turns out this is just a figure. Then it's gonna be mostly sadness.

>Well until it turns out this is just a figure
I cant wait to see you eat shit stevoid

Bear is a novel by Canadian author Marian Engel, published in 1976. It won the Governor General's Literary Award the same year. It is Engel's fifth novel, and her most famous. The story tells of a lonely librarian in northern Ontario who enters into a sexual relationship with a bear. The book has been called "the most controversial novel ever written in Canada".

That'll never happen given this pass still has another 8 months to go. And you can bet your ass the final character will come out late February with the glacial pace things have been moving.

>1 year ago

based

Attached: 7.png (516x720, 83K)

Copey copey

Banjies you never learn do you?

Attached: 1559190611804.png (2076x1124, 447K)

Even if it's just a figure I'm happy as I can get a banjo to hold my controller, pretty neat.

>why would a random company be allowed to sell a licenced product

Am I wrong? Why the fuck is this merch company getting insider information?

I'm one off from 7, too

Mario Odyssey kinda went the wrong route desu.
All these garbage moons are annoying.

youtu.be/fmHDfsJHqXQ

Attached: Aaaand he's dead.png (612x544, 276K)

>Yea Forums infograph

Attached: 1533598722790.jpg (1024x727, 243K)

If Banjo's getting a revival, it'd be reset entirely.

Also yes, Rare Replay does count.

Because Microsoft let them in on it obviously.

I think it could be possible that Microsoft told them "hey we're working on something for Banjo, have it ready by E3", without being too specific regarding what the project actually is.

>why would a random company be allowed to tease a product not yet revealed to the public

>banjos are considered brave in folklore
>it can't be erdrick because considering erdrick brave would be too obvious

wat

Steveposters...
They've been antagonizing Banjo fans for months, even creating a discord to plan out tactical shitposts...
Maybe they've been supporting Banjo all along, making themselves out to be the bad guys so when Banjo is confirmed, it's all the sweeter...
Arigato, steveposters...

Attached: tumblr_inline_ou957zXgYq1qb0cp9_540.jpg (504x361, 33K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: stillamystery.png (520x912, 248K)

But this one is actually retarded because Yea Forums told me Ridley and k rool were always a duo.
Ports are not included in the image I posted and no the dlc was chosen in 2018 so even if banjo gets revived he won't be in the fighter pass.

Fuck off Stevoid
He's in

Attached: 6jpad8euxg021.jpg (750x721, 34K)

Please just let it be June 9th already..

Attached: 1558743956198.jpg (382x382, 40K)

So NDA's only exist when it's convenient then?

What reason does Microsoft have to tell a random merch company about an upcoming project if they aren't even commissioning them?

Yea Forums says a lot of things

Attached: Capture.png (1347x656, 163K)

He said multiple times Steve was in

Attached: A4368B35-EED0-4010-A7B5-EC2FFE5C3A31.jpg (665x120, 25K)

I didn't realize how close Sunday was until I checked the calendar

Attached: 1528180729151.png (416x270, 128K)

Nah, fuck it. I enjoy shitstorms

I really hope a new banjo game gets revealed so smash toddlers realise not everything revolves around their party game

>tie-ins i.e. for Crash, Spyro, and Sonic Mania
All of which were announced and released after these games were announced. Banjo hasn't even been announced yet.

Why do geezers care about this character?

>Daytona Hornet
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

This isn’t a smash thread and yes banjos chances are dismal

Absolutely seething

Ah yes, the big bad Steveposters have been victimizing those poor, poor innocent Banjo fans for months now! It's such a heartbreaking tale, I could weep a single tear.

Attached: weve been in several games already.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Why? This merch company is only getting the license to make merch. What compelled Microsoft to tell them about an unannounced product?

grinchfags also reached at every coincidence they could find to "prove" that their "leak" was real.

Holy shit banjo threads can’t go without mentioning Steve can they?

>Why does everyone instantly assume smash jesus christ.
because banjo is only ever discussed on Yea Forums in the context of smash rosterfag shitflinging.

Geezers? I just turned 18 and I first learned about Banjo from my favorite youtubers like JonTron and GameGrumps! I definitely think Banjo deserves to get a revival and to be in Smash. Cringe Steve fans need to just give it a rest.

Attached: 1559600222733.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

>banjos are brave
or, you know, it's a reference to the pixar movie with a redhead and a bear

Attached: brave bear.png (798x1021, 1.35M)

>implying you didnt believe it too

Attached: 1558294362468.png (600x449, 181K)

Banjofags have a massive victim complex and paranoia that makes me wonder if their CO detectors are operational.

>redhead and a bear
I don't think Brave is Banjo but my god if he was and that was the reason then good codename Sakurai.

Attached: 1535174060027.jpg (278x257, 15K)

Oh boy I can't wait for the influx of Kazooie porn

Attached: 54915cc147d5fa7d.png (732x852, 174K)

Well that's about to change once his revival gets announced.

Get fucked Smashfags.

Attached: 1559103127148.jpg (140x98, 5K)

Lol r we all forgetting erdrick?

This is supposed to be a banjo thread and not a smash thread, but banjo fans can’t go without mentioning Steve

>why would any toy company make a figure of a character of a dead franchise?
another company just did the same thing last year and it wasn't followed up with a new game.

Attached: 7A4ABAB9-508D-4365-93F5-F8900603A4CF.jpg (498x741, 51K)

It wasnt always that way. Leading up to 2019 we had some banjo threads here and there that weren't smash.
But then, everything change when the minecraft nation attacked.

post more sexy kazooies

bango kazzoier: back with a bang

I’d fuck

O-ok, Kazooie can get into smash, Banjo has to wait at the door though.

Attached: 1537701288970.png (1920x1080, 204K)

The OP even says "Fuck Smash" and yet they still can't seem to take a hint.

If he gets announced for Smash and not his own game I'm going to be fucking livid

I'll try
Too much deviantArt fetish shit associated with this series

Attached: 7d2dfa55af7f7090e0c2e3a1c18eb107.jpg (400x500, 102K)

>predicted Joker being in April and the fire starter being a bunny, neither of which were uncommon thoughts at all
>straight up got the P5 port wrong
>HE'S LEGIT HE'S CREDIBLE HE'S 100% RIGHT
Stop giving these retards attention when they're clearly just flinging shit at the wall and hoping it sticks

Attached: 1550440741413.png (564x228, 41K)

Steveposters main intention was to get everyone talking about the character and seeing this thread it definitely worked

THIS ISN'T A SMASH THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARD

Attached: D7_7Z-BXsAApD6n.png large.png (419x402, 238K)

But he said Steve would 100% be at E3 2019

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well!

Attached: 1555195828668.png (960x960, 1.03M)

>it's just a remaster of 1 and 2
>or it's shit
>or it's the exact same and people realize that the games haven't aged as well as their hype has
who touched my monkey's paw?

begone falseflagger. You don't belong in this thread.

The youtuber says he talked to the guy who said that Steve was outdated and probably leak bait.

Kill yourself Americans

Attached: 1423377873208.jpg (500x500, 93K)

i didn't. i never believe any """leaks""" and always wait for real news instead.

There's one with kazooie standing next to Banjo and her breasts are kind of defined. It's SFW, does anyone have it?

Why r u fags taking this so seriously? Its just a kids game lol calm down

Doubt it

>the dlc was chosen in 2018 so even if banjo gets revived he won't be in the fighter pass
This is the biggest fucking cope of all time. If he's got a game in the pipeline then internally he's already relevant.

Reminder that Banjofags are the new Ashleyfags
> Smug
> Annoying
> Harass people
> Obsessed over a fictional character
> Always bring up K.Rool for no reason

Attached: 1543898866842.png (368x479, 96K)

Don't make me by an xbawks Microshill. Please. Just put my bear on PC too

Attached: 1468586737023.png (400x750, 187K)

Just like Rex, right? Or ARMS?

That was 20th anniversary merch. This one is unprompted by any 'special occasion' that is known about and is releasing extremely close to E3 where Microsoft is apparently going to drop a bunch of new titles. Doesn't guarantee a new game but it explains why people are speculating and theorizing so enthusiastically.

>there already are steve x kazooie pics
I... Yes, yes I am.

Attached: 1539984017502.gif (330x170, 70K)

THIS ISNT A FUCKING SMASH THREAD YOU NIGGERS

>Steve was outdated and probably leak bait
and people were saying around the time of Grinch leak that Incineroar was "leak bait" too

Presumably being made by someone other than Rare.

Good luck banjo friends. You're gonna need it. I believe in you all. Stay determined and believe in the bear and bird.

Attached: 1558385717859.gif (498x498, 737K)

and this is 21st anniversary merch.

Leak bait doesn’t exist

Smash board when? You cant even bring up a classic game without the rumbles of the autism stampede in the distance

Once again, this isn't even a "leak". Calm your grinchboner down.

>leak bait
oh boy a reason to post this

Attached: leak bait.png (1393x1894, 1.49M)

If you keep making such cringe posts, you're gonna have a bad time.

Attached: bed tim.png (680x484, 79K)

Smash would be fantastic, but an HD remake has the potential to be amazing for me. I replay the original every so often, just because I've gotten so good at completing it quickly.

Attached: 1550433553427.jpg (800x600, 156K)

>Thinking about the options:
>Rare makes it
>It's Nuts and Bolts 2
>Playtonic makes it
>It's shit
>Gears for Breakfast makes it
>/pol/ posting until release
There is no winning.

The company that makes these fuigres usually only sells them along with a mascot revival game. In the past they've made figures for Sonic Mania, Spyro, among others. Sometimes these companies are also contacted to start making the figures before reveals to make sure they have them ready once the reveal has been made.

seething banjoid

Crash/Spyro had merch commemorations sometime before their games officially got announced too.

eyyy love you too user.

Attached: 55aa.png (666x666, 132K)

I actually believe Frisk has a chance here too.

Someone make an animation of that

>Sometimes these companies are also contacted to start making the figures before reveals to make sure they have them ready once the reveal has been made.
Proof of this happening? Also, this company has only made figures after official reveals.

>twitter.com/ExquisiteGamin3/status/1134892990374260736
Why do all of their figures looks like they are supposed to be holding something up?

Attached: 1533936863206.jpg (1280x1795, 114K)

>what is controlled hype

they hold up controllers and shit

because they are

they're controller holders

Attached: 1460950274427.gif (384x288, 388K)

>You're gonna need it
Fuck off

Attached: IDKDbRK.png (464x465, 263K)

Announcing Banjo Kazooie and Tooie for Switch!

Thank you, that is all!

Also, enjoy your new Smash DLC!

Attached: Jet-Force-Gemini-Trademark-renewed-by-Mircrosoft.jpg (802x499, 27K)

To hold your dick

They're made to hold controllers

nice term you just made up lol

Nah, Spyro's gesturing to come at me bro.

Thanks, good to know at least some people can still be chill.

Attached: D5BQFYAWAAIFYiF.jpg orig.jpg (750x742, 100K)

Not him, but wow, you guys can't even take support. Banjofags just try and make an enemy of everyone, don't they?

Even if there is a new Banjo game, what makes you think it will be good?

The Banjo formula is outdated compared to more recent successful platformers, and if they change things up you'll complain it's not Banjo anymore.

There's no winning here.

Holy shit I'm loving every irrelevant retard that likes a who chomping at the bit to naysay Banjo now that he's likely while forgetting that he went toe-to-toe with Nintendo's biggest IPs at one point.

Dead successful IPs and dead IPs are not in the same boat. Never have been.

Attached: console top 10 breakdown.png (3752x2224, 583K)

Fuck u bich banjo is still more fun then 95% of whats coming out today and i only played it for the first time last year

Not him but I'll take all the support I can get. I just want my Bear and Bird back

Hat in time is better, Banjo is more about walking than actual good platforming

>tfw sunday off and have enough time before work to watch the direct

time for comfE3

Attached: 1542186079769.jpg (299x401, 32K)

Well that's good. Glad to see there are still some reasonable folks.

Hat in Time is vastly overrated. It's platforming mechanics are as lackluster as Banjo's but the level design is way, way worse. It's a B-/C+ tier 3D platformer. Yo Noid 2 was the superior 2017 3D platformer.

Attached: 20170920230600_1.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Im becoming ashamed of my fellow banjofags. I want to believe the obnoxious ones popping up lately are the bandwagon fans.

>implying anyone remembers Brave

Found it

Attached: 50f.png (1934x1795, 601K)

You do realize they're gonna save any announcement for the direct on the 11th and not the tournament on the 9th right.

He's just very excited to watch some great tournament matches clearly.

Holy shit I never realized Banjo was so based!

Attached: 3666 - Banjo Banjo-Kazooie Kazooie.jpg (700x622, 160K)

precisely why it works as a codename

You faggots have exhausted my patience. I'm done playing nice.

I don't even like rosterfags, I never have, you retards just cropped up around my desire to have Banjo in Smash which predates rosterfagging as a concept by a whole decade practically. Banjofags on the whole have just kept their head down and stayed cordial because we didn't want to deal with your kinds tard rage over characters you don't like. We saw what happened to Ridley and we wanted none of it.

Of course that didn't matter a single bit in the end, the moment Banjo became slightly likely and "competition" for whoever the hell you want you all went full autismo tard rage anytime anyone mentioned the characters or series.

So why bother to be nice? You "people" are gonna act like shit towards us anyway. Peace was never an option and you faggots are the ones to blame for that being the case.

Attached: you're guh-hunna stop that shit right now or I'm guh-hunna put a cap in your ass.png (800x500, 1.16M)

There is so much context behind this image, I don't even know if I could explain it to the layman.

Pizzanet is the best track. Whatever the music for World 2 is.

uh oh wagie, don't get too antsy here or I'll tell the guards to get their tazie

You know, I can't help but wonder, but is Banjo's backpack filled with bird urine and feces. Birds don't have very good control over their cloaca's, so I can't imagine Kazooie is able to alert Banjo to her need for restroom breaks. Normally it would make sense to give her a diaper for her incontinence, but they need frequent use of her cloaca for egg projectiles.

Lol this wasnt even supposed to be a smash thread

>Yo! Noid 2
The ultimate blackpill. Fucking based.

I hope Banjo gets in at this point if only so that Im completely free of reasons to ever come into these god forsaken roster threads again.

Ive tried to stay cordial with you idiots for two fucking decades just because I didn't want to deal with the ensuing shitshow of you drama whore shitting on my character day in and day out BUT ITS NOT LIKE THAT FUCKING MATTERS ANYMORE, DOES IT? You still managed to get so assblasted by the existence of an innocuous cartoon bear you don't personally want to see in you set up shop with a 24/7 shitposting effort for well over 6 months and personally made sure some other Microsoft character rose to serve as ""competition"" because you are about drama more than the game or the characters.

The only reason I'm a "rosterfag" is because I've wanted my most wanted for 20 years and my desire predates the concept of rosterfaggotry entirely, and then this godawful cesspit formed around me and my most wanted. I fucking hate rosterfagging and most of you. What should be conversations discussing how cool character inclusions would be or what they could bring to the table is instead a bunch of cagey defensive retards having drama slapfights that they treat like a holy war for a roster spot over the revelation that people have different opinions than them. The vast majority of online Smash discussion transpires with all parties involved acting like the outcome of their arguments effect the outcome of the character selections.

You're all miserable deluded people and I fucking despise each and every one of you despite liking the idea of most of your character choices. Fuck you.

>Banjofags on the whole have just kept their head down and stayed cordial because we didn't want to deal with your kinds tard rage over characters you don't like. We saw what happened to Ridley and we wanted none of it.
I don't know where you've been for the last 8 months but Banjoniggers have been making a fool out of themselves ever since K. Rool got in.

Being the only survivors of the Grinch trainwreck seems to have emboldened them even more.

BEARED

>I hope Banjo gets in
Uh oh

Attached: 1559569535759.png (600x463, 19K)

>Ive tried to stay cordial
>Banjofags on the whole have just kept their head down and stayed cordial

>Two separate Banjofags talking about "staying cordial".
I want a link to the Cult of Banjo discord.

Pretty much this.

Rosterfags on the whole were perfectly content to slap a "Should happen, won't happen" label on Banjo and Kazooie and leave it be beyond that in Brawl and 4's speculation. The moment it became "Should happen, could happen" rosterfag seethers came out of the woodwork coming up with reasons it shouldn't happen to mask their cries of "REEEEE IT SHOULD BE ~MY~ CHARACTER INSTEAD".

Most of it is just rampant shit-posting and false-flagging on both sides. Almost all of the reasonable Banjobros have stopped trying to actually directly fight it at this point and are mostly just waiting to see what E3 brings. So what you are left with are the few vocal raging autists who actually feel the need to take the extremely obvious bait every-time it's posted and the shit-posters who tirelessly fan the flames for an endless supply of free (Yous).

Attached: 1548312044378.jpg (320x287, 18K)

Ok

I made both posts, but I posted this like last week and wrote the other one just now. Apparently somebody copied it and saved it. No idea why.

Attached: 1362877895017.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Don't throw stones from a glass house. I have felt the same way about my character too, except it seems like the bulk of the shitflinging has come from Banjofags, which is bizarre considering how unrelated it is.

There is no discord, we are all just being cordial here.

>except it seems like the bulk of the shitflinging has come from Banjofags
Actual delusion.

Good job leaving out the parts where you guys go absolutely bonkers the second someone says Steve has a better chance than Banjo.

Had you bearfaggots never taken the bait EVERY SINGLE TIME you wouldn't have gotten yourselves into this mess.

You dug this grave, now you have to lay in it.

Attached: 1541114391431.png (2199x1131, 551K)

It's called Yooka Laylee.

Man, I get what you mean. I've stopped bringing up the character I have wanted all together because the arguing just isn't worth it.

The spiritual succesor to Banjo-Kazooie, Yooka-Laylee flopped massively. It had a successful kickstarter campaign but people realized the Banjo/collectathon formula is shit and Yooka-Laylee struggled to get a million copies sold. I guarantee you that this new Banjo game won't sell as much as the N64 ones and will do similar numbers to Yooka-Laylee, killing the series for good.

>OP says it’s not a smash thread
>Becomes a smash thread at the end
Typical

>There is no discord, we are all just being cordial here.
BS.
Banjofags mass-reported the recent Banjo revival thread because they thought it was a false flag.

They're carrying out coordinated attacks like the Stevefags. I want a link to the discord.

>banjo-redooie
That’s clever user, kek
Pic unrelated. It’s just a dog

Attached: 2E807D8A-EFB8-47B8-B005-CED77890D0BE.jpg (1266x1668, 343K)

I guess your autistic ramblings are being used as false-flagging fodder because you're really not helping Banjoids look any better.

one of his best videos for sure along with clocktower

>It's YOUR fault my 24/7 shitposting discord exists
Uh-huh.

You "stay cordial" when your chances are close to zero, but you get all smug when you think you're winning. Eat shit.

Attached: 1541039757821.gif (1093x615, 463K)

This is why I don’t think a banjo revival is likely

>the Banjo/collectathon formula is shit
Nah, yookalaylee was just shit. odyssey and a hat in time proves the genre is still top tier

>you're really not helping Banjoids look any better
It's a fucking video game roster. Not the highschool girls locker room you drama riddled fuckwads.

I don't care anymore. I'm just dealing back what I've been given.

Attached: 1428521927897-0.png (554x439, 45K)

>Guh-huh
ftfy

Good luck Banjobros, hopefully, they don't fuck some of the charm in your game, like what happened with the simplified skyboxes in Spyro.

Attached: DrbF8ZEVAAA6z8l.jpg (612x618, 59K)

but Yooka-Laylee already released user. It's gonna be Yooka-Laylee 2

It's Gu-Huh you casual

Attached: split up pads.png (526x303, 162K)

Spyro 1's remake was so fucking good man. I hope the remake meets that standard.

Imagine how bad banjoids would be if stevefags didn't hold them at bay, it would be like Geno all over again.

Thank you Stevefags, for protecting us from the worst.

Attached: 1541264714667.png (666x666, 24K)

Never played Hat in Time but Odyssey follows the Mario 64 formula, not the western collectathon garbage. Banjo-Kazooie based itself on Mario 64, but also changed fundamental aspects.

Anyone hounded by Stevoids round the clock for months would do the same. Each and every one of you.

Attached: 1364759182359.jpg (500x333, 20K)

Look at it this way. The cult of Steve wouldn't exist if Banjies didn't sperg out everytime Steve's name was mentioned. Steveposting wouldn't have taken off if Banjies weren't so insecure/hostile/constantly in denial over the idea of Steve in Smash.

Other rosterfags don't get nearly as hostile, take Doomguy for instance. You don't see him starting wars the second Dovahkiin or a Fallout rep is mentioned. They just shrug it off. Banjies seem to have a hard time doing that because they're so desperate to have their series revived by Smash.

Oh fuck don’t remind me of Genofags

>not the western collectathon garbage
oh lol of course it's a butthurt weeb.

Hat in Time and Odyssey really didn't follow the Banjo approach to being a collectathon.

Get fucked blockheads

Attached: revival.png (637x536, 509K)

Cool a figure, I wonder what it’s gonna look like

whats exquisite games? a dev studio?

Is Banjo too big to be in Smash?

Attached: 6b827e1882e6c5312611051d8547750fed1eeeb599ed451d7e980480e6afc8fb.png (1024x1089, 490K)

There was never a chance they were going to give the skyboxes the love it deserved, but 1 was a fantastic remake give or take a few issues. 2 was decent, I hate Elora's redesign and some choices were stupid (like leaving out the monk chanting)
Haven't played 3, heard it's a broken and rushed mess.

Attached: 1521134105982.png (1920x1080, 359K)

It was so unbearable because they weren't even being ironic, they were 100% serious. 10 threads at the same time. FUCK

Attached: 1556632406630.png (748x1076, 1.15M)

>The cult of Steve wouldn't exist if Banjies didn't sperg out everytime Steve's name was mentioned
Based revisionist. Steve as a meme didn't take off until discordfags forced it down everyones throats with spam. It's the definition of a forced meme. Every single time you restart the discord because of spies we go days without any stevefagging.

>soibois excited about jiggies
Faggots

A video game toy manufacturers

You missed my point user. Yooka Laylee was disappointing, anything new with Banjo will probably be disappointing too.
Temper your expectations. I'd rather have him in Smash than a new game desu.

Can someone post the pic of Banjo next to Mario & Link? I know it exists, but I’m having trouble finding it.

>bro its the best selling in 2019
No shit, more people are playing games now. Having a game sell more than an older game isn't an accomplishment.

>banjo gets a remake or a smash spot
>twitters spams tons of banjo furry art
I’m ready for those fap nights

Attached: 4E045BAD-37BA-4A7E-8E5E-21878BDDDCDA.png (575x533, 35K)

I’m glad they got BTFO’d harder then any rosterfag, all the Steve and banjo shit is way better then having to deal with Genofags

Every single time the Steve discord goes down it's just ESLkun chimping out all by his lonesome.

Steve posting is ironic and wouldn't exist if retards didn't fall for bait.
Banjo posting is unironic, plagues the whole board and there's seemingly nothing that can stop it.
The one hounding others is you.

>Banjies are this paranoid because a handful of Steveposters spam a silly render.

Listen buddy. I was there when the first 3D render was posted. It started from a shitty wojak edit. It was around the time Vergeben said Minecraft content would be in Smash, and after K. Rool was confirmed.

Banjies were so sure their wildest dreams were coming true, but at the same time shook because Steve could possibly cuck them of their glory. Clearly Banjoids are still rattled by that possibility, and Steveposters play on that insecurity. If Banjies never took the bait, Steveposting never would have grown to such a large extent.

Clearly it's just as effective as it's always been, if not more effective. Everytime I try to help you guys you just insinuate I'm out to get you. I just want you to see the error in your ways, but you seem to lack the self-awareness to comprehend what I'm saying.

It's a very simple concept. Don't feed the trolls. Don't engage them. Don't argue with them. Don't argue about why Steve can't get in, or why Banjo will get in over Steve. You're digging the hole even deeper.

If you just shrugged it off and played it cool, Steveposters never would have gotten so full of themselves. You empowered them by reacting the way you do. It could have simply been ignored and it wouldn't have taken off like it did. You fueled the flames of this war. I'm not saying Steveposters are innocent. They're clearly pranksters who like to start trouble. But you're no better if you mindlessly engage in this feud with them everytime they post a silly Stevie.

Attached: 1539841751009.gif (400x219, 1.87M)

I want Steve playable

Attached: 20190531_180643.jpg (720x685, 156K)

Yeah I like Mario that must mean I'm a weeaboo.

Steveposting is by far the best thing to come out of rosterfagging and Steve vs Grinch was the best saga.

>Steve posting is ironic
Still pushing this one hoping people will believe it, huh?

lol

Why was Steve chosen and not literally any other character

>Everything related to the Banjo series has gone nowhere but to the shitter
Yep, two irrelevant gameboy games that weren't even horrible and ONE bad spinoff means the franchise is definitely "in the shitter."
Fuck off. There's always the chance of something good coming out of an IP revival.

>It could have simply been ignored and it wouldn't have taken off like it did.
That's literally what happened so they resorted to discordspam.

I can't think of something more dishonest than pretending that Steveposting is organic.

>Stevefags keep trying

When did Kirkhope become so based? He must be sick of Banjie bois harassing him on twitter.
Grant really is /ourguy/

Attached: stevie.gif (500x380, 471K)

>Viva Pinata too and Conker
Never ever.
But Banjo and Perfect Dark are indeed returning alongside the already confirmed Battletoads and the Killer Instinct sequel

Killer Instinct started the spark and more with Rash in it as well.

Attached: 1526466736262.jpg (412x441, 83K)

chicken breast are it's best most tasty parts

>Steve posting is ironic
Execution matters more than intention. When you're putting in infinitely more work than the people you're trying to troll, you're not trolling anymore, you're autistic.

Oh fuck

Attached: 4E84D06E-2A91-4182-A99F-3057C27F3A10.png (2144x793, 382K)

>I actually doubt we are getting a Microsoft character at all

definitely a Stevie. Gonna be seeing a lot of your kind hiding from now on.

idk, my guess is that he is the prime candidate to piss people off.

Nothing to argue. I want Banjo, I hope your favorite gets in too.

>Kirkhope said this!
>he isn't even with rare anymore
Lmfao

There’s no western owned characters on the roster

K.Rool, Dark Samus. Diddy.

Meanwhile:
>A-Audrey and the spokeperson from Minecon can't know anything! It means nothing!
My fucking sides.

Who are you quoting

What are you fags are expecting banjo to be the second reveal and not the last one? Something as big as him would probably be saved for the last

There’s no western owned characters on the roster

This is how ridiculous it's gotten. Yes, there's a discord of Steveposters, maybe a few dozen at best?

But compare that to say, the PapaGenos discord, where you have literally thousands of people mindlessly saying I want BANJOOOO!!! Spamming Banjo "support" on every site and forum dedicated to discussing Smash. That's textbook rosterfagging, and they outnumber Steveposters to a large extent.

Banjo fans got cocky once K. Rool and Ridley got in. Steve "fans" acted to keep them in check because first of all it's funny to see rosterfags lose their mind over one stupid blocky render, and also people are just sick of hearing about nostalgia faggots ramble on and on about the glory days and how their cereal box bullshit somehow deserves to get in over any character that was created after 9/11.

I can see Rare doing a remake of the first Banjo game for Xbone/PC in the vein of Crash Bandicoot

Banjo sure has gotten out-of-shape in the many years since his last game. He better lose a few pounds quickly if he wants to get into Smash.

yes

Attached: 1537799938083.png (841x630, 104K)

One is a dedicated shitposting effort and one is a community for talking you sperg. Reach harder.

>thousands of people
Deluuuusion. "WE'RE THE HERO Yea Forums NEEDS!"

Banjofags are not Ashleyfags. No one deserves to be classified as an ashleyfag. Not even Steve.

My body is ready

Attached: 1554151567139.gif (500x400, 178K)

>putting in infinitely more work
Steveposters don't work nearly as hard as you think, and they're largely outnumbered by unironic rosterfags who spam M-MUH BANJO/GENO/ISAAC shit on every smash related discussion on the internet.

There's a reason 70% of this board believed the Grinch leak was real. Confirmation bias. Rosterfags. They wanted it to be real.

Rosterfags are a plague on this community. Even Sakurai agrees.

Attached: 1541094564641.gif (1857x1640, 889K)

Cloud was the biggest reveal for Smash 4 and was the not the last

>Steveposter literally doesn't understand what genuine support looks like
Lmao

Stevefags are Ashleyfags
>Smug
>Annoying
>Harass people
>obsessed over a cult of shit posting
>always bring up Banjo for no reason

>When you're putting in infinitely more work than the people you're trying to troll, you're not trolling anymore, you're autistic
It's not about effort vs effort, its about effort vs response, and stevies definitely get a response. You are sitting in a thread about a Banjo revival and the only thing people have talked about are stevefags.

>Rosterfags are a plague on this community
And Stevoids are the worst rosterfags of all.

Was the last. The one after that was the ballout

So fucking what? The only rule is they have to be video game characters. Its just a coincidence that all the characters in the game happen to be Japanese owned. That doesn't mean westerns can't get in. Stop being a stupid fucking rules nigger.

No no, the Stevefags see themselves as heroes, stopping roster fags. Despite the fact they're gonna keep appearing.

Attached: A yikes from Mumbo.png (297x419, 103K)

>>he isn't even with rare anymore

>"I don’t know, but I’ve got friends over there and we don’t talk about it. It’s just such a gut feeling in that Rare wouldn’t do another Banjo-Kazooie game. Convince somebody else to do it."

okaycool.ca/2018/09/20/banjo-kazooie-new-studio-will-have-to-make-sequel-for-fans/

Keep copin' banjoker.

Attached: RIP banjie.jpg (734x748, 71K)

Too scared to make it a reply? lol

Is banjo chubby or actually /fit/? His shape confuses me

No, it was a genuine mistake, srry

You must be new here. People do all kinds of shit to annoy others.

>Rare wouldn't do another Banjo-Kazooie game
Battle Toads is being handled by someone else
Killer Instinct was handled by someone else.
Perfect Dark is going to be handled by someone else.
Uh oh sisters.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand spotted the rosterfags.

Your """genuine support""" is literally the most autistic, insufferable bullshit that even the creator of the game is sick of hearing about. Stay in your Smashboard threads and stay off the fuck of Yea Forums you living tumors.

Attached: 1559418398178.gif (600x536, 29K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and we don’t talk about it
Steveposters have gone from "WE HAVE EVERYTHING GOING FOR US AHAHAHAHA" to THIS absolute state in the final hours.

I wonder how that feels.

Attached: 1410909379507.gif (191x256, 223K)

>"WE'RE THE HEROES Yea Forums NEEDS. Yea Forums NEEDS STEVE TO SAVE THEM FROM ROSTER FAGS! OH GOD, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO US"

>yfw Neokikeshitendo just gives Duck Hunt a Banjo recolor and calls it a day

Attached: 1489630140242.jpg (600x480, 68K)

Why can't we all just get along?

It feels pretty great Hydebro.

I can only imagine what sorry state Banjoids are going to be in when their revival is MIA come round Microsoft's conference. Hope you're ready for your BTFO sweetie~

inb4 "i'm not a banjo fan tho!"