So it's Borderlands but good?

Attached: maxresdefault (80).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

No, it's XIII but bad.

it's bioshock plus FTL and it's okay

This desu

>bioshock
Ss2 actually

This

Yes.
>XIII
Yes.
>But bad.
No.

The gameplay doesn't appear to be even remotely borderlands, why are people making this comparison

God I hate comic book aesthetic

Borderlands is great though

how is it borderlands at all?

Does it have a story or is it just procedurally generated WACKY shit?

>needing a story
pathetic

I think its fine on normal things seem to be slow and not that hard but it feels like things are starting to pick up about 50 ish days in but it seems like if I wanted to I could go up in depth 1 and just sail along.

Attached: 20190603125223_1.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

It has a story but it's still wacky.
Not borderlands juvenile wacky more like gloom and dystopian wacky.

I mean you play as an AI controlling defreezed convicts that are discarded on death.

Roguelikes are fucking boring if you don't have something to aim for.

It's not roguelike, it's roguelite.

You'll beat it in a day

That ending sucked ass

Your aim is playing the game and getting better, brainlet

Looks like shit retard

Fucking hell, this. Why would you make a 10 hour game and charge people this much money for it? It doesn't feel complete at all. It was fun and I liked the idea but it's so underdeveloped and overpriced

nah

>You'll beat it in a day
Gonna wait for a sale then. Should be good for a cheeky fiver.

More like a cheeky BUTT

>10 hours
That's being awfully generous user, did you start on a harder difficulty?

I'm just bad

Dont feel bad user, between work and yard work It took me a full 24.

>8 gigs minimum ram for a game where the enemies are 2D and the graphics are cellshaded

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

>Not having at least 16 in 2019
The fuck are you doing?

>2D sprites and cellshading needing more than 8 gigs
The fuck are you doing? Optimize your games faggot.

Are you retarded? Go home poorfag.

>go home poorfag
I have 16 gigs you stupendious fucking faggot. But no game with cellshaded graphics and 2D sprites that lasts less than 10 hours should need 8 gigs to barely run. It runs like shit on 16. Kill yourself you little bitch.

Attached: 6f0bce87-b5e9-4e50-9a7c-43a8c1513023_screenshot.jpg (852x480, 20K)

16 gigs is basic shit nowadays

its this except it also only has 1 hour of content

and? You keep on altering the point here, but the reality is the game is poorly optimized and shouldn't need more than 2 gigs to run.

sure but games shouldnt be demanding that much anyways
its simply just an inefficient way of making your games run

16 is standard but that's not the point the other user is trying to make

But is it b-die CL14 3600MHz? Yeah, thought not you loser.

why? poorfags are not gonna buy it anyway.

>day 50
>normal

jesus christ
all you have to do is head to the cockpit, get item locations, get food fuel and key item depending on if you actually need it and then head directly for the next main quest location. Just run no point in even fighting. Run past, stun, distract shit. You'll beat the game in like 20 minutes. Nothing new happens later on. Everything you experienced is it. He just sends you on the next fetch quest after you complete the last.

honestly this is the game that really sold early access to me

if this game was in EA instead the dev would have gotten criticism for the structure of the game and actually of gotten a 30 dollar game instead of a 20 dollar game.

>The map doesn't lead to some sort of finish line
>The game the just ends when you get certain items
Weird decision

>just loads a previous save if you want to continue instead of literally just continuing

ebin

It's way too easy. Pretty much the only time you can die, unless you play like an idiot, is the first few ships. After that you just roll in items and merits.

Did you tried to play on higher than normal difficulty?

its a bit shallow; not a whole lot of enemies to work with and one of the later ones is effectively a lockout of any map if you play on the hardest difficulty. there is also no worthwhile reward for advancing the story and there are some constants with regard to the ship layouts that are complete BS; on one occasion i was locked in a ship with fire hazard traps everywhere and a simultaneous power outage. this included the only path leading out of the entranceway. no power to the ship means no leaving alive. the game was rigged from the start
aesthetic gets depressing after a while, story and ending are both crap, the "narrator" and most other voice lines are obnoxious and the limited weaponry per expedition plus ammo scarcity combined with the lack of any melee attack makes it feel like artificial difficulty. still kinda fun, it's at least worth a torrent

Attached: AUTISM.gif (256x256, 342K)

It's nothing like borderlands or XIII
It takes some aspect from immersive sims like Bioshock
But don't go in thinking it's really like them
It's kind of it's own thing and it's fun

If you liked Prey Mooncrash you might like this

Even the hardest is easy as fuck unless you run around like a headless chicken, you can cheese every enemy so they can't even touch you. Pretty much only way to die after you over the starting wall is if you get fucked by whale/pirate spawns and and have no torpedoes.

Play DUSKERS instead