Nintendo said they aren't announcing any new hardware at E3...

Nintendo said they aren't announcing any new hardware at E3. This is because the new dedicated handheld version of the Switch is going to be announced during the Pokemon direct. They said this misleading statement because they didn't want to kill sales leading up to the announcement amid all the rumors of the new handheld

Attached: Switch_Pocket_Reveal~2.png (220x326, 29K)

Ok

I wish these rumors about a revision would die already.

>Rumors

It's going to be smaller and cheaper for Nintendo to produce but Trump's 25% tariff will mean it at best will be $250

nintendo doesn't use the word "autumn" for fall. nice try though

america is not relevant

Give me a fucking screenless version to hook up to my TV already. Fuck normies.

It looks like vita, fake af.

Nintendo manufactures in Taiwan, Sony and Microsoft will move production there as well if Trump's tariff goes to.
That's what tariffs are for.

No fucking shit it's a fake image no one is trying to convince anyone that's a real image

We already assumed that, brainlet.

>Asymetrical sticks
Finally some actual sense and something made for humans

Switch Mini

>Compatible with switch mini dock (sold separately)

>$250

Would you get it?

Attached: 1272929932812.png (949x580, 400K)

Why would any company ever just say "oh yeah, we're making a new console" without hanging onto it until a huge event? Not that there's one coming up or anything.

Lower it to $220

nay

you're right, these are lies. Nintendo literally stated that a revision is currently not in the pipeline

That's what they always do
They said they wouldn't announce one at E3

Attached: images.jpg (512x287, 15K)

Why the fuck do people care so much about these revisions?
>More portable switch
>Slightly stronger switch
Seriously, how are people talking about these so much? We know what they are and there’s literally nothing else we need to know aside from the price but you can’t talk that much about the potential price of a revision.

They're releasing a Pokemon game in a few months. If the system the game is available on doesn't have an AT LEAST $170 price point then TPC will literally sue Nintendo for fucking up their products chances at retail

The "Why do you even care" department of any news story is so annoying

Attached: fedorable.jpg (558x760, 164K)

Anything with a Nintendo logo must be bought.
Nintendo will NOT BE IGNORED!!!
Heathens must die!

1. Because the current switch is too big
2. Because the current switch is too weak
3. Because the price point could be lowered by ridding of dock/joycons
4. Because there's always revisions
5. because I'm waiting for a switch mini

Attached: 7GYFIlU_d.jpg (640x480, 47K)

I’m not saying you shouldn’t care, i’m asking why its being discussed so much. We know what the 2 revisions are and there’s no need forr daily threads talking about them.

>3ds analogs
Jesus christ please no.

>too big
Drink less s󠛡oy maybe

Just give me a fucking dpad in a sensible position already jesus fuck

If you regularly walk around with a switch in your pocket and find it comfortable then I dont know man.

Fuck no. An even weaker system? NO.

They can't just press the "Taiwan" button. It would take months at best to shift manufacturing to another country

I'd buy a Switch lite if it's only 150$, but I highly doubt it's gonna be anything less than 250$.

I just want to know if they're making a revision or not. I haven't bought the fucking thing because I decided to wait like I did with PS4/PRO

Attached: 1487971195962.jpg (510x530, 219K)

Not him, but how do you fit something when keys, wallet, and a phone are in your pockets already?

You faggots were convinced a Gamepad-less Wii U was coming too. Nintendo isn’t going to ditch the whole gimmick of a console.

what a retard

This is the right move. Ship this bitch with pokemon and hold off the pro model until the ps5 is getting ready to ship. They need to make this thing vita sized lower res and cheaper. The pro needs to double the ram and cpu and that's doable the cpu is from 2014 put in a top of the line 2019/2020 chip and it should be around the same power as the ps4 and that's plenty for ports etc. Nintendo could really take a big chuck of Sony and Microsofts sales with this strategy.

Because they want to feel like not buying one paid off and be above early adopters.

>Nintendo isn’t going to ditch the whole gimmick of a console.
see

I don't put the switch in my pocket

you can release as many models as you want nintendo. Mine is hacked and plays games for free, so i wont be replacing it.

Then your definition of portable console is different from mine

>You faggots were convinced a Gamepad-less Wii U was coming too.

It did. It's called the switch.

The 3DS wasn’t sold purely for 3D. It was their new handheld that had a gimmick. The Switch is a gimmick first and console second. Ignoring that, games like Mario Party need that gimmick to work,

Yes you idiot it's definitely coming. One is handheld, the other Switch Pro.

Yeah lol because a Switch Pro that is still weaker than an Xbone will surely overshadow 10+TF PS5/X2.

Fuck off.

>2019
He doesn’t buy directly from china

Holy shit based. Now time to go taunt Adobe on Twitter that I pirated Photoshop

There has to be a revision coming. Ther ar way too many problems with the current switch.

The reason so many people are denying this or are saying that the switch 2 is shit is because they don't want to feel like they got ripped off for beta testing a product which already had many defects.

Doubling the power would bring it up to ps4 tier power. That's more powerful than the xbox. I'd rather a portable ps4 than a stuck at home ps5, 30 million people agree so far.

Who the fuck buy brand new nintendo consoles?
You ALWAYS wait for them to get hacked and buy one then.
I got a switch last saturday and as soon as I pulled it out of the box I had everything ready to hack that motherfucker and start loading pirated games into it

Nah, that ain't true, bro.
If they are so "powerful", why are they teaming up against Nintendo?

Taiwan has no tariff or something?

Ever heard of bluetooth? That way you could connect joycons to it and play the games that require it disconnected.

2DS is different.

The naming is one thing, can't really do that with switch and they don't want to confuse consumers again after wiiu.

What are they gonna call it the nintendo doesnt switch?

But more importantly is the joycons, there's first party games that rely on the joycons being detachable and every "mini" revision just has the main part being that the joycons aren't removable. If they were it would be more bulky unless they design a whole other joycon specific to the switch mini, which would be a hard sell.

2DS worked because 3D wasn't a required gimmick, every single 3DS game can be played in 2D.

>10+TF PS5/X2.
Why the fuck does everyone think that this leap is going to be bigger than the ps3->ps4 jump? Or that Sony would ever want to pull a ''599 US DOLLARS!'' ever again?
Newsflash, Moore's law stopped being a thing in 2016, the only thing they can actually do now is either make the ps5 way more expensive or add specialized hardware for every function on the console, that would also drive up the cost, but not by as much.

Is anyone else starting to get the impression these rumors are being spread maliciously to try and hurt Switch sales? They seem to always happen when hype is at the highest for something Switch related.

>Don't buy a Switch for Smash Bros, there's a better revision coming soon!
>Don't buy a Switch for Mario Odyssey, they'll come out with a better version next year!
And now
>Don't buy a Switch for Pokemon, they're about to announce a better version!

People that don't like nintendo don't want this thing to do well bro they will give any reason for it to fail. Gamers that hate the last true gaming company how fucking sad.

This. I would have bought a Switch ages ago if it wasn't for this, I just want them to announce the damn Pro model already.

I'm satisfied with switch as a home console. It's the portable aspect that's a complete mess. Shitty battery' shitty screen, shitty controllers. Not sure if they'll actually fix all of those

Microsoft has plants in other parts of the world, so the sanctions probably aren't harming them much

Nintendo is known for rehashing and reselling the same shit multiple times in the console lifespan.
Why is it so outlandish people expect them to come out with a new one? especially around E3?

>$150

keep dreamin bud

Why do you fucks continuously perpetuate fake and baseless Nintendo """"""""""rumors"""""""""" on this website?

Nintendo does revisions on their consoles ever since the NES era, what in the hell makes you think they won't have a revisioned Switch?

Yes. Been looking for a new handheld ever since the Vita died off

Mario Maker 2 is out this month and we're trying to warn people not to buy a switch for it as they'll be wasting their money on a model that's just about to become obsolete. Their money would be better spent on a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X, something which is already the more powerful variant and won't be made obsolete.

yes everything is a conspiracy to hurt Nintendo

Do you really think businesses don't try to hurt the sales of their competitors?

Xbone 2 is being announced. New switch revisions are not going to be announced around this time as the switch will look weak in comparison

no I believe it, Sony and Microsoft are gangstalking Nintendo and sabotaging sales of the Switch by spreading false rumors about a Switch revision, and they're doing it a mere uh, five? months before the launch of Pokemon

NINTENDO s(WII)tch U

Mario Maker 2 is out this month plus it's E3 in general. It's the perfect time to make people less confident in the value of the current Switch model.

Plus while Pokemon isn't coming out soon, it's about to get the biggest part of it's pre release marketing in two days. This will be when most people start considering whether to buy a Switch for it.

that image is retarded how do you play titles that require to click analogs?

this, Nintendo has never released a hardware revision in their lives and there's no reason to believe they would announce one at any point in time, Microsoft and Sony are trying to destroy the Switch once and for all by spreading a false rumor so people will hold off on buying a Switch for maybe a month or two

>Upload with 89K hits being used as rumor bait
Holy shit you’re retarded

Name one other Nintendo console that got a Pro variant mid generation. Shit like the Wii slim or a differently colored Gamecube aren't the same thing.

Woah, now, user, don't you go making reasonnable points in a console war thread

Yeah, and them, or Sony, or anyone else does a revision to get a second wind sales-wise, for example, towards the end of the console's lifespan, or when the console had so many problem at launch it hindered initial sales.
Will nintendo make a switch revision at some point? Sure, certainly. Does it look like Nintendo has sales problem with the switch ? Certainly not right now.

Woah... it's like a handheld console that you can actually hold in your hands...

Attached: nintendo-switch-clamshell-2-e1521558177423.jpg (894x1083, 69K)

>still no dpad

It is fucking shit.

I would buy a TV only model if it was $100 cheaper.

>switch joycons have built in planned obsolescence so you either buy a pro or a new set of joycons
>Switch mini won't let you do that but will still have planned obsolescence
>Now you'll have to either wait over a month to get it repaired (maybe) or shell out at least another $200 for console with controllers literally made to fail

>250 with dock sold separately
are you retarded? You can already get a switch for 250

give us GAMECUBE GAMES ALREADY YOU FUCKWITS

Japan already has dockless switches for $250. A handheld revision would be at most $200

According to data gathered by the Sentencing Project, black people are 4 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes in the United States than white people. In certain parts of the country, like Detroit, Black people commit nearly 70 percent of all crime. Out of all counties in the United States, the figures tend to be even more pronounced. Five counties in particular — including Virginia Beach and Virginia Beach — rank among the nation’s top 20 most violent places, and all five of them happen to be Black communities. Currently, about 42 percent of Black people live in poverty. These are some of the conditions that drive Black people into crime and away from legal means of making a living.
Dramatic disparities in who gets incarcerated, and who is less likely to end up in prison, affect every population and even leave their families and community exposed to the chance of breaking and entering. But also prevalent are the many ways that poverty and poverty inequality combine to fuel the crime wave.
For black Americans, that doesn’t always mean turning to drugs. Several studies have shown that the more-often you use drugs, the more likely you’ll become a criminal and the more likely you’ll be in prison.
According to Dr. Parham Ghaznavi of Case Western Reserve University, “Between 1989 and 2012, national arrest rates for cocaine overdose were almost 300 percent higher among black males and 375 percent higher among black females.”
In all, the following four myths cause crime in communities of color:
(1) Crime is inherent in poor communities.
This is frequently the first reaction of many white Americans. But Dr. Sarah Birdsall from the University of Albany found that there are a number of social factors, including race, family situations, and money,that make a person likely to commit a crime.
(2) Blackness is synonymous with criminal behavior.
Many believe that the motivation for committing a crime is limited to the criminal being Black.