Does the hood protect from timefall cause its made from polymer and doesnt wither in ages?

does the hood protect from timefall cause its made from polymer and doesnt wither in ages?

Attached: death-stranding-1163265.jpg (696x390, 28K)

yes

no

maybe

I don't know

Play the game

Can you repeat the question?

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

>it's a Francis episode

Attached: hitler_feels_good_by_grandmasterswaglord-dbb6549.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

I've fallen and I can't get up

The moralistic movements in his brain cause physical contractions that stop the spherical creation of the 2nd kind, over a different sceptre with a completionist corrosion on three dimentsional figures. Thus, causing a time frame split factoing in the triangulation of time, space and fear. This is why the fetus carried is not blue but yellow, because its of asian descent.

Put the INDOOR AREAS in the bag Kojima.

You didn't put them in MGSV, but got damn you better put them in Death Stranding

Attached: MGSV Death Stranding.png (1268x1298, 1.46M)

Will we get to decide whether or not the hoodie is open? I've seen it both open and closed

Attached: sneak.jpg (723x849, 119K)

>Francis and Spangler shenanigans
>Francis and Otto shenanigans
kino

THIS.
I wanted so badly for MGS5 to have some cool huge underground base full of scientists and XOF soldiers in it. Imagine if that was Skull Face's base, infiltrating a big fucking base. God... what could have been.

Attached: BRIDGES.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

Hoodie is on when it rains.

>infiltrating base
>codec conversations
>Boss finds a door not in the blueprint schematics
>leads underground
>descend further and further into twisted labs doing sickening experiments on men, women and children with the parasites
>stealthing through scientists and XOF soldiers
Instead we get
>The most anti-climactic jeep ride in the history of MGS with downright comical direction by Kojima as if he has completely lost all control of where this was going

Whats Cliff relationship with Sam?

Fuck no

so its context sensitive?

Say what you want about the gameplay but all of the character designs we've seen so far are fucking top tier.

You mean the hood on his suit? When it rains, raindrops make time go faster so you can't let it touch your skin.

The soldier's design at the top is so fucking cool and sci-fi I need a full body image as soon as fuck possible Kojima

Attached: 588083c945a25.gif (500x245, 339K)

Yo what? Where is this info and where can I read more?

Just watch the trailers

will we have change out his boots for dry ones whenever we trod through mud or water that's too deep?

Attached: file.png (562x423, 590K)

Why would you let your face uncovered if the effect of the rain is so dire ? Some sort of facemask would make sense, this kind of hoodie doesn't offer full protection against rain.

>Why would you let your face uncovered if the effect of the rain is so dire
Beats me. But rain definitely fucks time up. Trailer 3 shows the guy literally withering without his hood on.

shinkawa is going to be remembered as the main reason this game is good

Shinkawa is a real god. The art design has been incredible, best thing about the game so far.

Attached: Death Stranding Higgs.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

just watch the movie, old man

>movie