Do Yea Forums play video games in public?

Do Yea Forums play video games in public?
Why/why not?

Attached: 7A7CCFAF-16AD-452C-96F0-84171C18FC8C.jpg (576x1024, 95K)

Sometimes play Duel links, but thats about it

Only on longer train, bus or plane trips. If someone thinks that it’s wrong there, then they’re the fucking autist, considering how boring multiple hour trips are for everyone involved.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any images to contribute to your cringe compilation here, even though that’s what you wanted.

who takes pictures like this?

People who like funny pictures?

Yes, because yes.

What's so funny about it?

The fat manchild in the wild.

>what’s funny about an ugly fat degenerate manchild
Gee I wonder

...yes?

Normie

I have that shirt. It’s comfortable.

he is a nintencel

Attached: 285D1F6B-DF58-46EC-872B-2AA64325B4D2.jpg (400x275, 28K)

Normie

I play my vita at work while my coworker watches but that's about it. I live in a very black city so pulling out expensive electronics in public is a bad idea.

Yeah. I might pop into a mobile game if I'm bored in a waiting room or on the bus.

How do I get this build?

be a nintendo fanboy

Attached: 1512913348240.png (779x730, 174K)

Drink soÿ and play Nintendo games

Yeah, why not?

You guys think that guy has ever had sex?

I play rhythm games at an arcade so yeah

Does Pokemon plushies count?

Ive never in my life used public transportation but now I got a job in the big city and I have to ride the subway for an hour or so every day. Im thinking about bringing my 2ds because I want to replay Pokemon White, but I dont know if I should do it

Only once. I went to a coffee shop as part of my therapy and did expeditions in MH4U. Nobody cared or even noticed.

But then again I dont look like that.

If you are a good looking normal person it’s completely fine.
But if you are ugly disgusting loser then pack your shit away and stay in your basement.

Tell me more about your therapy

Nothing special just standard cognitive behaviour therapy.

Fuck, all these threads on Yea Forums made me anxious about this

play Devil Survivor instead

I don’t usually go out in public, and when I do I just get my shit done to go home.

This thread again?

I dont go out unless I have to for work or whatever, and generally I'm in a hurry to get back home so theres really no down time to play games. I wouldnt be embarrassed too though. Things like that are only awkward when you yourself are awkward. Which to be fair is probably most of you

Yes. Because I'm handsome and I and have white collar job. People don't give a shit if you are good looking and dress like a working adult.

>Ive never in my life used public transportation
>I have to ride the subway for an hour or so every day
???

Why is it that these public gamers are always only shown playing a DS or 3DS? You never see one holding the old 2DS, PSP, or PSVita.

>still going to the arcade as an adult
>getting approached/harassed by random people who are jealous of your skillz
>not having a job and a DDR/IIDX cab in your house
what are you poor or something? do you actually like driving to the mall just to play vidya

>picture is 5 year old
>use it to shitpost and for (you)s

I dont even play video games in private anymore

Attached: 1553428110110.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Because Nintencels are usually the fat ugly smelly ones that are fun to tale pictures of and mock

That's a great price for Ant Bully.

Uso g my big brain, I'm guessing he means he now has to use public transportation after years of not using it

maybe Civ V to pass the time if I'm alone at an airport or on a long train ride.

Beyond that, no.

No. I may be an autist but I do have some self-awareness.
Also I don't spend much idle time in public places. And on the train I rather listen to music or read a book.

thats exactly what I meant. Been using it for just a week

Yeah I sometimes do
Whenever I have to go to the dentist I'll probably take my switch to play in the waiting room.

Yes, all the time. If anyone stares at me on my Switch I just smile back and smugly say

"Best Zelda on the move"

Taking stealth pictures of strangers in public to laugh at online seems pretty pathetic.

More than you.

Does going to local tournaments count?

I do this. No one looks at me like Yea Forums insists they do. No one cares. I keep the sound off for common curtesy.

Whats funny about a manchild playing bing bing wahoo in public? Idk user, truly a mystery for the ages

I'll play something on my phone if I can expect myself to waiting for 15+ minutes.
And even then, I'll play puzzle games

>If you are a good looking normal person it’s completely fine.
Dont even need be to good looking, if your well put together and not an obese autist, no one gives a fuck

Why?

I never, it’s degenerate and disgusting. Also I don’t use my phone in uni class, it’s disrespectful and destroys your absorption of information.

if you are a fat neckbeard, you will look like a fucking loser, so don't bother.
If you are attractive and well built, there's no problem at all, hell people will probably find it endearing.
I think if you are on a bus, train or plane, no one will give a fuck, you are literally killing time from point A to B, no one acts like a paranoid fuckwit when they read books or magazines in public and everyone plays on their phones and tablets, so who the fuck cares?

If he was a chad, would this hiding insecure man shaking to take a picture and post it online have done it?

>Do Yea Forums play video games in public?
No.
>Why/why not?
Webm related.

Attached: 1524005085188.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

Why would anyone shake while taking a picture of some pathethic fat loser?

This guy is literally hiding behind someone else while taking this picture, and he’s infinitely more pathetic just because he feels the need to take pictures of people in public and post it online.

pikachu is a jolly fellow

>ITT snoys still coping over the dead Vita

>Disgusting
Fucking how?

Yeah, sure, why not?
Probably in highschool with an equaly hideous girl, but that's all, the girl became a whore or get pregnant from another tard and now he is alone or maybe he is banging a chubby gf or he is loaded because reasons and fuck a different girl each night, but now he wants to play.
I don't see why a fat guy playing with his videogame can't have sex in your meme reddit imaginary world.
Had friends with friends like that specimen and 80% of them had weeb titless landwhale girlfriends.

Looks like they are standing in line.
Also you sound awfully a lot like such a fat autistic loser people would take pictures of.

>I don't play games in public in case I have an involuntary spasm attack
fair enough

>Looks like they are standing in line.
>In the walmart DVD section
?

Attached: 7344FD0B-F57A-44B8-9438-F03096D28859.jpg (1500x1000, 297K)

>socially adjusted men
>playing video games

Yes, problem?

Attached: 1B9344B8-2157-4766-82DD-9563D3CFC6CA.jpg (856x1024, 118K)

Attached: Le dogz lmaooo.jpg (1024x603, 83K)

Yes, but I'm well groomed and considered attractive. So I don't get any funny looks and only the occasional curios gaze. Turns out playing video games in public isn't the issue, it's being a fucking weirdo.

No because I'm not out in public long enough to play a game.

user... you need to kill yourself

>tfw this killed off the studio and jimmy neutron

No, I don’t use the internet or look at a screen if I am out in public

What insecure triggered neckbeard made this lmao, god that’s pathetic

Cope

t. fat manchild loser

The dude that makes these is the literal definition of incel and was IRL rage banned for being so hated in his community.

Sorry the vita died

:)

Not sorry, fuck that piece of crap.
What now fat incel?

Emulate on your phone

Let me see your face then.

Problem?

Attached: A1E833B6-8073-4478-99DF-0F7EB3C54876.jpg (750x1334, 195K)

>being a spazz when you play kid games
AHAHAHAHA

El chupacapra

Arcades can be a great method of socializing for us gamers bro. You should try going to a barcade for some fun.

The most public I ever play vidya is on distance travel.

Attached: Pink shrug.png (565x541, 157K)

Dont worry user, everyone in this thread looks exactly like this.

I've played my 3ds on lunch breaks before for something to do since im not a phone fag and everyone at my jobs is dead as a door knob conversationally. But other then that nah. I get car sick easily doing anything other then listening to the radio and usually im up and about or have a purpose to being out.

have sex

Attached: me irl.jpg (907x1591, 1.13M)

that fuck probably only plays fifa and NBA, get out faggot

Yes I do, I have some decent stuff on my phone
Because playing on your phone while waiting or at lunch is common, and I'm not fat or autistic so people don't look down on me

Yes, Shadowgate Classic on Gameboy. A patrician's choice of gaming on the go

Attached: 1548702081762.jpg (912x1024, 64K)

fat and clueless americans are always funny to look at

I have no problem with other people doing it but I'd rather talk to and connect with other humans and make memories with them instead. Video games are a leisure activity you really don't need to bring with you when you go.

I don't play in public because one of three scenarios happen:

1. Handsome guys think I'm a weeb fujoshi and avoid me
2. Someone is out to steal my shit
3. A guy who probably hasn't showered in 48 hours stands next to or behind me like a creep because I'm a "gamer girl" and I have to hold back vomiting

I used to play a lot candy crush saga while at bus to work
it's pretty fine

Nothing. If I saw some pussy faggot sneakily taking photos of people for a laugh, I would steal their phone and post everything on it on the internet.

>I play chess on my smartphone

Attached: chadnail.png (500x500, 107K)

>A guy who probably hasn't showered in 48 hours
It's better than an annoying kids who ask to borrow your shit and start crying loud af

>FWB

"free weekend bitch"?

Based
I remember taking a pic of some fat autist with acne that was playing a switch. He noticed what I was doing and almost tripped trying to walk away. Autists deserve to die honestly

Attached: 1530284155457.png (600x580, 817K)

Straight out of /mlp/

My 2DS is a godsend anytime I fly out to Madrid

Attached: 1556346767163.png (297x255, 8K)

>women IRL will never be that forward with you unless you're chad

Attached: 1541231617099.jpg (320x287, 15K)

/mlp/ is based

insecure people who need to put others down to feel better about their own shortcomings

Of course not, I'm not autistic and don't wanna ruin a possible 1% chance encounter of me with a qt.

I play mobile games on public transit because my commute is long.

You don't belong here

Attached: 1389567339991.png (513x418, 478K)

Yes, I play Pokemon Alpha Sapphire on my 3ds in the subway, how did you know?

Attached: why yes.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Realistically what’s the difference between this and people who walk aroindbconstantly Head down staring their phone? Besides one being socially acceptable of course.

I can hear the sound of your pokeball failing to catch Kyogre for the nth time

Wow, that guy broke their NPC programming for a minute there.

* Around constantly

Fire Emblem Heroes on the bus.
That's about it.
Playing handhelds in public is just strange.
If you're walking you should be watching where you walk instead of being that dickhead who walks into people.
If you're sitting down then you're very unlikely to be staying in the same place for more than 15 minutes.

I don't know if that's an insult or what.

Only if I know it's a long trip.
Like a road trip or plane ride, and even then it's for a bit. I like handhelds because I could play that shit on the bed, but even as a kid, I always thought that people were weird for having it outside (and they usually got robbed)