Now that the dust has settled, was this a good VN?

Now that the dust has settled, was this a good VN?

Attached: 1534780418366.png (1215x683, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Cohh

No.

No.

teribble if you rate it as a VN, but a great game / practical joke

No, it's a meta prank game.

>prank
Never played it, what's the "prank"

if its a joke then i wasn't laughing when i was playing it.

The characters know they're in a game, and the OP girl controls everything. It's all very stupid but it impresses normalfags who've never seen meta fiction.

if you like tumblr you'll love DDLC

Attached: unknown (1).png (647x630, 378K)

it's a shitty cynical ironic vn for memers

It was neat for a short little thing, it didn't make sense for people to go fucking mental over it though.

Halfway through one of the girls hangs herself then the game turns to a shitty creepypasta aka a regular creepypasta.

Attached: doki.png (952x648, 575K)

but there were no trannies or red noses

It's a 4 hour long gimmick shitfest.

Not really, it's a really mediocre story, theres nothing interesting about it and the one gimmick it relies on has been done much better elsewhere. Retarded foreveralone children thought it was so wild and crazy and dark though.

you guys want to cringe?

youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

Attached: CMpjdXsUkAAsDU4.jpg (480x480, 53K)

No, I have no idea why everyone blew their load over this. The creepy/meta shit wasn't even well done

How is that any worse than the average Yea Forums sings?

It's generic as fuck. I played it completely unspoiled and I knew exactly what was going to happen once the incredible hanging woman asks if I want to stay with her or not, and I selected no on purpose

Attached: shrek.jpg (613x531, 48K)

Why is Cohh playing this?

post hot Monikas

will delete asap, better save fast

No at all.

Thanks user

Attached: 1480407890609.jpg (165x161, 9K)

>they didn't pull off a Irisu Syndrome where the game closes but the process is still running as Monika pops up on your screen
Wasted potential desu. This also applies to Undertale and Flowey, where he just waits like a cuck for you to open the game after finishing it instead of hopping out.

Doesn't something weird happen at the end where you think something is gonna happen if you stay watching one of the girls but she just keeps saying retarded shit or something?

it was fine for a game that was literally free. Yea Forums of course gets contarian over it after it's run it's course but it's fine it's own.

>quality doesn't matter if it's free
Shit is shit mate

I enjoyed it