You're walking in the black forest and these guys slap your lobotomy corp thread. What do?

You're walking in the black forest and these guys slap your lobotomy corp thread. What do?

Attached: 1558192076115.png (1000x700, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ry-TruWsFw&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=KRNh8n69Zlk
youtube.com/watch?v=CQCvbK5yKQQ
youtu.be/Ew04D_NwEmk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTeYFxv7xjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

another day in paradise

Attached: adsafsafadas.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

;_;

Attached: the birds.png (1404x657, 61K)

>Lobotomy Corporation General: Generic Bird Edition (again)

PICK ONE
>This magical bullet truly can hit anyone you say!
>Be relaxed, do you not need the blessing?
>She was so talkative before. In the end, loneliness was the only listener
DAY 13

boolet

3 for awesome gift and weapon
1 for Frankfurt
2 for fun :)

bullet boy

Going for Der Freikugel whatshisname then

i really wanna fuck a spider

Attached: 1556364585619.png (828x828, 264K)

2 if you havent had train yet

Nimm das Freibier

Even with the entirety of my staff I can't kill Nothing There before it reaches 3rd form
Jesus Christ

Attached: henk.png (977x952, 616K)

just don't let it breach bro
just call the rabbits bro

Attached: 1559497860627.png (253x291, 58K)

Kill it afterwards. Duh

Attached: 66801093_p0.jpg (1600x1200, 1.36M)

>don't have all of the abnormalities recorded
>mem repo puts me to a point where I won't have Hokma fully unlocked until Day 45, which I assume unlocks his battle on Day 46
May as well restart to 1 huh, kinda want to meet all of the abnormies before continuing to Day 46.
Nothing There is something else, need someone with his armor and a weapon that deals pale, and need to 1v1 unless you feel like micromanaging all of the different ranges your employees have, keeping them safe from the long range attack.

Just gonna day1 then, the only pale weapon I have is crumbling armor's sword

stupid netzach never has anything positive to say

Wtf is this meme game?

huh
it seems using fiery bird's ego suit always kills you if you are working with snow queen
it's the same day, same work, same employee with the same stats, only difference is the suit, and it can work normally in other abnos
is there any other interaction like this one?

Attached: file.png (1172x2572, 2.36M)

>Tiphereth suppression
>2 out of 45 employees survived

Attached: This is fine.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

Other than Apocobird, the Magical Girls and Tall Bird's Gift on breaching Fiery Bird, I don't think so.

SCP dating sim

How do you fuck up this bad

>he's still able to proc the apocalypse
user... You'll have to teach that dumb bird who's the boss someday...

Faries blessing eats your eyes out if you enter any abbo's room while still blessed
Crumbling armor beheads you if you do a certain type of work
Judgement Bird's EGO gift helps with working with Firey Bird
Queen of Hatred has special dialogue when suppressing the two other magical girls
There is a special panic status called "Reverence" when a prudence 3 or below interact with WhiteNight
And there are others I'm forgetting

>meltdown happens
>littlebird and scarecrow escape
>red escapes
>mountain of bodies escapes
>big bird and black swan escape
>good work result on SO so he also escapes
>apoc bird frees everyone else

Just started playing, on day 5 right now but I got this machine that says "You Must Be Happy" What does it even do? Everytime time I send an employee to use it, they die at the end of the day. Should I leave it alone? This game is really fun by the way.

You are overusing it if it's killing people, don't abuse it. It can come in handy for a specific 'boss battle' that happens later on.

Threadly reminder to read the manual.

Attached: 1558071937962.png (256x256, 28K)

How? it has so much health.

Read the managerial tips, Manager!

>Faries blessing eats your eyes out if you enter any abbo's room while still blessed
>Crumbling armor beheads you if you do a certain type of work
at least these 2 are said in the manager tips, i don't think the others are though, can't say about WN

Thank you guys

You also have Yin and Yang, which are pretty self explanatory. Speaking of which, Monk will escape if Ysng comes near his containment

Who has not seen it yet. Here is the alpha gamplay of the sequel Library of Ruina
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ry-TruWsFw&t=25s

Can I beat nothing there with his armor, the smile and galaxy kids pebble?

pick yourself you indecisive shit

Proc him on purpose and study the eggs he leaves behind, the eggs also have different effects. Just for how obvious it is, I'll say that the Big Bird egg mind controls your employees and darkens the facility, for the other two eggs, you'll have to find that out on your own.

No, I mean, the eggs have WAY too much health for me to kill.

Maybe if you micro hard for 10 minutes

Did you separate your damage types properly? May have been healing the eggs while damaging them too

Why has fiery borb so much more style than any other borb?

Attached: FieryBirdCloseUp.png (242x306, 137K)

>it's an easy to contain aleph
>triggers every ordeal

He's gotta look magnificent to get any challenges

Gonna try that then. Depending on where he spawns I can do blue star without blowing through all of my shields and doing mountain afterwards is fairly easy because he only goes to second stage at best, but nothing there has fucked me over every time so far.

Yeah, but now I'm nearing day 40 I may try it again once I have more employees and more ALEPH level weapons.
>Have everyone dogpile long bird while the few guys with pale damage go after little beak
>rabbits take care of big bird... maybe.

>Finally did Malkuth Dusk mission
>Oh boy, let's see what kind of scene comes up
>"Half of her teeth have already fallen out."
>Ignore Ignore Ignore
>Malkuth suppression unlocked
>Yesod scene came up next
>Enforce Enforce Enforce
>Yesod suppression unlocked
>Hod scene
>Throw Newspaper Away Throw Newspaper Away Throw Newspaper Away
>Hod suppression unlocked
Jesus fucking christ, what's going on?
I tried Malkuth suppression and I had to retry a bunch of times already, the moment Nothing There or Censored have a meltdown I'm fucked thanks to that bullshit.

Attached: 1559448506081.png (440x406, 7K)

once you find out the gimmick nothing should stop you from playing normally. It's not Malkuths fault - you are NOT in control, apparently
Am I the only one in love with the "get the same choice 3 times" segments? really hammers it home that A only had one way to go

one sin is literally all you need

>bullshit
Aside from Netzach, Malkuth is the easiest one once you understand her gimmick. Protip: PAY ATTENTION

Kumoko is so good
I feel sad that apparently it stops being about her once she beats Alaba get out of the dungeon. The whole demon lord vs humans thing on the outside world sounds painfully boring in comparison to spider-girl adventures.

How long do i wait before i close the game when i get a potential freeze? I just completedy midnight with 3 important people dead and i have been waiting for 5 min now. I don't want to do this again. Also fuck this korean game for being so fun yet crashing like a motherfucker during important parts

>Aside from Netzach, Malkuth is the easiest one
No, Yesod is the easiest one. You only have to to pay a fragment of attention what you were doing up until now.

there's a chance it's still playing, you can blindly click around trying to advance the game till you get to the deployment phase for the save.

Angela suggests to ignore suppression missions.
I wonder if you can ignore them. Is there a different ending?

Yes there is a specific ending

I'm at refine PE-Boxes right now so im still in the fucked category right?

Yesod's would be a total clusterfuck if it forced you to work until a Midnight. All those meltdowns, the worst part about the suppression was squinting at every cell during meltdowns and trying to not hit Punishing birb.

apparently lowering your texture quality helps, can't help you other than that.
it's literally a case of
>works on my machine
in many cases, I've been playing it for 4-5 hours at a time and only then noticed slight lagging or inputs missing and I'm using nvidia shadowplay and audacity at the same time, which should speed up the lagging

Command center...

Attached: 1559514499217.png (252x224, 18K)

I just went through green midnight. The game hiccuped during the ordeal as well. I just want it to finish

If Angela knew what happens, she wouldn't suggest it, I think. Or maybe she still wouldn't want you to do it.
lore spoilers:
she actually doesn't know though. She knows nothing of A's struggles, or what the core suppressions really are. remember her saying that the sephirah are actually kinda shit but still worth having around? she's only saying that because A told her that much. He didn't explain why though, which is why she's so surprised that this iteration (X) suddenly starts making weird progress. only B knew part of this masterplan (hence the whole: go back if you're not prepared yet), but even he didn't have the full picture. A knew he had to not only fool his friends/coworkers, but also himself. works best if noone is able to explain to you

This. Honestly it gets fucking ridiculous. Eventually shes not even a spider anymore and it devolves into super special anime girl OC shit

Only now do you see the true face of Lobotomy
It gets worse
At least it makes it feel really good when you manage to fix them

Attached: drlight.jpg (1024x410, 73K)

>fix them
>yesod box form still covers his whole body with tape
I don't think that guy is fixed

None of them will ever be.

shit then what's the point

>At least it makes it feel really good when you manage to fix them
>fix them

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 7K)

you can't outright change them, but you can make them accept their weakness and still push on. honestly yesod and his motives/weakness is underrated, probably overshadowed by the more emotionally impactful stuff later on

Attached: 20190601233648_1.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Helping them realize who they really are

how many of you even know that there's a log? I certainly didn't at first.

Attached: 20190601233522_1.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

I figured it out really quickly
Also try clicking the logo on the start menu

Near the beginning, since my mouse sucks fat dicks and double clicks whenever it wants, and being someone who likes to read story stuff, it was very helpful.

don't do that, it creates mustard gas!
jokes on you, I have backup copies of every day past 38

Is there any way to see what the seeds are called?
I couldn't find them by rewatching the core suppression scenes

I mean literally every VN ever has a log, why wouldn't LC have one?

Der Freischutz, you fucking casual

The dream is over. I waited for 20 min and it doesnt seem to move . This is horseshit

As fixed as anyone can realistically hope to be after all the monumental bullshit they've been through at least

>this guy gets put next to train
Literally the easiest way to train HP

I guess going through the day 46-49 segments would help you with that
usually you access the log with mousewheel up. In LC you can't even advance with enter/space.
Guess it's just jankiness and then I thought it wouldn't have one

Der Frankfurter

how the fuck do you spress this guy. Do i literally have to get everyone judgment's bird gift?

So they failed their kickstarter but succeded their korean one. Does anybody now how much is this currency in western coins?

Attached: ñ.jpg (1285x815, 65K)

At what point should i try to take on a dusk ordeal. I got two sets of Aleph gear and yet WAW abnormalities still kick my ass. Plus im kinda afraid of ordeals as the only times I had noons it pushed my shit in.

One you have a "big dick squad" of 5 top tier gear'd guys. Amber and Crimson are easy for them.

You should be able to deal with Dusk if you have a decent amount of WAW gear

Like... 12 thousand?

Asking again, how does Army in Black work for Gebura's Aleph suppression mission?

it really depends on the ordeal.
you can do amber without taking any dmg really, just be patient
red can be kited/micro'd and is generally the easiest imo seriously, people complaining about any red ordeals are massive shitters it seems
green can be hard and overwhelming, but given enough time (by that I mean: you don't have WN or other timebombs), you can also safely clear that. it's still the hardest out of the three though

Yesod's literally the easiest one. You have control of all of your actions, and there's no pressure to keep things going. Malkuth, for example, forces you to keep going and to take risk to find out which one's correct, while Yesod you just need to write down which employee's colored hair does which cell, and keep that going for the whole day

green is probably the hardest, and that can be handled by one chad with magic bullet while the rest of your agents cower somewhere

NO FUCKING WAY. IT CONTINUED LOADING. AFTER 30 Minutes it loaded

>Army in Black
I took a quick look at the wiki and someone asked the same question: apparently it does. although it isn't specified whether each of them counts as one or if it counts as 1 and each one of them more you do would be considered the same abnormality (this is likely)

i thought this was hxh for a second lol

Yesod is the only one who actually kinda accepts his mistakes, imo. Dude knows what is wrong since the beginning, tries to fix himself, and doesnt act out against anyone, despite being the most venomous Seraph of the whole crew.

Is there no purple dusk?
Side question is there a way to know where purple noon drops. one of the bad experiences was when one just so happened to drop on an employee in a random hallway as he was heading back which triggered mountain

I'm happy for you user. good job being that patient
stop tabbing out though, it apparently makes the leak worse

Attached: 1558407077355.jpg (332x396, 28K)

So just killing one of the black hearts would count towards the mission? Thanks, user!

Where exactly are the saves I need to make a backup since I'm going to start day 46 soon and I wanna have some safety saves

no, there isn't. there also is no crimson midnight.
the obelisks don't drop in hallways - don't confuse the big rooms left and right of control or the big room below information as hallways, they're actually part of the main room. you don't know where they'll drop, only when the ordeal triggers you can see their nameplates. at that point it's likely too late already, although you can try to move out...the best thing to do though is to just keep your guys in elevators, which are the safest place on earth with a few exceptions

c:/users/yourname/appdata/locallow/project moon
although I haven't had to restore yet, I've been told that that should be fine. sometimes it spergs out though apparently. anyway, it's better to be safe than sorry

>where do the Purple Noons drop
Pic related, though I'm not entirely 100% about the bottom two floors of central. Also despite how the animation looks, the damage is room-wide so if you see clerks on the other side of one of the rooms in Central, shadow realm them regardless.

Attached: Facility9Departments.png (1358x925, 1.29M)

Attached: 71850246_p1.jpg (720x772, 136K)

There is no Amber Noon, Violet Dusk, or Crimson Midnight
For Violet Noon the monoliths will not drop in abnormality hallways or elevators

>no drops on disciplinary, welfare, extraction and record
hmm, I can't recall if I ever saw them there, so I can't argue against that. Is it true though? Can't test it out currently since my save is on day 50 for now

what even is the point of making army in black zayin if it clearly has all the workings of a aleph? at least doc looks like a average zayin before going batshit

O MY ONE SIN

alone, I am Zayin
together, we are ALEPH
lorewise it's probably about it powering up through bad energies in peoples hearts which makes it go from pink to black

I mean I try to be safe from that nonsense regardless, but in my experience I haven't seen them drop in the later departments at all for whatever reason. Which is nice because of their odd bonuses being useful.

We may never know

Attached: 1557511661698.jpg (780x960, 253K)

This shit makes me think back to the SCP-inspired game I was working on once. I wonder if I actually saved any of the ideas I had.

Imagine kissing those lips, black swan is too cute!

Attached: 1558008004100.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

I'm going to do attachment work on this cute bird and no one can stop me

Attached: 1557167332223.jpg (710x458, 55K)

This one would have made sense being two different classes.
The brothers are zayin and the sister is WAW

You can't cheese Gebura with shelter if plague is not white night yet. If your person remains the last one alive then he will be called by plague. Cheese ruined

Personally, I think the brothers and the swan are actually one being. The brothers being her sleeping body and the story about the foggy city being what's happening in her dream, as her dream is disturbed the brothers appear less healthy until the stress it causes her to wake up and manifest as the swan.

How do memory repositon works? if i use it during a day do i keep all my current EGO and agents?

you shouldn't ever cheese anyway since doing it legit feels great
haven't done birds yet, but I'm looking forward to it, hope it's as nice as WN

If i learned something from this game is the fact that you can randomly get really fucked in the ass. So if i can cheese it i will cheese it

you gotta learn to give, instead of taking user.
fuck whitenight
fuck gebura
fuck binah
fuck the lategame days
I have so much fuck to go around any my dick's not even soft yet

Its an army in pink
Or rather, A wolf in sheep's clothing

Explain to me in simple sentences why this game is good

Attached: fun_retarded.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

>birds
It's a pretty fun event, not as hard as say, Gebura or Binah (especially this bitch), but it's still very tough if you don't know what to expect.
Had a near facility wipe the first couple of attempts because turns out, letting Nothing There meltdown while doing the event is a bad move.

It’s stealth Kino

>Get Yin
>Love gift but gotta get yang then.
>fuck
>Day of tool selection comes up.
>Yang only option
>Try out Re-extraction
>get portrait
GET FUCKED YOU FUCKIN FISH FAG

Pleasing the energy jew simulator

>Big bird just wants pats
>Long bird wants to stop judging
>Punishing bird has a “say my name” moment
Why is little bird the most evil out of the 3?

how about you form an opinion of your own you fucking sheep
how do you even get out of bed in the morning without someone telling you to do so jesus christ how can a man live like this it's fucking pathetic

I would like to partake in intercourse with Angela.

Attached: 21a78861faba8bf5aa686f00f55e527b.jpg (1000x1600, 135K)

that's interesting. I wonder if it will just keep trying to force it on you. Can he even escape, now that he's alone? does he just wander the halls alone?

Attached: 1559178011493.png (523x447, 57K)

i want my subordinates to spit in my mouth

what if his mom is telling him to get up every morning
I miss being a kid and being told to wake up only to find a nice cup of milk or juice at the table waiting for me

So I just memory Repo'd to day 36 and I have Hokuma (only thing left for him is suppression) and Binah left to unlock, but my I lack the energy to progress. How can I get motivated?

Alright, Ill give it a shot

>Why is little bird the most evil out of the 3?
Why are chihuahuas vicious and neurotic?

Leave one out for yourself, and have your alexa/cortana wake you.

dude if it's not fun for you anymore why do you ask us how to force you? you either play because you want to, or you stop, I don't know what's so hard about that

Yeah I'm hoping they realize what people are coming to it for (i.e. super spider adventure 64) and keep it on her for a while longer. If not I guess I'll just drop it, but it's fun for now. Looking forward to the next chapter release.

Attached: kumoeh.png (417x233, 59K)

I don't have any of these fancy gadgets and it just wouldn't feel the same, I think
my mother legit went crazy after my dad left her, so I guess it might just be me treasuring this nice memory I have of her when I was a child

Cute girls suffering horrible deaths. Essie pees but not really. Here's your cactus. Everyone's a box and need to be reminded of that so they can continue being boxes. Then you have a get-together with three birds.

Attached: 1559027810153m.jpg (765x1024, 173K)

Yin can escape if bad work is done twice, but without Yang in the facility 90% of the threat he usually presents is gone.
Dunno if it'll keep trying to give me Yang but at least it'll be farther away this time.

clack click clack
funny crab

Without spoiling what actually happens in any of it, who has it worst and who has it the "best" out of them?

I genuinely love games that are deliberately obtuse or just so different that you cannot possibly have a frame of reference for how it should operate and what you should be doing, and this game at least halfway tickles that enjoyment.

How difficult is Apocalypse Bird?

post yfw crab dad gets loose

Attached: 1559189681031.gif (100x100, 869K)

Shh... Good boy, good boy. Angela won't have you.

Attached: Mine.jpg (885x838, 134K)

>scuttles up to a female clerk
>pinches her ass
>even more red damage than Nothing There
wtf

All of the birds in this game are based

Attached: E48ADA7B-A3FC-4049-950E-7D2BFF6BBE59.jpg (1514x2048, 420K)

there is no objective answer here, fellow manager
imo Binah has it the worst (you probably haven't even unlocked her) since she's a literal gatekeeper to hell and has to stare straight into something maddening all day
arguably Hokma has it both the worst and the best because he knew he would die and loves the chance to be able to be with his best friend forever, but at the same time he got fucking boxed and can't help him any more than giving him courage to move on
the upper level sephirah have really tragic physical backstories while the lower levels focus more on psychological stress, although it's a common theme among them aswell. there actually is a longer explanation about the difference between the layers and what they mean, regarding their suppressions and weaknesses

>Clerk dies
>Another crab dad spawns.

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

Listen here you bitch

Attached: 1559586861995.png (503x666, 153K)

I haven't unlocked her but I'll refrain from mousing over the large spoilers.
I just want Hod and Malkuth (and maybe Netzach he seems cool) to find peace or some modicum of happiness. Angela seems slightly off somehow, but I still like her. Hoping she doesn't go full 343 Cortana or Allied Mastercomputer on me.

I'm sorry to hear that, user. I hope things are better now.

Binah is literally completely at fault though and doesn't deserve sympathy, the rest were at least innocent or good-hearted.

What's the latest version of the game? Can someone pass me a drive link?

youtube.com/watch?v=KRNh8n69Zlk

>lower levels focus more on psychological stress
It was a rapid change of pace going into Extraction and Records for the first time.
You were listening to the sephirahs own depressions at first and then you get to those two and they show you shit so fucking bizarre you feel like you'd go mad trying to understand it.

I've said it in a few of the threads yesterday I believe, but in my opinion the Sephirah all are better off in the end. obviously you can't magically fix their problems just like that, but after doing their missions you are indeed helping them.
and in turn, they help you aswell. keep going, all of the suffering will end one day, the fabled day, the day of light

>this causes temperance 1 agents to instantly panic

Attached: 1553799049021.jpg (750x750, 42K)

>Listen here you bitch
You may speak.

Attached: (you).png (900x627, 271K)

Is that what the "Seed of Light" meter on the menu screen is for? Just telling me how close I am to the true ending?

>some guy in a heart
i dont like the look of this

I felt this way about a certain 3DS JRPG I won't mention the name of. Game had almost no tutorial, tons of hidden mechanics and such that were vital to beating bosses, and no real direction on where to go next apart from location unlocks being spaced around vaguely where it goes.

Why do I have a thing for damaged girls? I just want to cuddle Malkuth, Hod, and QoH because they're all unhinged and need a good snuggle. Maybe Binah and Angela, but they're kind of cunts.

it's a case of "you wouldn't even wish that on your worst enemy", I guess. yes, I know, she's literally your enemy actually, and both resents and admires you for the punishment you chose for her, but in terms of "who has it worse", she clearly wins imo.
well except maybe for tiphereth. seeing your best friend die and forget you over and over and over and over has to be horrible fate aswell
again, this is not about sympathy, it's about trying to think it through objectively
the game is really really well done when it comes to descending into the story and what lies beneath. ever noticed how the background changes in the layers? a city, some underground city looking weird, and suddenly literal heaven and hell and ruins
take a look at extraction and record again. darkness and light. they're actually not too subtle on these themes but it's easy to overlook because of the style of the game I guess

The same reason girls sometimes have a thing for damaged guys, I'd imagine.

Attached: 5-30-2012 2-09-19 PM.jpg (931x529, 41K)

Are you basically the male version of the girl who hooks up with psychotic abusers because she wants to fix them?
>Just because he beats me it doesn't mean he doesn't love me!

>QoH
>not knight
qoh is a cunt, fuck her
knight is great

"yes"
100% indeed is true ending, 90% carries you through to the normal/good end

If you dont stop hitting on the manager i'll crap you down that hole again, but this time with you back broken

Attached: sticker (3).png (252x224, 15K)

It's not QoH's fault, she has heavy brain damage and actively regrets and apologizes for the few things she can remember if she harms people.

Try me, but you're gonna have to find some other oaf to wrangle cogito if you do.
Manager's cock is mine to torture.

Attached: Smooch.jpg (768x1024, 67K)

Yeah. I have a horrible savior/hero complex.

Attached: Iwish.png (500x144, 89K)

It isn't even necessarily that they want to fix them. I think it's that they want to be the one they choose to keep around. There was never any fixing people like Ted Bundy. But they exuded power and danger. They slaughtered women. Yet some women were apparently turned on by that.

On the flip side, yandere. It's the romanticization of a covetous relationship.

Because you have self esteem issues that prevent you for building up a relationship to a confident, adult woman.
You're basically the equivalent to those girls who always end up in the kind of relationships where they "fall down the stairs".

They just make me sad
I don't like it

>tfw you'll never play Lobotomy Corporation for the first time again

Attached: Madotsuki.jpg (800x680, 65K)

Someone swap this guy with Angela.

Yes, purple noons will never drop in any department unlocked after central, and seems to only drop in the top 2 floors of central. Additionally, employees on the lower level of central heal room will not be hurt by the entrance of the purple noon.

OH LOOK Binah, what's that on your face? Should've wore the gas mask you fucker

Attached: 1558760792898.png (462x684, 108K)

oh
I thought it was just like a meter for telling me something later on

Are you saying the type of girl I'm attracted to would end up walking all over me and abusing me while I let it happen?

I enjoy leaving the game open in the background so I can listen to the comfy menu music.

Attached: Great-Frigatebird-Migration.jpg (680x510, 116K)

it kinda is really, but it's also showing you your progress across the game. if you're not a brainlet you'll figure out what it is all about and why it's called that, and what it is used for.

I am a brainlet but I'm sure I'll figure it out anyway

>tfw can never get sick of the day to day
pretty much perfect timewasting music
youtube.com/watch?v=CQCvbK5yKQQ

>Implying I need a gas mask

Attached: *snap*.jpg (600x700, 198K)

For me, it's the Big Bird.

Attached: 1556998681984.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

>binahfags

Attached: 1534236085.solarboyaaron_beast_binah.png (1100x1400, 498K)

Should edit this very slightly so it resembles KoG's gold fist weapon

Kill me.

Attached: Tired.png (420x469, 80K)

>fuzz
Isn't it bald?

ummm, I'll have you know that we're actually "binahfriends", sweaty
I just like my girls a little bit goth and maybe sadistic okay

Attached: 1559250303671.png (370x429, 120K)

Bald is awesome!

What's wrong, user-kun? Can you give me advice on this abnormality?

Attached: 1540787707.solarboyaaron_c65f80dc-6a49-4275-8ae7-6ff67c664beb.png (768x768, 240K)

Is there any point to taking that one?

REJOICE
why is he such an edgy motherfucker, and how did he turn his hair white like that
big spoiler btw

Attached: AdamFull.png (613x1200, 303K)

drugs

Carmens cogito goo is one hell of a drug I guess

This dealt white damage to me.

Attached: Ouch.png (167x170, 28K)

>dies to Geburah and Bunnies of all things
>Implying you don't need a gas mask
Repression work on Melting Love is just about done. See you later you old hag

Attached: 1557588203121.png (1111x1553, 947K)

>shits on all of them when fully powered up
I don't know why she didn't show her true power at first

does WN stay WN or it goes back to doc?

Attached: 1559337649714.png (202x233, 75K)

Unfortunately your SP is safe, as I have no more furshit to cause white damage.

Okay starting weapon. Not much else unless you have a really weird and specific fetish for bald people.

lol.

Attached: 1557259945363.png (2508x3541, 2.42M)

the glasses ego gift are high fashion

>Out of ammo
Time to binahfag again!

Attached: stylish.jpg (840x1047, 150K)

alright I think I'll leave it

i think it would be better if it stayed WN
but i don't have it yet though, i'm working on it

actual spoilers inside, don't open unless you've beaten the game with the good ending

Attached: 1558015680093.jpg (2865x2493, 665K)

Have a reward.

Attached: 1559345155637.jpg (768x768, 428K)

>spoiling yourself

Attached: 1559586287751.jpg (1080x1108, 103K)

The word is "borb"

Attached: borbs.jpg (1199x313, 52K)

t.argument between WN and One Sin

Attached: 1557767975049.jpg (1200x1521, 334K)

>yurifaggotry
>hateshipping
I'd rather not.

Attached: Jiiiiiiiiiiii.png (150x173, 25K)

Gebirda needs a red mark on her chest.

I have spoilers as well.

Attached: 1559345609482m.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

bro its already a long-running web novel and light novel series, the story is already set. the rest of it is about the humans and kumoko becomes a super special anime OC she was never the girl in class at all, the girl she thinks she is is D, who is actually the most popular girl in school.

aka par for the course for isekai

Attached: yummy.png (460x730, 520K)

I know that, it has something like 550 chapters. I'm just hoping they skim the boring shit rather than going all out on it with a richly detailed adaptation of even the smallest events in the novel series and totally killing any and all appeal the story had.

I need a sadistic mommy.

Attached: Too bad, it's me.jpg (720x891, 73K)

Does anyone have the picture of the bird some guy came on so I can microsoft paint it into punishing bird?

cute snake cloaca

which abno uses that kill animation

>A chunk of flesh dropped from the mouth to the ground, depriving the abnormality an ability to talk.
>It's talking inside the body of an employee.
>But it is not the employee who speaks.
>The sound of calling me.
>Is nothing but an empty shell mimicking a dead person.
>How many employees would have suffered to this sound?
>It keeps getting closer to human.
>It keeps trying.
>However, as always, at the end
>Nothing there.

An agent with SP being his highest stat going insane

Isnt that just the Suicide after Panicking animation?

Post yfw
>All Rabbits are wiped out. Well, good Luck.

Attached: concern.jpg (353x352, 28K)

That shouldn't come as a surprise lol, jobber bunnies suck.

Attached: 1557890817516.png (240x240, 43K)

spoiling yourself on the WN transformation is one of the saddest things i've heard of.

everyone can tell that plague doc is fucked but the actual transformation is kino

i've just unlocked malkuth and yesod suppressions
how hard are these? (day 33)

>Yesod Suppression
>everything gets pixelated
>well this is annoying, but it's doable
>get to stage II
>it gets even more pixelated
This is trash

Attached: 1557299900691.jpg (2848x2136, 679K)

piss ez.

Attached: 1557355269465.png (662x888, 296K)

>day 41
>not done Gebura suppression yet
>not done the other guy's suppression yet
>obviously not done any lower sephirah
How fucked am I? I'm gonna have to restart aren't I?

this.
finding out how much it affects was one of the best moments for me while playing
>lose everyone
>figure out the whole confession thing
>think "alright, I guess I'll restart"
>he's still there
>well okay, I do a memrep then, haven't done many of those before
>he's still there
>guess I gotta learn to git gud now
this, alongside the first core suppression (which is a pretty cool mechanic, a bossfight every few days with different mechanics), first midnight and Gebura in general was pretty much 10/10 kino.
day 50s gimmick also hyped me up a little

malkuth is a matter of you noticing the mechanic
yesod is a matter of your attachment
you can do all of them if you chain memrep, but you sound either scared or are a shitter

Someone post the vocaroo

I wish Lobotomy Corp could adopt the good SCPs and free them from the hell that the SCP wiki has become. This is the successor we needed.

well I don't. SCP can fuck off forever for all I care.

Attached: 1558395955118.png (436x532, 104K)

Where is melting love user ? I still haven't seen the repression chapter.

All the music is good, looking forward to Library of Ruina's music because the track from the trailer is great

this
that den of autism is better left untouched

Hopefully it doesn’t catch the attention of big e-celebs

Finally Myo says something smart

LC did, but their zoomer viewerbase isn't patient enough for a game like that.
then middle sized youtubers picked it up, but most of them dropped it because they're shitters
now there's a few smaller channels that played/completed it, no chance of inviting any more cancer hopefully

On one hand I do want Project Moon to succeed because they make good stuff, but on the other hand I love these threads and I really don't want it to get soured like so many other ones have been when they get famous. At least Lobcorp won't become that though, it's too obtuse and niche, which is what makes it fun.

>hopefully the developers of this game I like don't make any big money from lots of exposure because I have some autistic phobia about people I don't like liking the same thing as me

Attached: 1535266820599.jpg (567x563, 37K)

Is rabbit slut a robot or a human?

I'd rather have dedicated people buying and supporting than a sudden burst of purchases, followed by bad reviews because the game isn't handholdy enough and then a lot of refunds. bad exposure hurts more than no exposure at all

Human

>bad exposure hurts more than no exposure at all
Not in the slightest. Bad publicity > no publicity.
t. studied economics

you learned a really old and faulty concept then

what do you mean? The "pretty fucking too" line is only something 20 billion iq people like me can understand.

I am gonna PET Malkuth's head

>t. studied economics
probably failed out of it too.

It just has to be popular in the east
Fuck the West for having cancerous fanbases filled with autism

>Get Justice 5 with Mirror

Attached: 1543168092148.jpg (512x523, 100K)

It depends. Some bad publicity can damage a brand far, far more than it aids it. It can certainly HELP, like in the case of games like Hatred (controversial) or joke games like Goat Simulator, but by no means is bad>nothing always a 100% true statement.

Myo is challenged

Why? I like LC's original monsters better than SCPs since SCP is a free for all special OCfest and LC at least only has 1 or 2 abnormalities that fit under that (like Little Prince's story)

I feel like it's only a matter of time before Sseth makes a video about it considering he referenced it in his last video and he has a thing for making videos about old/niche games. He's not a big youtuber by any means but he has a decent following.

from what i've seen of him he seems to be a faggot memelord

Yea Forums is having a resurgence of interest in Lobotomy Corporation but it's already been covered by Youtubers who I'd deem "e-celebs". None of them have finished it. I think 1 guy who has a channel who originated from Yea Forums is close to finishing, but I don't watch his videos since I don't want end game spoilers. Basically it's too hard for a general audience to pick up like other games that letsplayers latch on to.
Anyway if you watch someone play the game then why would you want to play it at all, the best part about Lobotomy Corporation is going in blind.

>little prince
>OC
uhhh, user?

Attached: retard.jpg (567x392, 43K)

He's basically Yea Forums incarnate that throws /pol/ and Yea Forums memes into all of his videos. If you dislike that kind of humor then you won't like him. I personally like him and he can be pretty cool like when he dropped $1000 of sponsership money on commissioning God Hand hentai just for the sake of it, but I can see why he could be disliked.

I might even be that one dude that plays and uploads it and even I say:
if you're not playing it yourself, you're a fucking loser
I also kinda finished neutral and am now working on 100%

Enjoy the new community, user :^)
Twitch was a mistake

I mean the story itself, it's the same stuff people who enjoy SCP complain about entry logs revolving around 1 special employee don't they? I know of the book The Little Prince (i've read it) but the abnormality story is focused on the employee who befriended it with a whole sob story

>He's basically Yea Forums incarnate that throws /pol/ and Yea Forums memes into all of his videos
that sounds like a colossal faggot

>He's basically Yea Forums incarnate that throws /pol/ and Yea Forums memes into all of his videos
so he has no humor of his own? don't get me wrong, some stuff on here is gold, but that sounds like it's just a blend of faggotry noone with a brain should like

Attached: 1557533808607.png (549x473, 142K)

the employee who 'befriended' it got tamed and became a mushroom

user, report to the scarecrow asap

I am playing it myself, don't worry. Though after clicking one of your videos (if you are who I think you are) I am now getting a lot of your videos recommended to me so I can't browse Youtube on my main account until I finish. I'm stuck memrepoing day 36 over and over at the moment to gear up for the bottom layer suppressions.

Attached: sticker (11).png (252x224, 11K)

>Yea Forums hating on Yea Forums
pottery

if you're not hating yourself then you're doing it wrong, newfag

I don't think The Little Prince (the book) was about a mushroom monster, but it's possible you and I read it very differently.

it's not like the agent was some supr spehsul OC donut steel, it was just some lonely dude who huffed one too many magic spores and got SHROOM'D

Attached: TheLittlePrincePortraitLegacy.png (220x219, 77K)

Reverence !!!

I'm sorry for shitting up your recommended feed. keep going, you can beat the game
the little prince was about a kid looking for friends though. isn't the mushroom doing something similar with the isolated employee? I actually liked the story of him

but I do hate myself

I don't think Little Red Riding Hood was a mercenary for hire in the fairy tale either, nor did snow white's apple grow fucking vine tentacles and rape others looking for her own prince.

So I got the plague dr on day 11 and basically, I'm fucked.

Is there a way to minimize him ass fucking me early on, or should I just start a new game?

Day 49 spoilers
I learned that Hokma's effect doesn't end when Binah spawns in, how are you supposed to manage this shit with a White Noon.
I have been postponing this for a few days now dreading it.

Attached: 1558390678297.png (1824x1742, 2.19M)

there's one easy way of not filling up his clock
don't hire more than 11 dudes
that's how I did it for the longest time, although others told me I fucked myself doing that it worked pretty well until I thought I was ready for him (I was not), and it also made me build up a solid A team

You only have yourself to blame. You see a giant fucking ominous clock with the doc changing shape and you think to throw all your employees at it to get blessed?

you can't afford one strong boi to keep an eye on him?

because its a warning not to fucking befriend abos

Wellcheers' story is about an employee too and it's one of the more fun stories

the reason its different from SCPs is SCP is full of faggots like Dr Clef who are super powerful. the stories about employees here are mostly nameless people who either get buttfucked for overconfidence (like the CENSORED guy) or fit into the lore well

easiest thing to do is to reroll until you hit meltdown V (her spawn) with a meltdown counter instead of an ordeal
you should still be prepared for losses though, since you most likely want to pause at least twice and the amount of deaths/panics goes something like panic 1+n (number of pauses), next is death+panic 1+n and so on
I told this to someone else before, a really good tool against her is the backwards clock since it clears ALL MELTDOWNS once triggered (use it for phase 2)

>no day 51 where the sephirahs unite to suppress Angela, claim humanoid bodies, and X picks one to take home while the rest go on and live better lives

I personally like employee Tiffany the most.

Attached: 1557613008161.jpg (345x345, 45K)

youtube personalities are like tripfags and redditors, but worse because they make money from being such cancer and they're less likely to see me calling them faggots

For me, it's Joshua

>this faggot fucking suppression
>somehow something broke out without me looking
>monk broke out because that something killed 10 clerks god knows where
>red hood broke out too because the other shits broke out
>actually can find neither red hood now or the employee that I sent to kill him
This fucking blows holy shit

Attached: 1556916141552.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

First, make sure you get white noon on meltdown 4. Trying to do 2 fixers + hokma and Binah is just not worth it
Second, youre just gonna have to eat those casualties while pausing, unless you got the micro of a Starcraft player I dont believe you'll get all those meltdowns in time. This is why its important to have a lot of capable dudes going into day 49.
As the other guy said, backwards clock is a godsend
Its also noteworthy that unlike last time binah's department will experience meltdowns, so calling the rabbits on her isnt always guaranteed to work

Yesod is NOT gay

For me, it's Emily

We will meet again as stars.

>somehow something broke out without me looking
comedy gold, user

Attached: 1554986436695.png (249x281, 47K)

So also another question:
If he kills 12 of your guys and you only have a few guys left but less than 12 is it an auto game over if he escapes again?

With this shitty screenshot I can already point to all the hallways where abbos are but the biggest problem is being unable to see the meltdown timer with all the visual noise. Abuse the pause button. Look at every single cell next time.

He revives the original Apostles

no. the guys are preserved in timespace and he'll call onto them again
>fucking rose died sometime early like day 13 or something for me and still haunts me
goddamnit rose
you should also memrep once he breaks out so you get your guys back. he's still WN, but you keep your blessed employees, as long as he doesn't get out and you finish a day

One question since I'm about to do that day, does stage 3 happen or is it just stage 2?

FUCK YOU DYLAN YOU RAT FUCK
I WANT TO BECOME A STAR

Attached: bluestar artbook.jpg (1288x881, 458K)

He will never revert to his original form and if his 12 blessed aren't around he revives the blessed to do his bidding
Either way you're fucked

Fuck it I'm calling in the bunnies, need to get to stage VI anyway, enough time to get the energy back

Attached: 1559440958302.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

Mallcop is cute

Attached: 20190528151018_1.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

Thanks anons, these are some pretty good tips.
Seems like I was unlucky with the meltdown.
I'll try it again soon.

Attached: 1557459643104.png (252x224, 15K)

stage 3 is even harder than before, although this time you can pause, which is recommended. she's immune while charging up pillars, but takes dmg afterwards regardless if you cleared the pillar meltdowns or not (although it is recommended to do so)
I shat my bed and decided to just save a single employee in p3, put her into the shelter, sicced the rabbits on her which didn't really do much, but then I got out (everyone else died or got turned into apostles) and 1v1 her. although I do have WN gear, which tanks everything she throws at you, bar some obliteration which doesn't even show up in the log

>rabbits for yesod suppression
oh user

Honestly I'd call the apple basically original too.

Oh shit
That's pretty dope, thanks.

Attached: 1559159954613.gif (500x500, 656K)

you can tell what yesod is thinking at that moment
>did I really fucking basically scratch myself to death because this cunt died horribly?

WN is quite frankly the most kino abnormality.

If I could see what I was fighting I could solo it with my redboi and his Nothing There gear but it's too much work like this and he was already off dealing with Red Hood

at least he had decent taste in women and didn't like ultra cunts like Binah or married-to-their-work bitches like Carmen

Attached: 1558714267413.png (881x1200, 875K)

he's a kute abnormality

Attached: 1559426583838.gif (500x500, 172K)

youtu.be/Ew04D_NwEmk
How will Library of Ruina ever top this?
White Night as a secret boss?

Attached: tumblr_pcb950GqM61w9fwsno3_1280.jpg (904x1280, 516K)

Malkuth is not a cunt. she is level headed and super smart and control team is basically the backbone of the entire facility!

I'd argue that Carmen wasn't married to her work but rather married to the belief that the world could be a better place.

Don't forget, she's super duper cute and a hard worker! It's in the manual!

how do i save pages from the artbook?

Game's presentation is slick as fuck

That screenshot makes me think of Lemmings.

print screen
edit and save in paint

Attached: silent orchestra art book.jpg (1288x903, 420K)

Love has no place in LC, you’ve seen what happens to all the lovestruck agents

Attached: 4CC32EEA-E7B2-413C-B251-F161DF41087D.jpg (1000x1131, 144K)

Attached: husbandoclaimed.png (708x774, 189K)

>life sucks but you just landed a new job
>it's your first day, all you really know is it's some kinda research facility
>everyone around you seems miserable or insane and you're constantly hearing all these bizarre noises
>you get your first order to go see something called the Queen of Hatred and are told to be nice
>expecting the worst experience of your life

>some kinda research facility
Lobotomy is just an energy producer tho

Attached: Untitled.png (403x512, 258K)

>no doujin where Red rapes Der furiously for stealing her kill (wolf)
Why even live

>See in LoR trailer that Angela clearly either got a body or at least some sort of way out of just being an AI locked in a computer
>but she's psycho and violent
help I wanted angela to get this but not like this

Why live indeed

Attached: 1550708480119.png (1462x1417, 1.14M)

Anyone else draw their own employees doing attachment work?

Attached: CENSOREDsafe.png (1560x1491, 1013K)

user
you could clearly see she has a physical body a few days into the game when the perception filter breaks

I feel like Der Fruits could easily kick most things asses if he wasn’t so lazy and content to just fire his gun at things, you don’t become a demon mercenary for being lazy after all

Attached: 70949CB9-2CA1-4AB7-851B-685F82A8D7E9.png (496x430, 122K)

I thought that was just part of the filter and that's how she looked as an AI anyway though.

she always had one, she got it from A when she was created.
you know, he had a spare one lying around somewhere.
Now I wonder who is missing their body...

Attached: kino_galina.png (934x528, 470K)

She just looks less cartoonish, everything she said about her design in the intro matches it. There's nothing to say that she actually has a body, she just fits with the rest of the aesthetics when the filter goes.

Naw. Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTeYFxv7xjs

user how about playing the fucking game.

>clock of death
>the original transformation
>never reverts even if you completely restart
>disables all time control and pause menu
>dat music
>CONFESS and the connection to One Sin
>Apostles suiciding if WN dies
>WN reviving his Original 12 on every breach even if you start a new playthrough

a little hint user, this scene doesn't have a filter

Attached: hokmaCG2-resources.assets-1513.png (1920x1080, 782K)

Anybody got a link to this webm with sound?

Attached: 733.jpg (457x453, 47K)

I can't I'm getting my ass kicked by this ugly pink llama thing

Was Hokma a gay cuck?

It's kind of faded though so it's not definite. Anyway I already saw all this, I'm just saying it doesn't spoil it right away for the player.

>he doesn't have a friend that would die for him over and over again
>It's kind of faded though so it's not definite
what are you even trying to say with this? by this logic you could argue away everything we see in the game. fact is that she repeats several times that she's not like the others, the filter breaks (which is the same thing as sephirah turning into boxes - you disable your filter towards them) and she looks like a beautiful young woman.
it's all in the snow queen story btw
yes, we don't have 100% definitive stated proof, but then again we don't have that for many of the things that are heavily implied

Just saying that the colors aren't clear.
Anyway I'm saying that yes, a smarter player should figure out or at least speculate it from the info given, but they don't outright state it early on. WE know but for all the newer players in the thread they might not have seen the boxbitches yet and if they did, they might not have made the connection between that short bit with Angela. It handles it well, not outright telling you but people who remember will be like "huh, something's wrong" when they see and compare.

Attached: 1559557085628.jpg (550x785, 138K)

i just tried malkuth suppression and i failed fucking nuclear
how the fuck do you predict work changes within meltdown timers holy fucking shit

Attached: 1543741235019.jpg (550x785, 263K)

One Sin is your friend

I desire an edit of WhiteNight getting trumpeted by One Sin

Attached: 1555343708676.jpg (550x785, 175K)

Thanks for stopping by last night for our Manager's Night off!

Have some bumps and content.

Attached: 1559544579717.png (846x472, 834K)

Attached: 1558400858485.jpg (550x785, 269K)

get 3 abnormalities you can safely work on no matter the work type. I personally used one sin, porrcubus, and parasyte tree.

Should you want to stop by again, we're here now

Attached: hodfear.png (1075x608, 1.5M)

WHY IS THIS GAME SO FUCKING GOOD.

It literally just keeps getting better and better and im only on Hod timeout time. Yesod was fucking kino. Day 21+ seems to be when the game really stops holding your hand and actually begins, cannot fucking believe I got 25 more fucking hellish days and a bunch of supressions left.

Attached: ohhhhgolly.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

also if you have any advice about the llama I'd appreciate it, it seems to instakill even my best guys

Attached: itstime.png (1225x658, 195K)

sp bullets

>games where you play as a villain who lost his memories and that fact is slowly revealed to you over time, detailing all the atrocities you and your cohorts have committed
haven't scratched this itch in a long time, it's quite rare but its so fucking good

Attached: time to jack off.jpg (364x720, 28K)

>tfw korean knockoff scp is better than real scp
what the FUCK happened bros

everyone gay for doc

Attached: file.png (608x418, 450K)

Whats Binah even like and why does everyone like (her?), I haven't gotten that far

Attached: penis.png (1197x678, 189K)

Slick presentation and talented game makers
Also perseverance and love for their project if all the stuff about failed kickstarter stuff is as bad as it seems

no way fag

You can just ignore alriune. bitch only meanders through hallways munching clerks so just keep your dudes in the main department room. Alternatively mem repo her.

Attached: lobotomy_corporation___alruine_by_albinadiamond_db0sofr-fullview.jpg (1024x717, 304K)

Ehhh, I dunno user, SCP has 1000x more garbage but the good shit is fucking god tier. This only has like 100 from decent to god tier SCPs to worry about written by competent writers. Very few things in this out do SCP the best SCPs(especially some of the amazing SCP-001s)

WN and the birds are great though imo.

who is drawing these series of drawings? they're really good and this one genuinely unnerves me

She's a cute, sadistic older lady who dresses like a supervillain.

Attached: 68899128_p31.png (800x600, 11K)

So I'm not supposed to try and suppress the thing immediately? Shit, well I guess that explains it. It's my only WAW level one.

how to raise employees' stats properly?

Last day is the most kino of kino in the entire existance of humanity

MY EMPLOYEES EITHER KEEP DYING OR GOING INSANE AND THE ANOMALIES KEEP ESCAPING HELP ME REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1553721821419.jpg (501x501, 31K)

Most of the AELPHs are good imo. Army in Black is kind of shitty and CENSORED / Melting Love / Bodies are a bit too straightforward, but WN, the Birds, Orchestra, Blue Star, and Nothing There are pretty cool.

Do any jobs above Zayin shit honestly, a good HE I find does wonders. Dont grind on WAW and Alephs obviously, some WAWs are great though, big birdy, the singing machine, and that weird distortion effect WAW are all amazing and safe grinders. You want a good HE and WAW ultimately.

Best mommy.

Attached: greattaste.jpg (700x700, 155K)

if you have HE white resistant or WAW gear she really isn't that bad. white bullets from central help as well.

Attached: Lobotomy-Corp-Big-Bird-Snow-White's-Apple-Rudol-ta-of-Sled-3698417.jpg (811x3382, 1.67M)

I hope their Suppression isn't too hard..

Attached: 1559591122775.png (1080x1288, 1.47M)

>kissing
Ugh, remind me to never let my main near the plague doctor.

Do work with them, repeatedly. Work on higher tier abnormality boosts stats more. Each work type raises its corresponding stat a bit.
You aren't ending the day the moment you're reaching energy quota, are you?

Attached: malice.png (252x224, 15K)

yeah, honestly most of the Alephs are kinda like the topper tier and most dangerous SCPs, a lot of them remind me of the SCP-001s. I think we would think they are better overall because we get actual fucking presentation, where as some of the top tier SCPs are almost impossible to implement, even more so because making them right would require a big budget, skill, and all that, and you cant make money of any SCP unless given rights to it, as every single one, no matter how shitty, its legally copyrighted, so no AA or AAA quality. Some seem almost impossible and could be an entire game themselves.

LC seems pretty consistently quality. Very few are below that, like Ppodae.
SCP depends entirely on quality of writing since there's not usually a lot of visuals or interaction. LC also depends on how they interact with you as a player and a ton of other elements that aren't really possible to communicate in text form.
I'm not saying the old classics or the better ones are bad, but given how one of their best writers left for whatever that /x/-run spinoff site was when they said "if you don't like us, leave" I think it's better than the current state of SCP (barring untouchable classics).

I still don't get what the fuck Rudolta is apart from the christmas motif. Is the sack full of HIS organs or did he skin Santa and carry him around?

read the abnormality story you damn clerk

Attached: 1558477492943.png (1080x1200, 430K)

>Big Bird
>Feathers
It was going so well up to there. Is there any art of big bird as he is according to the story?

I'm trying to decide if I should day 1. I'm around day 35ish. Haven't done many quests, don't even know what a "core suppression is".
Can't decide if keeping all my old equipment would be cheating. I'll probably just do it because Melting Love is fucking me hard.

Attached: 1525129586276.jpg (1280x1110, 238K)

Suppressing Nothing there is really a pain in the ass.

oh yeah current SCP is pure anus, like I said, LC is written by a good writer/s so it should overall be higher quality than most SCPs because most are pure anus and written by retards or literal 13 year olds. SCP had its golden age and its done with, plus like you said, LC has a lot of shit that doesnt translate well into text, where as SCP has a lot of shit that would take a fuckload of insane effort to even translate into gameplay. Even the good SCP games like that main escape SP one and the SCP Lab MP one cannot capture the feel of a lot of them, even the ones you use.

Like that super famous input/output machine is in both of them, but its so fucking tiny compared to its texts almost indescribable grandiose look, let alone getting its functions truly right, it would be impossible since its infinite. SCP-173 probably translates the best in games, as does the doctor, screamy boy, and AI, a lot of others are super hard.

Memory rep that slime right now
And keep doing missions

Do your fucking job properly instead of screaming on a charcoal drawing forum on the internet manager.

Attached: 1554138035081.png (360x320, 23K)

don't you call me a clerk you shipping container with legs, I'll send you to algeria and fill you with fermented fish cakes
His story makes it clear he was a kid obsessed with christmas and he was bummed that Santa gave a dickhead kid a gift while he got nothing, but even looking at the legacy version complete with final observation I still can't get a defined hold on it.

no nigga i need help

post facility

I think Rudolta is all the parts of a single human being, torn apart and rearranged into a three-part abnormality. Possibly Santa, or maybe just a mall Santa.

Attached: lobo corp.jpg (2560x1440, 582K)

Yeah, I really hope they do more stuff. First time I've enjoyed a game like this in a long time. It's also because not all of it is inspired by SCP, it takes inspiration from a ton of shows and stuff like that.
I've pretty much just left the actual SCP foundation behind. I'll always have my memories of discovering it and reading about things like that drink machine SCP (one of my favorites) but I can let it go. I'd rather have neat stuff like LC anyway.

Get gifts, they help a lot.

Attached: 1559608352549.png (1080x1200, 454K)

just ignore the bird bro
just click the possesed/sleeping employee bro
just follow the way of the samurai bro

I got the slime ages ago. I think I'm going to day 1 and just blaze through now that I know what I'm doing. I blind picked everything and now that I have most unlocked I can make a much less annoying first few departments.

>all those Is
mem repo time, red shoes will destroy you

Hmm, I thought it would be at least two people but that kind of makes sense considering all the stitching and the "sack."

Whats the problem? Looks like an easy facility
Just focus on getting 2-3 good employees per department first

Attached: 1557903232836.png (350x406, 140K)

Post Malkuth vanilla doujins

Binah's feet.

Attached: swimsuit.jpg (565x1240, 137K)

my problem is that the anomalies keep escaping and when i try to suppress them my employees die

Anyone seen my dog?

Attached: 1558006099800.png (1563x1719, 774K)

just ignore the bird lmao

>Forced
>Gangbang
>Ryona
>Gore
>Snuff

when it escapes?

user, punishing bird is LITERALLY the only abnormality employees won't automatically attack when breaching

worst teth
or second worst, maybe scorchy is worse

>escapeable abnormies are bird, sheep, and shoes
>he hasn't gotten their tips
Shoes is probably the most dangerous of the three, as for the other two, touching them would be extremely painful.

>Near ticket to hell

I just learned how sinister this image this

They don't attack Silent Orchestra unless ordered either.

thats because he isn't breaching, just performing. DA CAPO

Scorched at least can be worked on without breaching

>Queen Bee has a chance to decrease QC on a normal outcome
>impregnates everyone with a fucking drone and the whole department goes to shit
So basically I can't interact with her at all unless I can guarantee a Very High?
>doing whatshisname in the bottom right Suppression so all my stats are lowered
>literally can't interact with her at all cuz no chance at very high

Bee is dogshit, get her stuff and get her the fuck out

The most delicious in all of LobCorp

you think thats bad?
i had nothing there

In the artbook it is revealed that the sled is the entity that pulls Rudolta. And in Legacy his backstory was a man who hated Christmas skinned a homeless man alive and set him up as a prop. So the entire thing is the skin and organs of 1 person but the sleigh is what you interact with.

Attached: rudol-ta of sled.png (454x595, 172K)

Thats nothin
I had the absolute worst abnormality for that part

Attached: 1557611433208.png (490x300, 64K)

>blaze
You aren't going to blaze through anything if you don't do suppressions ASAP. I think you can only start them after day 22.

How do you beat red dusk? They won't stop fucking rolling around. My employees can't keep up. I just need to wait in a healing room and then they'll eventually both roll over and kill everyone

Attached: 1538667633617.jpg (1485x1020, 277K)

Out of all the abnormalities, this is the one that creeps the shit outta me

People keep talking about the legacy version.
Can you still play that?

Attached: 1499293779961.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

Hide your entire workbody in an elevator
Have one lone guy with Aleph gear chase the balls down

That portrait alone is nightmare fuel

I see, that's extremely grotesque and moderately disturbing. I hate his icon.
Isn't the Rudolta thing alive though? It says the organs still work.

The difficulty ratings in this are a bit wack, queen of hatred is way worse than half the alephs.

>when it breaches the only thing it does is roam around causing insanity because it's so disgusting
>it prefers Insight 2-3 workers because they're dumb enough to still believe in Santa Claus
>pretty good HE gear and easy to placate/suppress
>disgusting staring googly eyes
I love Rudolta.
All of it is alive and moving but the consciousness is in the sled since it's what pulls the corpse horse.

She's easy once you get used to her. If you know she'll bust out just gather everyone where they can go up or down levels. Just run them behind her when she starts charging up and you're gravy. You can also get through most of her boxes before triggering a meltdown then trigger it for free

eh, not really. A lot of Alephs are dangerous both in and out of containment, have strict stat/mood requirements, or are needy bitches. QoH in comparison is near harmless in containment and requires no stats, the 2 methods for keeping her counter up aren't too bad either, she only really shows her WAW designation when breaching.

Attached: 1557259893944.jpg (1600x1200, 358K)

Ah, I should restart, right?

Attached: fucked up.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

>complete ordeal of dusk
Memory Rep
NOW!

Attached: 1559231189928.png (1200x1200, 388K)

>hasn't done suppressions yet
Restart after getting their gear, prioritize T-01-75

I'm not saying she's impossible or anything, just that she's way harder than something like the mountain who can be dumpstered on forever just by keeping a strong dude outside. And she's more of a pain to keep contained than something like the blue star, though that one fucks you up right away if it does somehow get out at least.

I guess it's the lights making it connect to it then? He's so revolting, not that I'm complaining though, I wonder what the shackles are for. And what's in the sled's sack.

No please, I'm very afraid of what might show up.

I don't even know what suppressions are.

The orb looking guy is the easier of the two there. Try to get his armor, and if possible, his weapon.

boss battles that give you amazing rewards

Please spoil me, I'm on day 37 and haven't done that. Why do I need to do it early?

just do it you dumb double clerk amber and crimson aren't even that bad

Is the ordeal of dusk one of them? I've never seen that event.

The problem is that I already have the army, and they both go insane if I lose too many employees.

Attached: current one.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

When you complete the dusk ordeal you unlock Core Suppressions which unlock good bonuses like your starting employees will come with level 3 in all stats instead of level 1 and hallways heal you removing the need to stay in the main rooms, as well as other important shit I don't feel like explaining right now
Just get that black orb guy's armor and weapon and try to complete a dusk ordeal before restarting from day 1

Just do it and you won't be on Scarecrow duty anymore.

user I literally don't know what it does. I don't know what you're saying. I'm way behind on missions and thinking of day 1ing anyway. You don't need to spoil story, just tell me what gameplay effect it has so I can avoid wasting my time.

Oh well fuck. Are you saying that persists if I day 1 as well?

army's counter goes up if an abnormality is suppressed, if it gets low just release fragment or void dream and beat them silly.

When you meet the daily quota keep sending employees to the abnormalities
And dusk should eventually show up
According to the color, prepare yourself

Attached: 69494573_p0.png (1600x1200, 935K)

>Is the ordeal of dusk one of them?
no it's incredibly obvious when you encounter a core suppression there's even warning noises and funky music and alarm bells and red tape, the whole shebang
day 1 resets keep EVERYTHING except employees and lob. you get to keep abbo research, armor, weapons, core suppression rewards, and missions completed. just finish all those missions and restart and do the core suppressions, it's a huge QOL boost

I for one am a sucker for redemption plots, so I love this shit as well

Yes, Mission progress and completed core suppressions stay completed forever.

Oh well fuck. I guess I'll just hail Mary the day and lose as many employees as it takes to finish these.
What are the easiest Waws to beat up?

Yes, but I can't do the same with the black blob, and I couldn't suppress it the last time.

So it's after noon? I guess it makes sense, but holy shit.

I guess I have to keep farming stats to get one of those.

Why does chance of success gets lower higher your level?

I see you have Fragment of the universe, void dream, schadenfreude, those are 3 easy to suppress abbos that arent WAW, you only need 1 more.

What are you referring to? Some abnormalities hate high leveled people.

Day 3 and just got shy guy, think of resetting since he is just killing everyone and make early grind slower, first time playing the game btw.

X in a box

Just wait for the happy face bro

I already did the suppression and HE suppression. She's asking for Waws now. About to let Knight of Despair out not knowing what she does. Also beat up QoH before.

You don't have to reset over that. Trust me. You can just ignore it until you understand how it works since meltdowns barely affect it (other than taking away a little bit of your total E boxes)

do your Wall Gazer attachment work manager

Okay

Attached: 68347568_p24.png (1240x1754, 1.27M)

I figured out the trick to Shy Guy. Send someone to work on him and before they get too close check to make sure that Shy Guy just turned to the happy face. Keep pausing using space bar to make sure you're nearby and he's happy and then finally let your employee go in.

>Him

Do it, I dare you.

Attached: 1559505719479.png (179x202, 41K)

>all the clerks are now dead

How the fuck do you suppress Waws? I don't understand. They just instantly kill everyone

>guy

Either micro, or HE/WAW armor at minimum if you don't want to micro
Which one are you trying to suppress anyway

Any tips on how to make my employees stronger? I have every gear from pic related except mountain's weapon, but I keep getting my ass kicked at every noon ordeal, not sure how I'm gonna manage dusk at this rate.

Attached: KlnUDgv.png (1616x938, 727K)

most have a weakness you can exploit
in some cases you can get a easily containable HE and use its stuff to chad it out

yknow, all the friendly ones like blue star, nothing there and judgement bird

Yin, everyone has HE minimum

I don't recognize most of those anomalies

might be best just o take the bullet and waste the lob to make more 3 4 and 5 level employees

>blue star
>nothing there
>WAW

1 and 3 are both good, i don't know what 2 is

>when Angela tells you that your energy pipes are broken so no energy's even going anywhere
Who's setting these fucking quotas then?

I heard but I haven't tested it out yet that if you have Child of the Galaxy's blessing when you do Attachment work on Old Lady you earn PE boxes two at a time Because Child is spying on you through the blessing and the Old Lady is telling her story to two people at the same time

>Yin
I never tried to suppress that one, sounds brutal from what I can tell. If possible use range weapons because it does a ton of melee damage.
I'm guessing the noon ordeal that's causing problems is the green one? That one's always going to be tough until mid-late game.

I wonder

Attached: 1558303087481.png (269x348, 185K)

Attached: Bythelightofthemoon.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Yea I spent about 40 points ranking up IV stats on the V employees to V, I'll see how it goes.
Not sure about crimson, but green is really hard. I used to be able to do violet noon easily but after I acquired mountain it has been breaking out every time obelisks pop so I can't handle it anymore.

>imma firin mah lazer

Attached: 1558024532702.jpg (1280x1704, 351K)

Attached: 1559594988839.png (272x348, 187K)

I'll be your new dad user, dm me your mom's number

Tell me, is it wrong to have faith?
We are all sinners, and the Blue Star is the only place that accepts sinners. We will purify our sins there.
We all go back to that place someday. It's an instinct. You may think user, who threw himself into the Blue Star, is dead, but he only returned to his rightful place. He’s a martyr. He became an eternal star.
The rising of a star means a brand new start. Don’t you hear the sound the everlasting trumpet?
When you are close to the star you can hear the welcoming cheers and singing.
If we all return back to this place, only the Blue Star will remain.
We will meet again as stars.

Attached: 1559270490447.png (1034x750, 1.81M)

>still has a control team mission with the record team open
Nice laser btw

Attached: 1556374148001.png (100x100, 18K)

>still up
MODS = GODS

Attached: QueenOfHatredPortrait2.png (800x1200, 536K)

how the fuck have you unlocked the record team and at no point thought "hey, maybe I should finish this mission from the very first sephirah and see what these core suppressions are about"

I'm the guy bitching about suppressing Waws and also the one asking if I should just day 1
I figured I'd get to dusk naturally after a while.

I'd dive into that employee

Attached: 74026994_p7.png (1024x1024, 246K)

>getting slow bullets first
>not even rabbits
bruh

Attached: 67062520_p0.png (1080x2160, 474K)