Dynasty warriors is good

Dynasty warriors is good

Attached: pepsi-next-lu-bu.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmxJCPxmL7k&list=PLCldpz_Pc1FrGQLsaxaV0kVPqmXN_nanN
youtube.com/watch?v=BFdmPekyzEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes I agree

I loved it 1-5.

6 ruined things for me. After that I never got back into it like I used to. I tried the trial version of 9 however, and it was fucking trash.

I prefer samurai warriors.

Better music.

Only some of them, but it doesn't matter since DW9 managed to kill the few defenders the series had. Also big fucking lol on KT with the recent China ban on any content portraying their history, this means all the chinese pandering KT attempted for DW9 is now meaningless, a potential DW10 can't even be officially released there anymore, chinks will have to do as usual and stealth import.

Attached: 1556826530501.png (285x267, 148K)

The next game is SW5 so I guess they can get that.

Really curious about how it’ll work out.

both have great music but i agree as of DW3-5XL in particular has really good ost

Next is underrated, fucking love that game

I don't like many japanese historical figures, I only give a damn about Yukimura Sanada, meanwhile the there's more Three Kingdom characters that interest me.

The three kingdoms characters are cooler I’ll give you that.

>The next game is SW5
Better not be another empty void open world mess.

Sell me on it. Really tempted to download it on my vita.

Problem with the Jap heroes is Capcom did them way better than Koei did.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

I am really partial to the DW2 music as well.

One of the issues I have with DW6 onwards is that most of the chatacters have become incredibly androgynous. Characters like Lu Xun, Zhou Yu and Zhange He were distinct because they were in the minority. Now it just looks like a shite anime.

Dynasty Warriors Advnace is best game

It's more how Koei interprets them actually, if they made the Sengoku figures more interesting I would be more on board

dw9 wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is if it had custom officer creation

You should give spirit of sanada a go. I just platted it and I think it did a really good job of telling the whole sengoku period in a more straightforward way. Also Yukimura Sanada, Tadakatsu Honda, Nobunaga Oda, Magoichi Saika, Masamune Date.

Yet Capcom is a cunt that destroyed Sengoku Basara in the west and after that doesn't think the series is worth the effort localizing anymore, also for every cool Basara character there's 3 more literal homos around, too gay and too fujo infested for my tastes, DW is full of fujos as well but at least KT doesn't pander only to them, the men are pandered too as well.

I would have liked that.

>Koei's Masamune is a whiny little shit
I hate it

>Perhaps he's wondering why you would save a baby, before throwing him onto the ground.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7j5ijvhYM1r9luwj_500.jpg (500x556, 64K)

TW3K managed to sell a shitload in China.
I don’t think the Chinese care about whatever dumb thing their government bans when it’s all so easy to circumvent. Everyone has VPN.

Custom officers won't make the absolute tedium of a open world suddenly be any better, nor the completely botched weapons and movesets (which were later made as fucking DLC).

Can't have marketing nor official conferences anymore though, Koei made plenty of those in China in anticipation for DW9. KT will have to rely on word of mouth.

Hardly their worst crime.

All the cloned movesets in DW6, they fixed a chunk of them in DW6: Special, a game they released exclusively to the fucking PS2.

The only good thing about DW6 was Lu Bu's story mode.

I wish DW: Online would have gone somewhere good.

Cant say I enjoyed the series much since 5. Now I mostly just pay attention to the spinoffs like Hyrule warriors and that persona thing

SW4 was soulless

Attached: What the fuck Yukimura.jpg (1280x690, 118K)

Would you pursue him?

Would pursue his daughter and face the consequences

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

For those who like the Three Kingdoms period, here's all episodes of War of the Three Kingdoms. It's more romanticized since the romantic version is (of course) gonna sell better and I wish it was in HD, but honestly the quality is pretty good. The first like ten episodes are court drama shit between Lu Bu and Dong Zhou, but once the fights get going they're sick as shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmxJCPxmL7k&list=PLCldpz_Pc1FrGQLsaxaV0kVPqmXN_nanN

I'd wait for him to die, then make my move.

Attached: lubu2kk2.jpg (900x900, 75K)

>Make an enhanced version of your game
>port it BACKWARDS and that's the only place you can get it

This has confused me ever since I found out 6 special existed

Dynasty Warriors was good.

Attached: 529842-dw5e___ps2.jpg (640x920, 407K)

Empires is the only way I can replay DW/SW now.

It used to be during the PS2 era but not anymore.

DW3 is one of my favorite games ever. A lot of nostalgia but also just great game.

I honestly wish they'd do another one in the style of the first game.

And no, that mode in WO doesn't count.

Liu Bei did nothing wrong.

Attached: 20190515004612_1.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

>KT STILL has the games at full price, no permanent price drop

Attached: 1423890130908.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

Sun Quan was the one that handed the country to Cao Cao. Fuck Wu.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFdmPekyzEI

This is the greatest song throughout all of the games.