Remember how Yea Forums had hope for Phantom Pain and did autistic things to show it lol

Remember how Yea Forums had hope for Phantom Pain and did autistic things to show it lol

youtube.com/watch?v=NJB5bXZR5Bs

Attached: 1532367289107.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXEFqnDMaE
youtube.com/watch?v=3ofLHQ5NZSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MGSV best MGS

Attached: 1558819310640.jpg (1920x1040, 400K)

Attached: the missing link.png (802x900, 840K)

Gives me that Liverpool feel

no

Nothing worse than the faggots who thought chico was quiet as well

yes

Attached: 1558027981170.jpg (960x640, 64K)

Yea Forums was pretty fucking fast and calling out Venom as not Big Boss

The most disappointing good game ever made.

Post the REAL version.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXEFqnDMaE

Reminder that Venom Snake isn't an actual codename.

Yea Forums has always been filled to the brim with the most autistic retarded normies on the internet

>normies

correct

Why does Yea Forums do cringey shit like this. I mean it's no sending a 'thank you' letter to Nintendo Treehouse but still

So much potential, engine was insanely optimized as well. Open world felt really empty and the game would have benefited so much from bases similar to GZ with multiple missions for each base.

Attached: 1454916.1486347994.jpg (240x240, 7K)

if you think thats bad wait until you see the "Yea Forums the musical" threads. full of normie highschool-tier drama and orbiters

anything to do with community on Yea Forums is the stupidest fucking shit ever goto reddit if you want friends

>not posting best version
youtube.com/watch?v=3ofLHQ5NZSM

Wake the fuck up, Minami.

>using a term from 2015 to describe pre-2015 Yea Forums

Everyone with braincells who followed the news and trailers leading up to PPs release even mildly knew that wasn't big boss.

Venom Snake is not Naked Snake.
Venom Snake and Naked Snake are Big Boss.

>I'm Big Boss, and you are too.
Come on man, respect John's words.

doesn't matter where the term came from they're still the biggest fags known to man

Attached: 1559551614327.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

Except Yea Forums was too retarded with their head so far up their ass thinking it was Decoy Octopus

>they
then what are you?

a cool dude

Wow what an alpha that guy was, damn

I still remember the mgs general thread where we first discovered that venom was the medic. It was pretty tragic to slowly realize this game wasn't going to be the epic masterpiece we wanted after all.

Attached: 1548454561109.jpg (222x200, 5K)

Not to sound dumb but how did people figure it out before release?

The proof was a section of a strategy guide seen before release that gave enough hints to figure out what was going on. Before that it was just speculation.

>that dramatic falling down
My sides are in orbit

literally watch phytonselkan